• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-Duo

Here's my pull:

image.png

My second Fryevia! It would have been fun to get Tidus but I never expected that I would get her. Now I can go for her Best in Slot equipment.

tuffymon

On Elite don't attack him first round. Next round have everyone use King's Play which will be in their abilities. And then just have everyone use Royal Bad Mouth over and over until he runs. It will open up a new difficulty.

Man Elt was pretty rough... not sure I want a new difficulty >.>

udca

On Elite don't attack him first round. Next round have everyone use King's Play which will be in their abilities. And then just have everyone use Royal Bad Mouth over and over until he runs. It will open up a new difficulty.

Thanks! It worked when he had snorted all my units but one lol

Syntsui

The secret Mog King fight is so hard to get the Esper mission, then I saw the reward for it was more raid coins, lol. One turned the motherfucker and I'm never looking back.

Ken

is everyone leveling rikku LB? extra 24% on the def/spr portion doesn't seem super game changer to me for the pots

Kouriozan

The secret Mog King fight is so hard to get the Esper mission, then I saw the reward for it was more raid coins, lol. One turned the motherfucker and I'm never looking back.

Heh, I'm doing so little damage that I can summon Golem twice, problem is surviving his treshold.
Really show how weak I have become.

udca

Guys I think it would be great if all your Orlandeaus had either neutral or dark element and spirit slayer. It would really help for the raid.

forgrim

Guys I think it would be great if all your Orlandeaus had either neutral or dark element and spirit slayer. It would really help for the raid.

good point, i'll set it up as such.

on another note, i got poopstomped by the counterattacking moogle lol. wasn't expecting meteor twice in a row.

SeanTSC

Light is better than Neutral for Elemental chaining. Yeah, the first hit is going to take a 50% penalty, but everything after that will just be a 0%, so no bonus or penalty, and Elemental chaining builds up the bonus waaaaaaaay faster than non-elemental.

I'm currently OTKO'ing Counterattack Super Mog with a team with 3 Excaliburs on Noctis/Noctis/Orlandeau and a Holy Lance on Elza.

Zafir

Well a year and a bit later I finally have 3 base 5*.

I managed to pull seabreeze dark fina off a random pull earlier in the week and got Aileen from the gaurenteed banner. Don't really have the gear for them mind.

Besides that, my free 10+1 was really shit. I did about 45 pulls in the ffx banner (20 of which were 2 multi-pulls), got 3 Rikkus about 11 Wakkas and no Tidus.

Did really want Tidus but I guess my tragic luck in this game is still in place. Never gives me the units I REALLY want. Least I got Rikku.....

Man I hate to say it but this raid is really bringing the anniversary down. I'm happy with Noctis and Rikku for sure, but I'm honestly a little frustrated that they dump a new rainbow on all of us then give us the dumbest raid rewards. Maxing any new pulls is basically off the cards until the next raid or more event.

Are the raid drops capable of making any gear worth having at least?

Rokuren

Well, did my pulls earlier at work; but completely failed at trying to link images. So here we go.

Guaranteed 5*
Delita! I mean, Moonblade could be useful and his enhanced breaks could be good I guess.
1 Vivi away form Firaga!

Then free 11 pull, 20 tickets,3 regular 11 pulls, and 13 Wakkas later...

I'm pretty set on chainers now.

udca

Light is better than Neutral for Elemental chaining. Yeah, the first hit is going to take a 50% penalty, but everything after that will just be a 0%, so no bonus or penalty, and Elemental chaining builds up the bonus waaaaaaaay faster than non-elemental.

I'm currently OTKO'ing Counterattack Super Mog with a team with 3 Excaliburs on Noctis/Noctis/Orlandeau and a Holy Lance on Elza.

Yeah you're right for neutral damage. And even for the dark damage you'd need some kind of dark imperil. I didn't have much of a problem doing the counterattack, but I'll try the 1 round kill with holy damage

tuffymon

Man I hate to say it but this raid is really bringing the anniversary down. I'm happy with Noctis and Rikku for sure, but I'm honestly a little frustrated that they dump a new rainbow on all of us then give us the dumbest raid rewards. Maxing any new pulls is basically off the cards until the next raid or more event.

Are the raid drops capable of making any gear worth having at least?

IF you didn't use it yet, you still have 100 cactaurs on the mog king~

Having wi-fi on gives me a connection issue... turning it off lets me play >.>; turning it back on, instant issues again. Memu gets the same error except is it possible to "turn off" the wifi? I didn't seem to be able to...

SeanTSC

After 6 11 pulls that gave me 0 Rainbows, a 4* ticket that gave me Karl, and countless other tickets that gave me dick all since the Brave Frontier banner started...

I did 1 Lapis refresh and had enough Raid Points to get the 4* Guaranteed ticket reward due to the absurd amount of points that Super Mog Counterattack farming puts out and YOLO'd that motherfuckering ticket.

robotuw

So this is odd. The daily pull option is still missing from my summon screen. I've done the free daily, used some tickets, and restarted the app several times but it refuses to show up. C'mon Gumi, why won't you let me waste 250 lapis?

IF you didn't use it yet, you still have 100 cactaurs on the mog king~

Having wi-fi on gives me a connection issue... turning it off lets me play >.>; turning it back on, instant issues again. Memu gets the same error except is it possible to "turn off" the wifi? I didn't seem to be able to...

Y'shtola, Zyrus and Tillith ate those unforunately. Wondering if maybe I should use the other event that's up but the payout doesn't feel amazing and I kinda wanna finish these TM's ideally.

Kouriozan

So this is odd. The daily pull option is still missing from my summon screen. I've done the free daily, used some tickets, and restarted the app several times but it refuses to show up. C'mon Gumi, why won't you let me waste 250 lapis?

Daily became free, there is no half price pull until the free summon campaign is running.

I don't think it exists? It was never there on mine after update.

Speaking of which did anyone else notice something odd when the servers first came back up? During the downtime there was about 7 items purchaseable with the in game cash on the shop as opposed to one. After the servers went down and came back up it was down to one like usual. Perhaps this was part of the issue?

Rokuren

Y'shtola, Zyrus and Tillith ate those unforunately. Wondering if maybe I should use the other event that's up but the payout doesn't feel amazing and I kinda wanna finish these TM's ideally.

Yeah, the maze can be solid; but it's hard to beat the raids that dropped cactuars at a decent rate.

Xion86

Okay, will be sharing Orlandeau again soon, with Spirit Slayer.

Managed to get 163 Relics! :)

Just maxed Warrior of Light to 100/100, SPR 30/30, DEF 30/30, HP 450/450 :D

About to do my last run of Grand Gaia Chronicles,..it's been a fantastic event for rewards!

Yeah, the maze can be solid; but it's hard to beat the raids that dropped cactuars at a decent rate.

Totally. I think that's why I'm a little miffed at the raid. As someone who joined just before Bahamut this feels like the weakest content I've encountered and for it to land in line with the anniversary is just weird. They really should have adjusted the rewards considering what they gave us before this, even if it just meant better chances at good cactuars and gil snappers.

I hate to feel like I'm whining too because this anniversary event has been great outside of this. The extra NRG, slots and free pulls are awesome, which just makes the raid feel even more out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom