• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

desverger

Hey, nice daily for once!

HNQyIVz.png

Alkez

Arena is so much faster now dual casting black magic is back. I really hate no black magic weeks.

Is anyone picking up a second Lad Mirazh (ice spear) and/or Vernard (fire sword) from the Mog King?

Syntsui

Arena is so much faster now dual casting black magic is back. I really hate no black magic weeks.

Is anyone picking up a second Lad Mirazh (ice spear) and/or Vernard (fire sword) from the Mog King?
Nah. There are craftable options for these elements so I'm not really bothering.

bonkeng

I'm picking up both. Specially Vernard, as it's perfect for budget chainer Setzer since he got both AoE and ST chain.

Visceir

Still find occasionally use for vernard in JP, would recommend picking it up.

Just need couple more lower tier enhancement mats until I've got Ace fully enhanced. It feels like it was a fairly painless endeavour, even got an extra T4 green and red out of it.

Still need to grab the +30% mag from Echidna and rod mastery from ultros trials, guess that'll be up next.

tuffymon

Has anyone thought about it before, that the price of some enhancements might actually go up? Since we know (obviously things can change) what enhancements units have, and the price of them... I'm sure some people are coveting materials for certain units... *cough* Ramza, *cough* Luneth/Gilgamesh/WoL >.>

Lucreto

I need to stop spending Lapis and wasting tickets on this event. But I need more bonus points to get some of the items I want.

I managed to get 6 rounds and only got the 1 metal god out of it.

Daily pull: Fran (Will the FFXII event be like the current one or will I just sell her?)

Ticket: Medius

I pulled Warrior of Light yesterday, since people and screaming to get his 6star rank should I throw a few Cactuars his way? Is he a useful unit?

sasuke_91

I'm at about 33 pulls right now since the event has started and still no unit that gives me a bonus. I'm not even trying to pull for Tilith since that probably won't happen anyway...
The rates in this game are ridiculous.

Happy Fathers Day to my fellow dads! As a fathers day gift to myself did 4 ticket pulls......Amelia! This fathers day is off to a nice start for me lol!

Tilith sits at 5091 hp, 432 mp, 356 spr, 50 fire, 50 ice, and 50 lightning resist, full status immunity, and 13% mp regen. My only issue is hp and thats is fully potted.

Also 280 Kelsus shards, 20 to go!

Happy Fathers Day to my fellow dads! As a fathers day gift to myself did 4 ticket pulls......Amelia! This fathers day is off to a nice start for me lol!

Tilith sits at 5091 hp, 432 mp, 356 spr, 50 fire, 50 ice, and 50 lightning resist, full status immunity, and 13% mp regen. My only issue is hp and thats is fully potted.

Thanks and same to you and all the other Exvius Dad's!

I got Amelia yesterday and I'm so happy about it. That TM for Olive!

Happy Father's Day to all fathers in this thread!

Decided to spoil myself with 3 pulls to leave me with (15) tickets left for Rikku. I know rates must improve for at least one day.

Ticket #1 - Krile...
Ticket #2 - Penelo...
Ticket #3 - Gold! Amelia time?!

Rosa...

Not even going to waste my lapis on a daily.

Can't help but feel Gumi did something with the rates because for the last week plus it's literally been nothing but super old units with basically useless TMs. This is like 25+ pulls now with only banner units being 2 Camilles.

If I was a new player I would have quit by now with the stuff I've been getting.

I know for sure I'm going to spend my 6k saved Lapis and likely 15-20 tickets in a couple weeks with no Rikku.

At least Ore farming treating me well. :)

Got the Bangles, 2 Killer Accessories, all tickets, 6* mats, Kelsus shards, 10% Moogle and Sacred Crystals with 15k Ore remaining.

Only 3rd day.

Lyrian

Happy Father's Day to all fathers in this thread!

Happy Father's Day to everyone who this applies to in this thread!

Read about all the golds this morning and decided to take a daily... GOLD.

Amelia would be really nice. Poor Olive still doesn't have the latest in fashion wear. Besides, it's just going to be another Gaff or Luka again. Maybe Seven or Hope if the game is really being snarky today. Didn't even bother to crack it for almost 15 minutes in antipathy.

Had to get onto my day eventually and embraced my imminent disappointment.
Jthjdup.png

Umm.... what?

OMG, I can't even.

213 days later, I've finally avenged Chilly.

Yes, Shintoki, NOW I can finally let him go. I can let The Chilly Academic rest in peace.

Hope you're doing well Chilly, wherever you are.

Lyrian

I'm at about 33 pulls right now since the event has started and still no unit that gives me a bonus. I'm not even trying to pull for Tilith since that probably won't happen anyway...
The rates in this game are ridiculous.

RNG :/

My best rates were one-and-done with a banner gold.
My worst rates were 46 pulls (including an 11 pull) and missed the banner gold completely will **all** of them.

While 33 rolls with no banner golds (especially painful as there are no on-banner blues) is bad, there is still a ~18.4% chance of that happening, or a 1 in 5.43 odds. So, unfortunately, the probability of your event occuring is rolling a standard six-sided die and rolling a 1. :/

I pulled Warrior of Light yesterday, since people and screaming to get his 6star rank should I throw a few Cactuars his way? Is he a useful unit?

He is the hero for everyone who doesn't have a Ling. He is far, far overdue.

At least Ore farming treating me well. :)

Got the Bangles, 2 Killer Accessories, all tickets, 6* mats, Kelsus shards, 10% Moogle and Sacred Crystals with 15k Ore remaining.

Only 3rd day.
Yea man this event is crazy. I got sacred Crysts, shards, and some calamity writ, tickets, and SQ. That was on the first day! Now I'm past 150k ore and climbing. I hope all mog king events are this generous going forward. Or at least the next one :)

sasuke_91

RNG :/

My best rates were one-and-done with a banner gold.
My worst rates were 46 pulls (including an 11 pull) and missed the banner gold completely will **all** of them.

While 33 rolls with no banner golds (especially painful as there are no on-banner blues) is bad, there is still a ~18.4% chance of that happening, or a 1 in 5.43 odds. So, unfortunately, the probability of your event occuring is rolling a standard six-sided die and rolling a 1. :/

The rates should be a little higher in my opinion :p

I'm someone who has pretty bad luck with RNG in general. No idea how that's possible xD
Even in FE Heroes which is considered to have pretty decent rates I went over 100 pulls without a single 5* unit and another 30 before I finally pulled my first banner unit.

Happy Father's Day to you as well, and all the other Exvius Dads! My Father's Day pull was a V.......ivi. :/

Lyrian

Yea man this event is crazy. I got sacred Crysts, shards, and some calamity writ, tickets, and SQ. That was on the first day! Now I'm past 150k ore and climbing. I hope all mog king events are this generous going forward. Or at least the next one :)

Questions: Have you refreshed at all to get this 150k ore? Does such a generous rate of event currency want to encourage you to refill more (if you already are) or to do so (if you have are refilling)?

The rates should be a little higher in my opinion :p

I'm someone who has pretty bad luck with RNG in general. No idea how that's possible xD
Even in FE Heroes which is considered to have pretty decent rates I went over 100 pulls without a single 5* unit and another 30 before I finally pulled my first banner unit.

In this game, luck comes and goes in waves, it seems.

I've mostly had icy luck throughout the year I've played, with only one other real "hot" spurt until this banner (which would count as my 2nd, given the utterly atrocious rates on this banner in general). I just got off an icy streak where I missed all of the banner gold units on the last three consecutive banners. As someone who generally does not 11 pull and only pulls the discount dailies (and tickets), you'll eventually get all of the blue and gold units that are not time-limited through sheer attrition. Rainbows are another matter altogether.

Still, it is very well designed that in this game, that all content can be cleared with non-rainbow units. Rainbows just make trials a bit easier to clear.

On the flip side, Gumi can go jump off a cliff, on how horrifically bad the rates are on this "limited-time" banner. It's exploitation at its finest, as Tilith cannot be pulled again in the future once this event ends until the next time Gumi decides to ever bring it back.

Day 3 stranded on Grand Gaia. I fear my prayers to metal gods have gone unheard as they refuse to grace me with their presence.

The worst thing is just seeing it's a 3 round battle and knowing you're getting a bad run. These guys were everywhere on day one

Muku

It wasn't already?

I mean she is going to be fully engulfed. She'll be screaming for help because you won't see her at all. Beating Vargas and Tilith at their own games. She won't be overdone by those two. Remember, just her lower half is on fire now. She can up the ante.

Daily: Kain

Fuck. Soon as it comes down blue I'm already pissed off because it won't be a bonus unit. Fuck. I just want one bonus unit.

Camwi

Daily - Seria!

Woohoo! She may be one of the worst pulls for this banner, but I'm just happy to finally have a multiplier outside of friends.

Valentus

Heres my video of Elza 6 stars, with enhacements, i thank C-Murph for his help with his awesome elza enhaced

So today i woke up and i saw this

Maybe is a very low achievement (that it is), but i means a lot for me, when i started making videos back in october to help gaffers in the maxwell trial, i didnt even though that i will got so many subs, i am really very grateful of this community, every one of you are really awesome. I thank OP for putting my channel on the first post, i thank Shouta for being an awesome mod in our community and letting me spam the links of my videos xD... and thats it, this community is amazing, its a year together and i hope we all keep going together for another year.

Thank you all!

Lyrian

I mean she is going to be fully engulfed. She'll be screaming for help because you won't see her at all. Beating Vargas and Tilith at their own games. She won't be overdone by those two. Remember, just her lower half is on fire now. She can up the ante.

But how to leverage this unbridled inferno of fury? Perhaps by using Wakka to throw her when raging about how every gold crystal in the FFX banner won't be Rikku? (We still don't know about that "typo" from the Taiwan channel about Wakka being 4* and not 3* for Global.)

Daily - Seria!

Woohoo! She may be one of the worst pulls for this banner, but I'm just happy to finally have a multiplier outside of friends.

Congrats!

Heres my video of Elza 6 stars, with enhacements, i thank C-Murph for his help with his awesome elza enhaced

Maybe is a very low achievement (that it is), but i means a lot for me, when i started making videos back in october to help gaffers in the maxwell trial, i didnt even though that i will got so many subs, i am really very grateful of this community, every one of you are really awesome. I thank OP for putting my channel on the first post, i thank Shouta for being an awesome mod in our community and letting me spam the links of my videos xD... and thats it, this community is amazing, its a year together and i hope we all keep going together for another year.

Thank you all!

/hattip

Glad to be a small cog in this community, and here's to another year of raging about crap pulls with slight sprinkles of momentary bliss.

Muku

But how to leverage this unbridled inferno of fury? Perhaps by using Wakka to throw her when raging about how every gold crystal in the FFX banner won't be Rikku? (We still don't know about that "typo" from the Taiwan channel about Wakka being 4* and not 3* for Global.)

Haha. I think Xiao at that point COULD become a weapon. Instead of giving a TM weapon, she becomes the weapon.

Alt daily pull: Elle. Fml

Alkez

For those out there with her... doesn't Tilith's LB seem rather bad?

Or am I misreading the wiki?

Yes. Yes it does.

Weirdly I was looking at it this morning. I've just come to accept that most LBs on year one units are bad.

Thank you all!

Your welcome :)

And congrats friend. Happy to say I'm one of those 1000. I still would like to see some more summon videos though haha, your reactions are great.

Thank you all!

Nice dude. There aren't that many good Exvius vids in the YouTube community and yours always stand out. I'm glad you're around to do the job!

Daily pulled Shadow. Woooo!

Muku

And congrats friend. Happy to say I'm one of those 1000. I still would like to see some more summon videos though haha, your reactions are great.

This!! I love summoning videos haha.

We are all pretty lucky this is an amazing Exvius community. And of course we would support one of our own!! We're watching your new Elza video right now. (Also, I've subbed on my own account, so one of those~)

So I really wanted a new healer so I kept rolling with the three tickets I got from mog.

Cqi5DML.png

Instead this happened.

Should...should I keep rolling tickets?

Muku

:O!! Congrats!

Edit: Not going to lie. Want a bonus unit on both accounts so bad. Been tempting myself to use a ticket or two, but I will hold fast. Tidus cometh next week. And I am doing relatively well even not having a bonus unit... for now. (On both accounts, strangely enough.) Must hold out! Have like 60 something on main and my alt has an amazing 16. (Both have gotten tickets from Mog King already.) Haven't spent a ticket since I got DKC on alt, and it's paid off. Especially now with some anniversary stuff coming up and all.

Edit 2: StrikeNinja... no. You do understand the awful rate on getting Tilith, right? I assume that is who you are aiming for.

:O!! Congrats!

Edit: Not going to lie. Want a bonus unit on both accounts so bad. Been tempting myself to use a ticket or two, but I will hold fast. Tidus cometh next week. And I am doing relatively well even not having a bonus unit... for now. (On both accounts, strangely enough.) Must hold out! Have like 60 something on main and my alt has an amazing 16. (Both have gotten tickets from Mog King already.) Haven't spent a ticket since I got DKC on alt, and it's paid off. Especially now with some anniversary stuff coming up and all.

Edit 2: StrikeNinja... no. You do understand the awful rate on getting Tilith, right? I assume that is who you are aiming for.

I do, but hey, seems like I'm on a roll. But it's not like we will get another shot at her anytime soon.

It's a shame cause I could really use a healer beyond Y'shtola.

Muku

I do, but hey, seems like I'm on a roll. But it's not like we will get another shot at her anytime soon.

True. If you think you're luck is up for it, go for it. But Gacha gods will smite ye if not. I feel like with Tidus right there, it's just not worth it. These assholes did this on purpose. >< I would like one, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my resources for it at this moment in time.

Just set a limit and don't spend too much. Unless you don't care about Tidus or anything else that may come up soon. (I spent all my tickets on Orlandu + 5k Lapis to get him, but he was the one I'd been waiting for, so it was worth it.)

True. If you think you're luck is up for it, go for it. But Gacha gods will smite ye if not. I feel like with Tidus right there, it's just not worth it. These assholes did this on purpose. >< I would like one, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my resources for it at this moment in time.

Just set a limit and don't spend too much. Unless you don't care about Tidus or anything else that may come up soon. (I spent all my tickets on Orlandu + 5k Lapis to get him, but he was the one I'd been waiting for, so it was worth it.)

Eh you're right, I'll stick to dailys for the time being. Best not to tempt the Gacha gods.

Lyrian

Eh you're right, I'll stick to dailys for the time being. Best not to tempt the Gacha gods.

Let's put it this way. You just pulled a unit that had a 1 in 400 chance of appearing. If you're going to chase Tilith, know that you're going to need to roll almost the rough equivalent of another rainbow in the same banner to get her.

I'm going to point you to RIGHT HERE for the current real-time anecdotal compilation of pull rates.

Tilith there obviously has pull bias in her numbers. But normalizing against the standard gold rates and the reasonably accurate results for Karl and Seria, you are looking at the listed 1.58% chance of pulling Tilith.

Could it happen? Sure. It happened to me this week. Tilith and a Rainbow. It is likely to happen to you? Very unlike. Whatever you decide, be at peace with not pulling her before committing anything more than a daily to it.

I would do dailies and if you don't luck out by then, make a judgment call on the last day on how hard (if at all) you want to chase the faux-rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom