• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm..
against all odds I'm again at 8k lapis, still got the guaranteed 4* tix, still got 15 tix..
Should I try to whale for tidus or just do free daily and que serà serà?
I already got rikku ( and tilith before rikku)..
My healer dep is strong, support ramza is set, finisher is olive, Aileen (and chizuru) as chainer...
So I'm not so sure it's worth spending lapis//tix to chase tidus or be an ant for the next big banner (onion knight? Cloud?)

Kouriozan

And FF X event also 100% completed, I think I'm missing a few butterflies for the last sword but I can do lower difficulty.
EDIT : yep, missing 2 blue and 1 red.

Totally. I think that's why I'm a little miffed at the raid. As someone who joined just before Bahamut this feels like the weakest content I've encountered and for it to land in line with the anniversary is just weird. They really should have adjusted the rewards considering what they gave us before this, even if it just meant better chances at good cactuars and gil snappers.

I hate to feel like I'm whining too because this anniversary event has been great outside of this. The extra NRG, slots and free pulls are awesome, which just makes the raid feel even more out of place.
Nope I'm right there with you. This is a travesty, to be dramatic. I have all these units to level and no way to do it quickly and reliably. I mean I've got 2 measly mini cactuar so far. It's bull!

Weren't they going to open cactuar dunes for anniversary or what?

Dandte

Uhm..
against all odds I'm again at 8k lapis, still got the guaranteed 4* tix, still got 15 tix..
Should I try to whale for tidus or just do free daily and que serà serà?
I already got rikku ( and tilith before rikku)..
My healer dep is strong, support ramza is set, finisher is olive, Aileen (and chizuru) as chainer...
So I'm not so sure it's worth spending lapis//tix to chase tidus or be an ant for the next big banner (onion knight? Cloud?)

4* ticket - i would say safe it for something like wind veritas and spear mastery for aileen
Should I try to whale for tidus - from a reasonable perspective: No. From my fanboy perspective and deep love for ff x: yes
worth spending lapis//tix to chase tidus or be an ant - you have aileen who is a much simpler chainer.
I would save my lapis.

As for me and notable pulls today

Tidus
Freyvia
4 Rikkus
3 Zyrus (after 0 on his banner....i sold nearly all his moogles...urgh)
other stuff not worth mentioned.

Remember that ff x will have a mog king event in the future!

Vashetti

Banned
How can I make lapis now that I've finished every story area to the max?

40 from arena a day, 50 if you do all daily quests.

I'm not strong enough to do most of the Vortex superbosses.

Okay, will be sharing Orlandeau again soon, with Spirit Slayer.

Managed to get 163 Relics! :)

Just maxed Warrior of Light to 100/100, SPR 30/30, DEF 30/30, HP 450/450 :D

About to do my last run of Grand Gaia Chronicles,..it's been a fantastic event for rewards!

Nice!

Now the question I have is should we wait to collect the next expedition rewards after the time is up? Or should we not start anymore until it refreshes?

Andvary

I got Lighning with the 5k Guaranteed pull =(
2 4* tickets Beach Time Fina (first) and King (dupe)
I spent 15 more tickets and got a dupe Setzer, Ilias (new) and Rikku.

Wazzy

Banned
Just did all my free pulls and guaranteed 5 star. I pulled Ace and Luneth(already have but won't complain) which was nice since Ace is new but I had a 4* ticket and used it and managed to pull Tidus which I'm pretty happy about. Rikku is a big unit too right? I have a lot of tickets so I'm wondering if I should try for her.

Lyrian

After 6 11 pulls that gave me 0 Rainbows, a 4* ticket that gave me Karl, and countless other tickets that gave me dick all since the Brave Frontier banner started...

I did 1 Lapis refresh and had enough Raid Points to get the 4* Guaranteed ticket reward due to the absurd amount of points that Super Mog Counterattack farming puts out and YOLO'd that motherfuckering ticket.

Sweet YOLO there!

Hope I get Rikku with mine.

Nikokuno

Just did all my free pulls and guaranteed 5 star. I pulled Ace and Luneth(already have but won't complain) which was nice since Ace is new but I had a 4* ticket and used it and managed to pull Tidus which I'm pretty happy about. Rikku is a big unit too right? I have a lot of tickets so I'm wondering if I should try for her.

What a day, what a lovely day!

Kouriozan

Yes Rikku is a life saver with her limit.

robotuw

Yes, Rikku is arguably more important than Tidus. That said, congrats on the Tidus, he's great!

Kouriozan

Totally forgot to grind a Dark Knight Soul, now that I got Fohlen it's pretty much n°1 in my priorities. After Fohlen my Onion Knight will love it.

Counter Mog down with esper summoned. Orlandu, Carby!Marie, Ling, Tilith, WoL, and Friendlandu. Marie once again the MVP.

Once I get Rikku up and running, I'll see how she works into my team - but WoL is pretty damn game changing too. I just need a ton of cactaurs for Rikku, Tidus, and Dupelandu.

I'm on a plane and I think I have enough time to finish the FFX event...

So, TM moogles: Rikku pouch, Tidus sword, or Fry's needle? I'm just hoarding them like crazy right now.

Xion86

Nice!

Now the question I have is should we wait to collect the next expedition rewards after the time is up? Or should we not start anymore until it refreshes?

Ohh that's a good question, if you start now, and it rolls over, you would still get the Relics if you succeed I hope!

I'm thinking I might try pull for Rikku, and build her Limit Break up now, not as bothered about Tidus. Well, it's been a good day! Time to sleep now. Just did a lapis refresh to do another full run of the Maze while I can for some Cactuars and materials.

Okay guess I'm gonna try and pull her! Thanks y'all. :)

Edit: uhhhh first ticket pull I got another Tidus...

That's pretty ideal since he's a chainer. You can self chain with him now! Gonna be a pain kitting two of him out though I'd imagine. Grats though. I'd kinda like Tidus but I don't know if it's really worth it having a great chainer anyway. Figured I'll hold out until a good finisher is on banner.

Genji Glove is a no-brainer for my moogles hanging around, I reckon? That will be it for a while...

I would. I'd happily pull Gilgamesh just for that glove.

I got Lighning with the 5k Guaranteed pull =(
2 4* tickets Beach Time Fina (first) and King (dupe)
I spent 15 more tickets and got a dupe Setzer, Ilias (new) and Rikku.

Oh my...

I'm assuming you did the free 10+1 as well?

If so, your experience almost mirrors mine exactly, right down the units, only King was new for me.

Zalasta

Are you guys farming the ELT or counterattack? I must be doing something wrong because it takes me forever to kill the King Moogle. Probably because I have no one to chain friend Orlandu,

That's pretty ideal since he's a chainer. You can self chain with him now! Gonna be a pain kitting two of him out though I'd imagine. Grats though. I'd kinda like Tidus but I don't know if it's really worth it having a great chainer anyway. Figured I'll hold out until a good finisher is on banner.

I would. I'd happily pull Gilgamesh just for that glove.

Yea I'm leaning towards it...I will really need to TM farm this month I think.

Are you guys farming the ELT or counterattack? I must be doing something wrong because it takes me forever to kill the King Moogle. Probably because I have no one to chain friend Orlandu,
Im farming counterattack im not chaining

Got Noctis as my own main DPS

Friend Orlandu(if it has Deathbringer), or Dark Fina, or TTerra.

My other unit is Zyrus if the friend is a mage or Shine/Garland if its Orlandu with Deathbringer.

robotuw

This raid is the first one that I've had a TT with Alterna so I'm learning the timing to finish with her. It's nuts. I can one-shot the king if I pull it off right.

Are there any other good weapons like Deathbringer to use on the Mog King? I'm guessing that will be a slimmer pool of people who do have it since it's a TM for a 5* base. I'm kinda not doing enough to him to run ELT at this point.

Celegus

Nah it's still totally busted for me too. I'll forgive them if I get a Tidus when it does come back!

Turns out I forgive them after all!!!!!!

Free daily was gold, but it was another Sozhe. Free 10+1 got me Rikku, awesome! 5* was Reberta (glad I kept her moogles) and a bunch of trash (3 Golbez 2 Shadows were a highlight). Not sure what to do with her though.

Wife got trash from free 10+1 and Emperor on 5*... not exactly the greatest (and she already has both versions of Dark Fina). She got two Warrior of Lights in those (TM up to 30%), while I'm over here still waiting for my first one.

I was gonna stop there happy with Rikku but she convinced me to do a few tickets just for fun. She got Rikku on her 3rd ticket and I got Tidus on my 3rd. Couldn't believe it!!!!

Now I just need a flipping WoL, but today was pretty amazing for me.

Xevren

Been fun reading what everyone got. Got Aileen as my rainbow pull and rikku was in my 10+1 so I'm super happy. Really happy with 6 star WoL <3

And finished up Zidane tmr too!

Turns out I forgive them after all!!!!!!

Free daily was gold, but it was another Sozhe. Free 10+1 got me Rikku, awesome! 5* was Reberta (glad I kept her moogles) and a bunch of trash (3 Golbez 2 Shadows were a highlight). Not sure what to do with her though.

Wife got trash from free 10+1 and Emperor on 5*... not exactly the greatest (and she already has both versions of Dark Fina). She got two Warrior of Lights in those (TM up to 30%), while I'm over here still waiting for my first one.

I was gonna stop there happy with Rikku but she convinced me to do a few tickets just for fun. She got Rikku on her 3rd ticket and I got Tidus on my 3rd. Couldn't believe it!!!!

Now I just need a flipping WoL, but today was pretty amazing for me.

Been fun reading what everyone got. Got Aileen as my rainbow pull and rikku was in my 10+1 so I'm super happy. Really happy with 6 star WoL <3

And finished up Zidane tmr too!

Congrats guys!

LucaMac

Threw my two FFX tickets at Brave Frontier...Leo and Seria. Same odds as Tilith and too late to contribute her bonus. Ah sure...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So....

My 5* Pull netted me Eileen.

Needed a Rikku, so I did some tickets and used a 4* one to net her. Decided to do another 12. Got myself a Freyja.

Feeling lucky, I decided to use that 10+1 ticket and a 5k pull.

Nothing good came from that. If only I stopped sooner dammit!

I'm pretty content still. I wanted Marie, WIll, or Tidus more. But Eileen and Freyja were both second tier.

So now I'm sitting on Luneth, Ramza, Noctis, Orlandu, Rem, Eileen, and Freyja. Not too shabby for year 1. With Noctis and Ramza coming from paid pulls.

so what should i bring to fight spherimorph?

Do you have Tilith? I couldn't hit the damn thing for decent damage at all and never found out why, would love to know since I need to do another run. But if you have a decently equipped Tilith at around 4k hp and can regen 45mp a go it can't actually kill you. It's a slog though for sure that way. I think the idea is to follow the element like in FFX, but he removes debuffs every time he shifts so it kinda ruins debuffs completely unless you want to apply them before your turns every round.

Kouriozan

Just saw Fohlen victory animation and... KAWAIIIIIIIII

MRP7Xfd.gif

In game it's a bit slower though

SeanTSC

so what should i bring to fight spherimorph?

I'm spending all of my energy farming the maze until it's over since I have so much shit I need to level now, but after that I think I'm going to do this:

WoL, Tilith, Elza, Fryevia, +Friendvia. Wait until it makes itself weak to Ice and then youarealreadydead.jpg.

Kouriozan

I did Spherimorph with Noctis / WoL / Emperor / Tilith / Rixa's Ace.
Got the bug where the boss dispel its weakness so it was awful, thanks to Rixa's Ace I did some good damage though, and when it didn't bug Fire From Below was amazing.
My Noctis did pitiful damage with Apocalypse even if he got 900+ ATK so I chained Fire Flask with The Emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom