• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visceir

c00a6fe7.gif

8f03de57.gif

46b60f8f.gif

49e30b36.gif

Ramza is a 98 now at Altema? Seems like he's really really good and keeps getting higher and higher on everyone's list.

He's pretty much a staple in every team and is pretty hard to substitute. He only does everything and ruins all other unit's buffs, lol.

I have an honest question that I need answered. Is there any reason to keep 2 Olives? It's not like Noct where the reasoning is pretty straight forward but I will NEVER have use for 2 on any of my teams. I am approaching the 50% mark on both and the urge to merge is real just so I can get the TM out of the way. As someone who's running stacked teams like myself am I ever going to need 2?

Lyrian

I could see them slipping in another exploration or side banner first. I don't think Raid and Mog Kings typically overlap in general. We could possibly go PC -> Eileen -> Orlandu. That is technically the next Mog King Banner available. They could also switch Will and Eileen around, if they are worried about delaying it a bit more. And just keep Tidus on the X Banner only.

2nd: Even if we don't have the characters, I feel like our power curve is much further ahead than where JPN was with TMs. Anyone Macroing is sitting on a dozen or so TMs by now. Even without Orlandu and the buff to Giglamesh, the trial was still wrecked.

I forgot about her. -_-

Can't say that's not plausible. After all, Gumi is keenly aware of which units from JP ended up beng too overpowering and is taking active stances to avoid similar situations on Global.

Either way, I'd agree with you indirectly that **somebody** rather powerful should be showing up the week after the PC banner.

I have an honest question that I need answered. Is there any reason to keep 2 Olives? It's not like Noct where the reasoning is pretty straight forward but I will NEVER have use for 2 on any of my teams. I am approaching the 50% mark on both and the urge to merge is real just so I can get the TM out of the way. As someone who's running stacked teams like myself am I ever going to need 2?

Not in practical use probably not, but I still wouldn't combine them.

Since rainbows are so crazy rare I would personally never merge or let go of a 5* base unit. Even getting 2 super rare TMs could come in handy one day.

Syntsui

For you, the only use two of them will have is brute forcing future content, as long as the boss don't resist lightning.

Considering you are a whale, she will be benched forever sooner than later, simply because she is harder to finish a chain than Firion, for example.

Visceir

As someone already said earlier -- never fuse 5* units. Even if you don't plan to use both Olives it'd be still worth getting two 120 atk guns with lightning element and baked in DH.

I'd def use 2 Olives to make a "oneshot" team.

Xion86

Well, I got two large Burst Pots from Arena rewards and managed to max out Cecil finally. Glad that's out the way, but will suck when he goes on the bench. Hmmm trying to decide who is worth maxing out next now:

9R3nj14l.png

Muku

Orlandu where are you?

Been saving my lapis for you, let me spend them Gumi.

Never coming.

...when he does he'll probably be so neutered that the game will make sure to give him to me. I need a powerhouse in my team. :/ At least a decent enough one. Luneth is nice, but he's very limited. And can't do it by himself. (He has Yun, but I feel same way about him.)

At this rate I'm just waiting until something fun or interesting comes along. Not like I'm going to pull any 5* to help me build up my team. It's been boring lately.

Well, I got two large Burst Pots from Arena rewards and managed to max out Cecil finally. Glad that's out the way, but will suck when he goes on the bench. Hmmm trying to decide who is worth maxing out next now:

9R3nj14l.png

For Me the best LB's are

Noctis - Like Ridiculously good. Basically Cecil but with an 1100% damage attack on top. Needs more crystals though so Ling/Ramza partner support is needed

Olive - Very powerful when maxed and AOE

Agrias - The only high percent AOE Stop in the game. Not sure how many enemies are susceptible and she doesnt have natural LB boosts

Vanille - AoE death thats 70% when maxed. Could be very scary in the right hands

Snow - Very high single target Nuke when maxed

Randi - Gives him a 400% single target attack that he can get very quickly and easily with his abilties and natural LB boosts plus he needs a nuke... though you could just give him Bushido Freedom

Yun - Same reason as Snow. Just a hard as balls hitting single target nuke

Seven - 100% AoE Paralyze? But you dont need to level it up for this effect

AND THE BIG DADDY

Ace - Holy shit... Probably one of the hardest hitting and easiest to build single target nukes in the game. This shit wrecks if you max it

Leo - Ok I just put this here cuz i fucking love this attack out of nostalgia. Gonna max it someday when im bored. Hope he gets his 6 star soon

Muku

Definitely going to agree with Yun's. Been working on his and holy shit. So good. So, so good.

Didn't realize Ace's was good as well. I may have to focus on his on my alt.

Celegus

Ling is who I'm potting up now, especially since I have Emperor. Am very tempted to get an auto limit TM, not sure how good the upgraded maze is or when we get it.

So everyone will be able to get these FFXIV units no matter how strong their current line-up of units are?

hmmmmm potentially

You earn points even if you dont score the kill right?

You still need to hit certain point thresholds to get the units guaranteed but you have 2 weeks to do so and we are gonna have some beastly units to go up against ifrit

I suppose its going to come down to whether they buff Ifrit or not

Getting as much use as my Barrage lol. Didn't know any better!
Two of my first batch of 5 were Barrage and Meteor, neither of which I use at all today.

At least Meteor provided SOME use on 5* native DC Mage, like Arc or Krile, to chain with my 6* Exdeath. However, it got retired once I pulled a second ExD. Barrage barely saw any use at all, and I'm close to a second one just from dupe pulls.

Pachimari

hmmmmm potentially

You still need to hit certain point thresholds to get the units guaranteed but you have 2 weeks to do so and we are gonna have some beastly units to go up against ifrit

Oh man, I just hope I can get all three. The FFXIV units are the ones I want the most besides Terra and Noctis. I'll see if I can also get to awaken and level up my main units to their max before the weekend.

Syntsui

hmmmmm potentially

Or rather, how much they will buff him. Everything from now on will be buffed to an extent.

Honestly, I don't expect him to be harder to deal than any of the trial bosses, but who knows.

Pejo

Wonder what you could get out of Ling with Genji Glove, Equip Axe, 2x Mercedes' TM axes, and barrage. Probably not worth it, but I have most of that sitting around already.

Or rather, how much they will buff him. Everything from now on will be buffed to an extent.

Honestly, I don't expect him to be harder to deal than any of the trial bosses, but who knows.

That would be a dick move to push him to far above his original iteration but they have been doing this dance with the player base lately

Wonder what you could get out of Ling with Genji Glove, Equip Axe, 2x Mercedes' TM axes, and barrage. Probably not worth it, but I have most of that sitting around already.

You arent the first to start looking into BATTLING builds

get it? I fused Battle and Ling...

Ok ill stop posting now

So I have Marie for barfiraga. Which I'm guessing she will need to cast that every turn with the debuff, after that it's all damage and healing?

I wish the banner explained more about how this worked. I have to beat him in order to get raid coins and do the free pulls, right?

Omg Someone should run

Yun
Randi
Firion

With buff gear and see how fast they can bring this thing down

... I can do this. I only have one Kaiser Knuckle for Yun though, although he's about to gain 2x Champion's Belts and his own TM soon. Or does he have better options?

Hell, what's the best equip for Randi and Firion?

My Firion is only 6* level 1 though. :/

Pejo

That would be a dick move to push him to far above his original iteration but they have been doing this dance with the player base lately

You arent the first to start looking into BATTLING builds

get it? I fused Battle and Ling...

Ok ill stop posting now

9sxHPBx.jpg

You ever tried anything with her? Is even worth thinking about? I like her movelist, but I really hate bringing non-damagers to all but the hardest content.

... I can do this. I only have one Kaiser Knuckle for Yun though, although he's about to gain 2x Champion's Belts and his own TM soon. Or is the Werebuster/Tamer's Whip combo better?

Hell, what's the best equip for Randi and Firion?

My Firion is only 6* level 1 though. :/

You can only get one stack from the weapons so split them up

You ever tried anything with her? Is even worth thinking about? I like her movelist, but I really hate bringing non-damagers to all but the hardest content.

I havent tried building Battle Ling but If I did it would be a Perfect dodge setup. Probably Genji, 20 Sided Die/Ring of Lucii, 4x Quick Assault and both her daggers

Then just fuck around with dances and throw out an attack once in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom