• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZaraki

Banned
If servers were ran like restaurants, then honestly they would prop up additional hardware for times when they expect a rush. And then as the rush settles down wind down the hardware.

That would make sense though. TOO much sense.

Square peg, round hole and all that.

Pejo

I'm happy for all of the fam here getting great pulls. I guess Gumi said my account is too powerful and gave me trash. I'm going to walk to a corner and cry lol. All I wanted was a Fry or a Dark Fina. Gumi, father, why have you forsaken me?!?!?!?!

Can I join you?

Really really really salty right now.

I pulled the 1 unit I dread pulling. Really, fuuuuuuuck.

What'd you guys get? Just preparing myself for similar results

Camwi

Finally in!

Ok, I know my top 5 units that I really want, but I'll be happy if I get any other than the previously discussed worst 5* units (Lightning/Queen/Delita).

Ok, let's do this. MY VERY FIRST 5* PULL, GUYS! I will never have another first!

edgPBAH.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ramza + trash for 5*:

Artemios for free daily (Does this completely replace the 250 dailies or am I just not seeing the banner?).

36 Tickets to get Rikku [I have 4 left and enough Lapis to do 2 MPs for Tidus]
01 - Firion
02 - Abel (New)
03 - Miyuki
04 - Jack
05 - Sazh
06 - Luna
07 - Gilbert
08 - Trey
09 - Charlotte
10 - Luna
11 - Shantotto
12 - Mustadio
13 - Wakka (New)
14 - Hope [Of COURSE my first gold turns out to be HIM]
15 - Kefka
16 - Luna
17 - Wakka
18 - Wakka
19 - Garnet [Dagger, I love you and your TM but GTFO, I need Rikku!]
20 - Firion
21 - Amelia (New) [Didn't pull for her before, so happy to get now. Still need Rikku though...]
22 - Terra
23 - Wakka
24 - Ovelia
25 - Refia [DAMNIT GAME, STOP TROLLING ME WITH THESE GOLDS!]
26 - Charlotte
27 - Ulrica (New)
28 - Wakka
29 - Camille (New) [Guess I'm getting all of those non-rainbows from that banner, eh?]
30 - Kefka
31 - Wakka
32 - Wakka
33 - Snow [Blue to Gold to more disappointment]
34 - Krile
35 - Wakka
36 - Rikku (New) [FINALLY!]

Edit: I should have done the MPs first...

RedZaraki

Banned
Finally in!

Ok, I know my top 5 units that I really want, but I'll be happy if I get any other than the previously discussed worst 5* units (Lightning/Queen/Delita).

Ok, let's do this. MY VERY FIRST 5* PULL, GUYS! I will never have another first!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's a great TM though.

robotuw

Ugh, still can't get in. Enough, Gumi. These screwballs can pull Clyne later. I need to get in there and spend my wasting nrg and orbs.

Edit: This is hell. Anytime I get in I'm thrown back into an arena match I already won, but now I get a siphon delta or a curse card to the face every time. Even if I give up immediately the servers are busy, I get booted, and the cycle begins again.

Camwi

Ramza + trash for 5*:

Artemios for free daily (Does this completely replace the 250 dailies or am I just not seeing the banner?).

36 Tickets to get Rikku [I have 4 left and enough Lapis to do 2 MPs for Tidus]
01 - Firion
02 - Abel (New)
03 - Miyuki
04 - Jack
05 - Sazh
06 - Luna
07 - Gilbert
08 - Trey
09 - Charlotte
10 - Luna
11 - Shantotto
12 - Mustadio
13 - Wakka (New)
14 - Hope [Of COURSE my first gold turns out to be HIM]
15 - Kefka
16 - Luna
17 - Wakka
18 - Wakka
19 - Garnet [Dagger, I love you and your TM but GTFO, I need Rikku!]
20 - Firion
21 - Amelia (New) [Didn't pull for her before, so happy to get now. Still need Rikku though...]
22 - Terra
23 - Wakka
24 - Ovelia
25 - Refia [DAMNIT GAME, STOP TROLLING ME WITH THESE GOLDS!]
26 - Charlotte
27 - Ulrica (New)
28 - Wakka
29 - Camille (New) [Guess I'm getting all of those non-rainbows from that banner, eh?]
30 - Kefka
31 - Wakka
32 - Wakka
33 - Snow [Blue to Gold to more disappointment]
34 - Krile
35 - Wakka
36 - Rikku (New) [FINALLY!]

Edit: I should have done the MPs first...

Wakka is officially your new favorite Final Fantasy character.

Got Trance Terra for my 5 star, is she any good? Also got Rikku in the same pull so fuck yeah

Highest magic user. I'll trade you her for my Queen.

Rainbows were Lightning and Fohlen... ugh, never going to use them.

Banner units were (6) Wakka. Spent 10,000 lapis, a 10+1 ticket and (22) tickets. Mostly all total garbage units.

Final 5,000 spent on FFX banner and got a yellow, knew I was getting fucked because I got fucked on all my lapis and tickets this morning.

Got Rikku! So happy right now while also so pissed off at these shit rates.

Oh, I did also finally get Amelia, so that's good.

I suppose my team going forward will be Rikku, Tilith, WoL, Ramza, Noctis.

I wish I had gotten a chainer, but Ramza should still be useful (and I can Moogle him for Noctis to get the Brave Suit). Guess my random Delita from last week will never really get used outside of his TM. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eidjinn

How are you guys planning on levelling up all those new shiny units??

I'm kinda... in trouble. I feel like my whole team will be renewed.

How are you guys planning on levelling up all those new shiny units??

I'm kinda... in trouble. I feel like my whole team will be renewed.

I still have about 100 Kingtaurs leftover and the 100 Gigantaurs from Mog King. I just need to be able to get into the damn game to use them!!! I did my free pull and got kicked. It was poop.

Eidjinn

I still have about 100 Kingtaurs leftover and the 100 Gigantaurs from Mog King. I just need to be able to get into the damn game to use them!!! I did my free pull and got kicked. It was poop.

I pulled a lot... only paid attention to the best units... but now I can't enter the game to see what other tm's I can scrap from other units.

GRRR. Please, Gumi...!

Still haven't pulled, managed to get the daily specials and spend a couple of raid orbs. That arena horror story has me avoiding that currently.

Is this going to be all day? I mean seriously, even if I wanted to spend money I wouldn't trust that my order would go through at this rate.

Syntsui

We will get more than enough King Cactuars from the raid banner, no need to worry about leveling up anyone at all. In one week you will be selling these damn things for space, believe me.

Wakka is officially new your favorite Final Fantasy character.
I bet that racist bastard will haunt my free pulls all month! D:

I suppose my team going forward will be Rikku, Tilith, WoL, Ramza, Noctis.

I wish I had gotten a chainer, but Ramza should still be useful (and I can Moogle him for Noctis to get the Brave Suit). Guess my random Delita from last week will never really get used outside of his TM. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just realized, I may be able to do something here. How well can Rikku chain with OP friend chainers like Orlandeau, Aileen, Tidus and Fry? Since I pulled multiple, I could boot Ramza or Noctis and use one Rikku as support and the other as a chainer.

Syntsui

I bet that racist bastard will haunt my free pulls all month! D:

I just realized, I may be able to do something here. How well can Rikku chain with OP friend chainers like Orlandeau, Aileen, Tidus and Fry? Since I pulled multiple, I could boot Ramza or Noctis and use one Rikku as support and the other as a chainer.

She only chains well with herself, the frames are very different from pretty much everyone else.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent played the game in a while....but am i seeing it right that a Multipull is free right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom