• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

I'm the cheapest of the bunch. After playing for 13 months I have :
50 items / 140 mats / 135 equips / 50 abilities / 230 units

I don't need to say I'm waiting the 50 free slots on everything impatiently.

I am at 85 Item, 175 Mats, 215 Equipment and 120 Ability. I hate this aspect of Gacha games having to use the premium currency to expand slots is a shitty tactic so I try to do it the least amount of times as possible.

Sidenote: I did another 11 pull because again, I am weak. 1 Gold 10 Blues. Gold was Amelia though so thank Christ for that. Bye Fohlen you won't be missed.

I agree, that currency could have went into more pulls! Grats on the Amelia. Sticking to dalies in hopes for her. Unsuccessful so far.

Lyrian

Captain failsauce reporting in:

75 items / 200 mats / 260 equip / 170 abilities / 500 units

All clogged up everywhere.

Please.

50 items/ 150 mats/ 105 equips / 55 abilities / 115 units

I'm the resident cheapass here.

Dandte

Please.

50 items/ 155 mats/ 125 equips / 50 abilities / 335 units

How can someone live with only 115 unit slots???

I know i should fuse stuff like black cat lid or my 12 xiaos together but i can't haha

Muku

*jaw drop*

So... daily on alt... yields another Rainbow. >_> To whom did I sacrifice for two Rainbows in such a short period of time when the only one I'd gotten since starting was Ace? (actually, interesting part is they both came out straight Rainbows. No changing. Just BAM! Rainbow both times.)

I swore it was going to be another Fohlen. I reluctantly click. It cracked open.... Donkey Kong. Whelp. It's a troll of the highest order. But you know what? With so little on my account, it doesn't feel as bad as it should. There are several other Rainbows I'd have loved instead... but okay. I guess what I don't like about him though is his taking his own life for damage. :/ Does he get better at any point?

Edit: Looking at it, I really feel like this account is going to be the troll rainbow capital. Delita isokay but not someone that can carry a group. Ace has been lackluster for most part. Fohlen.. don't have enough TM stuff or gear to really get a feel for him. And now DKC to pile on top.

Worst part is blew rest of Cactaur other day working on Amelia. Got her to 90 something 6*. Ugh. Not even finished with her and now have DKC.

I......I failed. I failed to kill the last Story Mission Boss with an esper. It had 1% health left and it attack Trance Terra......and she killed it with counter from Ring of the Lucii. 100 energy wasted......sigh.

I know i should fuse stuff like black cat lid or my 12 xiaos together but i can't haha

Cause I'm still sitting on 20k lapis and like 10 tickets and really only been playing since like March.

I......I failed. I failed to kill the last Story Mission Boss with an esper. It had 1% health left and it attack Trance Terra......and she killed it with counter from Ring of the Lucii. 100 energy wasted......sigh.

I failed the LB one because Dark Fina decided to retaliate like a bitch. I need to stop bringing her with me for shit like that. So I had to do the last one again as well, I also didn't get the nullify paralyze or whatever from that one, but I don't need it so I didn't care enough to go back and get it.

Syntsui

Those free item slots will be worth 2k lapis alone, will we get upgraded characters slots too? If so that's 2,5k lapis worth of free increase. Paying for any increase right now is just stupid, I'm holding all my rewards hostage until they give this to us, I literally have no space left for abilities anymore and I'm almost out of useless shit to delete.

Lyrian

*jaw drop*

So... daily on alt... yields another Rainbow. >_> To whom did I sacrifice for two Rainbows in such a short period of time when the only one I'd gotten since starting was Ace? (actually, interesting part is they both came out straight Rainbows. No changing. Just BAM! Rainbow both times.)

I swore it was going to be another Fohlen. I reluctantly click. It cracked open.... Donkey Kong. Whelp. It's a troll of the highest order. But you know what? With so little on my account, it doesn't feel as bad as it should. There are several other Rainbows I'd have loved instead... but okay. I guess what I don't like about him though is his taking his own life for damage. :/ Does he get better at any point?

Edit: Looking at it, I really feel like this account is going to be the troll rainbow capital. Delita isokay but not someone that can carry a group. Ace has been lackluster for most part. Fohlen.. don't have enough TM stuff or gear to really get a feel for him. And now DKC to pile on top.

Worst part is blew rest of Cactaur other day working on Amelia. Got her to 90 something 6*. Ugh. Not even finished with her and now have DKC.

Grats again on the rainbow. I'd be glad for a DKC at this point.

Trade you for my daily Olevia and Celes.

Alkez

I'm describing the average working 9-5 person who...

Very interesting insight and analysis, and I think I agree with everything you're saying.

If we're dropping numbers:

50 Items (full) / 150 mats / 125 equips (full) / 60 abilities (full) / 200 units (@195)

Those slots cannot come quick enough.

I reluctantly click. It cracked open.... Donkey Kong. Whelp.

He gets really good with enhancements. Plus his TM is beast. I'ma say congrats lol.

robotuw

I have no faith Gumi will give us the free slots. Someone datamined that slot expansion voucher and I bet that's what they do instead. It'll be a limited item we can earn through currency/missions and spend to get another 5 slots on something. There will be a lot fewer than 40 of them (the equivalent of 50 slots on everything). This I foretell.

Celegus

I've still never had an issue with the LB/esper kills. Anytime there's a limit kill I bring a friend Noctis, whittle it down a bit, then buff/debuff and Armiger the heck out of it. For esper just hit the summon person (I use Diablos but whatever), wait for animation, then immediately use a couple attacks that will kill it for sure (raging bird or warp strike for me) - never failed a single time yet.

Was hoping for a good daily on my birthday, but it was Firion who is honestly even worse than Shadow at this point since I already got a few of his TMs for free on that raid (and have 2 max level). Wife's was Setzer which is amazing for her so I'm happy! Oh and she bought me the FFBE art book (imported from japan) because she's awesome and it's suuuuuper cool!!! Love the Amano drawings of the story characters and there's tons of little drawings of the FFBE original characters that are really neat.

tuffymon

Captain failsauce reporting in:

75 items / 200 mats / 260 equip / 170 abilities / 500 units

All clogged up everywhere.

Please.

you have me beaten..

50 items /145 mats/ 100 equip/ 50 abilities 195 units..
sorry senpai, i thought i was a cheapstake, but you're better at that than me!

How old is Strike's account? He's pretty new overall right? He probably has nowhere near the need of everything everyone has.

50 items, 200 mats, 140 eq, 65 abilities, 150 units

Seems there's not an overall cheapass here either, as different people win different categories... We can though see who values hoarding everything but lapis :p <3

Alkez

Was hoping for a good daily on my birthday, but it was Firion who is honestly even worse than Shadow at this point since I already got a few of his TMs for free on that raid (and have 2 max level). Wife's was Setzer which is amazing for her so I'm happy! Oh and she bought me the FFBE art book (imported from japan) because she's awesome and it's suuuuuper cool!!! Love the Amano drawings of the story characters and there's tons of little drawings of the FFBE original characters that are really neat.

:eek: Happy Birthday!!

That art book looks awesome. That's an amazing and seriously thoughtful gift to get.

Whaaa, you have Wilhelm but still using Cecil?! Wilhelm is a BOSS for this trial!!! I'd drop Minfillia since you don't need elemental resist. Refia Y'shtola Wilhelm should be plenty of defense if you can get two damage dealers (preferably dupes that can chain each other). Make sure to hit thresholds on turns 4 and 8 (iirc) to avoid getting snorted and it's not too bad.
Haha yea I do actually. I just mainly follow the trial guides because I'm at work when I do them so don't have much time to research. And they all say Cecil or snow! I've been waiting to break out Wilhelm so I'm stoked to hear he is great for this trial. I was using Setzers to chain but I can get better ATK with my Chizus right now. I think the thresholds are really giving me the problem.

Counting turns too. It's not hard but I lose track when I get into the heat of the moment.

How old is Strike's account? He's pretty new overall right? He probably has nowhere near the need of everything everyone has.

50 items, 200 mats, 140 eq, 65 abilities, 150 units

Seems there's not an overall cheapass here either, as different people win different categories... We can though see who values hoarding everything but lapis :p <3

Only a couple of months, as I stated above. It might even be later than March, I just know that I got a new phone in Feb and started after that.

Pejo

Hmm.. I'm debating doing another 10+1. I don't have an Orlandu, so having Fohlen to chain with my Reberta is a tempting idea, though the elements do absolutely no favors for either of them.

Maybe I'll just stay strong and save for Anniversary Orlandu hopes.

You guys think there's any chance we get a 2nd Maxwell like we got another Arianna?

Syntsui

Hmm.. I'm debating doing another 10+1. I don't have an Orlandu, so having Fohlen to chain with my Reberta is a tempting idea, though the elements do absolutely no favors for either of them.

Maybe I'll just stay strong and save for Anniversary Orlandu hopes.

You guys think there's any chance we get a 2nd Maxwell like we got another Arianna?

I advise you not to waste resources for a unit like Fohlen, our future is bright with several better units. If you don't get the chance to get Orlandu, you can still try Tidus, Dark Veritas and Onion Knight to be part of the chain meta.

Pejo

Thanks guys, I'll stay strong and sit on the lapis.

ARGH, just tried esper kill mission on Arachne again, and again didn't get it. So frustrating for that much NRG. I have no idea why I can't get it on this particular enemy. Fuck. I was up to a 16 hit combo, but it looks like Ifrit's attack just plain didn't hit her, she purpled out and disappeared as the damage was coming up on the other boss.

Next time I'm just going to kill that other boss first then worry about Arachne so there's no more of this target switching bullshit.

LucaMac

It's a room in Moogle King's castle...just go straight instead of taking the stairs up to moogle king.

Cheers. Will have a look so.

I max ability awakened Delita. Nothing else worth upgrading for me at the moment and with double Freyvia it could be a good idea...anything that can be spirit broken is going to be destroyed.

robotuw

What units should we be saving for in the near future?

It's...debatable whether you should go for Tilith this coming week. She's going to be the best healer for a while, and she's time limited, but her banner is so brutal you should just pretend she is a 5* base and judge from there. Hopefully not too long after that should be 4* Rikku and 5* Tidus. Rikku is the support queen and absolutely worth pulling for. Tidus is the next chain master, water-based this time, and again a 5* so you'll have to make up your own mind whether to go for him. Further out from that we get more chainers with Onion Knight and some of the Veritas.

It's...debatable whether you should go for Tilith this coming week. She's going to be the best healer for a while, and she's time limited, but her banner is so brutal you should just pretend she is a 5* base and judge from there. Hopefully not too long after that should be 4* Rikku and 5* Tidus. Rikku is the support queen and absolutely worth pulling for. Tidus is the next chain master, water-based this time, and again a 5* so you'll have to make up your own mind whether to go for him. Further out from that we get more chainers with Onion Knight and some of the Veritas.

I've got 20k lapis and not a 5* to my name so far.

Just got my third Camille in a row with the daily. I really don't like this system.

Kouriozan

Also Tilith is not for everyone.
We've been playing with Dual Cast Refia for 7 months already, some people will miss her versatility.
Once again, it'll largely depend on the situation/trial

We've been playing with Dual Cast Refia for 7 months already, some people will miss her versatility.

Eh, I've been stuck with Y'shtola until I'm done with the DC TM. I want to complete Bowie Knife for my Chiz first to free up my Dual Wield for buffed up Firion now.

tuffymon

Nothing saying you can't ever play it safer and use a dual heal system, perfect for keeping up buffs and resistances.

Kouriozan

I'm thinking Tilith with Rikku will be amazing, with her Al Bhed potion.
Well anything with Rikku will be amazing anyway lol

Let's not forget Rikku has Mix + Mighty Guard the following turn

Mighty Guard - Increase all elemental resistances (40%) for 3 turns to all allies, damage reduction (30%) for 3 turns to all allies

EDIT : Altema will soon give it's first 101/100 rating!

EqU49Zn.png

Muku

Grats again on the rainbow. I'd be glad for a DKC at this point.

Trade you for my daily Olevia and Celes.

Thank you and...NO thanks. LOL. Finally a few weeks back got the ONE Ovelia I needed on my main from a daily to finish the TM. (Yes... I got 20 of those bitches while pulling for Orlandu on his banner, which meant I was 1 short.)

He gets really good with enhancements. Plus his TM is beast. I'ma say congrats lol.

Really? Know it's going to be a bitch and a half for enhancement mats, so kinda meh. But might be worth looking into it. Did 4 or 5 raid summons this morning to feed him some Cactaur. Now running him solo EXP stuff right now. Amelia 90 6* will have to wait on cap until after I cap DKC. Though my biggest issue right now is TMs and gear. I'm guessing I should work on a DW for him as well? Working on one right now for Fohlen.. and going to need one for Ace as well.

I guess my issue at this point is who should remain in my group upon thinking about it. I leveled up and potted Setzer and Mercedes (Mercedes early last week) because I was lacking. Now I have to find a spot for Donkey Kong. I got rid of Chizuru for Fohlen. Haven't been able to do much with him to have any idea.I like him in Arena though. XD Wind AoE some folks and add more dodge. (Gave him the first Pap's TM I got to add to that physical dodge.) Thinking about maybe CoD. Which kind of hurts. I love having her around. But I guess good thing is she's still around, just probably won't be part of my main group. If I run that then my current group would be:

Delita
Fohlen (for now)
DKC
Mercedes
Setzer

robotuw

I have over 300k raid coins saved up and I'm afraid to use them. I have no space for all those cactuars and nobody who really needs them. Just selling them off would kill me inside, but I also don't want to drop 1k+ lapis on unit slots. The raid summon will probably go away before the anniversary so I think I'm just hosed. At the very least I can insta-max Tilith and Maxwell on Thursday.

Muku

I have over 300k raid coins saved up and I'm afraid to use them. I have no space for all those cactuars and nobody who really needs them. Just selling them off would kill me inside, but I also don't want to drop 1k+ lapis on unit slots. The raid summon will probably go away before the anniversary so I think I'm just hosed.

I wish I could take them off your hands. Still working on some units just for the future. Most may not have much of a place in the future, but getting them up still in case. Nothing else to level up in case? If nothing else, hope you pull a great daily to at least be able to spend them on.

Of course, you could also use the cactaur, even if crappy, to level up TM Mastered units, or extra units from raid, then sell them for money. Or hold on to them for possible future trade in. I sell mine cuz I don't have time to hold freeloaders.

Also, is there a list of current Global enhancements release?

Celegus

I have over 300k raid coins saved up and I'm afraid to use them. I have no space for all those cactuars and nobody who really needs them. Just selling them off would kill me inside, but I also don't want to drop 1k+ lapis on unit slots. The raid summon will probably go away before the anniversary so I think I'm just hosed. At the very least I can insta-max Tilith and Maxwell on Thursday.

Same here except I have 430k. Been doing dailies again but nothing at all worth leveling. Really wish I could gift them out or something. I think the summon ends on the 22nd which is before the anniversary stuff... feels bad.

Alkez

When you start your conference off with the goat. Miyamoto-sama!

So looks like the E3 humble bundle has 500 amazon coins with some games for a buck.

That's quite a good deal for me (GBP currency). Might have to pick that up.

I really wish they would minimize that HUD/UI a bit, but I can't wait regardless.

Yeah that seems to be a common complaint. When I played it in Japan I don't remember it being so intrusive.

Really? Know it's going to be a bitch and a half for enhancement mats, so kinda meh. But might be worth looking into it.

His main attack gets the following enhancements:

Lose 60% HP + 750% ST 1 Hit Dark Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -100% Dark Resist

And to stop him ending the turn with no health he gets the following passive:

+40% ATK & +75% Dark Resist & Cast Auto-Regen++ (~9999 HP Heal w/ 1x Mod per Turn)

Muku

It will expire during the BF2 banner.

Check the enhancements page on Exvius Wiki.

Cool, thank you. Didn't even realize that was a thing on there.

On another note... in our Playbook, not seeing it.. but we don't have a tab for enhancements that are worth working on, do we? (Trying to figure out which one on Ace is good. I remember someone saying something of his was worth it. Same for Mercedes. Though looking at it for her it might be Axe Mastery?)

Lyrian

Cool, thank you. Didn't even realize that was a thing on there.

On another note... in our Playbook, not seeing it.. but we don't have a tab for enhancements that are worth working on, do we? (Trying to figure out which one on Ace is good. I remember someone saying something of his was worth it. Same for Mercedes. Though looking at it for her it might be Axe Mastery?)

There's a GAF'er on my friends list with a 950ish Mercedes with enhancements, with room for improvement. Have to say I was impressed when I saw that.

Syntsui

One Gyancryst away from Dystopia +1 and one Gyancryst away from Ultima +2, hopefully I'll be done with those during the Mog King event this weekend.

Dystopia +2 might that two months lol.

Fuck yes Titan trial finally done. All 3. Took me over ten tries total. Wilhelm, you beautiful bastard. Definitely the MVP for me.

That was some bullshit tho! 2 Chizuru chaining with Orlandeau was pretty reasonable. Thank garsh they didn't make him tanky too. Offense wasn't the issue, but Defense.

Kouriozan

Fuck yes Titan trial finally done. All 3. Took me over ten tries total. Wilhelm, you beautiful bastard. Definitely the MVP for me.

That was some bullshit tho! 2 Chizuru chaining with Orlandeau was pretty reasonable. Thank garsh they didn't make him tanky too. Offense wasn't the issue, but Defense.
Grats! Wilhelm is really good indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom