• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

So, what are peoples hopes and/or expectations for Nintendo today?

The only thing I would like to see is another flagship title on switch. Don't think it will happen as we've got Mario on the way, but it would get me hyped.

Not looking forward to the enhancement material requirement numbers though to actually gain these enhancements. Expecting required quantities of crysts that are going to make Mercedes blush, to be honest.

Yeah that's true, didn't think of that. Plus all 3 of her enhancements are good and worth doing. Going to be costly, but amazing when she's fully upgraded.

Why did they have to put her on the same banner as Vargas damn it lol. I didn't have the resources to go for her back in the day.

Kouriozan

Mobius banner hype!!!
btXjmPml.png

Redux with WoL. "Crush Maxwell yet again!"
We might get some hints about what's coming up very soon anyway.

Would be nice if Maxwell had a new difficulty with an exclusive materia for her as a reward.

Pejo

Ok, Elza is actually going to be my first enhanced character. My Moonblades and Deathbringer have been patiently waiting for dark imperil for a while on a good character. I'm so glad they added imperil. Time to pot her up.

btXjmPml.png

Redux with WoL. "Crush Maxwell yet again!"
We might get some hints about what's coming up very soon anyway.

Would be nice if Maxwell had a new difficulty with an exclusive materia for her as a reward.

This is a great idea and I really hope they do it. Or give us a chance at a 2nd Maxwell for the chaining and the TM.

Accidentally claimed all this morning and now i need to burn a bunch of stam. Looks like a good time to farm holy/sacred crystals.

Also, finally beat that esper kill mission for the TM moogle from the current event. Ended up getting it on the first try after killing the other boss first before Arachne. Worth a shot if anyone else is having trouble.

I'll do a few tickets/dailies on the upcoming banner, I like Vargas' design. No 10+1s though.

across

For once I will not be pulling on a banner, nor doing dailies as I have all units except Vargas who I care not for. Feels good to save some lapis!

I only have Tilith and I'm thinking I'm going to give this banner a complete miss, unless the currency rates are just atrocious. 275% with Tilith+Maxwell+Friendwell should be good enough, fingers crossed, to get everything of value.

I said I'd skip the last who knows how many banners and failed, but this one is such an enormous trap I don't think it'll be hard, for once.

Azuran

Banned
Fucking hell. I hate Karl and Seria so much. Why did I have to pull those two the last time? :/

I'll drop like 20 tickets but I'm not expecting much.

Pejo

Fucking hell. I hate Karl and Seria so much. Why did I have to pull those two the last time? :/

I'll drop like 20 tickets but I'm not expecting much.

To be fair, Karl's TM was a top tier TM for quite a while in those days, before the advent of 30% ATK materia.

tuffymon

The only thing I would like to see is another flagship title on switch. Don't think it will happen as we've got Mario on the way, but it would get me hyped.

Yeah that's true, didn't think of that. Plus all 3 of her enhancements are good and worth doing. Going to be costly, but amazing when she's fully upgraded.

Why did they have to put her on the same banner as Vargas damn it lol. I didn't have the resources to go for her back in the day.

I'll drop a few tickets on this banner, maybe I'll end up with another bonus unit~ Looking for Xenoblade Chronicles X, the Fire Emblem, and Persona info to give me something.

I remember when this event first came around, my buddy was playing the JP version and I mentioned Elza to him, he was like who the hell's that? We got Vargas (and at the time), he's a mega beast~ I knew we'd get a double rainbow banner whenever this event was to be replayed...

I'm oddly glad the raid is gone. That one actually got pretty annoying by the end and I didn't bother doing it yesterday. It was taking too much time to burn up all my forms of NRG.

Not expecting much outside of Mario. I would love a new Metroid, but that isn't happening yet so meh. Xenoblade maybe although I thought the last one was just mediocre. Have no interest in shit like Animal Crossing and Pikmin. That Fire Emblem Musou has my attention so would like to see that as well.

OMG! I was wrong! Metroid Prime 4 for Switch yayyyayyayayyayaya.

Alkez

Actually the one thing that would get me super hyped would be Bayonetta 2 being ported to Switch. Would like a new Metroid game but I think I've given up on that ever happening now lol. I think the games just don't sell that well tbh which makes me sad.

Edit: when Nintendo decide to prove you wrong...

Pejo

I'm oddly glad the raid is gone. That one actually got pretty annoying by the end and I didn't bother doing it yesterday. It was taking too much time to burn up all my forms of NRG.

Raid's still there until Thursday I think. It's one of the best "free" sources of king cactuars we've ever had, so if you have the unit space, might a good idea to stockpile some for instant unit leveling.

Totally get the burnout feeling though. I'm not looking forward to another Mog King event.

Muku

Xenoblade looks great!

And that Metroid Prime 4 tease. :O

Edit: Wasting this time on Zelda DLC pisses me off. Never waste E3 time for DLC on a game I've already bought. Free or otherwise. Ugh. Also, too much damn talking. Show the games.

Alkez

OMG! I was wrong! Metroid Prime 4 for Switch yayyyayyayayyayaya.
Xenoblade looks great!

And that Metroid Prime 4 tease. :O

I can't emphasis how nuts I went just from a damn logo lol. I had genuinely given up on ever seeing Metroid again.

Also did anyone else find the voice acting of the main character in Xenoblade to be just horrible? Otherwise the game looks nice, and most of the voice actors seemed pretty good.

Syntsui

Nintendo won, mainline Pokémon game on Switch confirmed, who gives a fuck about anything else. Close E3, show is over.

That Metroid 4 announcement was the worst teaser I've ever seen, not even Square Enix could top that. They literaly have nothing of the game to show and just dropped the name for some hype.

Edit: I'm aware of the irony, but POKÉMON!!!

tuffymon

I can't emphasis how nuts I went just from a damn logo lol. I had genuinely given up on ever seeing Metroid again.

Also did anyone else find the voice acting of the main character in Xenoblade to be just horrible? Otherwise the game looks nice, and most of the voice actors seemed pretty good.

So far I'm pretty damn pleased with the release info of Nintendo, 2 out of 3 that I wanted so far, and a surprise Metroid~

Not sure what I think of Mario Odyssey Kirby Botw hybrid >.>;

Muku

S came up and I was like "That looks like Samus logo." Husband was like "That's Smash..." Then Metroid Prime 4 came up and I was like "I was right!" But he got so fucking stoked over that.

The main character in Xenoblade.. sounded a little iffy at one point when he said one thing.. when he was extending something. I was kind of surprised they got British person to voice him again. Will see ... But Mario is coming a bit sooner than I thought!

Was hoping for something interesting. Didn't expect but was hoping. Xenoblade and Mario for me. Will see when time comes closer for the Kirby game if I'm still in for a Kirby game. I didn't play 3DS one.. soo, might be worth a pick up.

I felt like Pokemon announcement was a "oh shit we fucked up probably should announce something". It felt more lackluster than the MP4 announcement.

Nintendo won, mainline Pokémon game on Switch confirmed, who gives a fuck about anything else. Close E3, show is over.

That Metroid 4 announcement was the worst teaser I've ever seen, not even Square Enix could top that. They literaly have nothing of the game to show and just dropped the name for some hype.

I haven't had an interest in Pokemon since Red/Blue because I don't play handhelds so one on Switch will get me interested again I'm sure. Mario looks great, but man Metroid. It's fucking Metroid!!!!! A teaser is fine I just wanted to know it exists and it does. Nintendo did in fact win E3 in my opinion although I thought Sony's was way better than people give it credit for. /shrug

Alkez

Man that wasn't even 30 minutes. I'm a little annoyed about that but whatever. I think it was a decent showing but there wasn't a lot to watch in terms of content.

dat edit lool. I was going to say. I think they heard the complaints about the Pokemon direct and wanted to address it which I think was good. Really pleased to know it's happening. I hope they take their time with it after the emptiness that was Sun and Moon.

So far I'm pretty damn pleased with the release info of Nintendo, 2 out of 3 that I wanted so far, and a surprise Metroid~

Not sure what I think of Mario Odyssey Kirby Botw hybrid >.>;

Same here. Even though the two things that really hyped me were literally just a logo and a statement, I'm pleased with what I saw. Xenoblade looks great and having a release date for Mario is good.

I was kind of surprised they got British person to voice him again.

Yeah I think that's what threw me. I'm not really a fan of characters being voiced by people with really heavy accents, but that's just me personally.

It's fucking Metroid!!!!! A teaser is fine I just wanted to know it exists and it does.

This. Just so much this. I mean we literally said a couple of minutes before that it won't happen so just to know that it's happening is amazing.

robotuw

Man, I'm real close to getting a Switch. If they announce some WiiU ports (Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions pls) I'm there in a second.

tuffymon

I went to Amazon and (I don't recall it being up yet) did the XC2 preorder already~.

I recall hearing they used British voicing again because it was considered an iconic of the first game, so it came back~ Watching the treehouse hoping for some more info... the Mario Odyssey gameplay hasn't really won me over~

Poor Titan has dropped to 21 ; ; oh well, more then enough coins then I really want >.>;

Muku

I went to Amazon and (I don't recall it being up yet) did the XC2 preorder already~.

I recall hearing they used British voicing again because it was considered an iconic of the first game, so it came back~ Watching the treehouse hoping for some more info... the Mario Odyssey gameplay hasn't really won me over~

Ooh. Good idea. Husband is going to Amazon to preorder XC2 RIGHT NOW.

I actually like it!! It was iconic.. since they were so hellbent on not bringing it Stateside. Ended up with JPN and PAL copy of game. Beat PAL version before EN one even came out.

tuffymon

Another Metroid game? 3ds !!

Omg those eyebrows what?

My only real gripe with XC was you pretty much needed Sharla in the party as a competent healer~ Otherwise it's one of my favorite newer age rpgs.

Alkez

3DS METROID!!!

How did we go from no Metroid games to 2 Metroid games??

Why the fuck didn't they announce this during the conference? This is really good news, 2D metroid is the only metroid I care and love.

Exactly what I just said! I'm so happy though cause like you I really love the 2D metroid. I never played Metroid 2 so really excited for this.

Syntsui

Why the fuck didn't they announce this during the conference? This is really good news, 2D metroid is the only metroid I care and love.

Edit: It's by Mercury Steam, it will be trash. UGHH

Really only the 3DS Metriod has me currently interested. A brief mention of Pokemon on the switch tells me they have nothing to show and are still reeling from the backlash of showing Pokken before. It'll be a couple years before it even gets close if it's a new game, maybe a year and a half on a remake.

Same with Metriod Prime. Just a title, not even any concept art.

No Smash Port. Wasted time with DLC and yet another Rocket League trailer.

It's hard for me to claim they won anything compared to the competition.

Muku

Fact it is in house for Metroid... now one must know.. WHAT IS RETRO WORKING ON?!

(I would kill if they were working on a WaveRace. OMG.)

What a snooze fest this E3 is! Save us, FFBE conference, save us!

It's starting to look as though the first quarter next year will be around as nuts as this year was with lineups though due to all the delays. After the crazy start, doesn't look like there's much else I care to buy the remainder of the year which makes the timing to dive in to FFXIV all the better. Naturally, the two games I know I'm getting for sure later this year come out the same month :p

Uhh what, it doesn't leave until Friday~

Raid's still there until Thursday I think. It's one of the best "free" sources of king cactuars we've ever had, so if you have the unit space, might a good idea to stockpile some for instant unit leveling.

Totally get the burnout feeling though. I'm not looking forward to another Mog King event.

Huh I must have glanced over it. It is a great source of Cactuars yeah but I've got like 200,000 points to cash in on the summons and still not got the awakening mats I need to use them. In that sense I'm eager for the mog event instead.

tuffymon

Huh I must have glanced over it. It is a great source of Cactuars yeah but I've got like 200,000 points to cash in on the summons and still not got the awakening mats I need to use them. In that sense I'm eager for the mog event instead.

It's no longer being shown on the homescreen is probably the thing. I noticed it now shows the story instead. Maybe that's where the confusion set in? I'm overall happy with what I snagged from this event, wish the cactuar rates were a little lower though, I feel genuinely bad I don't have enough units for all of them... ah well~ I do however wish we'd get more enhancements... Watching my money go up and up without anything to use for it is weird...

Is it bad that something I got the most excited for was the announcement from Japan of a .hack GU remake? I want it.

With the raid coins, does the ability to summon disappear after Thursday? There's nothing in any of the notes saying how long the summon option will be open for.

tuffymon

Is it bad that something I got the most excited for was the announcement from Japan of a .hack GU remake? I want it.

With the raid coins, does the ability to summon disappear after Thursday? There's nothing in any of the notes saying how long the summon option will be open for.

Usually it's 1 full week after. So evolve that Tilith and whoever on Friday and exp max em instantly etc~

It's no longer being shown on the homescreen is probably the thing. I noticed it now shows the story instead. Maybe that's where the confusion set in? I'm overall happy with what I snagged from this event, wish the cactuar rates were a little lower though, I feel genuinely bad I don't have enough units for all of them... ah well~ I do however wish we'd get more enhancements... Watching my money go up and up without anything to use for it is weird...

Yeah that seems to be what threw me off. It really is throwing out Cactuars at an insane rate. I kinda wish we had esper gems too on this one since I'm stuck without anything to use them on too, well unless I level up everything but there's a unit or two that could really do with being maxed out asap.

I'd probably be more tempted to keep going at the raid were the end rewards not so poor this time.

Muku

Only reason I am doing this raid until the end is for more Yda. She has a nice TM.

I noticed first week they gave me a lot of her. Second week it's fucking Minfilia, Pap, and Cactaur out the rear.

tuffymon

Only reason I am doing this raid until the end is for more Yda. She has a nice TM.

I noticed first week they gave me a lot of her. Second week it's fucking Minfilia, Pap, and Cactaur out the rear.

I've been averaging 1 Y'da/Pap per 100k coins~ I'm happy with just 4 for now >.>; for potential use~ I'll worry about more in the next raid...

Alkez

I don't even know why I'm stilling running it at this point. I have 440k raid coins. I think I'm just doing it cause it's there. Not looking forward to doing all these summons.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- I might actually do a few dailies and spend 5-6 tickets to see if I can land Elza. I already have Tillith and Karl but I love Karl's TM still. None of you will remember but the Elza trial was my first real intro into timed events and I just didn't have the horses to pass it. Well now I do and I am PUMPED. Maxwell and Elza here I come.

-- Best nintendo announcement was pokemon RPG for sure. Yoshi looks beautiful with the environment flipping aspect and all shot in tilt-shift for a wonderfully charming miniature toy look. On that note I'm thinking about how Mario+Rabbids was in claymation style and I think Nintendo is approaching Disney levels of smartness around packaging their best brands for what they are.

Muku

I don't even know why I'm stilling running it at this point. I have 440k raid coins. I think I'm just doing it cause it's there. Not looking forward to doing all these summons.

This is why I pull once a day. I cannot fathom having hundreds of thousands of coins at once. I would want to just sell the coins and never pull. Because it will be an all day affraid when you get to it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom