• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

I pulled 104 times today. Got a shit ton of useful 4*'s, including 8 rikkus.

But, most importantly, I now have Noctis, a second Orlandeau, and TIDUS!

AND NO SHADOWS!!!

Today was a good day! And I still have a ton of tickets left over to go towards Veritas someday.

edit: and I threw 6 tickets into the BF banner for fun and got 4 4*'s, including Tilith! brb, buying lotto ticket

Syntsui

I did Spherimorph with Noctis / WoL / Emperor / Tilith / Rixa's Ace.
Got the bug where the boss dispel its weakness so it was awful, thanks to Rixa's Ace I did some good damage though, and when it didn't bug Fire From Below was amazing.
My Noctis did pitiful damage with Apocalypse even if he got 900+ ATK so I chained Fire Flask with The Emperor.

So it's a bug? I found it weird that it never exposed a weakness, so it took a shit load of time to build the LB bar >.>

Ironic enough, due to the jump bug, my Excalibur Noctis was able to damage him with his also bugged jump. THX GUMI!!!

Lockon

4 months since I posted in here during Queen banner...Happy 1st Anniversary everyone!!!

I finally got a Ramza with the guarantee 5* pull and got Rikku within 5 tickets.

Spent 30 tickets total and got a bunch of nothing mostly.

Edit: Thinking about Tidus right now...My heart say yes and my brain say no lol

I've always felt super confident about my chances of getting both Tidus and Rikku when this banner came with all the lapis and tickets I had saved up. So going in today, I had 61k lapis and 139 tickets as a F2P plus the free pull we all get, the free 10+1 we all get and the one 4* ticket we got some months ago.

Free pull: Gilbert.....liquid shit

Free 10+1: All complete shit, not a single worthwhile unit

4* or better ticket: Gold....Rikku? turns to rainbow...please be Tidus!....Sea Breeze Fina...was she a better version of Dark Fina? I want to say she'd be an upgrade from ExDeath

Time to start using the 139 tickets. Got Rikku within the first 10 tickets used and nailed Tidus with ticket number 54!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After accepting rewards, back up to 88 tickets and still all 61k lapis mwahhahahaha I win, FFX banner! So I go ahead and use the guaranteed 5* for 5k lapis and I got Marie with everything else garbage. I was really hoping for Ramza, desperately want the Brave Suit but at least she's a good niche unit. I already have Minfilia maxed out so not too big a deal but she is an upgrade over Minfilia I know. I'll level her slowly on the side.

Had enough metal cactuars to max out WoL, Tidus, and Rikku instantly with still some gigantuars left over. Learned Brotherhood instantly and still have 35% worth of TM moogles I can use elsewhere. Not sure if I want to use it on Rikku or something that I'll place on Tidus. It's a real struggle giving Tidus good stuff without neutering Noctis.... I did pull multiple more Shines plus the Power of Creation is cooking already so I'll get Tidus up there eventually. In the meantime, he's still in the 700's which is higher than CoD was that's for sure. Maxed out Tidus' ATK, DEF, and SPR. Maxed out WoL's DEF and SPR while working on his HP. Once I finish potting his HP I'll move on to Tidus. Rikku got the MP pots and whatever DEF and SPR was left. I have a ton of Arena coins I could use to get pots back quickly not to mention the events running so I'll get those soon. Oh, forgot to use LB pots before awakening Rikku, doh! So only got her to level 5 haha

Besides the aforementioned, notable units I received with those 54 tickets were Fohlen, two Setzers, multiple more Shine's, Abel who I think has a good TM, Leon who I'm guessing has a good TM because I've seen people mention it in this thread today, Bikini Fina, and Amelia. Not sure if Amelia is good but I remember people pulling for her during the banner. Was Fohlen any good?

In any case, landing Tidus and Rikku plus WoL 6* upgrade has upgraded my team overnight. Hopefully I can handle the most difficult content now! I could only get Lakshmi up to 35 for Rikku, need more megacrysts! I need to lookup what path to take with Lakshmi, haven't spent her points yet.

Congrats to everyone who's slaying this banner alongside me!

Sweet, can two turn The ultimate/Counter level Mog!

Squall, you're a savage. I can't keep past 15 tickets lol. I have problems. Congrats!

Currently sitting at 591 rank, 265k raid points. One refill, just got the 4* ticket which I must bank for 2B or Ashe or Ayaka.

Kouriozan

Squall, you're a savage. I can't keep past 15 tickets lol. I have problems. Congrats!
Hehe wanna see big ticket numbers?

yq1aW9wl.jpg

That's about 4 months of hoarding, of course I used 5k lapis today or I would be near 40k.
Hoping to snag Rikku on daily otherwise I'll have to use some tickets the last day.

Whizkid7

So I guess I'm back to playing this again.

Decided to poke my head in for more than five seconds today (I lost interest a few months ago and only occasionally jumped in for daily) and saw all the free goodies and figured "Meh, why not." 10+1 ticket was hot garbage, go figure. Free daily? Also hot garbage.

So I say "fuck it, might as well dip one last time for the guaranteed 5*, if it's one I already have I'm done for good", and end up with both Marie and Aileen. Given how everybody was praising Aileen during her release, I'm figuring I'll take it. Shrug, do one more 5k pull, there's Rikku.

Oh, and WoL 6*, which I was looking forward to, so now I've got quite a few new units to raise. Here we go again...I let it suck me right back in!

Celegus

What do you use to do that? Just Orlandeau things? I just read how to unlock that stage so haven't done it yet, but I was surprised at how tanky ELT mog is. My party's not really optimized for it yet, but it was taking me 3 turns to clear (just pressing repeat though, not setting up chains or anything)

Congrats Squall, glad it worked out for you! And everyone else that had a good day, I missed a lot of the action at work and then busy at home. Particularly glad crazyivan had a good end to the day, that was pretty rough at first.

My ticket stash is still sitting pretty at 130+ as well - bring on FFXII!

What do you use to do that? Just Orlandeau things? I just read how to unlock that stage so haven't done it yet, but I was surprised at how tanky ELT mog is. My party's not really optimized for it yet, but it was taking me 3 turns to clear (just pressing repeat though, not setting up chains or anything)

Congrats Squall, glad it worked out for you! And everyone else that had a good day, I missed a lot of the action at work and then busy at home. Particularly glad crazyivan had a good end to the day, that was pretty rough at first.

My ticket stash is still sitting pretty at 130+ as well - bring on FFXII!

Trance Terra 4190 hp - 910 mag - Ring of lucii for Alterna which is key as its my finisher. Uses her ele resist buff first round and then Dual Cast Alterna.

1 Landu 5.7k hp with 961 atk (down from 1017/1025) - Excal, Genji glove/blade - Spirit slayer materia.

2nd Landu 5.6k hp 811 atk - Excal, Sakurafubuki - dual wield and crush helm materia (prior to 6* WOL this materia was putting in work as I had this guy using the def/spr break and the other landu using the we atk/mag break.

WOL - 7.5k hp 299 spr 361 def (weakest link, he needs his gear changed, I need to do some theory crafting.

Tilith 5.1k hp 464 mp, 13% mp regen per turn ( i think ) 432 spr, 35 fire ice lightnig resist. She does Tilith things.

First turn TT uses ele buff, WOL arms eraser, 2nd landu uses crush helm, first landu holy explosion.

Second turn Tilith uses her atk mag def spr buff, my 2 landu holy explosion, friend landu holy explosion, TT dual cast alterna. In the end you are right it is landu things.

Since WoL is now up and running should I respec Golem? Does anyone have an optimal build for that esper?

Got Rikku up to LB 9, really rocking the enchanted maze today.

EDarkness

How are you guys able to kill the Mog King in one or two turns on ELT? I hit the guy and hit the guy without much damage done, even with a badass friend unit. I can't seem to do a lot of damage to the guy as DEF break doesn't do anything. I imagine there's something that needs to be done first before you're able to do normal damage.

How are you guys able to kill the Mog King in one or two turns on ELT? I hit the guy and hit the guy without much damage done, even with a badass friend unit. I can't seem to do a lot of damage to the guy as DEF break doesn't do anything. I imagine there's something that needs to be done first before you're able to do normal damage.

I can three turn it with a good friend unit (high atk Orlandu, freyvia, Aileen, or maybe tidus, decent chainer is what I need). I chain that with Ace (+1 laser), chizuru, Gilgamesh tri-attack and embolden them all. Finish with 1k atk olive's true shot (second and third turn). First turn Olive sets up by breaking defense and elec imperil)

May not work for counterattack (have to set up element mitigation (marie/minfillia and slot in Tilith)

EDarkness

I can three turn it with a good friend unit (high atk Orlandu, freyvia, Aileen, or maybe tidus, decent chainer is what I need). I chain that with Ace (+1 laser), chizuru, Gilgamesh tri-attack and embolden them all. Finish with 1k atk olive's true shot (second and third turn). First turn Olive sets up by breaking defense and elec imperil)

May not work for counterattack (have to set up element mitigation (marie/minfillia and slot in Tilith)

Hmm...I guess you have a lot of super high ATK units? 1k ATK Olive? I don't have anything close to that. So many people are using elemental weapons, too, so that doesn't help either. Maybe something is wrong with the way I'm doing this, because I had a high ATK friend who couldn't put a dent in him at all.

He has a self buff that happens at 50% which buffs his def/spr a lot and it needs to be dispelled. Forgot to put that in my previous post.

Syntsui

I'm chaining two Orlandus and finishing with two Dark Finas, it's not optimal but it's what I have available at the moment >.>

I could awaken Firion to make him a true finisher but I honestly think it's a waste of crysts and I'd rather save for Orlandu or DKC.

One turn for set up (def and atk break, element mitigation, holy imperil), another to finish things up (divine ruination chain + dystopia finish).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm having good luck with Noctis + Yun + Frienlandus in the 900+ range. Refia and Cecil to buff and Ling to break def and i get a clean 3-4 shot every time.

Not even screwing with the secret level, that's nuts.

EDarkness

The group I use is Minfilia (buffer), CoD (700 ATK), Orlandu (600 ATK), Noctis (550 ATK), and Lightning (600 ATK) with a friend unit around 900 ATK. I have Noctis use Warp Break and Minfilia buff. With this crew I usually take him down maybe 1/16th of his HP. Hardly puts a dent in him. Takes forever to kill the Mog King and he ends up blowing most of my group away.

The group I use is Minfilia (buffer), CoD (700 ATK), Orlandu (600 ATK), Noctis (550 ATK), and Lightning (600 ATK) with a friend unit around 900 ATK. I have Noctis use Warp Break and Minfilia buff. With this crew I usually take him down maybe 1/16th of his HP. Hardly puts a dent in him. Takes forever to kill the Mog King and he ends up blowing most of my group away.

Did you pick up the weapons/ tm's from the previous trials? Great sword mastery, genji blade, power of creation, etc. you have an amazing squad, they just need better gear.

Lyrian

Also, if we're talking ELT mog, bring a 6* WoL. First turn Embolden, second turn Brave Presence. Thus, WoL is guaranteed to eat the first snort.

Everyone else is in pure glass cannon mage/phys DPS mode as Mog does NOT fight back. You have 5 turns to just pour everything you got at Mog by sacrificing WoL for the team before he starts to snort your other party members.

EDarkness

Did you pick up the weapons/ tm's from the previous trials? Great sword mastery, genji blade, power of creation, etc. you have an amazing squad, they just need better gear.

I have all of those things except Great Sword Mastery. I couldn't beat those guys so it's impossible to get right now. I must be doing something wrong because I can't ever get my guys as super high as you guys do, but I have all of the most recent weapons and such from events. Trying to get a good weapon for Orlandu right now (like Save the Queen), but it's gonna take a while since I spent all of my TM Moogles on getting Power of Creation recently.

I don't think my group is all that bad, so I don't understand why I'm having such a rough time on the Mog King (ELT) when folks are talking about taking him out in 3 or 4 turns.

I have all of those things except Great Sword Mastery. I couldn't beat those guys so it's impossible to get right now. I must be doing something wrong because I can't ever get my guys as super high as you guys do, but I have all of the most recent weapons and such from events. Trying to get a good weapon for Orlandu right now (like Save the Queen), but it's gonna take a while since I spent all of my TM Moogles on getting Power of Creation recently.

I don't think my group is all that bad, so I don't understand why I'm having such a rough time on the Mog King (ELT) when folks are talking about taking him out in 3 or 4 turns.

Tomorrow i will put up my evade noct for you to get some of these trials done and get you what you are missing.

EDarkness

Tomorrow i will put up my evade noct for you to get some of these trials done and get you what you are missing.

Thanks, but don't worry about it, man. Heh, heh. That stupid trial to get the Great Sword Mastery is a pain because no one can die and I can't do it without someone dying. I think there is one more part of that trail that isn't listed and that is there can't be any combos while Ifrit is alive. Comboing will cause him to go insane and he'll wipe your group. I wish I would have known this before going in as I always kept trying to have at least two damage dealers to try to take him out faster, but doing so will always cause him to go crazy and attacking individually just takes a long time. I haven't had the time to try it again and probably won't try for a while.

Thanks, but don't worry about it, man. Heh, heh. That stupid trial to get the Great Sword Mastery is a pain because no one can die and I can't do it without someone dying. I think there is one more part of that trail that isn't listed and that is there can't be any combos while Ifrit is alive. Comboing will cause him to go insane and he'll wipe your group. I wish I would have known this before going in as I always kept trying to have at least two damage dealers to try to take him out faster, but doing so will always cause him to go crazy and attacking individually just takes a long time. I haven't had the time to try it again and probably won't try for a while.

If you have a Ceres you can get through it without her ever taking a hit. Can't remember the name of the move but it's how I got LBM way before I'd be able to survive it.

Flambe

Don't feel too bad, I'm in same boat with Noctis, Gilgamesh, Tidus, ExDeath, Lightning and doing negligible damage to him. I can barely kill him before last couple people are snorted/he runs but it's close.

To be fair I haven't played in a couple months so my gear is lacking, though I hoped Tidus would go higher than 808 ATK, ah well. That dropped my Noctis to 602 and Greg to 579 dmg though, poor guys >.< I need to figure out how to gain some ground on all the new crap that has come out since Orlandu

tuffymon

Anyone have any suggestions for this odd occurrence? Memu says connection error, try my phone connection error... turn off wifi and I can play. I've reset my modem already.

edit at work now, and on wifi ffbe's working fine. could my internet have done something wonky?

jtan

All I wanted was tilith today and I just got both Vargas and Elza. The only time I don't care about getting rainbows lol

Whyyyyyy

bryt

Wow, Rikku/WoL/Tillith combo is broken. Just saw how powerful it is doing this Mog King fight. Mog King's attack were doing like 2k damage a turn when I was fully buffed lol.

Syntsui

If anything, this trial just proved how essential an ailment immunity TM is for Tilith, definitely farming at least one now.

If a boss that is worth a shit has this preemptive attack mechanic in the future, I'll be fucked.

tuffymon

If anything, this trial just proved how essential an ailment immunity TM is for Tilith, definitely farming at least one now.

If a boss that is worth a shit has this preemptive attack mechanic in the future, I'll be fucked.

Good thing her Tm is just that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom