• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Well holy fucking shit. I just got our good friend Oldmandeau off an EX ticket pull. Not 4 or 5* guaranteed. Just the standard one...going to use my 5* soon.

I am flabbergasted!

Wait I thought EX ticket only gave 3* and 4* EX ticket only 4*
Reddit lied!

Congratulations, that's really amazing!

Okay.... so after all the shit pulls I had today, I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to rage quitting the game. Cooled off a bit and came back to finally do the raid and whatnot.

Remembered that I had an EX summon ticket from my bundle purchase earlier. Figured, what the hell and used it.

Gold....... RIKKU!!!
Hot damn!! Finally!

So I went and did BGN Woods. Got the summon ticket.
Push my luck? Why the hell not.

Blue --> Gold --> Rainbow.
Are you kidding me?
TIDUS!!!

So after all of that pulling earlier with almost literally nothing to show for it, I get both Rikku and Tidus using random summon tickets. Dear jeebus.

Now I just have to figure out what the hell to do with them!! :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

That threaten to quit worked faster than normal.

LucaMac

Eventually got back in an did my 10+1 ticket pull. Got myself a Tidus. Happy days.

So, preferred friend unit...Orlandu, 100% evade Noctis, Freyvia (800+ magic), Tidus (Will have him leveled asap) or Aileen (Still unwrapped, dont have her spear)?

Code: 792,607,426

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok well I used my 5K pull and

gFDfGP5.png

NuPiUIK.png

I used 14 tickets, too. Got a couple more Rikkus (3 total) and 3 Wakkas and the rest trash. Super happy to finally have Greg and that sweeeet genji glove. Just wish I could've landed one of the Trinity.

Doctor_No

Alright Alright Alright. 3 Multipulls for a Tidus! Didn't get a 2nd Rikku in any of them. sheesh.

Congrats! Your consistent luck makes me jealous! I think Gumi may have cursed my account, or it knows I whale and intentionally lowers the rates.

I think Rikku rates are very good in this banner. I pulled 38 of her in around 400 pulls.

For those who know me and know my units should I even bother with Tidus? No urge at all but I have to say seeing him in action was nice, really well done sprite and animations. Don't bother? 3 Orlandu, TT, Olive, Noct. Where am I fitting him in?

Kouriozan

Not feeling so bad about Fohlen now, his TM like a Black Cowl upgrade (and I only own one) and he's my first real chainer. Heard he can chain with Toxic Rain too!
I need to do the Ultros trial though.

Need Cactuar, even Timber Track is too slow to level someone.

Syntsui

For those who know me and know my units should I even bother with Tidus? No urge at all but I have to say seeing him in action was nice, really well done sprite and animations. Don't bother? 3 Orlandu, TT, Olive, Noct. Where am I fitting him in?

Definetly not. You should bother with Ayaka and Sage Sakura as they will actually add something to your team, have great design and will change the pace of the fights with the way their skills work.

Not feeling so bad about Fohlen now, his TM like a Black Cowl upgrade (and I only own one) and he's my first real chainer. Heard he can chain with Toxic Rain too!
I need to do the Ultros trial though.

Need Cactuar, even Timber Track is too slow to level someone.
His helmet is BiS for Cloud and DKC (once he receives his enhancements, people will start posting videos of the DISGUSTING damage he does and will respect him more). He definetly has a use, lmao.

Hippo what did you get?!

Guaranteed 5* was my 3rd Dark Fina. Got a Rikku on my first regular 10+1 and a Tidus on my 3rd. Not bad I suppose. I probably shouldn't have pulled for Tidus though cause now I don't know what I am gonna do with him other than look at him rot in my unit box.

Syntsui

That's why I love the fam here. Thank you for being the voice of reason!

Oh and let's not forget the Nier banner, 2B is FUCKING BONKERS, pretty much everything is her set does insane damage and 9S will be a fantastic support with great breakers (50%) every element but holy/dark imperil and an AoE barrier skill with 30% mitigation.

Oh and let's not forget the Nier banner, 2B is FUCKING BONKERS, pretty much everything is her set does insane damage and 9S will be a fantastic support with great breakers (50%) every element but holy/dark imperil and an AoE barrier skill with 30% mitigation.

2B was already in the bag once the Nier collab was announced. Hope I don't swim back into whale territory again lol. 10k lapis at the moment. Need to start saving.

EDarkness

Well holy fucking shit. I just got our good friend Oldmandeau off an EX ticket pull. Not 4 or 5* guaranteed. Just the standard one...going to use my 5* soon.

I am flabbergasted!

And Gilgamesh. Fuck Gumi heard my top 3 most wanted!

That's badass. Congrats, man! Looks like a lot of folks ended up with some great new characters.

This is where I am too. I've got 2 Orlandeaux, TT, D.Fina, Noct, Olive, Greg, Fryevia... plus Ramza, Marie, Randi, Yun, Rikku, Tilith, Ling, WoL, Luneth, and 2 Lightnings.

Are we really in "wait for OK, Ayaka, or CG Sakura/Lasswell" territory?

Does Tidus bring anything to the game that we don't have?

Hell, I don't even know if I'll use Fry... (and of course I sold her moogles!).

God, I'm so happy for everyone's luck here.

Nikokuno

Guaranteed 5* was my 3rd Dark Fina. Got a Rikku on my first regular 10+1 and a Tidus on my 3rd. Not bad I suppose. I probably shouldn't have pulled for Tidus though cause now I don't know what I am gonna do with him other than look at him rot in my unit box.

Tidus (Gold, Rainbow), Rikku (Blue, Gold) after 19 tickets. So I have 10000 lapis, a 10+1, I don't know if the 5* guaranteed banner worth it now.

My bro got Lunneth after 2 tickets lol tho. He ask me if he's good, what's your (EXGAF) opinions??

Yea now I don't know what to do with all these units. I never thought I'd actually get Orlandeau. Guess I have a lot of options but now I think Orlandeau needs to jump ahead in line to level.

Tidus (Gold, Rainbow), Rikku (Blue, Gold) after 19 tickets. So I have 10000 lapis, a 10+1, I don't know if the 5* guaranteed banner worth it now.

My bro got Lunneth after 2 tickets lol tho. He ask me if he's good, what's your (EXGAF) opinions??

Very nice! What does he have other than Luneth? Luneth is gonna be a beast when he gets enhancements, but now he has been left in the dust.

_woLf

Between 3 11 pulls (including one free), 37 tickets and one free daily, I only got one rainbow, the guaranteed one. Boo :p

Can't decide if I wanna keep trying for Tidus or not. I have so many Wakkas and like 7 Rikkus now, though! :D

Do ya'll know if guaranteed 4 stars tickets can give 5 star units?

evangd007

Did a 10+1 on FFX and got Rikku. I expected a struggle. How anti-climactic.

Are we expecting FFXII to run concurrent with FFX? I kind of want to ensure I get Ashe and Rasler before chasing Tidus. Between lapis and tickets I have 281 pulls and 12 4* or better pulls, but I don't want to push my legendary poor luck.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Aww :( my 11 pulls were not that great either that I posted earlier.

Edit: dammit, just saw your latest pulls!!! :eek: (I badly wanted Gilgamesh)
Still upset? :p

Well over the past few weeks I got Reberta, then Fohlen. And both of them are fun units if not end game meta types. BUT then I got two big missing pieces between Snow and Gilga?? Yeah I'm as happy as a mostly F2P can be. :)

Server problems killed my hype, Fohlen isn't that good and I want my 5k lapis back >.<
I knew I wasn't feeling that guaranted rainbow.

Same here. I've very disappointed at the rates recently and I got two Rainbows today. Fucking Lightning and Fohlen. Would have never spent my lapis if I knew they had high rates for shit 5*s.

Can't complain too much considering the team I have as a F2P, but spending 10,000 lapis and (22) tickets to get an on banner 4* is a joke. Must have hit at least 8 or 9 golds before it ended up being Rikku.

Is the game still broken? I'm trying to figure out how I'm rank 2,000 in the raid, is the snort really making it that hard for people to complete ELT?

Counterattack can be cheesed with escape for three of the four missions, same as all raids.

This is where I am too. I've got 2 Orlandeaux, TT, D.Fina, Noct, Olive, Greg, Fryevia... plus Ramza, Marie, Randi, Yun, Rikku, Tilith, Ling, WoL, Luneth, and 2 Lightnings.

Are we really in "wait for OK, Ayaka, or CG Sakura/Lasswell" territory?

Does Tidus bring anything to the game that we don't have?

Hell, I don't even know if I'll use Fry... (and of course I sold her moogles!).

God, I'm so happy for everyone's luck here.

Reading reddit and other forums people are saying that after his LB he blows Orlandu out the water "supposedly". I will do daily pulls since they are free and MAY do a single 11 pull at the end of his banner but that's it.

Just realized that I got all the green giancrysts instead of the support ones.

Shiiiiit.

You have less than 24 hours, go farm lol.

SeanTSC

Reading reddit and other forums people are saying that after his LB he blows Orlandu out the water "supposedly". I will do daily pulls since they are free and MAY do a single 11 pull at the end of his banner but that's it.

The main thing I don't like about that with Tidus is that you HAVE to spend time setting him up and getting his LB going. Imo Orlandeau requiring literally zero setup is better. The turns you take building up to that point is a damage loss.

Also I can use Orlandeau to OTKO break the game, much harder to do that with Tidus.

The main thing I don't like about that with Tidus is that you HAVE to spend time setting him up and getting his LB going. Imo Orlandeau requiring literally zero setup is better. The turns you take building up to that point is a damage loss.

Also I can use Orlandeau to OTKO break the game, much harder to do that with Tidus.

Yep, I agree.

udca

Can't get the last raid stage to unlock. I tried using the playful command the first round, then the insulting one and then killing him but it doesn't seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom