• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game isn't even trying to connect now, just instant data errors. Ugh all I wanted to do was do some shit before I get busy at work.

They are great, but only a single Rikku with all that? lol wtf.

I just realized my 5* guaranteed unit on both JPN and Global was Dark Fina. Stahp!
Same here, same here. Didn't get to do shit today. Think I at least managed to get the daily login reward...

Niahak

I figure all the best stuff like my dual wield and Excalibur which is at around 70% are gonna have to go to Orlandeau, but would Noctis be able to equip Dual Gungnir if I were to get another Zidane? I'm a little concerned that Lightning will end up taking his slot back for a good while seeing as she has dual wield by default so can easily hit decent damage figures

Noctis is better off wielding two different weapon types since he get a bonus for each weapon type equipped. Ones that increase ATK are:

Greatsword: 35% atk
sword: 20% atk, 15% spr
dagger: 20% atk, 15% def
spear: 20% atk, 20% spr
katana: 20% atk, 20% mag

So his best build for ATK maxing is greatsword/katana, with blade mastery. If you have Orlandu, GS mastery is his so maybe greatsword/sword or greatsword/spear.

For now you could give him gungnir and a greatsword (durandal or golden sword), or alternatively gungnir and enhancer.

Guaranteed 5* pull:

Trance Terra (the first rainbow, I guess she was the free one) and Orlandeau........do I win?

I feel like I just won the lottery

Myze

First time spending money on the game, so I thought best bet would be to buy the bundle (by far the best deal available).

So I did the guaranteed 5* and got Tidus! Pretty happy with that, since the "best" I had otherwise for damage was Yun (have Noctis, but consider him Support, along with 2x Ace, whom I've never bothered to use).

Then did an 11 pull on the banner and got Rikku. So, all in all, I'm pretty happy. Still never got Tillith and wondering if I should burn the 12 tickets I have on the BF banner while it's still up?

Pejo

Well while it's down and we're doing advice, What should I prioritise for Noctis, bearing in mind Orlandeau is my chainer. His slot will basically be taking over from Lightning as a secondary dps and general all rounder since I STILL don't have a finisher.

I figure all the best stuff like my dual wield and Excalibur which is at around 70% are gonna have to go to Orlandeau, but would Noctis be able to equip Dual Gungnir if I were to get another Zidane? I'm a little concerned that Lightning will end up taking his slot back for a good while seeing as she has dual wield by default so can easily hit decent damage figures

You might want to prioritize a full evade TM set for Noctis. He's one of the best choices to have as full evade for Arena and challenges. In the meantime, standard DPS gear will be good for all other times.

Still unable to log in yet today. Delaying my disappointment, I'm sure.

Shouta

Of course, but it sure is helpful to clear them faster.

It doesn't though. The only thing that might help clear faster is the increase in LB fill rate but most attackers don't use LB as their main source of damage. There are a few exceptions but most use skills and not LBs.

Rokuren

Can't get in either. Feel like they're restricting the accounts that can login and reducing that list as activity falls or something.

Doctor_No

Haven't been able to login a single time all day. Are you guys just hammering the app and hoping it finally connects?

I've try once every 30 minutes, and I got on once for like only a moment before I could use my nrg or orbs. Haven't been able to get on since. This is untenable.

Omg GAF. I'm in. And first of all i claim my expedition stuff and hit 160 relics before the cut off. Phew,

Seconds of all, I do the 5000 lapis guaranteed 5* pull.....

19477347_10156320459843989_1476910984008066437_o.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh! Awesome! I still need to get rikkuuuuuuu though!

Myze

I got a question. So, I got Tidus and Rikku. Who's TM is more important immediately? I'm guessing Tidus. I have enough moogles to get to 95% right away, so want to choose one or the other.

Syntsui

For the people that were worried, Mog is easy, two turns of the usual chain cheesing kills him. He doesn't even attack on his first turn.

Well I got Tidus with the guaranteed 5*. I'm stoked but I was really hoping to get Greg, Ramza or Orlandeau with that! Everything else was garbage.

Congrats to all you folks with the amazing pulls. I'm a little underwhelmed, haha.

Visceir

Did my guaranteed 5* pull too, got Emperor. Guess the TM will be useful for Ace, so not a complete loss, haha.

Got a third ingus too, which I'm super hyped about. Getting closer and closer to building that top tier Fryevia :eek:

WoL 6* Maxed
Rikku 6* Maxed w/ TM

Still have enough to bring another unit to 6*. Lightning or Fohlen? Not sure since both will just sit on the bench forever.

Oh wow look at that! Didn't see that vortex.

Now Tilith is one pot from max HP and now at max MP, DEF and SPR. :)

Syntsui

WoL 6* Maxed
Rikku 6* Maxed w/ TM

Still have enough to bring another unit to 6*. Lightning or Fohlen? Not sure since both will just sit on the bench forever.

I wouldn't waste my materials on them either, you never now what you are going to pull on the next dailies, you might need every single 6* material possible.

Pejo

Got in!

Ok - Guaranteed 5*....... 4th Olive - FUCK.

Ok - 4* Guaranteed ticket on FFX banner - Blue crystal FUCK -> into Gold C'MON Rikku -> into Rainbow Tidus!!!! HOLY SHEEEEET.

Ok - 8 regular tickets - Hope troll, Sice, Cecil, Soleil troll, Wakka, Charlotte, Fran, Rikku - Niiiiiiice.

Done on the banner, and didn't even do my free 10+1 (saving it), and didn't even have to do a 10+1 on the banner.

Olive quadruplicate kinda sucks since her TM isn't even good outside of her, but whatever, everything else went awesome.

Xion86

Haven't been kicked out for an hour or so now, looking good. Quickly used up Orbs and stuff...

157 Relics! Even with quite a few failed Expeditions I'll make it later today.

Niahak

Guaranteed 5*: Ace (dupe)
Free 10+1: Hope (gold) and in the middle... a rainbow Gilgamesh!

Pretty happy with this outcome. Gilga's TM will come in handy for sure, and I hear his enhancements make him pretty awesome!

Between my guaranteed 5* banner and 59 tickets:

Trance Terra
Orlandeau
Ace
Rikku

No Tidus, but I'm ecstatic. As a FTP player this feels like Christmas

Got in!

Ok - 4* Guaranteed ticket on FFX banner - Blue crystal FUCK -> into Gold C'MON Rikku -> into Rainbow Tidus!!!! HOLY SHEEEEET.

Ok - 8 regular tickets - Hope troll, Sice, Cecil, Soleil troll, Wakka, Charlotte, Fran, Rikku - Niiiiiiice.

Done on the banner, and didn't even do my free 10+1 (saving it), and didn't even have to do a 10+1 on the banner.

Olive quadruplicate kinda sucks since her TM isn't even good outside of her, but whatever, everything else went awesome.

Between my guaranteed 5* banner and 59 tickets:

Trance Terra
Orlandeau
Ace
Rikku

No Tidus, but I'm ecstatic. As a FTP player this feels like Christmas

Guaranteed 5*: Ace (dupe)
Free 10+1: Hope (gold) and in the middle... a rainbow Gilgamesh!

Pretty happy with this outcome. Gilga's TM will come in handy for sure, and I hear his enhancements make him pretty awesome!

It's fucking christmas over here for you guys, grats!

Guess I should have waited to do my pulls.

Got in!

Wow, incredible luck there. Tidus and Rikku in just a few pulls.

I don't even see you stating you did the free daily yet.

sasuke_91

WHAAAAAAAT?!

Not even a 10+1 pull. I got her from the free daily pull o.o
Guys something is wrong with me. I've never been this lucky in the game.

10+1 ticket got me Beach Fina and some dupes. Not even mad.
I'm at 3.300 Lapis. Will do some story and do the 10+1 pull in a few days.

Not meaning to stealth brag, just asking because I would really like to save up like crazy again. Today tapped me out and as F2P I'm not buying a $50 bundle no matter how good a deal it seems to be.

My team right now is:

Orlandeau
Orlandeau
Olive
Rikku
Tilith/Rem

Realistically, how long can I go without ever pulling outside of a daily here and there? Could I go like 6 months and still have my team be top tier? Am I set for a long time on trials and shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom