• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trance Terra from the guaranteed, and nothing else from from the free stuff. Meh, not absolute trash, but probably not even on the top 50% of what I was looking for.

Best mage to date with a great TM for Cecil/Refia. Could be worse, you could have pulled a 3rd Lightnig like I did. I actually wanted another Trance Terra.

udca

clayH6e.png

Hello!

Only had Ace as a good caster. So happy to get Dark Fina! Tried to get Amelia on her banner but failed. Fohlen meh, I'll get his helm :D

Huh, turns out I will be able to get the 5% moogle later if it lets me log back in and send that last expedition out. Guess the system is kinda lax since I sent plenty on failed expeditions.

EDarkness

Chainers are people like Orlandeau, Tidus etc who perform powerful string attacks like Divine Ruination to raise the chain multiplier. A finisher is a character with one big high damage attack to be launched at the end of the chain to make the most of the multiplier. Or at least that's what I think it is anyway, only been playing a little while so I could be wrong.

Oh!!! That makes sense. I don't get into that segment of the game since it just seems like too much work. I just like having great characters on my team for flexibility...and some of them look cool. I mean, I got Tilith finally, but after leveling her up, I have no idea how to use her, so I've been sticking with Y'shtola. I've never really figured out how to chain attacks, so I always just select units from the lowest attack to the highest. Always ending with the character who has the highest ATK value.

Not sure how to do more than that, which I guess I can't see why people don't like Lightning. I use her for every event since she's generally the best unit for clearing out the waves before the boss in Mog King events. I tried other characters, but she always works best for that.

Oh!!! That makes sense. I don't get into that segment of the game since it just seems like too much work. I just like having great characters on my team for flexibility...and some of them look cool. I mean, I got Tilith finally, but after leveling her up, I have no idea how to use her, so I've been sticking with Y'shtola. I've never really figured out how to chain attacks, so I always just select units from the lowest attack to the highest. Always ending with the character who has the highest ATK value.

Not sure how to do more than that, which I guess I can't see why people don't like Lightning. I use her for every event since she's generally the best unit for clearing out the waves before the boss in Mog King events. I tried other characters, but she always works best for that.

Tillith is best used as a high MP/HP character. If you managed to get any of the last raid characters TM's finished one of them provides a reasonable boost to MP and HP so stack her up with them if you can, she's a little squishy hence you want the HP too.

If you have any MP regen gear it would also help her out, but by defualt when kitted out she will recover almost all of the MP used on her main heal, she can recover more than she uses with good MP regen gear too if you can take her down that road. Once you got that HP/MP up though she's pretty much good to go and can spam full heals.

EDarkness

Tillith is best used as a high MP/HP character. If you managed to get any of the last raid characters TM's finished one of them provides a reasonable boost to MP and HP so stack her up with them if you can, she's a little squishy hence you want the HP too.

If you have any MP regen gear it would also help her out, but by defualt when kitted out she will recover almost all of the MP used on her main heal, she can recover more than she uses with good MP regen gear too if you can take her down that road. Once you got that HP/MP up though she's pretty much good to go and can spam full heals.

So basically, she needs a lot of gear to use effectively?

Whelp, here's my Guaranteed 5* pull:

Holy shit, that's badass. Congrats, man. Damn, you already have Aileen, too? Damn.

CGwizz

I am going to pull wish me luck, first my 5 * garanteed then its balls to the wall with tickets to get rikku and hoping for a tidus.

Updated , servers busy , FUCKKKK :(

So basically, she needs a lot of gear to use effectively?

To her very best yeah but I'm scraping by with a few TM's from the raid and whatever I've picked up in my month or so of play. I've never even managed to grind out a TM the hard way yet so it shouldn't be too hard to kit her out tbh and she's already really effective for me to the point I benched Y'shtola without her ever getting a round in.

So did the free summon without touching anything else yet.

Gold. Fingers crossed.

I9VzFMK.png

Im freaking out.

10+1 gave me Wakka and a Shine.

Guaranteed 5* gave me Rem which really helps.

I'm happy for all of the fam here getting great pulls. I guess Gumi said my account is too powerful and gave me trash. I'm going to walk to a corner and cry lol. All I wanted was a Fry or a Dark Fina. Gumi, father, why have you forsaken me?!?!?!?!

Finally in :D after lots of busy server errors.

Just a warning don't get too comfy. I was in and out trying to get expeditions put in for the day. Just gonna give it an hour while I do the shopping and try later since I can only get in for 30 seconds or so at a time.

So did the free summon without touching anything else yet.

Gold. Fingers crossed.

I9VzFMK.png

Im freaking out.

"I'm in charge of keep everyone pumped"

Rikku ruined! XD

EDarkness

To her very best yeah but I'm scraping by with a few TM's from the raid and whatever I've picked up in my month or so of play. I've never even managed to grind out a TM the hard way yet so it shouldn't be too hard to kit her out tbh and she's already really effective for me to the point I benched Y'shtola without her ever getting a round in.

The problem I have with her is that she doesn't have basic heals...everything she has is overkill and I don't need that all the time. Which is why I kept Y'shtola. She has good skills that can be used using very little MP unlike Tilith who consumes so much of her MP pool with very simple spells. She also doesn't have Dual Cast natively, so that's a materia slot I have to waste on her. I guess I'll have to mess around with Tilith a bit more. Anyone have any good recommendations for gear/equipment that can be used for her?

bonkeng

I'm happy for all of the fam here getting great pulls. I guess Gumi said my account is too powerful and gave me trash. I'm going to walk to a corner and cry lol. All I wanted was a Fry or a Dark Fina. Gumi, father, why have you forsaken me?!?!?!?!

Can I join you?

Really really really salty right now.

I pulled the 1 unit I dread pulling. Really, fuuuuuuuck.

RedZaraki

Banned
At least I managed to use 3 orbs for Coliseum daily and send out my expeditions. Did all this at 9:50 a.m. EDT. I think I have 120/150 NRG too.

So I'm not missing much at least for a while.

Also bought that 1 time bundle, no idea what Renewal materia does though. Looking at it crashes the app :\

I also managed to purchase ALL the daily purchases that were for gil. lol. Pretty sure they didn't intend those to be there. Not sure if I'll actually get them, but nothing major there.

Grats to the people who already pulled awesome stuff! I'm nervous as hell about mine.

I just want my guaranteed 5-star to be one I don't have yet and get Rikku today. That's it.

Got in did a raid and arena orb and did today's vault thing. One of each King Pot except Burst I think. Not bad. Kicked again after though.

There's plenty of room over here bro. Like I said Gumi said we're too powerful so they would not bless us with nice things at this time. I did get Rikku though.

Guess I am gonna get another Queen then....

Syntsui

Thank god there is a new One Piece and Hunter x Hunter chapter to read today, this is getting stressful lol. At least I got 2 raid orbs used already.

mudkyp

Gilgamesh for my five star so I'm happy. Want the gloves for my Orlandeau. 10 tickets and no Rikku but four Wakka. Spent lapis and got three Rikku so I'm good now. Would like to play though.

Dandte

Free daily
Free multi
5k* multi
2 multis on tidus (one was accidentally)
2 4* tickets
15 normal tickets

1 rainbow!!!! Frevia, which is good i guess.

Aside from that. 4 rikkus and 2 zyrus yay. Still disapointed...and oopsie on that second multi.

No i need to tm 4 ingus i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom