• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niahak

8 runs and no metal dudes yet, only have Tilith and Maxwell for bonus and not spending a single summon on this trap. Doubt I'll be able to get any giancrysts again but will grab those accessories at least.

Stay strong! I didn't have Maxwell (couldn't take her on the first time around) so I did some summons to try and get a better bonus. 15 tickets and got a lot of regret, but no more bonus. 4 off-banner golds (WoL, 2 Kings, Shine)

Also not seeing many metal gods, got a couple early on but none since. Although the rate's otherwise good enough that getting tickets to replace most of my losses should be easy.

Chinner

Banned
So pulling Tillith was extremely costly for me. 70 pulls with COUNTLESS golds, but none of them. Equally, very little little of what I pulled was on banner.

The good news is that I was lucky enough to get Gilgamesh, so I'm going to work towards retiring Luneth and Lightning. Bad news is that I have little resource to pull for Tidus now, and this is now the second rainbow I have pulled that is not on banner.

The next FFXIV even in Japan allows you to combine them. Hold of if you can.

Yeah I worded that real poorly. I meant cash in the coins as I go so I don't end up with a mountain of units again. That said it did pay off holding out. So far today I've got 6* Tillith, Y'shtola and Cecil.

Definitely gonna hold onto the TM's though for sure, thanks for the advice!

Kouriozan

Amelia was MVP for Bahamut esper fight
because Alim forgot to put Stop resist on him, then later fixed it RIP

This fight is basically "do you have Rikku? Else GOOD LUCK!" lmao
r0ODm2.gif

Video source for the new page : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0I1LVawrV0
That person manage to beat him.

robotuw

Ticket and daily were Lawrence and Clyne. Ugh, I was hoping for another bonus unit but that'll have to. Guess I wont go nuts farming on this one since I haven't seen a single metal god yet.

Said I was skipping this banner but went with a daily.

Kefka. Yeah I'm done lol. Not sure what I was even thinking as I've gotten every 4* unit the last time around and getting one of those 5* is just not possible with (17) tickets and 6,200 lapis.

Hoarding time.

By the way, Tilith is a monster. That AoE Full Revive is something else, wow.

Glad I had Vestment of Mind too. Right now she has at least 20% all resist except for Dark due to Hero Shield (via H shield TM), all status nullified thanks to Ribbon and restores 54MP per turn with 4,550 HP.

I like this goddess. Just want to eventually get that MP restore higher and her HP over 5,000. That will likely require me to get Rem to 100% so I can snag her HP/MP 30% materia.

Loving this so far!

Last fight had 3 Metal Gods. Got 17,766 Crimson Ore from it. Also had 2 others show up already today and had a level up, allowing me to farm some more Ore.

Morning #1 done, Crimson Ore at 49,622. :)

I'm going to enjoy this week.
Yea if these rates stay I may just be able to clear out absolutely everything. Nuts!

Dandte

Goodbye 730 MAG Exdeath...hello Dark Fina! Welcome to my team.

this makes me sad :(

I chased Zyrus so hard and i didn't got a single copy. It is the second best rod in the game and it was for free :( My dream was to get two of them for Fina....now i'm sad :(

Pejo

Speaking as someone with 2 Maries: why?

That robe is pretty sweet, and best in slot for Ramza and I'm sure others, is my guess.

So Reddit found out that Camille's TM triggers some sort of infinite loop of dual wield swords/daggers for Rem, allowing her to equip a dagger and the sword without a dual wield source. This allows her to use 4x L&A without wasting a spot for dual wield or genji. It also gives her water element for that magic skill she has that will be nice with Tidus' water imperil.

As a fan of Rem in general, this makes me happy.

Shouta

So, I didn't know this but apparently, Rikku's Tidal Wave actually changes animations after its enhanced. It goes from a bubble attack to having the Flood animation instead, lol.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Rem keeps putting in work.

Went with one more ticket. Karl. I'm happy. Saves me 30 runs or about 500 Lapis worth of energy. I'm basically buying everything since I do not believe we will have a better Mog King for a very long time... if ever. All friend units are 100 and I'm starting out with 175, now 250.

So the full list.

Both weapons
All three accessories
6* Materials
Tickets
SQ
Elixirs, Mega Ethers, Remedy
Cacturs(For WoL 6* next week baby*
Support/Power Gian Crystals
Maybe the Shards.

Basically, I need something like 340k with weapons added, and I'm already past 60k. LOL

Niahak

Looking at Ace enhancements... all of them seem worth getting. That's pretty awesome!
  • Devotion: Increased LB crystal generation + MAG +40% (more for MAG than LB)
  • Spirit Hand: MP refresh (40 MP at least to all, at a cost to Ace of 10)
  • Tri-Beam Laser: low chance of massive MAG damage, plus -75% Fire/Lightning/Light resist - so he'd give an additional -25% over Cid's debuff, and is useful for Fire or Lightning users too!
So I could swap Ace in to supplement MP generation when necessary and have him debuff elemental resists for a Cid/Setzer chain... while also rolling for a low chance of massive damage.

Does TBL get the element of Ace's weapon or is it always non-elemental? It'd be pretty cool if I could make it fire or lightning...

Muku

Going to be a bit of a slog of a Mog King. No bonus units. Not going to blow the ticket wad on this. Just do dailies. Tidus is coming and my tickets are reserved for the T man.

Fortunately have gotten a couple of rounds with Metal Gods. One had two, one had one. We'll see how this goes. To be honest, the only thing I give a shit from the banner is Elza and Tilith anyway. Though I could have sworn I'd gotten a Karl before.

robotuw

So let me get this straight:

There's nothing in this game that can resist Stop?

Lame.

For now yes (except bosses, because of course they do). Even the ways of getting rid of stop are questionable. You can use a targeting bug to remove it with dispel or you can kill the stopped unit and then raise it with the stop gone. Top healer Ayaka will come with stop immunity and stop removal much later. As much as I hate it though, stop is the one thing that makes the evasion hell of arena tolerable.

Anyone figured out if buying those kelsus shards is worth it? I saw someone speculate the shards would be usable to summon the other player designed units beyond just Kelsus so it may be worth it for that. If not, you can probably get enough shards on your own, and Kelsus isn't exactly a barn-burner anyway if you've been playing for a while.

Azuran

Banned
Fucking Tilith. How the fuck is getting one stupid 4* unit so ridiculous. Over 100+ tickets pulls with 20 golds and she hasn't popped up yet.

I swear to god if I didn't have Orlandeau I would have come close to quitting after wasting all of those resources.

Fucking Tilith. How the fuck is getting one stupid 4* unit so ridiculous. Over 100+ tickets pulls with 20 golds and she hasn't popped up yet.

I swear to god if I didn't have Orlandeau I would have come close to quitting after wasting all of those resources.

Because this banner is trash. To top it, the rates are worse than the last BF banner.

If she wasn't a limited unit who may or may not ever come back, I would have totally skipped this bullshit banner. While I got her, and 2 serias for event, the majority of my resources were wasted on fucking Gilberts and Fangs.

The anniversary stuff has me levelheaded, however.

Xion86

Amelia is great for Arena, as well. Her ricochet skills hits all enemies with a 70% chance of stop. Dual wield and she hits for that chance twice. On my first run in arena using her, she stopped the entire other team in one go (3 Noctii and 2 Dark Finas). Since then, I've paired her up with Ling on my arena squad. Between Ricochet and Dance of Death, I haven't needed to attack with any other units since.

That's great to hear, I think I'll max her out next and have her in my Arena team :) I've been seeing her a lot in Arena teams lately.

this makes me sad :(

I chased Zyrus so hard and i didn't got a single copy. It is the second best rod in the game and it was for free :( My dream was to get two of them for Fina....now i'm sad :(

Sorry to hear that dude :( I was quite happy to get him as I love mages. But don't worry, remember there will always be better gear in the future (and units) as the game goes on into the future.

Jesus. Please stop!

Tilith is overrated. Stupid kultzy goddess.

Yeah :( I'm sticking to dailies and seeing what happens. Think I'll just waiting for Aries <3.

Syntsui

This banner is funny, because Tilith rate is about 1% which is the rate of a rainbow crystal, so even if you get her you are being unlucky and robbed of a rainbow crystal lol.

I got a dupe of her so I can definetly say I was robbed today.

eggydoo

went first on all my arena battles today so far.....decided to do a ticket pull since RNG is on my side...

yellow!
Agrias :-/

Only having one banner unit blows.............

GG-Duo

I said this in the chat but I'll say it here as well:

I'm going to consider doing Lapis refreshes rather than try to pull for more bonus units. I have Tilith from last time, and if these pull rates are true, then it doesn't even make sense to do dailies:

(0.25%) Vargas
(0.25%) Elza
(1.58%) Tilith
(1.58%) Seria
(1.58%) Karl

I guess I'll do a couple more ticket pulls though... Hopefully Maxwell comes back so I can get one more bonus unit.

Are there any MP regen equips or abilities that are relatively accessible? Just looking to gear up Tilith but not really sure what I have access to without a much larger list of characters.

Azuran

Banned
This banner is funny, because Tilith rate is about 1% which is the rate of a rainbow crystal, so even if you get her you are being unlucky and robbed of a rainbow crystal lol.

I got a dupe of her so I can definetly say I was robbed today.

I got 3 Karls and 1 Seria today.

End me now pls

robotuw

Are there any MP regen equips or abilities that are relatively accessible? Just looking to gear up Tilith but not really sure what I have access to without a much larger list of characters.

One of the chocobo shops sells a 5% auto-refresh materia for 200 star quartz. After that I think you'll need to rely on TM's. Valentus' Tilith video has the full range of TM options. Fortunately Tilith already has auto-refresh so you can also just load her up with extra mp and rely on her native 10%.

Lucreto

6 runs so far and no Metal gods yet.

What is the best way to defend against that fire move the boss uses? It keeps cutting my party into pieces.

6 runs so far and no Metal gods yet.

What is the best way to defend against that fire move the boss uses? It keeps cutting my party into pieces.

Barfira with a unit who has Carbuncle. Gives fire resist.

If it's physical damage Protectga helps too.

Weapon break if Vargas is weak to it. Same with Magic break.

Any combination of those abilities reduces damage taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom