• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Attention FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS fans.

We are currently on an emergency maintenance to address the connection issue in the game. We will switch to scheduled maintenance at 23:00 PDT.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for bearing with us.

Xion86

Okay..:p *fingers crossed*

He is maxed, but I won't awaken any of his skills.

You don't need to awaken any of his skills. That's what one of his 6* skills is named as :)

157 relics, atm. With one day left, I'll easily get the remaining 3. I even got a 100% C (Lightning Returns, Energy Bottle) and 86% B (Impact from Above, Tough Pot) ending before maintenance, so I'll likely get it then.

Sidenote: They REALLY crank up the high rank missions above 120. These are my next selection options.

I'm up to 208 Relics and don't get many S's or even A's. I think I had once where I had 2 S's and 1 A and I didnt want to do them and just used the daily refresh and was back to D's and C's. My current list has an 8 hour D, an 8 hour A, and a 12 hour A. Currently running 3 C's and 1 D with my groups.

I don't think S Ranks are to do with the amount of Relics as I haven't even seen one yet. I think it's when you successfully complete more A Rank missions they unlock.

tuffymon

While as I said before, I AM curious about the ring... I want this more atm... for reasons~

Moogle Cape [Accessory]

+3 DEF/SPR -> +6 DEF/SPR
+5% HP & 10% Magic Evade

So Lightning you might be the first to hit 100% if we keep getting gear >.>;

Rixa

Yesterdays info from BE FB

Capture%20(5).PNG

Rixa

Hmm. I was planning to go for Rikku today and then do my 10+1s another day, but now I need to rethink this.

Today I do:

1. Freebie single
2. Daily single
3. Freebie multi
4. 5k Rainbow multi

Then I check what I got and what not and start to use Lapis if/when needed.

bonkeng

Im just gonna post this here for those who wants to tackle mog king ELT:

The source of all chaos, Moogle King
Lv.: 99
Hp: 4,000,000
Mp: 10,000
50% resist all element except dark
Null all ailments except blind

Gimmicks:
- Buff Def/Spr every 4 turns
- Massive AoE Fire/Ice/Thunder/Wind/Earth/Light elemental magic attack (Once per turn, will begin to cast 2 element per turn after ~40% HP)
- AoE poison/blind/sleep
- AoE poison (ambush)
- Meteor/Massive ignore-Spr magic damage (Threshold ~75%, 50%, 25%)
- ST powerful physical attack

Important!:
- Keep all status buff/debuff and element resist buff on. You won't survive without them
- Dispel
- AoE status cleanse/null sleep equipment for healer

Moogle King hits really hard, you won't survive if you miss any buff/debuff; Make sure to keep them on every necessary turn. Since the battle relies so much on buff/debuff and Moogle King's physical attack isn't that dangerous, you can add an extra nuker/buff-debuffer instead of tank. Moogle King also has high def/spr, so take your best available nukers and dispel him if he cast def/spr buff to keep your dps high.

Taken from ffbe forum.

Take note of the Elemental resist, only Dark deals full damage. So bring out your Deathbringers, Moonblades and Demon Scythes.

Alkez

Taken from ffbe forum.

Take note of the Elemental resist, only Dark deals full damage. So bring out your Deathbringers, Moonblades and Demon Scythes.

And suddenly Garland is looking very viable lol.

sasuke_91

Taken from ffbe forum.

Man this looks like too much work 😂

Expeditions have been weird for me. I failed maybe one since it started and I had several expeditions with ~30% success rate. It's still likely to succeed those once or twice, but I had like 4 or 5 of those. And I always get Great Success or Amazing Success for them as well...
Gumi will fix this, I know it. I will fail every expedition that has a success rate below 80%. That's how lucky I am normally...

I don't think S Ranks are to do with the amount of Relics as I haven't even seen one yet. I think it's when you successfully complete more A Rank missions they unlock.
I've only done 1 or 2 A rank missions. Most of the time it's C or D rank with a few B here and there. I tried to run as many 3 hour ones as possible, but I usually ended up with 8 and 12 hour options instead. The last few days, I've gotten a bunch of 24 hour ones and then those 3 S ranks came up right as I neared 160 (although, I had more than enough currently running so I did hit 160+ before maint), lol.

Rixa

And suddenly Garland is looking very viable lol.

Lol. This will be the first and the last time Garland is usable.

Man this looks like too much work ��

Mog King is spirit. So get that Spirit Slayer materia recipe.

Personally I made 2 SL Materias. Mainly because I had stuff to 2.
Increase physical damage against fairy monsters (50%)

Now to see if I equip Ace with that Materia (too bad I dont have equip GS, since I do have Deathbringer) and do Wild Card.

Randi has inbuild Spirit Slayer!

Musings

Thanks for the Spirit Slayer materia heads up Rixa!!

Really looking forward to all these event pulls - undoubtedly will be left salty but here's to hoping for something good!

Zalasta

Last Halloween I got a Fina and 3 Lid from the banner, this week so far: 1 Fina and 3 Lid from daily. Coincidence? I wish my success rate is this high on other banners >.>

Kouriozan

Taken from ffbe forum.

Screenshot include 2 Dark Veritas, for a boss without dark resistance sometime, I'm saying Global is unfair.

I got bored of trying to max the expeditions in time so I think it hit about 124 since I didn't log on yesterday to cash them in. I really hate that system already. Locking characters out of use etc reminds me of when my OH got me to try Tapped Out. I'll do it for the lapis and ticket but I really don't care enough to send units with more than a 25% success rate.

Anyway, hurry up and end maintenance! Gotta get that Rikku!

Syntsui

Wow, that jacket would be trash even if it was released a year ago.

Anyway, DKC about to shine is that it? I'm willing to try some things with him for now and for the future. By the time Victoria releases he should be part of my event clearing team.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok, I'm up early and can't go back to sleep, let's do this: what are your target consolation prizes if you can't land tidus and rikku?

Mine are kinda obvious: Orlandu and Aileen, but I still need a Greg and a Luneth too.

You?

Rixa

Ok, I'm up early and can't go back to sleep, let's do this: what are your target consolation prizes if you can't land tidus and rikku?

Mine are kinda obvious: Orlandu and Aileen, but I still need a Greg and a Luneth too.

You?

One Ace
One Noctis

Just so I could make my own boyband from
3 Nocs
2 Aces

:)

bonkeng

Screenshot include 2 Dark Veritas, for a boss without dark resistance sometime, I'm saying Global is unfair.
Keen eyesight, never noticed the DVs.

Funny how randi always gets a chance to shine. Will put him up after Mt. Hopefully we soon get his enhancements
I'm sure Orlandu with Deathbringer will still significantly outdamage Randi.

You?

Rikku or bust. Not stopping until I get the Albehd chick.

across

You?

Fryevia > Aileen > Marie ~ Ace ~ Noctis > Rem > DKC ~ Emperor. I wouldn't be bummed about a Tidus but I'd rather have anyone above Rem in that list. Any other 5* base is going to be a waste (aside from dupe Gilgamesh) so I'm pretty sure the pull is going to be a waste of 5,000 lapis for me.

The odds of a wasted/useless 5* base are higher than the odds of something useful in my situation. Lightning, Luneth, third Trance Terra, second Wilhelm, third Ramza, second Queen, second Delita, second Olive... all useless to me.

But it's too good of an opportunity to pass up, even when the numbers aren't on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom