• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camwi

Ok, I'm up early and can't go back to sleep, let's do this: what are your target consolation prizes if you can't land tidus and rikku?

Mine are kinda obvious: Orlandu and Aileen, but I still need a Greg and a Luneth too.

You?

1. Orlandeau
2. Aileen
3. Noctis
4. Fryevia
5. Olive
6. Gilgamesh

Rokuren

Ok, I'm up early and can't go back to sleep, let's do this: what are your target consolation prizes if you can't land tidus and rikku?

Mine are kinda obvious: Orlandu and Aileen, but I still need a Greg and a Luneth too.

You?
I could totally go for one of the mages: Dark Fina, Trance Terra, or Rem.

Personally I'm really hoping for Noctis or Fryevia.

A very, VERY close second tier would be Orlandu, Aileen, and Gilgamesh.

Most other rainbows would be fine (albeit a touch disappointing), as long as they aren't a dupe.

1. Orlandeau
2. Aileen
3. Noctis
4. Fryevia
5. Olive
6. Gilgamesh

actually i would rank fryevia higher than noctis..

1. Orlandeau
2. Aileen
3. Olive
4. Fryevia
5. Noctis
6. Gilgamesh
7. Fohlen//Reberta

downscaled noctis: he has an INCREDIBLE tm, but as a unit he's a jack of all trade.. decent damage, but nothing too high, great capabilties to fill multiple roles, niche capability for "yolo" build (e.g. dodge noctis, fishing noctis).. basically jack of all, but master of none :|
olive is the best narual finisher and has ease of gearing (her bis weapon is her tmr and she requires just one)
fryevia is a good chainer with excellent damage, but gearing her requires a lot of other stuff (if you can with dw for max dmg, she would "prefer" 2* her tmr.. costly) :/

my 2 cents :)

Personally I'm really hoping for Noctis or Fryevia.

A very, VERY close second tier would be Orlandu, Aileen, and Gilgamesh.

Most other rainbows would be fine (albeit a touch disappointing), as long as they aren't a dupe.
I dunno..
I don't really want anymore mages.. or support..
Marie is great, but I already have Aileen that does a solid job anyway....
Mages I already have dfinax2 and emperor, and in all honesty mage meta is not so hot in global...
technically I'd like NOT to get ace as well, as while his enhancements are solid, he's still a mage...

on top of those I would like to avoid a donkey kong country and a lightning..

1. Tidus
2. Fohlen
3. Naked D Fina
4. Olive, Marie, Greg

I will get a Rikku so I'm not all that worried about her just hope it doesn't take forever.

Oh Hippo, you sweet summer child, we both know that given your insane ass mild luck you will get everything via the two 10+1, free pull and guaranteed 5* 10+1..

Ah envy, I sorely know thee!

edit: on a second note today is my first work day after close to 10 days of vacation in one of my family villas in the southern italy.. I'm back to spamming the forum instead of tanning...

bonkeng

My non dupe 5* priority list:
1. Tidus
2. Fryevia
3. Roberta
4. Ace
5. Rem
6. Emperor
7. Dark Fina
8. Naked D. Fina
9. Fohlen
10. Queen
11. Luneth

For dupes:
1. Aileen
2. Gilgamesh
3. Noctis
4. Orlandu no.3

Units that will disappoint me a bit:
1. Olive
2. Wilhelm
3. Delita
4. DKC
5. Marie
6. Trance Terra

Units that will make me rage:
1. Lightning
2. Ramza

Lyrian

Per Reddit, notice up on emergency downtime from before maintenance.

100 lapis
30 advance tokens
5 ancient coins
BF plus Maze extended one day

Supposedly all connection issues fixed and all exploration bugs fixed.

Who will be the first to post a Tilith as a troll gold while pulling for Rikku?

100 lapis
30 advance tokens
5 ancient coins
BF extended one day

I'd have a hard time classing Tilith as a troll anything. That girl is carrying my team with her heals! I don't think I'd even mind a second for buffs while the other takes care of all the healing.

I'd have a hard time classing Tilith as a troll anything. That girl is carrying my team with her heals! I don't think I'd even mind a second for buffs while the other takes care of all the healing.
I don't know, I think that two tilith would make your team very unbalanced...

I wonder if, with the advent of wol 6* in combination with tilith//rykku we will see a steep decrease in the number of guides featuring ling for future raids..
the lack of enhancements also hurt ling quite a lot :|

also, after wol6*, my new holy grail is agriaslandu 6* + enhancements :)

Alkez

Don't think I'll be able to get on as soon as maintenance is done, so good luck to everyone. Will catch up with the madness this evening.

Syntsui

100 lapis
30 advance tokens
5 ancient coins
BF plus Maze extended one day

Wow... So I won't pull today anymore, the chance of getting these trolls will totally bite me on the ass. Plus Elza and Vargas will fuck up the Rainbow odds too.

Dandte

Wow... So I won't pull today anymore, the chance of getting these trolls will totally bite me on the ass. Plus Elza and Vargas will fuck up the Rainbow odds too.

First thing i thought. If the bf units are still in the pool i won't pull until they left. 4* base ticket to karl would kill me.

I don't know, I think that two tilith would make your team very unbalanced...

I wonder if, with the advent of wol 6* in combination with tilith//rykku we will see a steep decrease in the number of guides featuring ling for future raids..
the lack of enhancements also hurt ling quite a lot :|

also, after wol6*, my new holy grail is agriaslandu 6* + enhancements :)

True, there's probably better people to fill that role.

The wait for the Agrias 6* is rough XD I have her and Orlandeau so knowing I've got all the stuff to self chain whenever Gumi get to it is a bit of a pita lol. Not managed to pull WoL yet though so I'll be sticking to Cecil for a good while I imagine. Kinda hoping I've pulled him and not recognised him, will have to check my pool later.

Speaking of which, hope the down time is almost done! I'm ready for 24 new characters!

Oh Hippo, you sweet summer child, we both know that given your insane ass mild luck you will get everything via the two 10+1, free pull and guaranteed 5* 10+1..

Ah envy, I sorely know thee!

edit: on a second note today is my first work day after close to 10 days of vacation in one of my family villas in the southern italy.. I'm back to spamming the forum instead of tanning...

Lol my luck hasn't been very good since Wilhelm banner. Let's hope though! ;)

Rokuren

Good point, wonder if I have the willpower to hold off. Although, I wouldn't mind an Elza

Syntsui

Good point, wonder if I have the willpower to hold off. Although, I wouldn't mind an Elza
There is still the free daily to scratch the itch, but I won't really mind waiting a single day for better odds to get what I want.

I'll enjoy everyone's pulls here of course.

c-murph

Marie is getting a heal on Love You All + 3x reflect + Lovely Guard protecting against all status ailment.
I'm kinda jelly about Marie owners, her enhancements are amazing.

Me too. I've even been hoarding away crysts just in case I someday get her in the next week. lol

Yes, 2 Setzers.

I have two Setzers. Tell me more.

Man I'm sooo ready for 6* WoL, got so much spare HP(well not so much HP but enough to cap)/DEF/SPR pots and even MP.

Edit : yep, HP build

pEddEe9l.jpg

Still far from perfect but good enough for now. His 6* will give him another 1200+ HP.

But when do we get his enhancements?!

They should be on everything, they are on the pool.

No, last year someone pulled Elza out of the BF banner. I think it was Valentus.

They are limited and free banners specifically state they don't include them. They could be in since they are in the pool now though. I will probably do some rolls on alt accounts and whatnot first to see. If I got a Vargas though I won't be mad.

only thing..
gaf DON'T use the 10+1 with guaranteed rainbow until bf is out..
I mean, tilith is nice, but... if your 5* is elza or vargas.. I think a lot will be pissed :)
I would be at least :)
I want a STRONG chainer//carry.. vargas is element locked.. and elza... she reminds me too much of my BF days.. I already tolerate tilith because she's the goddess, I won't have anymore BF in my FFBE!

RedZaraki

Banned
I feel about 50% of the 5-stars I could get I would be "cool" with and the other 50% do nothing for me, so I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Rixa

only thing..
gaf DON'T use the 10+1 with guaranteed rainbow until bf is out..
I mean, tilith is nice, but... if your 5* is elza or vargas.. I think a lot will be pissed :)
I would be at least :)
I want a STRONG chainer//carry.. vargas is element locked.. and elza... she reminds me too much of my BF days.. I already tolerate tilith because she's the goddess, I won't have anymore BF in my FFBE!

The 10+1 and 5* guaranteed pulls are out of the general pool, not affected by banner rates and don't include limited time units.

Lyrian

No, last year someone pulled Elza out of the BF banner. I think it was Valentus.

That was me, actually.

As others have said, the only issue here will be a BF x FFX crossover for a day. Won't affect the anniversary stuff as those banners are fixed.

Still, I highly expect from Reddit to see people flaming about pulling Karl and Seria on the FFX banner. Though, if you pull any of the BF units, you had to have missed landing on the banner anyways to get them.

would be happy to pull

Trance Terra
Marie
Ace
Aileen
Orlandu
Tidus
Wilhelm
Olive

Wouldnt mind a dupe of Fryevia or Reberta

Would prefer not to snag any others including dupes

They are limited and free banners specifically state they don't include them. They could be in since they are in the pool now though. I will probably do some rolls on alt accounts and whatnot first to see. If I got a Vargas though I won't be mad.

I'm debating whether to wait a day or not now. I'd actually not mind a Vargas too. Sure he's element locked BUT I figure he'd make at least an ok finisher. I really dislike how long Elza's attack takes though so I'd hate it if I got her. At the same time I don't actually care about Tidus since I have Orlandeau and his is an easier chain to pull off.

Tough decision.

EDarkness

So the summon that is available today will have Tidus, right? Waiting until tomorrow won't change anything, either, right?

Also, what's wrong with Olive? I thought she was supposed to be pretty good.

c-murph

Guess who just got a Ramza!

9NOgeY7.png

Shine No.7 and Miyuki No.3 also!

Oh, using my two four star tickets to get rikku and this guy droped:

hTi2nbU.png

No Rikku though... but she's bound to show up eventually.

wilstreak

So the summon that is available today will have Tidus, right? Waiting until tomorrow won't change anything, either, right?

Also, what's wrong with Olive? I thought she was supposed to be pretty good.

What?

is there anyone who gonna complain about getting Olive?
unless if they alread y have 5 Olive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom