• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaMac

Still showing in maintenance for me after a few attempts...guess my disappointment will have to wait...

No idea what I want from the guaranteed 5*. Marie maybe... Or Gilgemesh. Tidus if he's in I guess.

Syntsui

Well, since the the anniversary banners are not contaminated with the BF units, I guess I'll pull today. I'm still a bit nervous.

Ken

Gimme GIRUGAMESH!!!!!!

adada.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lyrian

Rofl, servers are dying.

Got kicked out before the pulls, and trying to log back in results in "servers too busy, please play later" error messages.

It's like the old days of the opening morning of Steam's summer sale when camping dailies was the meta and everyone was looking for pricing errors in the opening hour.

EDarkness

I have no chainers, so a finisher isn't hugely valuable for my team..

Exvius down lol

Hmmm...what's a chainer? Some special type unit? I don't think I've ever seen one of them, so I guess I don't have one. Don't know what a finisher is, either. Another special unit? How do I find out if I have them?

Hmmm...what's a chainer? Some special type unit? I don't think I've ever seen one of them, so I guess I don't have one. Don't know what a finisher is, either. Another special unit? How do I find out if I have them?

Chainers are people like Orlandeau, Tidus etc who perform powerful string attacks like Divine Ruination to raise the chain multiplier. A finisher is a character with one big high damage attack to be launched at the end of the chain to make the most of the multiplier. Or at least that's what I think it is anyway, only been playing a little while so I could be wrong.

RedZaraki

Banned
So the Renewal Materia from the bundle is bugged out.

Clicking on it to see what it does (does anyone know what it actually does?) crashes the app.

Syntsui

There is a good chance the game will be number 1 on some stores due to the amount of new reroll accounts, let's hope they give some nice surprise rewards if that happens.

windfish

first 5k Lapis 11 pull got me Queen ... meh??
Free 11 pull got me nothing.. all dupes
4* Ticket on Banner got me a rainbow... Wilhelm .... I dunno, think I feel fucked :(

Kettch

Trance Terra from the guaranteed, and nothing else from from the free stuff. Meh, not absolute trash, but probably not even on the top 50% of what I was looking for.

4 gold in 9 pulls

All off banner: 2x Vanille , 1x King and 1x Ilias

Other pulls are CoD, Shadow, Lani, Camille and Heltich.

I don't even want to pull anymore... scares to do my 10+1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom