• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Whoa, did you do refills or something? I used every bit of energy on it today and started the day off just about full (150 max) and only have 17k. Though I only have Tilith/Maxwell/Friend and have yet to see a metal dude so I'm not sure how much they give.

Ticket stash is sitting pretty at 110, haven't even gotten the event ones yet!

No refill. 7 metal gods encountered so far. And with 475% bonus, gained around 13-17k Orbs per encounter.

I think Vargas has a secret metal god rate up lol.

Muku

So thankful for all the Maxwell and Elza that are being shared. <3 No bonus units sucks, but it's good to see so many on GAF have them to share.

Broseybrose

I dont know if this was noted earlier or not, but BUY THE LUCKY BANGLES!

It grants Miracle Blessing, which grants 10% Evade to Physical and MAG attacks!

Here's the updated list of equips and materia with Evade:

Equip:
SwordBreaker - 5%
Kiyomori - 10%
Assassin's Vest - 10%
Vampire Cloak - 10%
Ring of Lucci - 25%
20 Sided Die - 20%
Lucky Bangles - 10% Evade ATK and MAG

Materia:
First Strike - 5%
Speed Plus - 5%
Miracle Step - 5%
Quick Assault - 10%
Evade - 10%
Spirit of Freedom - 10%

Broseybrose

Lucky Bangles were definitely on my list. :) Good to see they are worth it.

I just cant believe this information isnt available in the game (since the description bug). How do they not fix it?

And the other two items dont mention the killer effects they have.

Lyrian

I just cant believe this information isnt available in the game (since the description bug). How do they not fix it?

Super major giant-sized client patch incoming this Thursday. Bug should be fixed then.

tuffymon

They totally did, if you didn't click on details but the item itself, it gives you a long description about how it can help take down beasts or demons etc~

19389678_10154978538447885_456497583_n.png

19357496_10154978540067885_1788643196_n.png

Visceir

Got the needed three T4 red materials from vortex in 2 days....still missing 6 T3, ugh.

Didn't get any BF units and will just put off doing the BF event until I get Maxwell. Sort of weird that they didn't give everyone access to Maxwell right away, but I suppose those are the perks of having been around for the first event.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
5 tickets:
- zidane
- Tilith (gold) my 2nd
- medius
- Luka (gold) (my 4th)
- Zyrus (gold) my 1st!!

I don't dare draw on this banner more since I already have Karl too, right? (I want Elza baaaad though)

Breaking my NeoGAF lurk mode to say hi to you FFBE players :) Good luck with your pulls!

EDIT:

Whoops, should also say - I started playing a couple of months ago myself, along with my wife. Managed to get a Tilith today!

Ken

I don't know, Orlandu was the first meta chainer so the hype was real, also he's badass. Tidus is ... Tidus...

I'd like to think some of the hype was from him being an FF character too which would carry over to Tidus. After all we have like 4 people with Orlandeau avatars and not divine ruination frame data avatars.

tuffymon

Sure, we'll get some buzz with Tidus, especially with who does and doesn't pull him. It'll all be about that Rikku spam, and if that Wakka 4* was true :(

Visceir

Screw Tidus and his dumb clothes, I'm saving my tickets for the Leading Man of FF12.

Unless Rikku cleans me out......

There's a chance there won't be a leading man on GL. When they showed off the FF12 banner they showed Ashe, Rasler and the new exclusive 5* GL judge unit, no Balthier.

Maybe they're planning to have a second FF12 banner shortly after though, who knows.

There's a chance there won't be a leading man on GL. When they showed off the FF12 banner they showed Ashe, Rasler and the new exclusive 5* GL judge unit, no Balthier.

Maybe they're planning to have a second FF12 banner shortly after though, who knows.
Gumi wouldn't do this to me.....

Nikokuno

I'd like to think some of the hype was from him being an FF character too which would carry over to Tidus. After all we have like 4 people with Orlandeau avatars and not divine ruination frame data avatars.

Sounded like he was the shit even in the OG game, also his Thunder God nickname.

But yeah being a FF character is a plus, I don't really want him but Queen B (Beatrix) is so far away...

Also, Tidus's sword skin changes from 5* to 6*, he's the only unit to have that? Would be so cool to see Cloud rocking Ultima Weapon instead of Buster Sword.

Rixa

Gumi wouldn't do this to me.....

Rip in peace

The Taiwanese stream had the same banner so it's pretty much confirmed that Balthier got booted till later (I don't see them never giving us him).

When did Vaan get his 6* in JP? I mean I think they might add Leading Man to that banner (multi 5*?).

tuffymon

Anyone else making use of how easy it is to clear to pop potions and ethers for the trophy?

Feels good with the bonus % this time, down to literally shards of Kelsus and T4/5s to stock up on >.> that's nuts

Syntsui

Weird, I need to pay more attention to this because last week it was the exact same thing.

BTW, six runs since I woke up and no metal gods, I'm not having luck at all with this Mog King and I still need 634k shards to get everything I need.

Xion86

Daly pull: GOLD....Rosa...dammit.

Breaking my NeoGAF lurk mode to say hi to you FFBE players :) Good luck with your pulls!

EDIT:

Whoops, should also say - I started playing a couple of months ago myself, along with my wife. Managed to get a Tilith today!

Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows. What is your friends code, so we can add you for some help?

Mine is: 518,334,204

Still got a couple of spaces, but you will probably want to have "GAF" somewhere in your player greeting message.

c-murph

Super old news, she was on the Jp Ex list forever too. She's pretty good, but her Tm is AMAZING, think gilga's glove, but better...

Ah. Thanks. Don't follow the japanese game. I only know what generally gets hyped here.

What does her TM do? There's no description anywhere.

tuffymon

Ah. Thanks. Don't follow the japanese game. I only know what generally gets hyped here.

What does her TM do? There's no description anywhere.

It's cool, her stuff meshes well too, attack bonus for dual wielding, attack bonus with a sword... ok lets throw a dks on her >.> and this is her accessory btw

Wield Two Weapons & +15% ATK when equipped with Katana & +15% ATK when equipped with Sword & +15% ATK when equipped with Dagger & +15% ATK when equipped with Greatsword

gengi glove v.2 (it's not the name)

c-murph

It's cool, her stuff meshes well too, attack bonus for dual wielding, attack bonus with a sword... ok lets throw a dks on her >.> and this is her accessory btw

Wield Two Weapons & +15% ATK when equipped with Katana & +15% ATK when equipped with Sword & +15% ATK when equipped with Dagger & +15% ATK when equipped with Greatsword

gengi glove2

Oh shit. That's be a good boost for any of your attackers. Now I gotta whale harder to get it. At least I know where my Mogs are going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom