• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Not meaning to stealth brag, just asking because I would really like to save up like crazy again. Today tapped me out and as F2P I'm not buying a $50 bundle no matter how good a deal it seems to be.

My team right now is:

Orlandeau
Orlandeau
Olive
Rikku
Tilith/Rem

Realistically, how long can I go without ever pulling outside of a daily here and there? Could I go like 6 months and still have my team be top tier? Am I set for a long time on trials and shit?

You don't need to pull for anything anymore and WoL will be mostly more important than Rikku in your team.

There will be quite a lot of fantastic units coming up though, but you really won't need anything.

So apparently I beat Mog into submission. Quite literally. He was about a third through his health and had decided to blow all my best units off the battlefield leaving poor Tillith to fend for herself, then he gets bored and leaves? Got all mission bonuses anyway so I'll take it.

Still down here in London.

Strange, I'm not far from London and I'm in.

Syntsui

Oh my god this is the worst Raid Banner possible, we can only trade 1000 currency at a time. It will take forever to summon >___>

You don't need to pull for anything anymore and WoL will be mostly more important than Rikku in your team.

There will be quite a lot of fantastic units coming up though, but you really won't need anything.

I have WoL too. He would replace Rikku in some areas but Tilith/Rem would stay?

I wonder where Ramza will fit in too. I forget about him because Gumi won't give him Enhancements.

Landu x2
Olive
Ramza
Rikku
WoL
Rem
Tilith

No clue. I hate when it hits this point. Same problem I had in Brave Frontier. Too many units but want to use all of them.

Anyways thanks. I welcome to peace of mind to ignore great upcoming units. Well, not outright ignore, but not spend lapis on 10+1 but rather a ticket here or there and a daily here or there.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You have 2 weeks(?) time to get 5000 Lapis and pull from Guaranteed one time Rainbow banner too.

Thanks,

im at zero Lapis so i dont know if i can farm so many in two weeks.

I got in and did the 11pull ticket...only trash from what i can see - sadly no 5*. Then i did the free pull Rikku....damn.

Hmm..i think i will at least login every day from now and see what i can clear. Feels like thy introduced a bunch of stuff lately and im kinda lost with all the shitty units i have in my box and their equipment lol.

Is there any no brainer event i should focus on right now or just do story missions ?

I need to spend some time later and figure out what my best team/units are right now. I wanna level Rikku and WoL for sure.

Edit:

Oh there is a new Enchanted Maze version.

forgrim

Rolled ten+1 free ticket, got nothing
Rolled a ffx ten+1, got queen.
Rolled rainbow, got luneth.

Rolled another ffx banner 10+1 out of rage, and blue gold rainbow crystal change and boom. Tidus. My soul was destroyed and rebuilt in a span of two minutes.

Well I decided to burn 6 tickets and use a 10+1 since it would leave me with almost enough Lapis for another multi somewhere down the line and 40 tickets to spare. Got my Rikku. Well I guess I'm done with this banner now! Still have 40 tickets left so I'm very happy with the results.

Took a look through my list and I've definitely not pulled WoL anywhere yet, so will be hoping for him or maybe even a Tidus in the 27 free pulls left.

RedZaraki

Banned
Here's my results:

Free Daily Summon:
Wakka (not too bad, I'll take that!)

10+1 Ticket:
I SEE A RAINBOW!
....and it's Luneth (my second). Eh, can't be disappointed by that I guess.
Nothing notable in the rest of the pulls. No Rikku or anything.

Guarantee Rainbow Summon:
What's it gonna be????
Trance Terra! HELL YEAH! My first really top tier caster and I didn't have her yet. Tickled with that pull!

Now on to the FFX 11 pulls on banner:

4-Star Guaranteed ticket: Beach Party Fina (uh lol? I didn't have her but eh....)

11 pull Number 1:
No rainbows. No banner units. pretty bad.

11 pull Number 2:
No rainbows. Rikku appears! Hell yes! Now do I chase for Tidus.......
.....tempting. I go for it.

11 pull Number 3:
I SEE A RAINBOW IN THE SECOND ROW!!

ghPXhbvl.png

FUCK YEAH!

tenor.gif

Syntsui

I have WoL too. He would replace Rikku in some areas but Tilith/Rem would stay?

I wonder where Ramza will fit in too. I forget about him because Gumi won't give him Enhancements.

Landu x2
Olive
Ramza
Rikku
WoL
Rem
Tilith

No clue. I hate when it hits this point. Same problem I had in Brave Frontier. Too many units but want to use all of them.

Anyways thanks. I welcome to peace of mind to ignore great upcoming units. Well, not outright ignore, but not spend lapis on 10+1 but rather a ticket here or there and a daily here or there.

You will mostly not even need a tank or healer to beat stuff. The only hard content you will need a core team will be the trials but for anything else just focus on having someone to break the enemy DEF/SPR (WoL), buff (Tilith can do that I guess but there will be several better options you should look out for) and do the usual chain/finish.

Pejo

So King Mog raid. Does the ELT feel like a puzzle fight to anyone else? I tried listening to what he said, and reacting to it. Like he said "brr I'm cold" or something so I hit him with a fire attack, and he just skipped a turn and said "kupo". Before I finally took his HP down, he snorted away 2 units, but I cleared it. I used the King's Play ability that one of your characters randomly gets, but I couldn't figure out what it did.

I might just be grinding Pro for the easy 1-rounder on this one. That took way too long for a single fight to upkeep over the length of this event.

Azuran

Banned
Daily pull:

4JaWDr4l.jpg

Sadly it's not my boy Tidus but I'm not complaining! He was my second most wanted unit just because he's a mainline protagonist.

Flambe

Shiiit free pull Rikku and 9 ticket summons for Tidus, I guess I have to play Exvius again lol. Haven't touched it besides logon every now and then since Orlandugeddon

cw_sasuke

Man this game is overwhelming....lol.
Is Enchanted Maze still the best spot to get unit EXP right now ?

Grats to all the Tidus puller....its like Christmas in here.

PS. Is Rikku a substitute for Tillith or is Tillith still needed ? I never pulled her.
I had Refia+DC and Ling on my main team as of 5-6months ago.

Camwi

So King Mog raid. Does the ELT feel like a puzzle fight to anyone else? I tried listening to what he said, and reacting to it. Like he said "brr I'm cold" or something so I hit him with a fire attack, and he just skipped a turn and said "kupo". Before I finally took his HP down, he snorted away 2 units, but I cleared it. I used the King's Play ability that one of your characters randomly gets, but I couldn't figure out what it did.

I might just be grinding Pro for the easy 1-rounder on this one. That took way too long for a single fight to upkeep over the length of this event.

From what I read on the gamepedia page, you can unlock an actual battle with him doing the following:

Special condition is required to unlock "The Moogle King's Counterattack" stage:
◦ Enter ELT stage, and do not attack King Mog.
◦ Your units will receive new abilities during battle.
◦ Use King's Play on one (or more) of your unit.
◦ Insult the king with Royal Bad Mouth the turn after.
◦ Finish the raid, and a challenge stage will be unlocked.

RedZaraki

Banned
I just had a random thought.

WHAT IF......

There were a way to "disenchant" units? And re-roll them?

For example, if you were to "disenchant" like say, 5 gold units (4-star base) that you could take that and re-roll it into one new random gold unit (4-star base).

That way, if you ended up with a bunch of duplicate Delitas or whatever, you might be able to get something for them eventually.

Eh?

Rixa

ELT Raid done in 3 turns. Setup skills and push repeat.
One Noc has Deathbringer and Spirit Slayer

Noctis - Warp Strike
Noctis2 - Warp Strike
Ace - Tri-Beam (+2 Enhanced) <- Sharing mine as friend unit
Greg - Snowpetal
Lightning - Crushing Blow
FRolandu - Divine Ruination

^^ About same damage next run.

PS. Is Rikku a substitute for Tillith or is Tillith still needed ? I never pulled her.

Yes do Maze now. It goes away tomorrow or so. Just read what the moogle say. If yo get to empty room-> Choose different dungeon path.

It's best to have a healer there with her. Tilith would have been great and she's still pullable today I think, otherwise you may have just missed out on Y'shtola too? If so I guess Refia or Luka will have to do.

Emilbus

Guaranteeed 5* pull.

9TUC434.png

So happy after burning quite a bit of resources pulling Tillith and not get a single banner unit. I think I'm fine now with just pulling the free dailies.

Syntsui

Farming raids to summon cactuars is the best source of XP as you won't even waste stamina. If you can't really farm the hardest raid, the Maze is the best option + it gives LB pots and 6* materials.

Rikku is a support character, the best by far, but you will still need a healer for hard trials and Tilith is the best one as long as you have equipments/TMs to sustain her MP.

Finally got in.

Pulled everything.

Free pull was seltzer, 10+1 was a shine with all blues, guaranteed rainbow was Wilhelm and a gafgarrion, pulled a 10+1 on FFX and got rikku.

Wilhelm isn't a dupe, but... WoL 6* came out today
Rikku is fantastic and why I pulled that 10+1 on FFX.

Lots of TM ups on trash blues today, but at least when I can get back in I can run enchanted maze for more mats and metal cactaurs...

So I'm pretty sure I've had the absolute worst day you can possibly have in terms of pulls.

I ended up doing four 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, the guarateed rainbow pull, 23 regular ticket pulls, the daily free pull, and a 4* ticket pull.

What did I get out of that?

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

And a whole bunch of shit. Let that sink in. I even bought the bundle in the hopes that two more 11 pulls would do the trick. Nope. Just crap.

I literally did not get a SINGLE unit I will use. Not a goddamn one.

Argh. I'm feeling awfully low on the game right now. I won't quit, but I'm pretty close.

cw_sasuke

Yes do Maze now. It goes away tomorrow or so. Just read what the moogle say. If yo get to empty room-> Choose different dungeon path.

Alright thanks, the new Enchanted Maze is much better than the old.
Though...i also saw that there is a Mogking Event going on right now...i have to look up the units but if i farm a bit i could get some Gigantuars from Mogking too.

Just need to see what units are boosted.

It's best to have a healer there with her. Tilith would have been great and she's still pullable today I think, otherwise you may have just missed out on Y'shtola too? If so I guess Refia or Luka will have to do.

Sadly i didnt pull Yshtola either...so Refia will have to do it.
Though...lets say i manage to get a couple Tickets now, should i use them on the Banner with Tillith or try for Tidus and FFX instead ? I already pulled Rikku....so the Likelyhood of getting Tidus is quite low anyway.

Valonquar

Was on for about 6 minutes. used up orbs for king mog, got to 2nd Macalania Woods, & got data retrieval failed upon exiting dungeon. Back to not getting in.

Xion86

It's time...

Free Featured Summon: Blue...Anzelm (yey...)

EX Summon 1: Blue...Guy (Good TM so that's cool)
EX Summon 2: Blue...Leo (meh)

10+1 Summon Ticket:
QfupKVVl.png

:/

4*+ Guarenteed Ticket: Blue...GOLD...Warrior of Light (I have too many :()

Guaranteed 5* Base Unit Summon:
YrvTxxVl.png

Really wanted Gilgamesh, Tidus or Rikku...but a second Noctis...hmm, a dupe...but I guess a very useful dupe, I'm glad it wasn't Lightning.

Ticket 1: GOLD...Setzer
Ticket 2: Blue...Wakka (yey a banner unit :D)
Ticket 3: Blue...Russell
Ticket 4: GOLD...Refia
Ticket 5: Blue...Wakka

cw_sasuke

Oh story missions are half stamina too ? Damncw...we got work to do.

Farming raids to summon cactuars is the best source of XP as you won't even waste stamina. If you can't really farm the hardest raid, the Maze is the best option + it gives LB pots and 6* materials.

Rikku is a support character, the best by far, but you will still need a healer for hard trials and Tilith is the best one as long as you have equipments/TMs to sustain her MP.

I dont think i can clear the most difficult raids so its Enchanted Maze....but i just have to figure things out right now, i forgot a bit about the game. I feel like i should still get some from the Mogking while this event is up. Like the cheap tickets.

So I'm pretty sure I've had the absolute worst day you can possibly have in terms of pulls.

I ended up doing four 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, the guarateed rainbow pull, 23 regular ticket pulls, the daily free pull, and a 4* ticket pull.

What did I get out of that?

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

And a whole bunch of shit. Let that sink in. I even bought the bundle in the hopes that two more 11 pulls would do the trick. Nope. Just crap.

I literally did not get a SINGLE unit I will use. Not a goddamn one.

Argh. I'm feeling awfully low on the game right now. I won't quit, but I'm pretty close.

Don't feel bad. I was close recently as well. I'm convinced GUMI altered rates a few weeks back. Everything has been pure junk for a long while now. Pulling launch period units used to be rare until recently. Now it's almost all you get.

Doctor_No

Got on for a second, but still can't get one and stay on.

I got on for a second like an hour ago. Got booted when I tried to claim my daily log in bonus. I'm starting to get annoyed.

If my guaranteed 5*, 10+1, and 30k lapis I have on hand are bad, I may just hard pull 1 Tidus as protest.

bonkeng

Ok i know i was salty as fuck a few hours ago. So i used my free 10+1. Got trash.

Did 1 multi, got double rainbow Tidus+Marie.

Together with the daily Rikku, quite happy right now.

Rixa

Alright thanks, the new Enchanted Maze is much better than the old.
Though...i also saw that there is a Mogking Event going on right now...i have to look up the units but if i farm a bit i could get some Gigantuars from Mogking too.

Just need to see what units are boosted.

Sadly i didnt pull Yshtola either...so Refia will have to do it.
Though...lets say i manage to get a couple Tickets now, should i use them on the Banner with Tillith or try for Tidus and FFX instead ? I already pulled Rikku....so the Likelyhood of getting Tidus is quite low anyway.

Mog King is ending tomorrow or so. They extented it by one day. Not sure if they extend it more. Its Brave Frontier MK event. There is Raid now going. You should use raid orbs there too.

Do I get slaughtered?

ELT is easy, dunno about this. No orbs atm, need to wait 1h.

Musings

Was able to log in briefly and did a 5k pull on the banner - got Rikku and then all blues, not even mad if she's as incredible as everyone is saying. Will be using my 20 saved tickets to see if I can get anything else...

Doctor_No

Ok i know i was salty as fuck a few hours ago. So i used my free 10+1. Got trash.

Gz! that's an awesome pull! Hopefully I won't be salty whenever I can get into this game.

linkent

joining you with Ramza dupe...
free multi of nothing new....
5 tickets of bluess.........
a 4* ticket for Rikku...

CGwizz

My results:

>>>>>5* 10+1

Account 1 : Freyvia
Account 2 : Tidus ( fuck yes boy !!! )
Main : Wilhelm ( fuck you Gumi )

Free 10 +1

Account 1 : Garbage