• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Main: Gilgamesh
Alt: Trance Terra

Guaranteed 5* pulls. TT is best on alt. Can't finish main because error booted while ticket pulling.

Zalasta

Finally got in for the 3rd time, but it took too long so I wasted some energy. Not sure why they decided to drop everything on the same day instead of staggering it, summon banners don't usually change until Friday, could've helped if they had stuck to that schedule.

Quick question, do we not have the half price summon while the free summon is in place?

Got Fang for my freebie, ticket #1 Wakka, ticket #2 Rikku. Think I'll save the rest for now.

Where be Valentus? Haven't heard from our lord and savior today. What gear to use for Rikku? I put Auto Limit on her and am wondering what else. 2 LB TM's and HP? MP? SPR?

tuffymon

Where be Valentus? Haven't heard from our lord and savior today. What gear to use for Rikku? I put Auto Limit on her and am wondering what else. 2 LB TM's and HP? MP? SPR?

V was on discord for at least a little while, beyond mega salty, which who could blame? seeing people doing the raids and dailies and whatever else and some are just seeing a connection error screen

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Mog King is ending tomorrow or so. They extented it by one day. Not sure if they extend it more. Its Brave Frontier MK event. There is Raid now going. You should use raid orbs there too.

Okay i think i will do Mogkings for now so i can the cheap Tickets and Gigantuars from there...this happened on my 2nd run - missed these heh.

exvius59jxb.jpg
exv2zpk5s.jpg

I remember you telling me to keep those Karl units for this event to come back LOL.

Edit:
Damn Maxwell has a 6* form now as well - nice.

Camwi

So I'm pretty sure I've had the absolute worst day you can possibly have in terms of pulls.

I ended up doing four 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, the guarateed rainbow pull, 23 regular ticket pulls, the daily free pull, and a 4* ticket pull.

What did I get out of that?

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

And a whole bunch of shit. Let that sink in. I even bought the bundle in the hopes that two more 11 pulls would do the trick. Nope. Just crap.

I literally did not get a SINGLE unit I will use. Not a goddamn one.

Argh. I'm feeling awfully low on the game right now. I won't quit, but I'm pretty close.

You have my sympathy. I got a Queen too, but didn't pull as many times as you, plus I got a few Rikkus.

You definitely had the worst day of all.

Kouriozan

So I'm pretty sure I've had the absolute worst day you can possibly have in terms of pulls.

I ended up doing four 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, the guarateed rainbow pull, 23 regular ticket pulls, the daily free pull, and a 4* ticket pull.

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

And a whole bunch of shit. Let that sink in. I even bought the bundle in the hopes that two more 11 pulls would do the trick. Nope. Just crap.

Argh. I'm feeling awfully low on the game right now. I won't quit, but I'm pretty close.

giphy.gif

Yep this is really bad, this game need rolling gacha so much (better chances at 5* everytime you fail to get one, kinda like FE Heroes)

Rixa

Okay i think i will do Mogkings for now so i can the cheap Tickets and Gigantuars from there...this happened on my 2nd run - missed these heh.

I remember you telling me to keep those Karl units for this event to come back LOL.

Edit:
Damn Maxwell has a 6* form now as well - nice.

Yes do Mog King event with every nrg you have until event goes away. Those Metal Gods are fairly common.

Got olive from 5* guaranteed. She any good? Also I got a garland... curious if it's worth awakening for his 6*.

Garland will be useful for this raid with his 50% dark debuff

That will give you the highest possible DPS potential for any units using dark damage on the raid boss

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

I'm really sorry man. I've definitely been there too. Just remember you won't always have days like this.

robotuw

One and done on Macalania. Tilith just full-healed everyone after each Spheremorph press. I crafted everything except Razamataz, but one more ELT run should get me enough blue and red dust for that.

ELT Mog King is a chump. People got worried for nothing. The raid summon is bad though, and maxes out at 10x multipull?

Rikku at lvl 13 LB already. I'm going to take my time with her and max it before I awaken her. The raid rewards have some burst pots so I should be good.

Anyone figure out what the materia from the premium bundle does yet?

Xion86

From what I read on the gamepedia page, you can unlock an actual battle with him doing the following:

Special condition is required to unlock "The Moogle King's Counterattack" stage:
◦ Enter ELT stage, and do not attack King Mog.
◦ Your units will receive new abilities during battle.
◦ Use King's Play on one (or more) of your unit.
◦ Insult the king with Royal Bad Mouth the turn after.
◦ Finish the raid, and a challenge stage will be unlocked.

This didn't unlock anything for me :p.

I got Delita............

Got Rikku in one ticket though so I still have over a hundred to save.

But Delita........at least it wasn't Lightning.......

CGwizz

My results:

>>>>>5* 10+1

Account 1 : Freyvia
Account 2 : Tidus ( fuck yes boy !!! )
Main : Wilhelm ( fuck you Gumi )

Free 10 +1

Account 1 : Garbage
Account 2 : Trash
Main : Crap

Fucking hell in my 10 +1 on my main i had 6 four stars and all trash xD

update :

After some tickets i got

Account 1 : Rikku number 1
Account 2 : Rikku number 2
Main : Rikku number 3

I am happy as fuck, the 5* Wilhelm on my main acount fucking sucked because i have my WoL main tank ready since i started 2 months ago and in this acount i have Folhen from a daily pull and Wilhelm now, man i wiched i could trade the wilhelm for the tidus on the other acount.

But i am happy, it was amazing, got amazing units tms that i didnt had, ( still dont have a dual weapon character in on of my acounts because i was young and stupid and sold my zidane xD )

Rixa

From what I read on the gamepedia page, you can unlock an actual battle with him doing the following:

Special condition is required to unlock "The Moogle King's Counterattack" stage:
◦ Enter ELT stage, and do not attack King Mog.
◦ Your units will receive new abilities during battle.
◦ Use King's Play on one (or more) of your unit.
◦ Insult the king with Royal Bad Mouth the turn after.
◦ Finish the raid, and a challenge stage will be unlocked.

This didn't unlock anything for me :p.

On discord someone say let him run away.

I did kill him. I attacked turn after I used that Bad Mouth.
Bad Mouth did 1 damage :).

Syntsui

Was this supposed to be the first Raid that we didn't get because they gave us Ifrit and TItan early? The rewards are indeed much worse and the fact we can only do 1000 currency summon is insane as I said before.

>.>

Kouriozan

I'll be crazy and hoard those 10+1 tickets until we get that 3% rainbow rates, checked every news about it and there is no limit date to use that feature, only say we have 14 days to claim the ticket.

welp..
10+1 guaranteed 5*
aileen + rikku, shine, leon, agrias (another one.... more agriaslandu??)

10+1 free
trash (shine, king, sohze, ilias)

should i push more and hope for something?
I have 5k more crystal :X

also i sitll have my 4* tix and 15 more tix...
wanted tidus... ;_;

and i wanted also a landu//fryevia..
oh welll....

Well back in the game finally. Got a Rikku on my first regular 10+1. Can't decide if I should try for Tidus or not. Maybe pull until a rainbow and stop if it's him or not.

I'll be crazy and hoard those 10+1 tickets until we get that 3% rainbow rates, checked every news about it and there is no limit date to use that feature, only say we have 14 days to claim the ticket.

Wish I would have done this. Will be doing it for the one at the end of the month.

Doctor_No

Finally got on just now. Took me 153 pulls to get Tidus, only rainbow in those pulls.

But guaranteed 5* was my third Aileen. 5* ticket was Fohlen. I have to consider if I want to go for a second Tidus.

Zalasta

Yeah, the majority of report here seems like the free 10+1 yields a lot of trash, so I'm considering holding on to mine as well.

EDarkness

This event wasn't all that bad for me. Was fraggin' awesome, actually. I got Rikku x 3 and my rainbows turned out to be TIDUS and AILEEN!!! Wow. I have no complaints. I used every ticket and all of my lapis to do it, but I got Tidus and I can be content now until 2B comes out.

bryt

Guaranteed Rainbow = Seabreeze Dark Fina
Free 10+1 = All Junk

But only spent 16 tickets to get Rikku. Got 5 golds too.

Pejo

So I'm playing around with Tidus on unit calc. He's actually kinda tough to gear. You can't just look at raw numbers, because a lot of the BiS gear has an element on it, and you all know how bad running dual element is. Here's one build that doesn't take Brave Suit or Genji into play. It's over 900 attack, but still leaves a lot of my rarer TMs for another damage unit.

Tidus 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Aqua Blade +90ATK+DualWield w/Sword+Water
Left Hand: Brotherhood +135ATK+Water Element
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Celestial Gloves +30ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword +20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 2: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 4: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 7646 MP: 319 ATK: 916 DEF: 308 MAG: 201 SPR: 231

And here's closest I could get for BiS for him without adding a second element to weapons:

Tidus 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Save the Queen +112ATK
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Ability 4: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK w/ Great Sword
Total Stats: HP: 7646 MP: 319 ATK: 953 DEF: 274 MAG: 208 SPR: 201

What are you guys getting?

evangd007

Finally got in! Let's do this!

Guaranteed 5* - Emperor

😐

It could have been worse. It could have been a total disaster like a dupe Lightning or Queen.

Syntsui

So I'm playing around with Tidus on unit calc. He's actually kinda tough to gear. You can't just look at raw numbers, because a lot of the BiS gear has an element on it, and you all know how bad running dual element is. Here's one build that doesn't take Brave Suit or Genji into play. It's over 900 attack, but still leaves a lot of my rarer TMs for another damage unit.

Tidus 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Aqua Blade +90ATK+DualWield w/Sword+Water
Left Hand: Brotherhood +135ATK+Water Element
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Celestial Gloves +30ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword +20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 4: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Total Stats: HP: 7646 MP: 319 ATK: 916 DEF: 308 MAG: 201 SPR: 231

And here's closest I could get for BiS for him without adding a second element to weapons:

Tidus 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Save the Queen +112ATK
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Ability 4: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK w/ Great Sword
Total Stats: HP: 7646 MP: 319 ATK: 953 DEF: 274 MAG: 208 SPR: 201

What are you guys getting?

Look at Valentus Tidus in-game, that's the BiS for him. You should not use Genji Blade on him, his Water sword is a must. So you complement it with Save The Queen + GS Mastery + DK Soul + 2x 30% ATK materias.

Chinner

Banned
Er, is this new? Maybe a hint that Noctis is getting boosted to JPN levels soon??

His warp moves now mention the 1 one close quarter warp attack, which is a move exclusive to Japan and nerfed from Global.

525% ST Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -45% ATK/DEF Debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom