• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x Orlandaeu
1x Olive
1x Tilith
1x Rikku

Also have WoL 6* & Rem.

Is thia the way I should go? If you had every character, what changes would everyone here make?

I'm tapped out of Lapis and F2P, so I want whatever lasts me the longest time possible.

Damn, it took me 8 months to finally get Noctis a few weeks ago! Nice

Gotta admit I'm feeling pretty blessed at the moment lol. Got Orlandeau and Noctis on both my GLB and JPN accounts. I figured my luck was going to finally give out, but there's still time for me to not get Rikku.

Unfortunately I can't seem to log in at all now to actually do anything with him though.

She only chains well with herself, the frames are very different from pretty much everyone else.
Well, CRAP!

I've been basically using just my Excalibur Noctis with Orlandeaus for DPS due to the imperil, since I haven't been able to take advantage of chaining at all. I guess if I want to do so, then I'll have to do something like:
Tilith - Healer
WoL - Tank / Breaker
Rikku - Support
Rikku - Chain 1
Rikku - Chain 2
OP Friend - Finisher

Friend chainers are so much easier to find than finishers, though.

Syntsui

Used two tickets and got Rikku, everything is good now :)

Hopfully I'll get something good with the dailies, I'm not really interested in Tidus so I'll save the lapis for Veritas banner or OK.

Dandte

Used two tickets and got Rikku, everything is good now :)

Hopfully I'll get something good with the dailies, I'm not really interested in Tidus so I'll save the lapis for Veritas banner or OK.

Even after my 4th rikku i continued pulling. Don't be like me!!!

LucaMac

Got in long enough to do my guaranteed rainbow pull. Olive. Not overjoyed but not disappointed. Might be able to use her for something at some point I guess.

[JP] Meanwhile while not being able to log in on global I did my JP daily and got a rainbow. Elfried? New to me. Any good JP veterans? Have looked up the info bit no idea how good would be in practice. Seems to be a double hand breaker/dispeller/tank..weird combo.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Luneth dupe.

teG7jDl.gif

Got in long enough to do my guaranteed rainbow pull. Olive. Not overjoyed but not disappointed. Might be able to use her for something at some point I guess.

[JP] Meanwhile while not being able to log in on global I did my JP daily and got a rainbow. Elfried? New to me. Any good JP veterans?

Olive is a monster, congrats. Get Sparky and stack as much +atk on her and watch her destroy anything in her path. She's an dps/ amazing finisher.

On my way back to the airport from a work trip, and the servers are still jacked. All I was able to do was complete some expeditions and raise WoL to 6*. No pulls yet.

wilstreak

Got my 2nd Ramza. Probably the most useless for a dupe.

in a hindsight, i should pray for Delita.

also got Rikku on the 10th ticket pull.

Notable unit include Amelia and Beach Fina.

Want to pull so hard for Tidus but there is Ashe.

Syntsui

[JP] Meanwhile while not being able to log in on global I did my JP daily and got a rainbow. Elfried? New to me. Any good JP veterans?

She has a very good TM for the JP meta, which is pretty much all focused on Double Hand. It's a very expensive meta though, so you are one step close to participating in it lol.

As a unit she is whatever, not awful but not great. She hits hard with her counter and has breakdown skills + Ice imperil.

Emilbus

All I want to do is send people out for expedition and spend my energy before I go to bed. Just getting instant data retrieval fail error now.

Vade

Well, I am pretty disappointed, but it's expected when you go hard for a unit murphy's law kicks in.

5* was Freyevia,

25k lapis+ 44 tickets + free 10+1 later, 1 rikku, (reberta dupe), trance terra. Back to the f2p dungeons.

Well, I am pretty disappointed, but it's expected when you go hard for a unit murphy's law kicks in.

5* was Freyevia,

25k lapis+ 44 tickets + free 10+1 later, 1 rikku, (reberta dupe), trance terra. Back to the f2p dungeons.

The hell?

Those pulls are amazing

Game isn't even trying to connect now, just instant data errors. Ugh all I wanted to do was do some shit before I get busy at work.

The hell?

Those pulls are amazing

They are great, but only a single Rikku with all that? lol wtf.

I just realized my 5* guaranteed unit on both JPN and Global was Dark Fina. Stahp!

LucaMac

Olive is a monster, congrats. Get Sparky and stack as much +atk on her and watch her destroy anything in her path. She's an dps/ amazing finisher.

Yea I've seen so, but not quite sure where I'd fit her...is it worth replacing Noctis or Orlandu/Freyvia? Already turned my Noctis into my tank to fit more decent units in, but with WOL around now I dunno. Maybe in a set up that doesn't require a healer or tank where 1 turn KO is possible I guess.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I guess as part of the 1 year Anniversary celebration. Hard to get in right now, though. I just tried to awaken WoL to 6* and got booted. Ugh. I hope this goes away sometime soon.
Servers getting hammered so you might get kicked out, try to get in and so on.

1 year anniversary.

Oh 1Y already...damn, forgot about this - thanks.
Also we got 6* WoL ? Finally...honestly if i pull something nice like Rikku or Tidus i might come back to the game lol.

Oh and yeah...cant even login right now - hope i dont have to download to big of an update.

LucaMac

She has a very good TM for the JP meta, which is pretty much all focused on Double Hand. It's a very expensive meta though, so you are one step close to participating in it lol.

As a unit she is whatever, not awful but not great. She hits hard with her counter and has breakdown skills + Ice imperil.

Cool. Well I've Cloud too who is resting on my JP bench. When I get this and his TM he might be usable so. Also got the normal doublehand from King Mog last time too, so that could be an ideal pull for me. Cheers.

Rixa

Oh 1Y already...damn, forgot about this - thanks.
Also we got 6* WoL ? Finally...honestly if i pull something nice like Rikku or Tidus i might come back to the game lol.

Oh and yeah...cant even login right now - hope i dont have to download to big of an update.

You have 2 weeks(?) time to get 5000 Lapis and pull from Guaranteed one time Rainbow banner too.

SeanTSC

So while the server is fucked and we can't actually play, advice time!

I'm torn on who to use my TM Moogles on. I just got my first Olive and Aileen #2 and you kinda need their TMs to fully use them. However, there's also Rikku.

Should I do one of them first or go for Rikku's TM? I'm just not 100% sure on how useful hers is.

Camwi

5* was Freyevia,

I think your Murphy's Law broke.

I got Queen, btw. Queen.

RedZaraki

Banned

I'm torn on who to use my TM Moogles on. I just got my first Olive and Aileen #2 and you kinda need their TMs to fully use them. However, there's also Rikku.

Should I do one of them first or go for Rikku's TM? I'm just not 100% sure on how useful hers is.

Hmmmm. Those are all good!

If your other Aileen is already done and has her TMR I would work on the second one then. Because those two together could blast almost every trial easy peasy.

I think you should get all 3 ASAP. Maybe spend some Lapis on NRG refreshes and Macro them all at once quickly, then finish them all off with the Moogles.

Syntsui

Rikku TM is the most important for Aiagon and future trials, since you already have one Aileen, it's not urgent to get a second one of her TM (we will also have an earth sword from some event I think or it's from the story idk). Olive could be your second priority as she will finish whatever chain you start with your Aileen + friend.

SeanTSC

If your other Aileen is already done and has her TMR I would work on the second one then. Because those two together could blast almost every trial easy peasy.

I think you should get all 3 ASAP. Maybe spend some Lapis on NRG refreshes and Macro them all at once quickly, then finish them all off with the Moogles.

Rikku TM is the most important for Aiagon and future trials, since you already have one Aileen, it's not urgent to get a second one of her TM (we will also have an earth sword from some event I think or it's from the story idk). Olive could be your second priority as she will finish whatever chain you start with your Aileen + friend.

Yeah my first Aileen is done, and we already have that Earth Sword. is Rikku's TM really that important for Aiagon since I also pulled Rem today?

Well while it's down and we're doing advice, What should I prioritise for Noctis, bearing in mind Orlandeau is my chainer. His slot will basically be taking over from Lightning as a secondary dps and general all rounder since I STILL don't have a finisher.

I figure all the best stuff like my dual wield and Excalibur which is at around 70% are gonna have to go to Orlandeau, but would Noctis be able to equip Dual Gungnir if I were to get another Zidane? I'm a little concerned that Lightning will end up taking his slot back for a good while seeing as she has dual wield by default so can easily hit decent damage figures

RedZaraki

Banned
Well while it's down and we're doing advice, What should I prioritise for Noctis, bearing in mind Orlandeau is my chainer. His slot will basically be taking over from Lightning as a secondary dps and general all rounder since I STILL don't have a finisher.

I figure all the best stuff like my dual wield and Excalibur which is at around 70% are gonna have to go to Orlandeau, but would Noctis be able to equip Dual Gungnir if I were to get another Zidane? I'm a little concerned that Lightning will end up taking his slot back for a good while seeing as she has dual wield by default so can easily hit decent damage figures

I discovered myself with a Noctis I would probably do a similar build to Orlandeau. Start farming the pieces for it. Another Blade Mastery, another Genji Glove or DW if needed, 30% ATK materia, that stuff. The usual, basically.

Rikku TM already at 15 in her 4* form. Going to 5* and see if I can max it out! So exciting. She'll be the first LB I max out. Noct is at 23. Didn't bother with Cecil as nice as it would have been to have.

Noctis absolutely benefits from dual wield to the point that a second one (or a second knife) should go on him. However, in arena his ability to fire flask and blizzard flask outweighs any sort of innate dual wield lightning would have. Good percentage of being stopped with blizzard and if you opponent doesn't have stone protection AND stone fire flask will decimate that team.

My game still refuses to log in, some people on reddit are saying they are in but I think they are lying.

Vade

The hell?

Those pulls are amazing

I don't have any letter and arms or stuff that will make her good. She needs TMRs which I don't have. Tidus was instant plug into line up now I don't know with Reberta x2 rikku wol and y'shtola.

At least trance terra's tmr is amazing and will help on fights that mages excel.

Shouta

Rikku TM isn't necessary for future trials. I've completed all of them without it so don't feel the need to spend moogles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom