• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

If I did her BiS calculations right, she should get 1650~ for attack. However, you have to recalculate it if you want to include the Jump damage bonus accessory.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241568673&postcount=16704
Oh yeah I saw that, some of those TMs are already on my hunt list on global, even if Wind Veritas doesn't stack here.

Can you find a video or do you have anyone on your friend list with a well equipped Aranea? I'm really interested to see how much damage she can deal. Dealing 1m on this high end boss with a mediocre set up and equipments is just way too insane for me.

I suppose Cloud can deal almost as much damage, but he wouldn't have the ridiculous amount of Jump passives she gets for ''free''. That said, he can actually finish so I guess he will always do much more damage anyway.

J-Tier

Is there any way to cheese Ultros? I bet not. Toxic Rain just seems like a super evil ability to have. Especially for Arena.

Shouta

Nope, I don't have any Araneas on my list unfortunately. JPs all already wrote her off, lol.

I did find some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAMVeo-XYSo - This one shows a comparison between Wind Veritas and Aranea using the same gear setup and Killer Buffs from Vern. Essentially, Aranea's damage per turn is higher than Wind Veritas but Wind Veritas has the higher end damage because of the strong modifier on Spine Dive, Type-Zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hw58CS7EKk - Video of chaining with Aranea using Kelsus on the test dummy which is pretty cool. I think someone posted it here before.

bonkeng

BONKENG!!!!!!!! Thank you!! :3

It worked perfect!! I played around with training dummy and figured out when a great time was for Firion to kick it in. Took Ifrit down one round like the bitch he was. Siren took two. But that was because my husband was talking to me and I lost focus. Fortunately, she only got halfway so she decided to buff herself again. Went down like a bitch that next one.

Large Sword Mastery get!!

I keep forgetting Firion has the killers. But I didn't know he was that great of a finisher. So glad I worked on capping him a while back! Also gave him CoD's DW at the time. Worked great.

Thank you so much Robotuw for the Orlandu!! :D I appreciate it so much!

Edit: OVER NINE HUNDRED~! Okay, husbando is turning out well. Next Black Cowl me thinks.

Wooohooo. Gratz Muku.

Gkad you finally got over the hump.

tuffymon

Oooh. My main character is Setzer. Not very strong yet, but that's promising.

How would I go about it?

If V is on your friend list, you can use him. The battle is one you have to pay attention though, jumping for snort etc~ His Noctis can do it most of the time.

Lyrian

That's been my experience too: coins only from amazing successes and tokens only from great successes on nrg pot missions. I've never gotten an amazing success on a nrg pot mission so I'm not sure what happens there.

If I remember correctly, only seen tokens and coins on Amazing Successes (not 100% sure).
I really Hope we get advance tokens as Great Success rewards.

Imgur is being stupid right now, meh.

I got an amazing on a C-tier nrg pot mission. Got a bonus nrg pot + an ancient coin (so, great + amazing reward).

On the D-tier pot mission, a Great yielded 3 advance tokens instead of another nrg pot. I guess the possibility for 2 pots on a D-tier mission is a bit much. Although, I'd rather have the advance tokens instead.

J-Tier

Yep. Pretty much, and add couple Edgars for chaining.

If V is on your friend list, you can use him. The battle is one you have to pay attention though, jumping for snort etc~ His Noctis can do it most of the time.
Thanks! I'm going to try the Noctis option first (I bet it'll take 2 hours of pressing the screen haha)

My Setzer is not strong enough yet, I don't have dual wield and I'm still using the moon something-or-other that I bought from one of the towns. But I'm definitely going to keep this in mind.

Syntsui

Nope, I don't have any Araneas on my list unfortunately. JPs all already wrote her off, lol.

I did find some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAMVeo-XYSo - This one shows a comparison between Wind Veritas and Aranea using the same gear setup and Killer Buffs from Vern. Essentially, Aranea's damage per turn is higher than Wind Veritas but Wind Veritas has the higher end damage because of the strong modifier on Spine Dive, Type-Zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hw58CS7EKk - Video of chaining with Aranea using Kelsus on the test dummy which is pretty cool. I think someone posted it here before.

Holy shit that Kelsus chain video is insane, I didn't know he had this post-turn damage mechanic. Oh my, I hope they give more characters with skills like this in the future, I'm very impressed. I have two Rebertas here on Global so I could test some serious damage potential if they give enough shards for a second Kelsus.

Holy shit that Kelsus chain video is insane, I didn't know he had this post-turn damage mechanic. Oh my, I hope they give more characters with skills like this in the future, I'm very impressed. I have two Rebertas here on Global so I could test some serious damage potential if they give enough shards for a second Kelsus.
Yea this is crazy! I can't make sense of what is happening. I haven't used Kelsus yet so I'm not familiar with how he works.

Kouriozan

Yea this is crazy! I can't make sense of what is happening. I haven't used Kelsus yet so I'm not familiar with how he works.
Delayed attacks, so they start at the same time the following turn.
The skill used is missile shelter, 5 hits.

Physical damage (2x) with delay (1 turn) to all enemies
Physical damage mitigation (30%) for 1 turn to caster

Kouriozan

Man I'm sooo ready for 6* WoL, got so much spare HP(well not so much HP but enough to cap)/DEF/SPR pots and even MP.

Edit : yep, HP build

pEddEe9l.jpg

Still far from perfect but good enough for now. His 6* will give him another 1200+ HP.

Eidjinn

Man I'm sooo ready for 6* WoL, got so much spare HP(well not so much HP but enough to cap)/DEF/SPR pots and even MP.

pEddEe9l.jpg

Still far from perfect but good enough for now. His 6* will give him another 1200+ HP.

What's the equipment you're using on him??

SeanTSC

pEddEe9l.jpg

Ready here too:

This WoL was my first Rainbow (at the very start, before any 5*s were even in the game) and part of my very first party once I could pull and I did 0 rerolls on this account. It's been a long time coming.

RedZaraki

Banned
Does anyone have an updated Memu TMR macro they care to share?

I got an updated one from someone on Reddit last week, but it gets stuck on the friend unit status screen pretty regularly.

Kouriozan

What's the equipment you're using on him??

Warrior of Light 5 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator

Right Hand: Gigantaxe +76ATK+15%HP
Left Hand: Dragon Shield +38DEF+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Head: Grand Helm +45DEF+100%Sleep/Silence/Confuse+20%DEF with Heavy Armor
Body: Dragon Mail +45DEF+15SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR
Accessory 2: Muscle Belt +5DEF+10%HP
Ability 1: HP +15% +15%HP
Ability 2: HP +15% +15%HP
Ability 3: HP +15% +15%HP
Ability 4: Guardian's Authority +10%HP +5% DEF/SPR

Pot Stats: HP: 300 MP: 50 ATK: 3 DEF: 20 MAG: 1 SPR: 20

Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4330 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1630 SPR:1630

Total Stats: HP: 6692 MP: 212 ATK: 212 DEF: 370 MAG: 114 SPR: 164

Still loads of room for improvements. Like I still didn't do the Ultros trial for that 20% every element shield and currently farming Seria's TM + a Guy.

Muku

Muku and crazyivan used mine without their own Frye and it seemed to work for them.

I just had my Orlandu and Alkez's Fry pewpewpew that bitch to death. Think it was like two rounds. (Three at most.)

PEW PEW PEW

And yes. I lack Fryevia. :(

Shouta

Are we going to get enough shards for two?

JP is a different situation from GL in regards to Kelsus. We got him through a raid with all the art contest winners at one time. So I got his TM by fusing a bunch of him together. I had another incomplete one but I ended up feeding him to another unit because I didn't think a second would be useful.

EDarkness

Hm, it's been a while since I fought them. They don't have moves that trigger on turn cycles so it's not something like that. It sounds like you are watching your buffs and debuffs but that's the only thing I can think of that would be causing wild damage swings like what you describe. Who are you using to buff and debuff? Are you focusing on stat buffs, element resistance buffs, or both?

My power group consists of Orlandu, Ling, Refia, Firion, and Cecil. I use a friend Orlandu.

My slow and steady group consisted of Ling, Minfilia, Y'shtola, and Cecil. I use a friend Noctis or Orlandu.

Just trying to figure out what triggers them, because based on what's listed on the FFBE Wiki, I shouldn't be having problems with this since I'm not doing more damage than necessary. Does chaining damage from multiple sources cause their buffs or power moves to trigger?

NomarTyme

Got 206 relics for the 7 days. Not as bad as I initially thought.

He is maxed, but I won't awaken any of his skills.
I could have sworn than I still got the lapis and I didn't awaken any of his skills. I think it just his skill is called "Blade Flash - awakened''

eggydoo

Oh shit, if I permanently deleted my Facebook account, have I lost all progress in this game too?

I think they said if you have your inquiry code (not the friendID) they can typically assist with restoring.

When I saw this message. I screenshot it and emailed it to myself.

Pejo

whew, busy night, getting ready for tomorrow. Finished off the story, and had 3 runs with ELT Maxwell. First time, I had a bunch of characters die doing the long fight, but still beat her with 5 members. 2nd time, took a Fry and tried to do some damage with her, but didn't have enough damage. 3rd time I remixed my team a bit and was able to 2 turn her. Didn't get the burst pot but who cares about that.

Got my 160 relics, actually i'm somewhere in the 170s, not too bad for something you just set and forget. Cashed in my mog king currency and nabbed all the power/support/tech giant/pure crysts and restocked up to 50 of each 6* awakening material for WoL.

So excited for tomorrow morning. C'mon lady luck. 11k'ish lapis and 20 tickets, 1 guaranteed 4* ticket. Here's what I want:

Guaranteed rainbow pull - Double rainbow with Orlandu and Marie
Free 10+1 - TM fodder
Free 1 pull - Probably Clyne
10+1 on FFX banner - All 3 units.

That's how it's going to play out, I feel it.

Then I just sit back with my new WoL6* and laugh.

tuffymon

At 233 relics now. Assuming i can get 250 per week, earliest Adventurer +4 i can get is in 3.5 months :/

I mean really, 3.5 months for something that costs gil to babysit units you don't use is pretty awesome~ My estimate assuming the same rate is 4.5 months, and I still think that's awesome

bonkeng

I mean really, 3.5 months for something that costs gil to babysit units you don't use is pretty awesome~ My estimate assuming the same rate is 4.5 months, and I still think that's awesome

You're right, it's indeed pretty good.

I was merely pointing out that it's still not easily accessible to any of us, luck or no luck.

Whales on the other hand, I think they're able to get it in less than a month if they keep on refreshing. I'm not sure if we can use Lapis to accelerate, but if we can, then maybe a week or 2 and any whales can already get it.

Did maintenance start early? I just ranked up before i got a connection error.

Me too. I can't get it. But maintenance is supposed to be 1 hr from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom