• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaMac

Did some of the event to get more tickets. Bought the cheapest 5. Still no banner units until the 5th one...Elza. Well, more ok with my loss of tickets now.

tuffymon

10 tickets cause why not an extra banner unit? Abel and Grace were the best I snagged... troll Hope on the last ticket >.>;

Went to see what my energy bought me, all tickets and 9/10 quartz. Mog king also sells 90 shards of kelsus. I'm ok with it, but odd?

Rixa

10 Tix more King & Leon & 3 Camilles.

2 Hours ago I had 0 Camilles. After spending 29 tickets I have 4 and all off banner pulls. Also got one Abel (that I didnt have and I didnt try to get one).

Alkez

Daily - Galuf

It's going to be 1 of those.

Ticket #1 - Leo
Ticket #2 - Penelo

Takes a break. Switches phone.

Ticket #3 - Firion
Ticket #4 - Yellow!!
Tilith!

I really want Elza but I'm going to stop there. Glad to be able to save my resources for once.

Grand Gaia Chronicles: 25 NRG for 408~420 Crimson Orbs.
Battle for Judecca: 25 NRG for 360~450 Blue Phantoma.
The Auracite Chosen: 13 NRG for 206~230 Red Orbs.

Truly, a new low. Some might call it a slap in the face.

Yeah it's definitely in line with every other mog king event lol.

The best part is if you kept your banner units from last time you're going to be getting insane bonus. I kept 2 Seria and Maxwell, which puts me at 250% already. My bonus unit above and friend Maxwell/Elza/Vargas puts me at 425%.

This may be the best mog king ever just for that.

Rixa

Ticket #4 - Yellow!!
Tilith!

Yeah it's definitely in line with every other mog king event lol.

The best part is if you kept your banner units from last time you're going to be getting insane bonus. I kept 2 Seria and Maxwell, which puts me at 250% already. My bonus unit above and friend Maxwell/Elza/Vargas puts me at 425%.

This may be the best mog king ever just for that.

Grats for bestwaifu _o/

It is best. My 5th run and this happens (again):

Screenshot_20170616-123725.png
Screenshot_20170616-123903.png

The chain just kept raising and raising. It was chain of 61, hilarious stuff :D.

Kouriozan

OK this event is a complete joke, way too easy and the boss gets poisoned/blinded/paralysed everytime with fire flask x)
But hey at least I already saw 2 metal gods in 3 runs!

poP9oI1l.jpg

EDIT : make it 4 gods in 4 runs! Replaced my Noctis and Maxwell just murder everyone.

GGsMiWel.jpg

LucaMac

Whats the preference for a shared unit? Elza or Maxwell? Can have either of them up amd fully equiped. Switched to Elza for the moment, but if Maxwell is preferable for chaining let me know.

Rixa

Whats the preference for a shared unit? Elza or Maxwell? Can have either of them up amd fully equiped. Switched to Elza for the moment, but if Maxwell is preferable for chaining let me know.

Both are fine. Maybe Elza can do more damage to Vargas.

Kouriozan

Crazy how I could buy all tickets already, the remaining awakening mats for my Tilith and still having 5k currency left.
Really hope that means they increased the rare encounter rate for that 25 NRG battle.

Alkez

I have 531k raid coins to use...here we go.

Grats for bestwaifu _o/

It is best. My 5th run and this happens (again):

Screenshot_20170616-123903.png

Thanks man :) it's nice for once that I could get not only the on banner unit, but the one that matters, and with minimal resources. I was ready to commit 20 tickets and 10k lapis.

Dat bonus is insane lol.

sasuke_91

At least you'll make everyone's eyes bleed with that picture. On the real though, ouch :(
I've been playing this game since it came out. The only 10+1 pull that was ever worth it was one where I got Fryevia and Emperor in one pull. Other than that I'm as unlucky as one can get.

Edit: I put the picture in quotes now by the way. Didn't notice how big it was, sorry :p

Kettch

65 tickets +1 daily and I got one banner unit. A Seria.

1 Shine
1 Agrias
2 Hope
2 Vanille
1 Xon

And the only reason why I'm not going to take an extended break from the game, is that I got Aileen with ticket #64. So that's nice at least.

bonkeng

65 tickets +1 daily and I got one banner unit. A Seria.

1 Shine
1 Agrias
2 Hope
2 Vanille
1 Xon

And the only reason why I'm not going to take an extended break from the game, is that I got Aileen with ticket #64. So that's nice at least.

That's a very nice consolation prize. If we can even consider it that way. Gratz on Aileen.

tuffymon

I've been playing this game since it came out. The only 10+1 pull that was ever worth it was one where I got Fryevia and Emperor in one pull. Other than that I'm as unlucky as one can get.

Edit: I put the picture in quotes now by the way. Didn't notice how big it was, sorry :p

Ya, I meant the size of the image, not the pull... I agree it was terrible :( I'd argue 2 farmable Tm's... Even looking at it that way its sad...

Kettch

Oh, you can also finally scratch me off of the no-Hayate club. Took about 800 pulls or so I would guess, but I got the final 3*.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided to do three pulls.

Got Sohze and Amelia

Going to just being using refreshes instead of pulls for the rest of the banner. Every 500 Lapis is worth 45k(No Fat Guy encountered) Currency with what I have already(True Goddess Tilith and Lover Maxwell)

Going to be farming this event hard. I want to the Support Gian Crystals at least. Considering getting the Attack too. Because looking over the units I want to upgrade. It's Ramza(Song), Luneth(All), Noctis(Whatever they maybe), Orlandu, Rem, and a few others. But outside of those, Tickets, Mats, Two Trinkets(Maybe the third)

Basically, I need 330k. Not including Metal Gods, Mission Bonus, etc. I'll net about 250k doing it normally for two weeks. Hopefully, we all can get a second Maxwell ^_^

Alkez

Wow, I've actually run out of holy crystals for the first time in...well forever lol. Guess I'm going to have to grind the vortex so I can awaken Tilith.

Did a daily 5 tickets and a 10+1. The multipull had 7 gold crystals a a single banner unit. My like 7th Seria. No Vargas and still no fucking Karl. Seriously screw that guy.

Rixa

I hope Tilith won't claim even more victims (Chilly T-T)
Yeah pulling her is really hard, almost like getting a rainbow.

She's more than a Rainbow to me. I'd trade either Vargas or Elza for her tbh. The same thing I'd trade my Yun for Ling.

Iam so glad that I decided "only" to do tix + dailies. Not feeling bad now after I spend ~30 tix + 1x4* tix. Bonus was first Zyrus to me, not so surprisingly I made his TM instantly and freed 20 slots to inventory.

Yup now to just use dailies and tix what I get as freebies / daily login.

Also I can't be sad that those tix gave me 4 Camilles.

From Reddit:
Hi.

Just noticed this:

Rem has innate Dual Wield Daggers, which of course only allows you to equip 2 daggers.. However if she equips Aqua Blade (Dual Wield Swords), she can still use a Dagger in the other hand. This means you can get the Dagger bonus with the high MAG Defender Dagger, equip Aqua blade to introduce an element, and equip 4 Letters and Arms (A similar setup would have needed Genji otherwise, or something like Fryevia's Needle).

Haven't really thought through if there are any implications besides cheaper elemental builds, smarter people than me can feel free to elaborate (or debunk?)

Funny

bonkeng

You are onto something x)
Let's have another round of sending good luck.

MwJtswe.png
(From Reddit)

Oh shit. I didn't realize Vargas was twice as hard to pull. Now I feel a little better on getting Vargas instead of a 2nd Elza. I'd still preferred it to be Tilith, I have no use for Vargas in any of my team :/

Well fuck me I got a karl and two serias :(

Congratz. You got 3 "almost" rainbow pulls.

Iam so glad that I decided "only" to do tix + dailies. Not feeling bad now after I spend ~30 tix + 1x4* tix. Bonus was first Zyrus to me, not so surprisingly I made his TM instantly and freed 20 slots to inventory.

Yup now to just use dailies and tix what I get as freebies / daily login.

Also I can't be sad that those tix gave me 4 Camilles.

You got 4 Camilles today? I got 3 of her too, 20+ pulls. Hidden Camille rate up lol.

Lyrian

Burnt most of what I had.

1 Karl
1 Seria
0 Tilith :/

Orlandeau (who invited that LOSER ???)

TONS of troll golds
The last missing 3* unit for me (Rakshaka). No seriously, it took all but an entire year to pull her once.

Unsure of the feels on this one. At least my bonus rates will be stellar.

Unsure if I will pull anymore on the banner.

Rixa

You got 4 Camilles today? I got 3 of her too, 20+ pulls. Hidden Camille rate up lol.

Yes 4 Camilles today from BF banner. I guess I do one TM some day.
I didn't try to get her from her banner (made like 3 dailies in that banner). Same for Abel, got one Abel today. Good off banner stuff :).

I am going to do no dailies but will spend 10 tickets, because Mog King rewards.

First pull...

IIRC, I got her as my first daily during the original event too. O___o

Edit:
01 - Tilith
02 - Grace (New)
03 - Trey
04 - Shera
05 - Delita (second ever true rainbow, again Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow like my Noct was)
06 - Aiden
07 - Cyan
08 - Shera
09 - Cinque
10 - Ludmille

Xion86

My Maxwell is ready to beat some Vargas. Diabolos has Man-Eater so equip your Maxwell with Diab, M has innate M-E too.

Good point, swapped to Diabolos instead. So both Man-Eaters will stack I take it? Here is what I equipped yesterday before I shared:
DaJ8iKKl.png

Twarm1fl.png

Couldn't decide on the the accessories so went with those.

I really, really, want Gilgamesh for the Glove :(

Loving the look of the enemies in this event by the way. Used 2 tickets and dailies which were trash. I'm going to be doing an 11 pull soon though..;) will post results...

I have pulled 9 rare tickets and my 1 4* ticket.

Got 8 blues, and 1 Leon from the 9 rare tickets. The 4* gave me Tilith, so no 5k pull for me on this banner. I guess I will do dailies for a few days at least.

Valentus

Did a daily 5 tickets and a 10+1. The multipull had 7 gold crystals a a single banner unit. My like 7th Seria. No Vargas and still no fucking Karl. Seriously screw that guy.

im with you buddy.

FUCK THE ICE GUY.

I did 0 tickets and 0 multis. So i didnt get nothing. Fuck this banner, FFX next week baybay!

Xion86

Okay here we go, bought lapis on my Android account to do my first 11 pull since the Orlandeau banner!

Results...
NXJXNQKl.png

0XgUuEbl.png

Oh...okay.

tuffymon

im with you buddy.

FUCK THE ICE GUY.

I did 0 tickets and 0 multis. So i didnt get nothing. Fuck this banner, FFX next week baybay!

How DARE Gumi do this... this is just deplorable... I'll have to write a strongly worded letter. I can't believe they'd take advantage of us like that.

c-murph

Okay here we go, bought lapis on my Android account to do my first 11 pull since the Orlandeau banner!

Results...
NXJXNQKl.png

Oh...okay.

Are you sure you didn't upload a picture from 6 months ago... geeez.

I guess the two katanas and a blade mastery are nice though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom