• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visceir

Galuf has a shield that gives 50 def and 25 spr...

Also the armor of galuf has low def... Whats its special effect?

Bartz helmet could be replaced with dark helm... Also bartz has great sword mastery equipped?

Faris has counter TM equipped... Also can you tell me if the helmet and shield and sword has some special effect?

The robe and acc of krile i dont identify... The robe can be replaced with lordly robe, but can you tell me what acc she has?

And lenna has dualcast and blessed bow... Can you tell me the effects of the other gear of lenna that is not in Global?

I think i can do It with a similar setup... Thank you in advance Visceir!

The low def jacket is producer's jacket, got it for 1 year anniversary, increases attract attacks by 20%.

Great Sword Mastery +50% atk is next Dark Esper's trial reward.

Faris' armor gives +10% hp, helmet is nothing special, sword is earth element. All event/story gear.

Robe on Krile is from FF VI event Kefka boss(40 def, 30 spr, 30 mag +20% mp), it's nice. The accessory is Safety Bit, the one that grants death immunity and can be bought from upcoming fat chocobo.

Valentus

The low def jacket is producer's jacket, got it for 1 year anniversary, increases attract attacks by 20%.

Great Sword Mastery +50% atk is next Dark Esper's trial reward.

Faris' armor gives +10% hp, helmet is nothing special, sword is earth element. All event/story gear.

Robe on Krile is from FF VI event Kefka boss, it's really good. The accessory is Safety Bit, the one that grants death immunity and can be bought from upcoming fat chocobo.

I think all that could be replaced with a little more tms. Also i dont know how much impact has lakshmi and titán espera in the Battle... But its worth a try with what de had here.

LucaMac

If you dont have a better damage dealer then Dkc with bushido freedom is great.

Its also great for firion Too:

LOOK! LOOK! ITS ME! ITS ME! I'm all famous and stuff.

Seriously though, I use your units so often I forget that you probably make some use of mine too. It helps that mine almost doubled it's attack in the last few weeks after getting myself a few nice TMs. Genji blade polished it off nicely as my tm Katana is still 70%+ away.

EDIT: 792,607,426 if anybody else would like to make use of my Noctis. 800+ attack now. Never thought I'd see the day.

desverger

Wz1SVpo.png

In a true masochistic fashion, I did all the challenges in one go.

Thanks to Celegus for still having a Noctis up with Excalibur and Chiri, it seems like most people have already swapped their better katanas in :p

Took multiple tries for me but I had to come into terms of having pretty much one DPS and the rest support / sealer duty. The water and earth abilities aren't deadly, but when one of your other sealers die during bushido phase, and you don't have a backup, it's all downhill from there.

Also having Golem up for the phase transition helps tremendously.

robotuw

Holy crap Garnet really wants her TM done. Four days ago she was 1% behind Agrias and now she's 3% ahead. Fine by me, once that's finished I might take a stab at Gilgamesh.

Xion86

Hey all, been mostly running ELT today with no refreshes, time to check King Mog to see how much I've saved up this weekend to cash in. Managed to run into 1 Nimbus, that's 3 in total this event.

Oh and here's my new TM farming team:

APpcIrol.png

(100% for both Shines, 3 Leo's will be fused)

Broseybrose

LOOK! LOOK! ITS ME! ITS ME! I'm all famous and stuff.

Seriously though, I use your units so often I forget that you probably make some use of mine too. It helps that mine almost doubled it's attack in the last few weeks after getting myself a few nice TMs. Genji blade polished it off nicely as my tm Katana is still 70%+ away.

EDIT: 792,607,426 if anybody else would like to make use of my Noctis. 800+ attack now. Never thought I'd see the day.

Sent you a request buy youre maxed out already.

350 186 594 in case you or anyone else opens up some slots! Have GAF in greeting or name!

Sharing my 725ATK Noctis.

mstevens

Finished up my 5th TM today - So far I have Dual Wield x2, Save the Queen, Black Cowl and Bracer. What a big difference between this and having 0 about a week ago.

Current team is Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki, Quick Assault x2, and Dual Cast.

The sad thing is that I don't really have a 2nd physical DPS to put the Dual Wield on, so I'll probably farm a second Blade Mastery/Sakurafubuki once these are done and add Chizuru to the mix.

Kouriozan

Decided to get ready to try Greg but I still need to level my Primm a bit more, if only the cactuar dune was updated to be all week ends like on JP.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good to have you back. Thought you had quit lol.

I was a bit fed up on the Orlandu BS. So i thought i would stop for a couple weeks and come back once they released him, so all that bitching about pulling him or not would be over.

But he still isnt here...though i saw some players with a Olive units and +1k dmg...wut ? lol

c-murph

Hey all, been mostly running ELT today with no refreshes, time to check King Mog to see how much I've saved up this weekend to cash in. Managed to run into 1 Nimbus, that's 3 in total this event.

Oh and here's my new TM farming team:

APpcIrol.png

(100% for both Shines, 3 Leo's will be fused)

I have two of my four Shines at 20%. I stopped farming them to do equipment for Tilith though. I have my third Leo running for 30%... only at 0.4% right now. lol Also, two Soluna rings, Cat Ears, and Emperor's Mateus all just running over 50%. Be nice to get all those Shines though. Leo Aegis is great also. I have one on Cecil.

Next up will be DKC No.2, Shine, Shine, Nine, Nine.

Then maybe Shine, Shine, Hayate No.3, Cecil No.1, Cecil No.2...

Celegus

Thanks to Celegus for still having a Noctis up with Excalibur and Chiri, it seems like most people have already swapped their better katanas in :p

Yay, glad I could help! Figured I'd leave mine that way for a while, not everyone was crazy enough (like me) to do it day 1. Haven't tried on my wife's account yet, since she doesn't have dual cast yet (but does have 5 Ludmille to get one fairly quick at least)

Is Aegis Shield really worth going for? I thought I heard something about Genji shield for star quartz that's pretty dang comparable.

tuffymon

Yay, glad I could help! Figured I'd leave mine that way for a while, not everyone was crazy enough (like me) to do it day 1. Haven't tried on my wife's account yet, since she doesn't have dual cast yet (but does have 5 Ludmille to get one fairly quick at least)

Is Aegis Shield really worth going for? I thought I heard something about Genji shield for star quartz that's pretty dang comparable.

Depends on how long you want to wait, Genji shield is 2 fat chocos away, which as you know could be several major updates away~

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/medals

Visceir

If the shield offers no elemental protection then it has little relevance to me. That little extra spr/def over other available shields isn't going to have any impact on how you'll do in a trial.

Genji shield will give death immunity, so it has that going for it.

Syntsui

Shields are overrated, the elemental ones are more useful than any of the ''''high'''' stats ones.

I gave up on my Leos, not worth the precious time.

Shields are overrated, the elemental ones are more useful than any of the ''''high'''' stats ones.

I have Aegis Shield, because I had like 8 Leos and wanted to clear out the slots, but I find Force Shield so much more useful. Refia is the only character I have that uses a shield, anyway.

By the way, is there a JP tier list for TMs?

Edit: Oh. http://altema.jp/ffbe/trust-1465.

Wow, dat Lorraine TM.

Xion86

No offense but some of the TMs you guys are going for seem like a huge waste of time, haha.

I've got majority of the top tier TMs I can get with the units I have apart from Shine and a couple of others now, so trying to reduce my annoying batch of dupes by fusing 3 at a time. My main goal was to max out as much as I can with Noctis and I have no other TMs which can improve him apart from Shine. Never touched Leo yet thought I'd like at least one of his shields to use whenever I need to :). I'll go back and get some better TMs one I clear up my list a little bit.

(Oh nice selection you have to farm c-murph!)

Well, just about to go to sleep and ended up getting this reward, nice way to end the day on:

RLXGQJml.png

(All done manually)
Glad that one is out the way. Abilities need maybe ~300 left to create until that reward.

Muku

I bit the bullet. I decided to do a 10+1 pull on my alt for the first time. All 10 tickets I spent today at best yielded my first Snow and Agrias (already have). I really need something good on it... lord it needs help.

....and no rainbows. Guess I'm still screwed. I still have Lapis. But I guess it'll be save mode again. I already have all 4 Golds I got. :(

- Leon (2nd)
- Shera (fuck this guy)
- Rakshasa (no one needs you)
- Bartz (another)
- Gaffgarion (I *started* this account with him and Delita ffs)
- Chizuru (already have a maxed one in my group)
- Clyne (fuck you dude)
- Lani (fuck you too)
- Agrias (again)
- Exdeath (I have a max in group and got THREE of him out of TEN tickets earlier today)
- Charlotte

This account is so cursed. And I have no luck on my main either right now.

Second (and last) Shine TM get! Probably my last (for a while) TM team: Snow x2, Yun, Leon x2. I know I say it's my "last team for a while" a lot, but I think I mean it this time!

Malakhov

Banned
What are some TMRs we should be making :eek:

The ones that you want/need. What someone may think is not worthy, can be of very good use for you.

Plus, it's not like we have something taking our time away, we finish trials and content as soon as it's released.

Maybe it's because we farmed some stupid TMs...

across

This was an interesting thread over on Reddit, I thought. Maybe a valuable look at a possible future for GL. Or Chicken Little yelling about the sky. Unsure.

As for TMRs, I still think anything past your first couple Dual Wields, your first Dualcast and maybe a Blade Mastery is just gravy. It's unnecessary power... for now, at least. Acquiring that unnecessary power becomes a potentially enjoyable facet of the game, which is fine, but that doesn't change its necessity.

I'm all-in on caster/survivability TMs for the next batch or two, myself. Having a beefy mage may not matter so much for trials but it's an enormous QoL boost when your Exdeath can obliterate event waves in a cast or two.

Malakhov

Banned
Anyone have news from CCIE? She hasn't logged in 22 days and I think she's still banned from like 2 months ago. I don't really wanna delete her from my friend's list, she was a veteran :(

Rixa

Anyone have news from CCIE? She hasn't logged in 22 days and I think she's still banned from like 2 months ago. I don't really wanna delete her from my friend's list, she was a veteran :(

Yup she still visits in Discord once & while, said there that she quitted, no time to play, Zelda taking the time.

Muku

I have logged into the game on both iPhone and iPad... for my alt and main accounts... but neither are getting the daily login reward? Anyone else having this issue?

Oh wait, is it because we're up an hour and server still thinks its 11something pm and they forgot DST?

Nevermind... nothing has reset. Seriously guys? Can't even get your server changed to DST? I wouldn't have stopped playing Zelda early if I knew this shit. Not staying up another 40 to deal with it. Guess I'll deal with it in morning.

Rootbeer

Banned
Yup she still visits in Discord once & while, said there that she quitted, no time to play, Zelda taking the time.

Zelda stealing most of my play time too. Pretty much ignoring the current event as a result. It's cool, I still enjoy the game and look forward to going full steam again soon. Just doing a few daily quests and not a lot else atm :/

Malakhov

Banned
I have logged into the game on both iPhone and iPad... for my alt and main accounts... but neither are getting the daily login reward? Anyone else having this issue?

Oh wait, is it because we're up an hour and server still thinks its 11something pm and they forgot DST?

Nevermind... nothing has reset. Seriously guys? Can't even get your server changed to DST? I wouldn't have stopped playing Zelda early if I knew this shit. Not staying up another 40 to deal with it. Guess I'll deal with it in morning.

Exactly. Before the time change, I had a 4 hours difference and it was reduced to 3 hours. Now it's back to 4 hours.

I should go for 2 kaiser knuckles but this shit takes so long, im about to just fuse these Xiaos, taking up my damn space.

ANOTHER SHERA, what the fuck is happening, Gumi what the hell did you do?

Alkez

I read this and was like what? Then I realised your DST starts 2 weeks before ours does lol. I think their GL offices are based in either Europe or Asia based on when they do maintenance (unless they're just night owls lol) so it's unlikely they would adjust it to the American time zones.

That being said I don't remember the reset moving when DST ended last year. For me it's 8am GMT, but when I first started playing the rest was at 9am because of DST. I don't think they move it at all.

Musings

I should go for 2 kaiser knuckles but this shit takes so long, im about to just fuse these Xiaos, taking up my damn space.

ANOTHER SHERA, what the fuck is happening, Gumi what the hell did you do?

I feel your pain, Daily Pull is turning into the daily Shera/Freya.

Visceir

Other than the obvious ones I really wish I had more machine killers on JP. Even if they don't stack on GL I still think it'd be nice to have a few of those to hand one to your main damage dealers.

Greatsword equip is worth having, considering they offer great elemental variety, have generally the highest atk and will benefit from upcoming greatsword mastery trial reward and Werei TM.

Jack TMs are also an useful tool to have in future with current units like Cecil and upcoming units that would benefit from having their LB filled every turn.

A 3rd or 4th dualwield or black cowl would probably still offer more value than half the other TMs out there.

Ken

Other than the obvious ones I really wish I had more machine killers on JP. Even if they don't stack on GL I still think it'd be nice to have a few of those to hand one to your main damage dealers.

Greatsword equip is worth having, considering they offer great elemental variety, have generally the highest atk and will benefit from upcoming greatsword mastery trial reward and Werei TM.

Jack TMs are also an useful tool to have in future with current units like Cecil and upcoming units that would benefit from having their LB filled every turn.

A 3rd or 4th dualwield or black cowl would probably still offer more value than half the other TMs out there.

Phew ok. I have a bunch of multiples of the ones you said so I'll lock them to make after I finish my current plans. Right now I'm making a bunch of 30% ATKs and then a bunch of Gaf bracers. And then start working on stuff for Rem ☺️

Visceir

Phew ok. I have a bunch of multiples of the ones you said so I'll lock them to make after I finish my current plans. Right now I'm making a bunch of 30% ATKs and then a bunch of Gaf bracers. And then start working on stuff for Rem ☺️

Yea, those are more of the "I already got my DW, DC, quick assault and blade masteries, what next?" type of secondary TMs that would still be worthwhile to have.

Managed to get Sparky today, feels satisfying to oneshot event boss with a 1k atk Olive.

H3xum

Was sick most of the weekend so I missed the goings-ons here, did anything cool get announced at PAX? Or was it just like, hey, here's this mobile game, it's doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom