• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

You. I'm not sure I like you. The rates are fantastic. Will get everything probably. Well for sure Black/Support/Power Crysts. May go for more depending how long it takes for that.

Lol, don't mind me.

I'm happy and salty at the same time.

Happy that i got a time limited 5* unit even though he's trash to me.

Salty when I realized I'll probably miss an amazing time limited 4* unit, again.

Just. Like. Ling.

And yeah it's a good thing the rate for this MK is fantastic. Otherwise, without 3* banner units, farming would've been terrible.

Alkez

Good gravy, this event is insanely easy for those who were here the first time it was around.

It seems like they've just brought the event from 8 months ago back, but now we're 8 months stronger. I'll take it, the raid burnt me out.

Are we supposed to have a 10 pull for free on this banner as well? Pretty sure the new updates start next week.

Is there anyway to combine abilities? I swear I got like 20 followers oaths at this point.

Ok I see why Tilith is recommended now. Abilities may as well just say cures everything. She's seriously OP. I just took a Rem team in arena despite the fact I got MP siphoned at the start. Once Tilith had 99 I again it was a sure win.

Lyrian

Are we supposed to have a 10 pull for free on this banner as well? Pretty sure the new updates start next week.

Is there anyway to combine abilities? I swear I got like 20 followers oaths at this point.

Nope and nope.

Combining oaths happens on the 3rd ff14 banner that jp only just now had.

Lyrian

Cleared some rare friend slots on my account.

First 5 GAF'ers, first served.

826 124 838.

~900ish Elza with max LB on offer currently. ROFLstomps everything on pretend-ELT.

Azuran

Banned
Gold #1: Vanille
Gold #2: Karl
Gold #3: Grace
Gold #4: Snow
Gold #5: Xon

40 tickets down the drain and only one banner unit lol. I guess Tilith is going to be a dream because I'm not spending more on these trash rates.

Kouriozan

Did another 2 runs of the event after my nap and got 2 metal gods again, crazy how good is the encounter rates compared to Type-0 part 3. (Which I need to remind I neversaw the rare ennemies)
50% encounter rates so far!
In before it's just RNG

Alkez

Holy Crystal farming is so long...definitely took them for granted and wasted them on nonsense units. Lesson learned.

Got 1 friend slot friend free.

632 536 652

Sharing Maxwell for that 100% bonus.

Azuran

Banned
Pdp6P2bl.jpg

FUCK YOU HOPE

DIE

Edit: Three more golds afterwards because I have no self control:

Gold #7: Setzer
Gold #8: Another fucking Karl. Fuck off
Gold #9: Zyrus

The dream is dead.

J-Tier

I just pulled a 5* Elza and a 4* Tillith with the 3 tickets I got from the "E3 showing" and the final The Gathering bosses. Also got "Guy".

My number: 626,258,183

It would be rad to get a few more adds for this event! I'm not particularly strong yet but working my way up.

Pretty close to replacing another person in my main team. Should I push out Sozhe or Snow for Cecil? I'm tempted to push out Snow since Sozhe can buff, but with Tilith that seems pointless too.

Pejo

damn. With only the units I had from the last BF event, I get 3000'ish currency per run on the 25 NRG stage, and i can auto it with a +/-700 attack Eliza or Vargas friend. Now this is a King Mog event I could get used to. With the Metal God making an appearance, I get quite a bit per run:

I might do some tickets to see if lady luck grants me a Vargas by some miracle, though i doubt it'll happen.

Daily was a dupe Tilith who got fed to my old Tilith
>_>.

linkent

15 tickets to get a gold.... Ilias (guess he appears coz i didnt daily that banner)
another 5 to get a gold..... Tilith!! YAY!~~

That's a lot of units. Were they from the raid summon?

At first I thought you went right off the deep end with whaling until I thought about it again.

Oh god yes, that is from the raid summon lol. I would delete the game before I would pull that many times for an actual unit. Although you probably would have to if you want everything on the current banner whew.

Xion86

I just pulled a 5* Elza and a 4* Tillith with the 3 tickets I got from the "E3 showing" and the final The Gathering bosses. Also got "Guy".

My number: 626,258,183

It would be rad to get a few more adds for this event! I'm not particularly strong yet but working my way up.

Tried to add you but got "User not found."

Iceman829

713 130 495 If anyone here needs to add me. I'll be sharing Maxwell for the remainder of the event unless someone on the discord needs something else

It also took a daily, 18 Tickets and a 5k pull but I picked up a Tilith. Now to wait for Tidus

Oh god yes, that is from the raid summon lol. I would delete the game before I would pull that many times for an actual unit. Although you probably would have to if you want everything on the current banner whew.

Had to work my through the sea of raid summons today too. Took some time for sure. I actually used a pattern of snappers/unlock chars/TM feed/Cactuars and got through it real fast in the end compared to the hour or so I expected it to take.

I have sooooo many of Thancred's TM now. Not that I'm complaining with a wall of free ATK/HP+10% at this early stage. I think I future I'll cash them in as I go though.

Whew so end count for raid.

Made 6.2 Million Gold from turtles.
220 Kingtuars
180 Gigantuars
16 more Thancred TM's on top of the 10 I had.
2 more Yoshi, and already had 2
5 more Minfilia and had 3 I think
5 Yda and 4 Papa TM's.

Well I don't think I need cactuars from the mog king this time....sheesh.

Edit: I am ashamed of myself....I said I made Gold and not Gil. I am not even going to change it.....what a pleb.

Kouriozan

Can't believe it took you 1250 summons to get Tilith!

Heh I'm glad to be 100% done with the raid.

LucaMac

Had to work my through the sea of raid summons today too. Took some time for sure. I actually used a pattern of snappers/unlock chars/TM feed/Cactuars and got through it real fast in the end.

I have sooooo many of Thancred's TM now. Not that I'm complaining with a wall of free ATK/HP+10% at this early stage. I think I future I'll cash them in as I go though.

The next FFXIV even in Japan allows you to combine them. Hold of if you can.

EDarkness

Damn, I got 4 gold crystals today in the pulls I made and no Tilith. I did get Amelia, which is awesome. I couldn't get her on banner, but she was the first unit I got today. Crazy stuff. Gonna only do dailies on this banner. I'm sure I'm not getting Tilith, so I'm just saving up for a chance to get Tidus later this month. I did end up getting one of the other 4* units on this banner.

Xion86

Whoops! 646,258,183 is the right one! Sorry!

We're already friends :D never mind,

Damn, I got 4 gold crystals today in the pulls I made and no Tilith. I did get Amelia, which is awesome. I couldn't get her on banner, but she was the first unit I got today. Crazy stuff. Gonna only do dailies on this banner. I'm sure I'm not getting Tilith, so I'm just saving up for a chance to get Tidus later this month. I did end up getting one of the other 4* units on this banner.

I managed to get Amelia too :) what will you be planning on using her for out of curiosity, or just after her TM? I used another 6 tickets...finally got a banner unit...Karl. So that's nearly 36 pulls to get a banner unit!

J-Tier

Whew so end count for raid.

Made 6.2 Million Gold from turtles.
220 Kingtuars
180 Gigantuars
16 more Thancred TM's on top of the 10 I had.
2 more Yoshi, and already had 2
5 more Minfilia and had 3 I think
5 Yda and 4 Papa TM's.

Well I don't think I need cactuars from the mog king this time....sheesh.
Jeez louise! I was thinking I was rockin and rolling with my catch! I have nothing on this.

Celegus

8 runs and no metal dudes yet, only have Tilith and Maxwell for bonus and not spending a single summon on this trap. Doubt I'll be able to get any giancrysts again but will grab those accessories at least.

EDarkness

I managed to get Amelia too :) what will you be planning on using her for out of curiosity, or just after her TM? I used another 6 tickets...finally got a banner unit...Karl. So that's nearly 36 pulls to get a banner unit!

I used fewer tickets and got a bit luckier since I did get one of the banner units. This probably a bad sign for getting Tidus...I'm legitimately worried now. Heh, heh. As for Amelia, I think I'm gonna add her to my damage dealer rotation. Duel wielding guns means I don't have to waste a Dual Wield on her and can put some of these guns I have to use. I'm sure there will be times when she's gonna be worth using. Not to mention she's a great unit overall. Glad I was able to get her finally.

As for Amelia, I think I'm gonna add her to my damage dealer rotation. Duel wielding guns means I don't have to waste a Dual Wield on her and can put some of these guns I have to use. I'm sure there will be times when she's gonna be worth using. Not to mention she's a great unit overall. Glad I was able to get her finally.

Amelia is great for Arena, as well. Her ricochet skills hits all enemies with a 70% chance of stop. Dual wield and she hits for that chance twice. On my first run in arena using her, she stopped the entire other team in one go (3 Noctii and 2 Dark Finas). Since then, I've paired her up with Ling on my arena squad. Between Ricochet and Dance of Death, I haven't needed to attack with any other units since.

Kouriozan

Amelia was MVP for Bahamut esper fight
because Alim forgot to put Stop resist on him, then later fixed it RIP

This fight is basically "do you have Rikku? Else GOOD LUCK!" lmao

r0ODm2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom