• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I'd actually be pissed if I pulled Frieza, I sold those damn moogles taking up my space

that's crazy, especially with how futureproof her sword is for hybrids (ashe)

actually, i guess a downside will be the ice element that Silvia's sword is free of. i'd imagine that's more useful for kunshira

tuffymon

For 5* hopefuls, I have it as a Tm's I want vs units I desire.

Tm's
Delita, Gilga, Noctis, Ramza, Marie

Desire
Noctis, Gilga, Orlandu, Aileen

Not a huge list, but I'd be happy with any of them~

Let's be honest, I'll be happy period, but I'll be less happy with a Dupe Lightning.

if you gonna to go all ham in that banner, at least dont use the 4 star tickets and drop those lapis here instead.

The 4 star tickets are very valuable to throw them in a karl or seria.

I will only have enough lapis for 2 11 pulls. One for Rikku banner, one for that guaranteed 5*. Will post results when I get Tilith tonight!

dQjBe1K.png

Lmao!!!!! Hang on, I haven't done anything yet!

Doctor_No

Eh, if theres a base 5 i really want, and im being serious here, is Dracu Lasswell

...Just for that fucking cloak.

I have him and the cloak, but its a lot less cool now that there is the Assassin's vest. Its really useful for my Trace Terra in Arena which I can get to 100% evade.

I really wish they would release his enhancements. He's a really great unit overall, his Nightmare Assault has always been pretty interesting as it debuffs atk/def and ice resistance on the same hit, but there really wasn't a good ice weapon until Fryevia's Needle came out.

If they buff that into an ice attack or a chainable multi-hit he would be really amazing.

Rixa

Everything else is nice as 5*. Except dupe Lightning :D.

2 Suicidal Donkey Kongs or Delita's Moonblade for Agrias when she gets enhancements and Donkey Kong is suidical after enhancements.

3rd Member to boy band, sure give me that Noc3

2nd Genji Glove, thank you very much :)

Let the Lightning be in the sky, dont hit the tree where Iam hiding...

Ill toss daily + 17 tickets to Tilith banner that drops in 2h40mins from this post.

Rixa

Sorry for double post. Here are some news:

FFBE FB said:
Greetings FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS fans! Thank you very much for supporting FFBE and watching Square Enix Presents at E3 2017! We are glad that everyone is excited about the upcoming updates and anniversary celebration for FFBE, so please remember to login daily and invite your friends to play!

In addition, we would like to elaborate further on some of the updates in the livestream:

10+1 Free Summon: The mechanics for this event will be similar to the normal featured summon where you can get at least one guaranteed 4★ unit. This promo will have its own featured summon banner and any existing featured summon rates will not be applicable. Lastly, this will be limited and you can avail only once within the promo period. Keep an eye out for it!

FFBE Global Producer Hiroki Fujimoto's Jacket: Everyone who logs in during the anniversary campaign will get an in-game version of Producer Fujimoto's jacket! Awesome!

5★ Guaranteed Summon: This promotion will have its own banner and any existing featured summon rates will not be applicable. Details such as pricing will be announced later, so stay tuned. Watch out for more updates on our official Facebook and Twitter pages! See you then!

What will the price be and is it Lapis or do you need to use money.
Some wild guesses:

* 5000 Lapis as normal banner
* Anniversary price, 10 Lapis per day so it costs 3650 Lapis
* 25$ / 25€ / 23£
* 100% Worth of TM moogles

that's crazy, especially with how futureproof her sword is for hybrids (ashe)

actually, i guess a downside will be the ice element that Silvia's sword is free of. i'd imagine that's more useful for kunshira

hey i gotta cut my losses, getting me to buy more slots is like pulling teeth and what are the chances I'll pull an off banner Frieza?

robotuw

We still doing 5* lists?

Raitoningu - Already got one I'm planning to toss when I get a 4th dual wield or when I need a tank
Deltoid - Meh, don't need his meditate and his enhanced breaks are too expensive
Razamataz - Got one already, but another brave suit is still nice
DKC - Another deathbringer wouldn't be bad
Looney - Prefer not, he just seems so vanilla
Gilga Monster - Heck yeah, I want a BiS Orlandu
Boy Prince - Another would be useful but only occasionally. Please update him to JP Noct someday
Hot Fina - Sure, her TM can make TT even better and I can finally get my revenge on the arena
Card Guy - Looking pretty sweet with those new enhancements
Marnie - I dream about her TM sometimes, and "Minfilia, but better" is fine with me
Chilly's Choice (Emp) - Please no, he's already my only 5* dupe
Olive Oyl - God yes, gimme that finisher. I've got a doublehand ready for her.
Trash Pile (Queen) - I would spend all my moogles on her just so I don't have to look at her for a month of TM farming.
Oldmandu- Sure, free me from the shackles of needing Orlandu friends
Frevia - Not sure what to do with her, plus I don't like her design. Her sword would be great for TT if I ever get some more Inguses
Lewd Terra - I guess with a second I could chain them
Allen - Eh, I guess
Rebar - Prefer not, wouldn't have much use for her beyond the imperils. Bet her enhancements are nice later though
Tank-Dad - Would be very useful for the next 11 months until WoL gets his enhancements
Wind-Yun - I don't even know what I'd do with him.
The Waterboy - Of course

I'd say I'd be perfectly happy with 10 of those 21 so I've got a decent shot at avoiding disappointment.

Broseybrose

My Maxwell is ready to beat some Vargas. Diabolos has Man-Eater so equip your Maxwell with Diab, M has innate M-E too.

"Exactly" 26.7.2016 was global opening day.

Thank you, thank you.

Im wishing I had been able to get Maxwell back then, but my Tilith is FINALLY maxed at 6*!

Well, Ill just look at it as more easier rewards this time around.

Here we go....

Daily, gold...... Seria.

1st 4* ticket.... Chizuru.

2nd 4* ticket... Gaffgarion.

Gonna do dailies till it ends, but looks like I won't be playing with Tilith boys!

bonkeng

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

10 tickets including 4*. 5 troll golds. No fucking banner unit.

5k pull. No Tilith. Got Vargas. Why can't I have you Tilith. Last BF banner i got Elza, but no Tilith either.

Syntsui

25 energy and probably the worst rates to ever grace our server as expected.

The event is not even remotely challenging, disappointing in all senses >.>

Besides the nrg cost I'm happy with easiness of it. Don't have to worry to much. Just waste all nrg anf go about my day.

Rixa

Is there anything good in this game for you?

Iam glad that if its easy to run. Makes less stressful to clear nrg to it.

Syntsui

Is there anything good in this game for you?

Iam glad that if its easy to run. Makes less stressful to clear nrg to it.
Pretty much anything this year up until now has been great, are you going to defend a 400 currency 25 NRG event, because that's a new low here.

Difficulty is the less relevant matter here.

Rixa

Pretty much anything this year up until now has been great, are you going to defend a 400 currency 25 NRG event, because that's a new low here.

Aint that normal rate we have had? Like 13 nrg and around 200 currency?

UrSuLeTzU

Well then:
Qh6JFFY.png

21 pulls for a Vargas and no other banner units, welp. At least I'll have 300% bonus for now and I'm gonna do dailies and use all tix from event and my last 4* tix on the last day for fashion challenged Goddes.

across

Grand Gaia Chronicles: 25 NRG for 408~420 Crimson Orbs.
Battle for Judecca: 25 NRG for 360~450 Blue Phantoma.
The Auracite Chosen: 13 NRG for 206~230 Red Orbs.

Truly, a new low. Some might call it a slap in the face.

bonkeng

Vargas maxxed. Didn't know he can get to 1k atk. Hopefully his enhancements is super duper good.

Deleted a few inactive friends.

340 155 644

Malakhov

Banned
Havent played this steady in the last few weeks...now I remember why.

WoL, Chizuru, Agrias, Nine and Hope were the yellow crystals I got in 20 tickets and daily.

Hah...

sasuke_91

Used 10 tickets. Only got dupes.
Haven't been this unlucky in quite some time.

Vargas maxxed. Didn't know he can get to 1k atk. Hopefully his enhancements is super duper good.

Deleted a few inactive friends.

340 155 644
Friend request sent.

Now I know why I never delete friends. It's so slow!
I removed ~10 inactive friends, so I have a little space on my list again:
881 614 655

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom