• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitain19

As for today: Cecil.
WoL is max 5*
Cecil is max 6*

As for "near" future: Depends roles & party.
WoL wil soonl get 6*

Iam going to max level WoL too when he get 6*.

If you don't have materials to awaken DFina, do you have materials to awaken Exdeath?
Both are great mages when they are 6*.

Thanks for the reply!

Rixa

Thanks for the reply!

I could build a great Exdeath myself for the TM's I have. But I want to be a little different so my leader unit is Ace (mage of a kind).

My Exdeath prolly would have more MAG than my Ace (haven't tested) :p.
So yeah Exdeath is really fine mage but definitely max your DFina first (6*).

Rixa

People's Choice 17.3.2017 - 23.3.2017 (23.59 PST).

3* Zidane
3* Cecil
4* Refia
4* Chorizo
5* Gilgamehs
5* Noctis

FFXIV RAID 17.3.2017 - 5.4.2017 (23.59 PST) summon.

3* Thancred
4* Y'shtola
4* Minfilia

I think Raid is 2 weeks and you have one week after raid to use raid coins.

March on Ifrit Raid

17.3 - 30.3 (23:59 PST)

1.st place
- 4x 10% Moogle
- 10 Prem Tix

2nd place
- 3x 10% Moogle
- 9 Prem Tix

3rd place
- 2x 10% Moogle
- 8 Prem Tix

4 - 10
- 1x 10% Moogle
- 7 Prem Tix

11 - 50
- 1x 5% Moogle (lol)
- 6 Prem Tix

51- 100
- 1x 5% Moogle
- 4 Prem Tix

101 - 1000
- 4 Prem Tix

1001 - 10000
- 3 Prem Tix

10001 - 50000
- 2 Prem Tix

50001 - 100000
- 1 Prem Tix

100000 - 150000
- 200 Lapis (I would take this instead 1 Prem tix)

^^
Ranking rewards suck as expected.
Individual rewards are different kind of recipes for unit eqs. Raid gacha prolly drops those materials. Grind starts on Friday :p.

6 Hour maintenance.

- Should start 2 hours before day changes to Thursday (15.3. 22:00 PST - 16.3. 4:00 PST).

Sorry for double post

tuffymon

People's Choice 17.3.2017 - 23.3.2017 (23.59 PST).

3* Zidane
3* Cecil
4* Refia
4* Chorizo
5* Gilgamehs
5* Noctis

FFXIV RAID 17.3.2017 - 5.4.2017 (23.59 PST) summon.

3* Thancred
4* Y'shtola
4* Minfilia

I think Raid is 2 weeks and you have one week after raid to use raid coins.

Sorry for double post

That is amazing.

Nikokuno

I don't know if I want to spend money to get Noctis or Greg, the 4* and 3* don't interest me since I was lucky enough to pull em...

And since the rule is to pull for the banner, not the 5*...

And you guys?

As for the raid, going to get all of em #xivlove

Rixa

I don't know if I want to spend money to get Noctis or Greg, the 4* and 3* don't interest me since I was lucky enough to pull em...

And since the rule is to pull for the banner, not the 5*...

And you guys?

As for the raid, going to get all of em #xivlove

Lapis -> Nrg refreshes
Tix -> Pull when I get one (todays tix gave Bartz)

21 Event units sounds like plan, I could use more "free" TM eqs :D
Tho I guess Global raid gacha % is nerfed a lot :p. So maybe my total is closer to 1 copy each than 21 copies of each.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Dumping all the Lapis I've been saving into People's Choice. I need all the Zidanes and I've had Noctis envy since day 1.

Visceir

Well, there it is. Everyone kinda screwed themselves with picking Refia, haha. But other than that it's a great banner.

People here talking about Y'shtola a lot, but Minfilia is a really good unit too. Offering all the buffs (including +100% ST specific stats), with a good backup aoe all stat buff LB, counter aoe heals and 70% any element resist buff.

And Thancred's TM is +10% ATK/HP materia, so stock up on those. Well worth it.

leehom

Tempted to use some tickets for Noctis. Will definitely use half price pulls on the players choice. Could use two more zidanes too. Have about 70% of moogles saved up for a quick DW.

Celegus

Only one I'd even want is Gilgamesh, so I'm skipping this banner entirely. Good luck to everyone getting Noctis and lots of Zidanes!

Rixa

Only one I'd even want is Gilgamesh, so I'm skipping this banner entirely. Good luck to everyone getting Noctis and lots of Zidanes!

Skipping it too, I got all the units from banner. Tho Iam very low on Lapis too, will use tix if when we get them. But no dailies.

I wasn't playing when the last raid dropped. How do these rankings work? Is it similar to arena, where only top players get all the tickets? Or is it a threshold thing where you get x number of points you get that total of prizes?

Also raid coins pull units, do those rates suck for the 6* max units or is it a flat trade?

I wasn't playing when the last raid dropped. How do these rankings work? Is it similar to arena, where only top players get all the tickets? Or is it a threshold thing where you get x number of points you get that total of prizes?

Also raid coins pull units, do those rates suck for the 6* max units or is it a flat trade?

top players

so ignore the ranking rewards. its whale bait and im not sure why the still do this

Visceir

How difficult is it to get Yshtola?

She should be guaranteed as one of the last individual rewards from raid points.

I think I had like 5 Y'shtolas by the end of the raid on JP without doing any refills. ~30 of her evo mats and had enough to get all her equipment.

She should be guaranteed as one of the last individual rewards from raid points.

I think I had like 5 Y'shtolas by the end of the raid on JP without doing any refills. ~30 of her evo mats and had enough to get all her equipment.

oh nice! so even if you dont get lucky on the raid pulls you can still grind them out

whats the deal with the exclusive awkening materials

that seems annoying

Rixa

oh nice! so even if you dont get lucky on the raid pulls you can still grind them out

whats the deal with the exclusive awkening materials

that seems annoying

It's how you make the gear for em (I believe)

You use Raid coins for Raid gacha and Iam fairly sure you pull enough materials from there just by casually playing Raid.
Casually = Getting Y'shtola copy from Raid Rewards = Getting enough points.

You use Raid coins for Raid gacha and Iam fairly sure you pull enough materials from there just by casually playing Raid.
Casually = Getting Y'shtola copy from Raid Rewards = Getting enough points.

Well Im only looking for one copy of each and their gear for collection purposes

And whatever other goodies there are.

The TMR's on these units kind of suck anyways so I dont need to be swimming in them

Love Minfilias sprite work !

I'm glad the raid is two weeks, since I'm on vacation for a week starting on Saturday and most likely won't be able to play at all. Hopefully a week is enough time to grind out all the individual rewards. If it's anything like last time, it should be plenty of time.

I don't really have many resources (0 tix, ~2100 lapis) to dump into the player's choice, but I'm definitely doing at least daily pulls to try and get either Gilgamesh or Noctis. Don't really care about any of the others, but one of those two would be amazing.

Valentus

Better than Refia? nooooo, er yes!

Innate dualcast
Aeroga and stonga (yay Gilgamesh!)
Holy
Raise
Esuna
Curaja
Protectga
Shellga

Auto refresh
-50% target chance
+200% mag/-100% spr for 2 turns yo herself
100% heal to a unit (cant be dualcasted)

Can equip black White and Green Magic

And the best one: her lb is damage mitigation for 1 turn (just like Golem)

Yshtola outclasses refia

Man, as much as I want Gilgamesh it's probably best to pass on the banner. I need nothing else from it in any way. Gumi would taunt me with him though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'll try the Gilga trial once I have two Y'shtola. Seems like an obvious replacement for Refia for that fight.

Valentus

So the rates expected should be:

Noctis: 0,5%
Gilga: 0,5%
Chorizo: 2,0%
Refia:2,0%
Zidane: 12,5%
Cecil: 12,5%

Dont get crazy in this banner people. Its lapis bait.

Better use those lapis to refill raid orbs to get 2 Yshtola.

Rixa

Also those who pull will get 3* Moogles (one pull one Moogle).

Shitty thing is that they glog your inventory.
3* Moogles give 5% TM to one unit. Thus do daily get 3* Moogle and it is 5% to Shadow's Throw :p.

What do you do if you get 3 5% Moogles to great 5* units you don't have? Keep them for taking inventory space or fuse for some exp / sell...

Royce McCutcheon

My greg finally reached the twin towers, started in November, this game keeps giving

QYpyu1Q.jpg

Such Masterful work. 100% going yolo on PC banner, I want a second greg badly

Valentus

Also those who pull will get 3* Moogles (one pull one Moogle).

Shitty thing is that they glog your inventory.
3* Moogles give 5% TM to one unit. Thus do daily get 3* Moogle and it is 5% to Shadow's Throw :p.

What do you do if you get 3 5% Moogles to great 5* units you don't have? Keep them for taking inventory space or fuse for some exp / sell...

First ticket: Penelo / Thundaga Blade TM
Second Ticket: Shadow / Holy Blade TM
Third Ticket: Lani / Cleanse TM

Fuck this XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom