• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Tier

Wow. I feel good now about pulling a 5* Tillith and 4* Elza now with only 3 pulls lol. I don't really follow the tier trend so didn't really understand the value of what I got.

Edit: I got the reverse, 4* Tillith and 5* Elza

Edit 2:

2 week progress. Slow on ranking up because of full time job, but farming event titans and awakening materials has paid off:

jo5dKuf.jpg
Just used up like 30 Kingtuars on the new chars. Dropping Yshtola 6* and Yda 5*.

Two more ticket pulls fang#3 and Fran #2 (trashed Fran, fused fang)

The rates are terrible, so happy I pulled tillith on my garaunteed 4* ticket.

My old account did have an elza, but this one is far FAR better now

Dandte

Spoilers for the potential FF X Event: As usual kudos to reddit/ Nazta.

Overview

Find color changing butterfly on the map.
Touching them will spawn a number of red/blue butterflies on the map.
Touching a blue butterfly will get you "Blue Butterfly Scale".
Touching a red butterfly will trigger a fight and rewards you with "Red Butterfly Scale" if you win.
Materials required to craft the event weapons can be obtained from treasure chests on the map
OR Bonus treasure chests from blue butterfly nodes. (Red/Blue Butterfly scales cannot be gotten from the chests)
A strong boss awaits at the end of the map. (Spherimorph)

Changes properties when attacked by elemental damage
Weak against magic
ST and AOE skills have the same name so watch out
Missions

Map Challenges
Clear Rewards

Stg 1: 1x Summoning Ticket
Stg 2: 4☆ Sword (Upgradable to 5-6☆)
Stg 3: 5☆ Recipe
Stg 4: 6☆ Recipe
Stg 5: 10% Trust Moogle
All stages are Roams

Upgradable Weapons

Sword

Tier 1: バロックソード
Stats: +45 ATK
Tier 2: ブレイクブレイド
Stats: +60 ATK 30% Chance to Petrify
Recipe:
1x バロックソード
1x 力の珠
1x 石化手榴弾
9x 青い蝶の鱗粉
Tier 3: ラズマタズ
Stats: +76 ATK 30% Chance to Petrify/Sleep
Recipe:
1x ブレイクブレイド
1x 力の珠
1x スリープパウダー
18x 青い蝶の鱗粉
20x 赤い蝶の鱗粉
Knuckle

Tier 1: デヴァステーター
Stats: +35 ATK
Tier 2: オーバーライド
Stats: +50 ATK + 100% LB Fill Rate
Recipe:
1x デヴァステーター
1x 力の珠
1x 逆転のカギ
7x 青い蝶の鱗粉
Projectile

Tier 1: スイッチヒッター
Stats: +35 ATK
Tier 2: ハイパーボール
Stats: +55 ATK
Recipe:
1x スイッチヒッター
1x 力の珠
5x 青い蝶の鱗粉

XenoId

Spent 3 tickets and got Tilith. First time doing the event so she is my only banner unit. Hoping to get Maxwell soon.

Will try few dailies to get some more but most of my resources will be saved for FFX banner

Had to work my through the sea of raid summons today too. Took some time for sure. I actually used a pattern of snappers/unlock chars/TM feed/Cactuars and got through it real fast in the end compared to the hour or so I expected it to take.
Tip for everyone: Turn off the automatic lock before doing your summons, that way all of your Yda / Minfi / Y'sh won't be locked and can be fed immediately.

Dandte

Are you trolling again Dandte? Cause a
sword with a % to petrify or sleep sounds like bull shit

Technically i never said something that isn't true. Aside from that...i really lost my Reputation huh?

But this, at least for japan, is correct. You can trust me <3

Kouriozan

Wait, I just realized we are getting stuff people asked for forever, 6* Tilith, followed by 6* WoL next week, and then Rikku the following one!
So this mean.... Ramza's enhancement next month?!!
Nah they'll wait Tactics part 3 T-T

Syntsui

Wait, I just realized we are getting stuff people asked for forever, 6* Tilith, followed by 6* WoL next week, and then Rikku the following one!

Tbh people here never really begged for Tilith that much compared to WoL and EnRamza, there was that whole crazy OH GOD I NEED TO PULL HER 7 months ago but then Refia really made us ignore healers forever.

Kouriozan

Poor Lenna the always forgotten healer, she had must have Cheer! x)
She might be benched forever, but at least I carry her Magi Staff.

EDIT : Oh wait I remember a 6* placeholder for Lenna!

i0mJfCV.png

bryt

Wow, I'm loving these metal gods rates. I just got 3 metal gods 3 runs in a row and 5 out of the last 7 have had metal gods appear.

This event is ace. So many Metal Gods that I may actually spend time getting everything. Not only that, but Rikku is coming soon.

This is a great anniversary, and it hasn't even started yet.

jnWake

Daily was Kain. 1st ticket was Tilith! Glad I finally got lucky with the Gold banner unit.

I then did a 11 pull for funsies but it was terrible haha.

Later spent some more tickets and got a lot of crap but also a Setzer (didn't have him before), so yay!

Good day for my pulls.

Xevren

Wow, I'm loving these metal gods rates. I just got 3 metal gods 3 runs in a row and 5 out of the last 7 have had metal gods appear.

I haven't seen any yet, and with no luck on getting banner pulls so getting stuff is going to be a drag. Hope getting my own Maxwell won't be too bad.

Alkez

I feel like enhanced Ramza is a be careful what you wish for type situation. Once he gets them it'll be awesome, but the difficulty of challenges will adjust accordingly. Holding him back has been the right decision imo because we've seen that Gumi isn't afraid to buff challenges in GL from their JP counter parts. I think the time is coming for Ramza but I'm going to predict August, unless the Robot does indeed come next month.

udca

Hey guys my brother just started playing last week and he's struggling to catch up, can you guys be FFBE GAF is the best GAF and add him please? :D he would really appreciate the help.

His friend code is 075,468,740

Thanks all!

Celegus

What?! WoL is getting 6* next week? I just pulled him after two more tickets. Will he be better then Cecil?

Wow, your luck is straight insane!! Tilith Elza WoL is a trinity of amazingness. Been playing since day 1 and still waiting for my first WoL so he darn well better be on a banner when he gets his awakening.
Aw, so Cecil is still the better character then.

They fill slightly different roles so one is not a complete upgrade over the other and you will be very well off to level up both. Though I would certainly rank WoL higher overall if I had to pick.

goddess tilith.. GET!
i've got still 5 tix and 1 4* tix..
plus 6k lapis..
i'll buy the bundle with 2.5k lapis most likely and transition from f2p to minnow for ONCE and once only..

and hopefully reach 10//15k lapis for the anniversary (got a LOT of story left)....

the good? i got tilith..
the bad? given this rates, i could have gotten a rainbow with the same chances..
god giveth, god taketh...
bis materia and gear for tilith now, anyone? :)

J-Tier

Wow, your luck is straight insane!! Tilith Elza WoL is a trinity of amazingness. Been playing since day 1 and still waiting for my first WoL so he darn well better be on a banner when he gets his awakening.
RNGesus has been kind to me in this game. When my very first pull was Setzer, I knew this game was for me.

Good to know about Cecil and WoL though. Cecil is more of a support tank, and a more traditional tank would be great and WoL seems to be my guy.

Kouriozan

I feel like enhanced Ramza is a be careful what you wish for type situation. Once he gets them it'll be awesome, but the difficulty of challenges will adjust accordingly. Holding him back has been the right decision imo because we've seen that Gumi isn't afraid to buff challenges in GL from their JP counter parts. I think the time is coming for Ramza but I'm going to predict August, unless the Robot does indeed come next month.
I don't have top tier DPS and certainly can't chain so it'll just help with survavibility personally for me, at least until Onion Knight in the far future.

Hey guys my brother just started playing last week and he's struggling to catch up, can you guys be FFBE GAF is the best GAF and add him please? :D he would really appreciate the help.

His friend code is 075,468,740

Thanks all!
Added.

Also, I added some slots for any new folk. Sharing Tilith at the moment!

GL exclusive 4* Ticket Killer

FqS3kXI.png

probably just a typo idk
Yes pretty sure he's 3*. I can't imagine they'd change his base for GL!!

Feep

Banned
Pretty rotten luck. Used 22 summon tickets, got ONE yellow (not Tilith, sigh), and then I got a rainbow...!

Elza.

But my attackers are weak anyway. Exdeath and Chizuru and kind of Rem. Are any of those worth replacing with Elza?

Excited for WoL 6-star and Ramza ability enhancements, but man, I could use some more damage.

Ken

Pretty rotten luck. Used 22 summon tickets, got ONE yellow (not Tilith, sigh), and then I got a rainbow...!

Elza.

But my attackers are weak anyway. Exdeath and Chizuru and kind of Rem. Are any of those worth replacing with Elza?

Excited for WoL 6-star and Ramza ability enhancements, but man, I could use some more damage.

Do you have Chiz chaining with herself? If not you could probably replace her with Elza.

Feep

Banned
Do you have Chiz chaining with herself? If not you could probably replace her with Elza.
I dual-wield Phantom whatever, if that's what you mean. (I also have Bushido: Freedom on her.) I'm not super up on chaining mechanics...

Ken

I dual-wield Phantom whatever, if that's what you mean. (I also have Bushido: Freedom on her.) I'm not super up on chaining mechanics...

You have two Chizurus doing Phantom whatever at the same time to combo off each other?

Kouriozan

Question..
I have yshtola, D.C. Refia and now tilith..
Should I still pull for rykku?
Rikku is pretty much must have for her LB AoE reraise and her TM is also pretty amazing.
In between turns she can also AoE raise, give 30% damage mitigation (10% more than Sakura) with 40% all element resist after using Mix and maybe even chain with Fire/Water/Ice/Lighting.

bonkeng

Damn. This is the best MK event by far.

Already farmed 115k Reb Orbs, and it's only 3/4 of the first day.

Not to mention, it's auto-battle easy.

Broseybrose

10+ Tix, all blue crap.

I have only one banner unit in Tillith, from last time.

Frustrating. Only daily pulls from here on.

Good news? Im cashing my raid coins in and have a lot of new TMs and about 50 new unit slots for Kingtaurs.

Lyrian

Oh my god that would be the ultimate troll dick jerk fucking move of all time. It has to be a typo.

That would be an interesting "global exclusive" buff to Wakka. But, yeah total dick move and would create essentially a 2nd BF-2 banner.

Curiously, Reddit has not yet picked up on this. One would think that they would be raising a shitstorm over this by now.

Lyrian

Picked up 3 GAF'ers from earlier.

Two slots left, 826 124 838. Easy ELT carry for anyone not already on my friends list.

I'm sitting here itching to pull. But I keep telling myself to save the rest and do dailies!

Really loving this event tho. I hope this keeps up for future events.

Rikku/Tidus soon!

Celegus

Damn. This is the best MK event by far.

Already farmed 115k Reb Orbs, and it's only 3/4 of the first day.

Not to mention, it's auto-battle easy.

Whoa, did you do refills or something? I used every bit of energy on it today and started the day off just about full (150 max) and only have 17k. Though I only have Tilith/Maxwell/Friend and have yet to see a metal dude so I'm not sure how much they give.

Ticket stash is sitting pretty at 110, haven't even gotten the event ones yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom