• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
High/lowlights from today's pulls (Free 10+1 and Guaranteed):

- Guaranteed 5-star: My 2nd Rem. Rem's a great unit.. but I don't see a point of having a 2nd one. Was hoping for Fryevia :(

- Three Galufs for some reason. Thanks RNGesus

- Shadow (ayyy, hi again, you dick)

- Zidane (which I sorely need)

- Bunch of repeats and garbage

And then I started pulling tickets and got Rikku 3 tickets in, so that was nice!

Overall, pretty mixed. Thrilled to get Rikku after only 3 tickets, but not thrilled that my 5-star was essentially trolling me!

jtan

Guaranteed 5* got Marie and Tidus
And used my 4 star ticket and got Rikku.

Don't know much about Marie, but pretty happy with Tidus and Rikku. Now I need to figure out how to make my team 🤔

Kouriozan

Er, is this new? Maybe a hint that Noctis is getting boosted to JPN levels soon??

His warp moves now mention the 1 one close quarter warp attack..
Nothing in French, sad.
He really need it, he's my strongest DPS and now he really has fallen behind in damage.

_woLf

I got Noctis from my free ticket. Super satisfied with that, even though the rest of the pulls were baaaad.

Did 3 11 pulls. One free and two paid. Literally the only thing of worth was 2 rikkus. I'll take it.

Wondering if I should spend my 110 tickets on this banner....

Kouriozan

Thread is not moving as fast as I thought it would, despite server problems.
Well I hope I'll get Rikku on a free daily otherwise I'll tickets the last day.

Eidjinn

Results: Aileen and Olive as 5 star, Rikku, Setzer as great 4*. Rest was kind meh.

The real bad: I just don't have almost anything as equips or materia for those two. So TM grinding for these two will start... now.

Need to get for Aileen: Artisan, Kaiser Knuckle, 2 champion belts, and attack+ something materias (only have one Leon and one Shine... argh).

For Olive (first, I need to max her out...): Sparky, 2x Bracers, Doublehand and... more atk+ materias...

Ugh. There's also Rikku's equips... ugh. This will take time.

What the shit, are people having issues with ELT Moogle raid or something? Just did my 5th orb and I am in the top 2k already lol. I guess people may still have problems getting on.

My god this Spherimorph is annoying! I don't know what's going on but only one attack is actually landing and it's doing about 20k. Been fighting this dude for like 20 minutes now. He's dropped almost my whole team multiple times already but the poor fool can't break Tilith XD

He wipes them, she rez's for full health. Even with the full heal spam Tillith has only broken a third of her mp and she's now getting the exact amount back as the full heal costs after using the pots earlier. Not even got my Rikku in part for the 5 unit bonus but with her, I guess I'm gonna be a real pain in the ass to kill for anything that can't OHKO very regularly.

Syntsui

What the shit, are people having issues with ELT Moogle raid or something? Just did my 5th orb and I am in the top 2k already lol. I guess people may still have problems getting on.

People are having issues to even play the game lmao.

Edit: Holy shit at this secret Mog King Fight, I tried to used the usual 2-turn kill but he wiped the entire party before I even had a second turn haha.

Pejo

Look at Valentus Tidus in-game, that's the BiS for him. You should not use Genji Blade on him, his Water sword is a must. So you complement it with Save The Queen + GS Mastery + DK Soul + 2x 30% ATK materias.

Hmm, I examined V's Tidus, and I still don't see why you wouldn't go for Genji Blade in BiS build. I get that Brotherhood has water, but wouldn't that be best on your 2nd DPS that can't En-water themselves? Plus you don't get the water imperil until his LB is full, so you can spam that enwater attack with Tidus until you build enough LB crystals.

I think I like Brotherhood and Aqua blade on Noct/Aileen or something as a secondary DPS with the enwater built in.

Not really, with her event Knuckle you're going to charge her LB really quick.
Still nice to have if you have nothing else to get.
Maybe I should save em for The Leading Man.

If I don't get him with well over 100 tickets and at least two 11 pulls I don't know what I'll do.

Well back in the game finally. Got a Rikku on my first regular 10+1. Can't decide if I should try for Tidus or not. Maybe pull until a rainbow and stop if it's him or not.

Wish I would have done this. Will be doing it for the one at the end of the month.

I"m surprised to hear that all Gumi employees did not have Tidus waiting for them in their mailbox bro. Gumi treating ya'll bad?

;-)

Rixa

Hmm, I examined V's Tidus, and I still don't see why you wouldn't go for Genji Blade in BiS build. I get that Brotherhood has water, but wouldn't that be best on your 2nd DPS that can't En-water themselves? Plus you don't get the water imperil until his LB is full, so you can spam that enwater attack with Tidus until you build enough LB crystals.

I think I like Brotherhood and Aqua blade on Noct/Aileen or something as a secondary DPS with the enwater built in.

Brotherhood is not Greatsword, thus you miss Great Sword Materia bonus. Or umm what was your weapon setup for Tidus?

Daily: Camille
Free 10+1: trash, except for Shine

... Rikku took 2 regular tickets. I haven't done the guaranteed 5* yet. Ahh. Do I try for Tidus?!

Edit: ... guaranteed 5* got me Frey (not a dupe!) and a second Setzer and a second Orlandu!!

Pejo

Brotherhood is not Greatsword, thus you miss Great Sword Materia bonus.

Well in my build talk I'm putting STQ and Genji Blade on Tidus, and then using Brotherhood on another character. That way Tidus gets the 50% bonus from both Blade Mastery and Large Sword mastery, and I can throw DKS on Aileen with a Sakurabafuki and another Blade Mastery.

*Edit* here's the build I'm thinking for Tidus:

Tidus 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Save the Queen +112ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Ability 2: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +20%HP
Ability 4: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK w/ Great Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 7646 MP: 319 ATK: 953 DEF: 274 MAG: 208 SPR: 201

And then I could do this with Aileen with just TMs I already have:

Aileen 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Brotherhood +135ATK+Water Element
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword +20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Titan HP:6000 MP:2000 ATK:5300 DEF:4000 MAG:1800 SPR:3200
Total Stats: HP: 6192 MP: 276 ATK: 932 DEF: 266 MAG: 166 SPR: 202

that way she's hitting the water imperil too.

RedZaraki

Banned
Counterattack missions all done.

Not worth farming it though. It's kinda annoying.

Important things:

- Always break his attack and magic.
- Keep up elemental resists for Fire/Lightning/Wind at least.
- Respect his thresholds.

Otherwise not too bad. Play the first part slow and then pop Golem and burn him down. While burning him down, if supports have free actions just guard.

RedZaraki

Banned
One and done on Macalania. Tilith just full-healed everyone after each Spheremorph press. I crafted everything except Razamataz, but one more ELT run should get me enough blue and red dust for that.

ELT Mog King is a chump. People got worried for nothing. The raid summon is bad though, and maxes out at 10x multipull?

Rikku at lvl 13 LB already. I'm going to take my time with her and max it before I awaken her. The raid rewards have some burst pots so I should be good.

Anyone figure out what the materia from the premium bundle does yet?

.....BUT THERE'S MORE.

SeanTSC

Went back to my trusty old OTKO chain of Burrito Grande, Elza, Noctis x2, Orlandeau + Friendlandu.

Super-Mog ELT+ Challenge Mode stood no chance. Easily kills him in one turn.

So how are people beating mog? I'm kinda only in it for the tickets this time but still, guy is proving really hard compared to Bahamut or Titan.

Okay.... so after all the shit pulls I had today, I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to rage quitting the game. Cooled off a bit and came back to finally do the raid and whatnot.

Remembered that I had an EX summon ticket from my bundle purchase earlier. Figured, what the hell and used it.

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

So I went and did BGN Woods. Got the summon ticket.
Push my luck? Why the hell not.

Blue --> Gold --> Rainbow.
Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

So after all of that pulling earlier with almost literally nothing to show for it, I get both Rikku and Tidus using random summon tickets. Dear jeebus.

Now I just have to figure out what the hell to do with them!! :)

Very glad to hear this. You're luck earlier seemed to be some of the worst could get on this event so damn fine recovery!

Syntsui

If we are imagining an entirely unoptional scenario where you won't have another Tidus to chain, I guess it would be better to give the sword to another character that could try to chain with him, but that would never be great because his frames are extremely fast and I don't think he chains well with anyone but him, it will work for what it is worth though I guess.

Two Tidus with Brotherhood getting LB on the first turn, using it on turn 2 for the 100% imperil and then chaining until the end of the fight without wasting a turn enchanting himself should be the most optiomal use of him.

So I'm pretty sure I've had the absolute worst day you can possibly have in terms of pulls.

I ended up doing four 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, the guarateed rainbow pull, 23 regular ticket pulls, the daily free pull, and a 4* ticket pull.

What did I get out of that?

Queen.
DKC.
12 Wakkas.
12 Lukas.

And a whole bunch of shit. Let that sink in. I even bought the bundle in the hopes that two more 11 pulls would do the trick. Nope. Just crap.

I literally did not get a SINGLE unit I will use. Not a goddamn one.

Argh. I'm feeling awfully low on the game right now. I won't quit, but I'm pretty close.

Okay.... so after all the shit pulls I had today, I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to rage quitting the game. Cooled off a bit and came back to finally do the raid and whatnot.

Remembered that I had an EX summon ticket from my bundle purchase earlier. Figured, what the hell and used it.

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

So after all of that pulling earlier with almost literally nothing to show for it, I get both Rikku and Tidus using random summon tickets. Dear jeebus.

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

Perfect! Congrats

Xion86

On the way home I had a think and now I happy that I got a second Noctis from my guarenteed 5*, could have been worse, and at least he's someone I'll use in my main party if things get tough, and in the Arena too. I did two more 11 pulls and were pretty trash so think I'll stop now.

Decided that I have decent enough units that will keep me going in the game that can make up my main party. I bought the new bundle and will be saving the lapis there. I also have 84 tickets still....going to be all used up for Cloud when he eventually comes into Global ;)

My first plan tonight is to max out Warrior of Light (and finally use up all my Stat increase pots on him) and max out the 2nd Noctis using The Enchanted Maze

Somehow I managed to unlock the Counterattack stage after a second try, although I didn't do much different apart from having all my units use the desired skills instead of just one. Will give that a try later.

I still have no idea who to use my Limit Burst Pots on now (Cecil and Noctis are maxed). I don't have Rikku.

Pejo

If we are imagining an entirely unoptional scenario where you won't have another Tidus to chain, I guess it would be better to give the sword to another character that could try to chain with him, but that would never be great because his frames are extremely fast and I don't think he chains well with anyone but him, it will work for what it is worth though I guess.

Two Tidus with Brotherhood getting LB on the first turn, using it on turn 2 for the 100% imperil and then chaining until the end of the fight without wasting a turn enchanting himself should be the most optiomal use of him.

Fair point, but even in an optimal chain scenario, if I have friend Tidus do AoE buff turn 1, and my Tidus do enwater, then put Brotherhood on, say, enhanced Firion for a finisher, that's even more damage. Actually, I like the sound of that over just trying to mash Aileen into the combo somehow. Looks like I might have to enhance my Firion.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
XlskPNL.png

Kouriozan

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

Dude it's Karma, you deserved those.
Or maybe Gumi shenanigans, anyway congrats!

Lyrian

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

/highfive

My roller coaster of emotions for today:

-- Pulled my free 11: Almost technically the WORST possible roll you can get, except that the bonus crystal was Mercedes and not Hope. UGH.

-- Pulled the 5k banner: Saw the results screen for a split second... ALL BLUE AGAIN. Ugh... it's going to be Delita or Lightning, isn't it?

<crack>

Tidus. HOLY FUCK. Hello, instant Brotherhood!

Ok... Let's try to get Rikku on the FFX banner:

First ticket --> straight RAINBOW drop --> SECOND TIDUS. McMahonpassingout.gif

Burnt 20ish more tickets --> ALL BLUE trash (and like 8 Wakkas). Ugh....

Sighed and threw up my Golden ticket --> GOLD

<crack>

Reformed into ANOTHER RAINBOW --> DK Cecil .... ugh?

Wait... /thinks.... that's a Deathbringer. I'm okay with that. 100% dark imperil when his enhancements land soon. Okay, sure....

/looks at Elza
/looks at DKC
/lightbulb goes on in head

100% Dark Imperil + Ravishing Blow +2 +Elza's Dark element LB (maxed, heh)+ Soul Eater +2?

I'm VERY OKAY with that, despite no Rikku... yet. Need to slow down for awhile on the pulling though.

Well holy fucking shit. I just got our good friend Oldmandeau off an EX ticket pull. Not 4 or 5* guaranteed. Just the standard one...going to use my 5* soon.

I am flabbergasted!

And Gilgamesh. Fuck Gumi heard my top 3 most wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom