• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I need to farm Holy Crystals for Tilith, but I haven't done Vortex of Awakening in so long I can't remember which one is best. Anyone know?

Rixa

I already have 2 Blade Masteries...:(
Yeah I literally saw the 1 gold and rest blue results and my face was just :| when they started rolling out. Wow.
Sorry thats awful pull :(

Its too late now.
But you do know that EX Point system is coming in 6 days?

2201.PNG

tuffymon

Ouch, not sure if that count's as kick em while he's down, or not after that pull >.>;

I'm teasing, I know you're just trying to remind everyone to stay strong~

Malakhov

Banned
I took pity on you and brought your Vargas for a stroll... That lose couldn't even spawn metal gods /angry
whenever I get an easy rainbow it's on a crappy rainbow banner.. :(

Aw well...used all tickets from mog king and no tilith...only have dailies left now.

Rixa

Ouch, not sure if that count's as kick em while he's down, or not after that pull >.>;

I'm teasing, I know you're just trying to remind everyone to stay strong~

Yeah. I know that Xion was in Discord when we discussed that stream & EX-points. So this is just to remind players that.

Its not smart to spend money now.

bonkeng

Aw well...used all tickets from mog king and no tilith...only have dailies left now.

Same here. Every time I want the 4* unit, I ended up with the 5* who's worse than the 4*. I guess we'll just have to rely on a friend Tilith.

I was pulling mainly just for bonus units, so I didn't have a specific unit in mind. Did 12 tickets and the daily pull.

For the most part, it was all blue crud (with a smattering of decent TM units in the mix), but I did manage to get a Seria and an Amelia. From what I've been reading, I should almost treat both of those as rainbows in terms of luck in pulling them.

Since I don't have an Olive, is Amelia actually worth putting some work into?

Malakhov

Banned
Same here. Every time I want the 4* unit, I ended up with the 5* who's worse than the 4*. I guess we'll just have to rely on a friend Tilith.
Yep, unless I get her from a daily that will be the plan. I need to keep my lapis for the guaranteed rainbow on that 10+1 pull so that's it.

Xion86

Sorry thats awful pull :(

Its too late now.
But you do know that EX Point system is coming in 6 days?

Yeah I know, I just couldn't resist :( was in the mood for it and it's been so long :p. Also I wanted a 3rd bonus unit for this event, as I just have Maxwell and Karl. No banner units at all after the pulls though. I did one more after and it was just as bad, seriously, embarrassing to even post.

evangd007

OK let's try to get some bonus units!

Daily - Kefka
Tickets:
(no) Hope
Sahz
Camille
Cyan
Ulrica
Exdeath
Warrior of Light

Hmm... this clearly isn't going to work very well. 10+1? 4* ticket? Ride it out with friend units until Maxwell?

Rixa

Rainbow? Whats that?
Who is Tilith?

I have made hundreds and hundreds pulls in 2017, yet my only Rainbow 2017 is from freebie multipull. Plus I havent got single global exclusive gold banner during those pull.
Today I got my 4th & 5th Karl. FFS :D.

Letsee how bad situation is when Rikku lands and plan is to do:

3x 10+1 Rikku banner
1x 10+1 Freebie banner
1x 10+1 Rainbow banner

Do I get on banner gold unit? I can't say I wont get Rainbow, cause its guaranteed lol.

Xion86

Okay, last try for more banner units to start this event with...

Q5WI5lll.png

Ohh :eek:

ozuhtDUl.png

Ummm, okay, that's cool, as it's not a dupe! I don't have her yet :)

XgCHw5dl.png

That's three 11 pulls on the banner with not one banner unit :eek:. I'm not trying to chase rainbows, I'm trying to chase a banner unit haha! Okay I'm going to stop now and stick to Daily pulls.

Q5WI5lll.png

ozuhtDUl.png

XgCHw5dl.png

That's three 11 pulls on the banner with not one banner unit :eek:. I'm not trying to chase rainbows, I'm trying to chase a banner unit haha! Okay I'm going to stop now and stick to Daily pulls.
Congrats, I love my DF! Also I see you got Amelia. Lucky!!

6 tickets in and not a single banner unit. I'd have liked at least one just to get some extra crimson gems. I'd love a Tilith sure, but at this point I'd just like a gold. Any gold. Ice not seen one in what feels like an eternity now.

Any standout items worth grabbing at the Mog exchange? Weapons looked a bit crap tbh so I figured I'll get all the tickets and awakening mats first. At least my Y'shtola is finally 6*!

Dandte

6 tickets in and not a single banner unit. I'd have liked at least one just to get some extra crimson gems. I'd love a Tilith sure, but at this point is just like a gold. Any gold. Ice not seen one in what feels like an eternity now.

Any standout items worth grabbing at the Mog exchange? Weapons looked a bit crap tbh so I figured I'll get all the tickets and awakening mats first. At least my Y'shtola is finally 6*!

As usual.

Get wapons with elements attached to them
Get the accesorys for the killer effects.
Get discounted 6* mats
Get tickets

Rest is up to you.

tuffymon

6 tickets in and not a single banner unit. I'd have liked at least one just to get some extra crimson gems. I'd love a Tilith sure, but at this point I'd just like a gold. Any gold. Ice not seen one in what feels like an eternity now.

Do remember, a LOT of the stuff for exchange was there last time. Weapons are kinda lackluster, but I'd recommend picking up any/either/both if you don't have weapons covering those elements. Accessories are monster, especially the third one, its 10% physical AND magical dodge.

Xion86

Congrats, I love my DF! Also I see you got Amelia. Lucky!!

Thank you! It took me a few seconds to process when she came up. I love my mages, and I can finally replace Exdeath now (I also hate him because he was a pain to beat in FF and I had to go back to the world map to train up more), I'll have to see how good she is :). Also, yeah I managed to get Amelia! Not sure I'll ever get to use her but I'll be levelling her up to max.

Chances of a banner gold on 3x11 = 96.6%

No 3* on a mog king banner is just cruel.

Yeah very :(.

Maybe stick to Daily pulls now. Like I said I just wanted another banner unit to start the event off with for more rewards, as I just have Maxwell and Karl, but 3 11 pulls, 2 tickets and a daily...no luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the daily pulls to come.

Kettch

ALL HAIL THE MOG KING!

Picked up Tillith on pull 80 or so. Was about to bang my head against the wall after getting Soleil, Chizuru and Xon with 3 of my first 4 Mog King tickets.

So glad I already have Tilith, so I'm going to refrain from pulling on this banner outside of a few dailies here and there.

Team is already Maxwell, Tilith, Seria, Karl and Oldmandu for a sweet 425% bonus. Go in, hit auto, put phone in pocket.

I love events where I don't need to do anything.

Q5WI5lll.png

ozuhtDUl.png

XgCHw5dl.png

Grats on that DF. She's my white whale!

Regarding the rates:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6hleqy/gl_brave_frontier_banner_pull_rates/

It seems like a lot of players don't quite understand the implication of a:

No Base 3★
3x Base 4★
2x Base 5★
Banner. The rates are low, absurdly low.

Expected rates are:

(0.25%) Vargas
(0.25%) Elza
(1.58%) Tilith
(1.58%) Seria
(1.58%) Karl
Don't be surprised if no featured units show up in 10/20/30/40 Pulls.
Hell, even 50-60 wouldn't be too surprising.

Keep this in mind before hard pulling for any unit on this banner.

On another note the event is selling the shards needed for the Kelsus guy. Seems like a good unit for newbies.

WHAT!?!? :D oh my god! Massive congratulations!!! :eek:
(I have to say I think you deserve that though :))

XD Thanks! Guess that's to make up for all the blues I've been seeing lol. Poor Y'shtola. She got one round in and gets retired. Gonna need to rewatch Velntus' vid and see how to build her up.

Guess I'm technically done with his banner too and can just save up now. Woohoo!

eggydoo

Daily was a gold! Rosa:-/
Then did 4 ticket pulls
Ludmille, Cecil, Zidane, Ulrica....if I was a newb, that would have been amazing.

Regarding the rates:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6hleqy/gl_brave_frontier_banner_pull_rates/

It seems like a lot of players don't quite understand the implication of a:

No Base 3★
3x Base 4★
2x Base 5★
Banner. The rates are low, absurdly low.

Expected rates are:

(0.25%) Vargas
(0.25%) Elza
(1.58%) Tilith
(1.58%) Seria
(1.58%) Karl
Don't be surprised if no featured units show up in 10/20/30/40 Pulls.
Hell, even 50-60 wouldn't be too surprising.

Keep this in mind before hard pulling for any unit on this banner.

On another note the event is selling the shards needed for the Kelsus guy. Seems like a good unit for newbies.

Yup

I did a few pulls and can confirm the rates are awful

lol good luck everyone

Xion86

So glad I already have Tilith, so I'm going to refrain from pulling on this banner outside of a few dailies here and there.

Team is already Maxwell, Tilith, Seria, Karl and Oldmandu for a sweet 425% bonus. Go in, hit auto, put phone in pocket.

I love events where I don't need to do anything.

But...doesn't your phone turn it's screen off when it's in your pocket? :p.
That's a great line up though, I'm stuck with just Maxwell and Karl for now.

Grats on that DF. She's my white whale!

Thank you Zera! Looking forward to seeing how she is. Also, I can FINALLY use up all my MAG pots on someone!

But...doesn't your phone turn it's screen off when it's in your pocket? :p.
That's a great line up though, I'm stuck with just Maxwell and Karl for now.

Thank you Zera! Looking forward to seeing how she is. Also, I can FINALLY use up all my MAG pots on someone!

Put in pocket until I have to run another 25nrg fight. :)

I don't like holding my phone all the time. My screen also doesn't turn off when in my pocket when an app is running.

Phone stays in for long periods of times when doing TM farming via Switch Controls.

Loving this so far!

Last fight had 3 Metal Gods. Got 17,766 Crimson Ore from it. Also had 2 others show up already today and had a level up, allowing me to farm some more Ore.

Morning #1 done, Crimson Ore at 49,622. :)

I'm going to enjoy this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom