• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

It's Monday and they still haven't announced anything for next week in-game. We all know what's coming, but I really dislike that they disincentivize using the game's own news system.

Since when have we ever got any news updates on Monday? It's always been on the Tuesday or Wednesday reset, which is in 10 minutes...

Ken

ffgg.png

double 5* rip

Kettch

I don't care about double 5*, triple 4* though...if they're splitting the normal 4.75% rate 3 ways, that's gonna be bullshit.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hoping we can net another Maxwell, just going to do a few refreshes rather than pull since the only one I could use would be Vargas. But I'm looking at the normal items, plus the new accessories. And then, hopefully they bring the support Gain crystals again. May get the attack too depending.

Ken

Guess they're delaying or announcing the Maxwell trial at a later date.

Also I think they said in the Exvius Update video that you can't get a second Maxwell.

Kettch

Daily: Soleil

2 yellows this banner, 2 off banner trash.

Yeah that's how it'll be sadly.

I would assume so too, but with no 3* on the banner at all, there's at least a chance they'll change things up.

As much as I want Tillith, I don't know if I could even bring myself to burn all my tickets chasing a 1.6%er.

Rixa

Guess they're delaying or announcing the Maxwell trial at a later date.

Also I think they said in the Exvius Update video that you can't get a second Maxwell.

Last time. Maxwell Trial came to Mog King 2nd week and was only available one week.

Be prepared for the worst currency rate this server has ever had considering we already have a free 100% bonus unit.

Yup. Not that helps I do have 3 Karl's ready too. Expecting shittiest rates, because reasons.

So is Cecil still worth leveling with WoL 6* coming soon? Just pulled him from the daily.

Yes, cause you never know when you need 2 tanks or 2ndary healer (Cecil has access to Curaja). Also leveling him aint so bad if you have done Raid, everyone is swimming in King Cactuars.

Nikokuno

No pull banner... Going to wait for Tidus/Rikku event even if FFX is trash. But I loved his playstyle in Dissidia and Onion Knight is too far away #chainmeta #noorlandu

Visceir

Those are some neat accessories. Sucks about the 5 unit banner, think I'm reconsidering going broke on it now that I saw it, lol...at least until we get the 20th june France event out of the way -- dailies until then.

Meanwhile JP got 1000 lapis for hitting #1 in app store and will also get a free 5k pull next week, neat!

Dandte

Finished the story event. Majin Fina again was the mvp for lb and esper kill. Brought the lb boss down with friend noctis and killed him with fina lb. Then i casted waterga with fina and calculated how often i could use it. When Arachne was in criticsl health i stopped casting magic and relied on her counter and then ramuh killed that spider.

But i forgot to bring shiva in an earlier map :( is the tech gianchriyst worth 95 stamina?

Ken

Finished the story event. Majin Fina again was the mvp for lb and esper kill. Brought the lb boss down with friend noctis and killed him with fina lb. Then i casted waterga with fina and calculated how often i could use it. When Arachne was in criticsl health i stopped casting magic and relied on her counter and an then ramuh killed that spider.

But i forgot to bring shiva in an earlier map :( is the tech gianchriyst worth 95 stamina?

probably. it's one of the more frequently used giancrysts iirc

Ken

Those are some neat accessories. Sucks about the 5 unit banner, think I'm reconsidering going broke on it now that I saw it, lol...at least until we get the 20th june France event out of the way -- dailies until then.

Meanwhile JP got 1000 lapis for hitting #1 in app store and will also get a free 5k pull next week, neat!

power of waifu donut > cloud

Dandte

probably. it's one of the more frequently used giancrysts iirc

Sigh...okay. Man this really sucks. I shouldn't play this game early in the morning haha.

Also apparently i never pulled anything else than tillith which means i will only have 175% bonus by myself and with a friend 275%.

Alkez

I just realised, they gave Elza dark debuff in her madness rush enhancements. Nice.

Thinking to enhance Firion this week, but I'm not sure. I wanted to save my support crysts for Ramza but I don't believe he'll be in the July or August batches so should I really bother saving them?

Rixa

Ace <3

So ready for enhancements.

Screenshot_20170613-120459.png
Screenshot_20170613-120505.png

Swapped 3x30% MAG to 3x SoD

~ 50 MAG less
~ 1200 HP more

Not so squishy mage anymore \o_

Valentus

i told you it will be a 2 base 5 banner... it would be insane advertising elza's enhacements and not putting her in the banner again...

Alkez

If Elza was on a separate banner I would consider dropping some lapis, but I have no interest in Vargas, even if his TM is good.

Celegus

Very very happy I got Tilith on a daily back in the day! Didn't know she was supposed to be this good at the time. Skipping this banner hard!

Valentus

lucky me i have 2 elzas and a maxwell... that plus a friend elza/max/vargas and 2 base 4 units i will have 550% bonus... Last year the metal god spawn rate was very good... please gumi dont nerf.

Lyrian

Holy crap, stop this car RIGHT NOW.

Stealth last second change to Elza's enancements?

On the in-game news post, Madness Rush's enhancements got changed from the announcement video:

-- Madness Rush +1: Damage up (mid), high tide (low) [moved from +2 to +1]

-- Madness Rush +2: Attack count (3 -->4), AoE DARK IMPERIL (unknown %) [NEW]

The damage boost got on +2 got changed from a straight damage increase to probably the same amount via dark imperil. But, that's what everyone wanted from her.

Hell, yes!

Gonna do 1 multi pull in hopes of a Vargas. Already have Elza and Maxwell and multiple Tiliths and Serias so bonus won't be a problem. Actually I will see what the rates are before pulling, if they are good then no pull.

Oh yeah, and fuck Karl.

Alkez

Part of me is thinking it'll be an FF9 type situation, where the rates will be improved because they know they'll be shocking otherwise.

Holy crap, stop this car RIGHT NOW.

Stealth last second change to Elza's enancements?

On the in-game news post, Madness Rush's enhancements got changed from the announcement video:

-- Madness Rush +1: Damage up (mid), high tide (low) [moved from +2 to +1]

-- Madness Rush +2: Attack count (3 -->4), AoE DARK IMPERIL (unknown %) [NEW]

The damage boost got on +2 got changed from a straight damage increase to probably the same amount via dark imperil. But, that's what everyone wanted from her.

Hell, yes!

I told you my man. It was the way to go.

Lyrian

Daily +1 : Camille #6 and Mercedes troll

Just getting all the garbage pulls out of the way now before Friday... sure...

Lyrian

Part of me is thinking it'll be an FF9 type situation, where the rates will be improved because they know they'll be shocking otherwise.

I told you my man. It was the way to go.

Not looking forward to the enhancement material requirement numbers though to actually gain these enhancements. Expecting required quantities of crysts that are going to make Mercedes blush, to be honest.

2 5* and 3 4*

Four star units:

* Karl
* Tilith
* Seria

Not easy banner to pull right unit.
Yea If I do pull I am not expecting Vargas or Elza but now I'm wondering if it's worth wasting lapis for Tilith with anniversary right around the corner. Hope we hear a bit more with today's E3 stuff.

Rixa

Yea If I do pull I am not expecting Vargas or Elza but now I'm wondering if it's worth wasting lapis for Tilith with anniversary right around the corner. Hope we hear a bit more with today's E3 stuff.

3% Chance to get Tilith. Do the dailies only. Thats my plan.

BF event will give Vision Shard (for summoning Kelsus & awakening it to 6*).

SeanTSC

Pretty excited for Elza's enhancements. She's pretty much always in my group setups whenever you can Atk/Spr break AND she was my first 5* base unit and first real Rainbow (had WoL/Garnet on my second 11 pull before any 6s were even in).

I'm not chasing on a double rainbow banner, but I will do the dailies and drop ~10 tickets to try and land Elza. I'd actually be pretty happy with Karl for the TM, as well. I already have Maxwell and Tilith, so I'm all set there.

Also looking forward to running the Gaia Chronicles again, just to see how powerful I've gotten since last we ran them.

Kouriozan

Karl and Seria +1 enhancement buffs are super cheap, +60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR will be nice for this event.
I remember wasting so much lapis and got 2 Karl 1 Seria 1 Tilith in the end, but glad they'll be useful for one more event, and I'll be able to get giancrysts with them!

Rixa

How the hell this is possible?
I have 0 rank 2 friends in friendlist (0 Facebook friends too).

Still "Kettle" rank 2 is giving 10 Friend Points.
Meanwhile "Kettle" in my friendlist is something else.

Screenshot_20170613-154653.png
Screenshot_20170613-155150.png

Gumi you have a problem.

Doctor_No

Ugh, double 5* is disappointment as I already have Elza and the rest.

I personally would have thought they were gonna do Elza one week and Vargas the next, but maybe they have something else planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom