• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Apparently, the producers were so happy with JP version getting #1 in the App store, they're giving out a free 10+1 and a 1000 Lapis in celebration for it, lol.

Rixa

That sounds like something we should all get as well!!

You know the answer:

Global is different game than Japan...

Yeah we get something for the anniversary but is it 10+1 or something else?
Maybe we get Rainbow guaranteed 10+1 but you need to buy it with real money like 50€ :p.

Vashetti

Banned
Yep failed as the esper kill for the moogle....debating if worth trying again or not :-/

Esper kills don't need to be the only thing that hits the enemy.

If all your other attacks kill the enemy and the Esper attack was part of it, it counts as an Esper kill.

Muku

With the daily log in and the raid pulls I did this morning on alt, I finished up both Amelia and Donkey Kong. With a few left over actually. Great way to build up for next unit worth them. Now comes to the point.. which ones do I use? I brought Donkey Kong and Fohlen to the group by taking out Chizuru and CoD. I dunno how to get Amelia in. Of course, I don't also know if she'll be a when you need her kind of thing. Though I probably should gear her now I got her to 100. x_x

It's nice. My group right now is different than what's on my main, so I'm happy. Setzer is great, but I dunno how long term in main group kind of deal. Of course, I could probably say same about Delita. Main thing holding him in right now is I don't feel like I have a damage dealer that is worth replacing him with. (A power hitter, like Orlandu, or hell even Fryevia, have seen some nice ones lately.)

And that's not even with including Ace in my main group. Feel like probably need to get DW to make him worth a crap. TM crawling is even slower on alt than it is main, so yeah.

robotuw

Heck yes, just TM'd Noctis and got the ring. With that he is now "perfect" with all max pots, max LB, and 100%TM. He's my beautiful little prince boy, even if he doesn't get the best gear thanks to Orlandu.

Snooze fest? What were you expecting to be released?

E3 is supposed to be the platform where we first learn of many projects and so, each year I hope to see a few surprises and a new promising IP is always welcome. Horizon being an example of the latter when it was first announced. There was just nothing at all that we didn't already know about prior to E3 that got me excited or any pleasant surprises in stock. Actually, not quite true, the prequel to Life is Strange was the one exception. On top of that, Square is holding off for future conventions to show more on a couple of anticipated projects. Between the PS4 and Xbox I expect more but both had a very low key and unsatisfying conventions. It's cool seeing updates on anticipated games but where's the interesting new stuff? So yeah, for me a complete snooze fest. Oh well, at least there are projects in development that I'm interested in.

Alkez

Just realised I'm going to be at the cinema during tomorrow's BE conference :(

E3 is supposed to be the platform where we first learn of many projects and so, each year I hope to see a few surprises and a new promising IP is always welcome. Horizon being an example of the latter when it was first announced. There was just nothing at all that we didn't already know about prior to E3 that got me excited or any pleasant surprises in stock. Actually, not quite true, the prequel to Life is Strange was the one exception. On top of that, Square is holding off for future conventions to show more on a couple of anticipated projects. Between the PS4 and Xbox I expect more but both had a very low key and unsatisfying conventions. It's cool seeing updates on anticipated games but where's the interesting new stuff? So yeah, for me a complete snooze fest. Oh well, at least there are projects in development that I'm interested in.

Yeah I agree with this. Definitely one of the less exciting E3s I've seen. I think the issue is what you're saying. Everyone is releasing big info a different conferences now, mainly their own. Look at Sony. Playstation Experience in December was way better then their E3 conference, in large part because they revealed the new uncharted and last of us 2, which we didn't expect. I expect the big titles will show up there again.

This is why I pull once a day. I cannot fathom having hundreds of thousands of coins at once. I would want to just sell the coins and never pull. Because it will be an all day affraid when you get to it, haha.

I would do that but I have no one to use the cacturs on atm and no room to store them. I'm waiting for WoL and Tilith (and Elza please game lol).

Zargabaath but not Gabranth as GL exclusive AHHHHHHHH.������������

Just saw that!!!! An actual Global Exclusive that is a FF character, and a Judge no less!!!!

Also like they would make one of the most popular characters a Global Exclusive lol.

Noticed no Leading Man though which means Zarg is a base 5*......and of course the fact that we have no leading man :(

Clip not found. Searching Brave Exvius on Twich and nothing relevant shows up.

Weird it still works for me. July we get Ashe, Rasler, and Judge Zargabaath as a GE.

Ken

i wonder if balthier got kicked off his banner?

maybe they're gonna throw him and tidus in an anniversary "leads" banner??

Alkez

Is there a conference I'm missing? Or was this just a trailer that was released?

How they going to cut my boi though...

Syntsui

Wow... they removed Balthier from the banner, what a insane decision. Who the fuck cares about this Zagrabath or wathever the hell his name is? This is bad, really bad.

Syntsui

They'd better have some fucking explanations in the conference tomorrow about this nonsense clip they randomly gave us for no reason and with no context at all.

Balthier is by far the most loved character in that game and straight up received a follow up just for him, I demand an explanation for whatever the hell I just saw.

Dandte

They'd better have some fucking explanations in the conference tomorrow about this nonsense clip they randomly gave us for no reason and with no context at all.

Balthier is by far the most loved character in that game and straight up received a follow up just for him, I demand an explanation for whatever the hell I just saw.

With the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age accompanying the first anniversary of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius the Producers have decided to give out a handsome present to all Accounts created before June 27th. Balthier is an beloved fan favorit and will be usable by Veterans and Newcomers. We hope all of you will keep enjoying the World of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

Ken

Dandte expert trolling.

Maybe both servers will get a new FFXII banner in July with Gabranth 5* but ours will be Gabranth and Balthier just cause.

Lyrian

So Balthier is the next contestant for the carbonite cryofreeze now that WoL 6* is finally coming out?

That is what I'm taking away from scanning Reddit?

Anyone know what ability Crysts firion is going to need for enhancements? Power? I now have enough to awake Ultima to +2 on DF but I want to be sure no one else coming up uses em.

Lyrian

I'll point the same question to you, Zera.

Please show/quote me something, that says there is a free FF character, **anywhere**.

I still have not seen any evidence that any FF12 unit is free, only that a new Global Exclusive FF12 character exists. I do not see such evidence at the links you provide. I've been through that thread a hundred times over at this point. There would be a trillion and half posts all over Reddit if there was an official announcement of a free FF12 unit for Global.

Celegus

What's all this about a free character? Doesn't say that anywhere in the video. Assuming the Balthier thing was just a hoax. Judges are awesome so I'm definitely happy to finally see one!

Finally got to watch the Nintendo E3 video and gotta say they absolutely steamrolled everyone else. Even though they didn't actually show anything, Metroid Prime 4 was my only freakout moment of the entirety of E3. Xenoblade and Yoshi look great, and Mario looks stunning - way better than I could've even hoped for. Definitely getting a Switch at some point this year!
Anyone know what ability Crysts firion is going to need for enhancements? Power? I now have enough to awake Ultima to +2 on DF but I want to be sure no one else coming up uses em.

Looks like Power/Power/Support for Firion assuming there are no changes from JP.

Edit: And a new Metroid on 3DS!? Yeeessssssssssssssssssssss

I'll point the same question to you, Zera.

Please show/quote me something, that says there is a free FF character, **anywhere**.

I still have not seen any evidence that any FF12 unit is free, only that a new Global Exclusive FF12 character exists. I do not see such evidence at the links you provide. I've been through that thread a hundred times over at this point. There would be a trillion and half posts all over Reddit if there was an official announcement of a free FF12 unit for Global.

Dandte has already said he made it up in Discord. I already called for his hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom