• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Ace <3

So ready for enhancements.

Screenshot_20170613-120459.png
Screenshot_20170613-120505.png

Swapped 3x30% MAG to 3x SoD

~ 50 MAG less
~ 1200 HP more

Not so squishy mage anymore \o_

Will SoD do that for any mage?

tuffymon

I'm torn, on one hand, what Dandte did was a super dick move... on the other... he actually fed a plausible enough thought... that had quite a few of us fall for. I even told some buds out of the forum and then had to say wellllll a bit later >.>;

Who is stronger and why? Enhanced Firion or Olive? Also what about gear? I have Olive's TM already and she's currently around 960 ATK.

Wonder if she is worth replacing and using my Crysts. Would like to save them if I can.

Celegus

That was literally the first thing I saw when I opened the page after I got home so I figured I just missed the announcement since I was super busy at work today. I couldn't figure out why they would do something like that though. Still hype for the new unit and the XII remake - less than a month away!

NomarTyme

Who is stronger and why? Enhanced Firion or Olive? Also what about gear? I have Olive's TM already and she's currently around 960 ATK.

Wonder if she is worth replacing and using my Crysts. Would like to save them if I can.
Save them if you have Olive. Next thing you want is Amelia's tm that will boost her attack to the 1200 range.

Ken

I'm torn, on one hand, what Dandte did was a super dick move... on the other... he actually fed a plausible enough thought... that had quite a few of us fall for. I even told some buds out of the forum and then had to say wellllll a bit later >.>;

I'm still going with a second XII banner is coming for both servers with our boy Gabranth. When Tidus got removed from Wilhlem banner we all knew he had a better banner to fit in to later. Balthier doesn't (yet)!

I guess they could also make a trash banner with Penelo, Vaan and Balthier too. Rip

I think Firion wins if his killers are in effect, but Olive will probably be a good enough finisher to tide you over until future finishers so it'll be a question of if you have the crysts to spend on Firion.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- grabbed the esper and limit break kills on first run through, feels good man. Let me say again I loved the layout of this event.

-- heads up that the giant of Babel has a trust moogle reward for clearing ELT if you didn't get it yet. And can I just say what a world of difference this time and last time was. Last time I could barely get through ADV. but this time I one shotted everything on ELT. Huh.

eggydoo

Esper kills don't need to be the only thing that hits the enemy.

If all your other attacks kill the enemy and the Esper attack was part of it, it counts as an Esper kill.

I summoned it too late and it hit after his hp was zero so it didn't count. I did again and made sure to summon it first and got it second go around. It just hurts dumping another 100NRG into it.

jnWake

Of course we get a pos XII unit as a global exclusive while the FFVI units still suck.

Had to complain about something

Visceir

Look on the bright side, another week to skip before Rikku the goddess!

XII banner is equal to or maybe even better than FFX's tho. Ashe and Rasler are great chainers with Rasler one of the top tier defensive TMs and Ashes still actively getting used on JP for tough trials.

Your guess, my guess, op guess are as good as it gets.

Basically we don't know when Gumi makes Rikku banner.
Expecting it to have brutal shitty pull rate again...

Basically we now expect that Gumi will do whatever it takes to hold the carrot in front of our faces for the things that they know that we want.

c-murph

Holy crap, stop this car RIGHT NOW.

Stealth last second change to Elza's enancements?

Hell, yes!

Yeah, I guess GUMI was listening to all the Reddit feedback
Whining
after the leak.

Esper kills don't need to be the only thing that hits the enemy.

If all your other attacks kill the enemy and the Esper attack was part of it, it counts as an Esper kill.

I've been doing it wrong for years! Always saving the last blow for the kill... :mad:)

Dandte expert trolling.

Maybe both servers will get a new FFXII banner in July with Gabranth 5* but ours will be Gabranth and Balthier just cause.

Nooooooooooo don't waste your lapis

but the waifu power is great with this one....

Yes and no.

One SoD will add 10% hp to base hp (if you have put HP pots then they are counted too).

So if base max HP is 1000 one SoD will add 100 Hp. If base HP is 3000 then its 300 HP increase per SoD

I was actually confused here... For some reason I thought this was letter of arms. lol Thanks for the info though.

Kouriozan

Averaging at 4 to 6 10+1 summons to get Tilith on the simulator (here)

Fall in line with my personal experience last year (15k Lapis + 30 tickets)

Just noticed exviuswiki added countdown for the 3 Brave Exvius streams.

Just need to get enough because i'm holding raid coins to max her out. Need to farm the hell out of this to get some rainbow blooms stat.

Then maxwell too....

c-murph

Did a 11 pull because i kept getting shite with dailies and wanted Amelia before the banner ends. Ended up with more shit but also got Amelia, Leon, Sozhe and my fifth Rosa... Win I guess!

Got them all on the Farming Tractor and plowing the Earth fields. They're teaming up with Shine No.6 and Guy No.1 who are around 50% complete. Wanted to get Excaliburs out on the field but gonna have to wait. Not sure what the hell to do with 5 Rosas though. Blessed bow looks like garbage.

I guess Dark's Knight Soul would be best for Girugamesh from what I been hearing?

c-murph

Greg is a good choice, but Luneth and Lightning can also make use of it~

Don't have Luneth. Got two Lightnings but they're my Arena Evasion team with Quick Assaults and whatever yda Tm is called. So no room for it...

I guess Greg it is. He's been sitting on the bench since the day he dropped.

Pejo

Shit, I really need to try the Titan trial tonight. I keep pushing it off, but I only have a day or so left. I'd really like that Wind-up Titan rewards, but I'd settle just for beating it. Looks like I'm going to get one more rank up before the Titan festivities end. Wish they'd just roll over the NRG to add to your current total instead of having to blow as much as you can before a rank up.

Daily got me a Leo, I forgot he even existed since it's been so long since I've seen/gotten one of him. 85'ish % towards his TM shield.

I'm severely lacking 6* materials since I've been leveling units with the Raid cactuars. I'll need to farm for some of them on this next event.

When is the FFBE livestream thing from E3?

c-murph

Shit, I really need to try the Titan trial tonight. I keep pushing it off, but I only have a day or so left. I'd really like that Wind-up Titan rewards, but I'd settle just for beating it. Looks like I'm going to get one more rank up before the Titan festivities end. Wish they'd just roll over the NRG to add to your current total instead of having to blow as much as you can before a rank up.

Daily got me a Leo, I forgot he even existed since it's been so long since I've seen/gotten one of him. 85'ish % towards his TM shield.

I'm severely lacking 6* materials since I've been leveling units with the Raid cactuars. I'll need to farm for some of them on this next event.

I just attempted it yesterday. Took me around three tries but I got all the objectives in one swoop in the final atempt. Although, I did cheat by having Cid, Aileen, and Friend Cid to smash the thing in like 4 or 5 turns.

65 Minutes from now.

Edit: I fat fingered there!

Edit: Lost Sphear looks pretty good.

Pejo

I just attempted it yesterday. Took me around three tries but I got all the objectives in one swoop in the final atempt. Although, I did cheat by having Cid, Aileen, and Friend Cid to smash the thing in like 4 or 5 turns.

What was the rest of your team, if you don't mind me asking? I don't have an Orlandu, so I'm going to take my Aileen and a friend Aileen for chaining, then probably Minfilia, Rem, Ling, and either Snow or Cecil - haven't decided which.

Syntsui

Today is the mobius/exvius stream right? I'm more excited for tomorrow's conference, today will probably be about the banner with fake WoL, Garland and that annoying fairy. At very least they should confirm it for the week after BF banner.

Doctor_No

I feel like an idiot.

I spent like 800 energy doing The Gathering trying to get the "Defeat arachne with an esper" mission to get that 10% Trust Moogle. There are two enemies in that fight, one of them you gotta beat with a limit burst and is bigger and stronger. I beat the big dude like 8 times with an esper, and I didn't get the mission reward,I though my timing was off or something.

I kept thinking "arachne" was the stronger unit that wasn't the spider. Me smart.

Dandte

Today is the mobius/exvius stream right? I'm more excited for tomorrow's conference, today will probably be about the banner with fake WoL, Garland and that annoying fairy. At very least they should confirm it for the week after BF banner.

Maybe we will get News about Balthier. :O

creid

Not sure how unusual this is but I beat True Titan with:

Refia (dualcast)
Minfilia (DEF/SPR buff all, ATK buff DPS1, ATK buff DPS2, repeat) with 2x Protection of the Gods
Y'shtola
Chizuru (combo enhanced +2)
Cecil w/ Golem
Friend Orlandeau w/ 2x Stone Killer and no Cover

Having 2.5 healers and 2.5 potential buffers really helped. Usually one of the healers could defend each turn, which made it easier to survive though I still had to reset after some particularly BS enemy turns.

Nikokuno

Not sure how unusual this is but I beat True Titan with:

Refia (dualcast)
Minfilia (DEF/SPR buff all, ATK buff DPS1, ATK buff DPS2, repeat) with 2x Protection of the Gods
Y'shtola
Chizuru (combo enhanced +2)
Cecil w/ Golem
Friend Orlandeau w/ 2x Stone Killer and no Cover

Having 2.5 healers and 2.5 potential buffers really helped. Usually one of the healers could defend each turn, which made it easier to survive though I still had to reset after some particularly BS enemy turns.

My team was Y'shtola, Fryevia, WOL, Cecil, Snow, and friend Orlandu, aka triple tank formation &#128517;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom