• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

You disrespected the threshold, use the first turn to debuff him and take like 10%/15% of his health. Then one shot him in the next turn, if you fail you will die.

Ohhh so that's how it is. Thanks man.

Will try again and see if it's worth farming Counterattack over ELT.
Happened to me too. Did we cross thresholds too quickly, thus aggregating the damage?

We're just over confident, is all. Lol.

robotuw

I finally did my guaranteed 5* pull. It was Dark Fina with a bonus Queen and Amelia! Not earth-shattering but I'm happy with that. They are all new units for me. Queen has a good TM and I'm fine with her as long as she wasn't the only rainbow. (plus I have this weird faith that Gumi will make her enhancements better) DFina is a great unit and a great TM. Anyone know if her enhanced Ultima chains with TT's? I've got one of each now. Gumi is determined I have an awesome mage squad with DFina, TT, and two Emperors.

I'm going to end the first week with 281 relics. We had an extra day this time but that is still excellent. I'm going to have no trouble meeting the weekly goal if I can keep that up.

Can anyone tell me what Rikku's TM is specifically good for? Like a trial or something? The chaos grenade only seems good for arena, the esunaga is less useful since I already have Tilith and Ling, and the LB boost just seems 'eh'. I want to spend these 100% worth of moogles but DFina, Queen, and Amelia all look tempting too.

Syntsui

I gave up on Rikku's TM after some comments here about how unnecessary it is, so I used my moogles to get Ring of Lucii.

Now I have a legit finisher with Dark Fina using Alterna.

across

Anyone know if her enhanced Ultima chains with TT's? I've got one of each now.

It does.

Can anyone tell me what Rikku's TM is specifically good for? Like a trial or something? The chaos grenade only seems good for arena, the esunaga is less useful since I already have Tilith and Ling, and the LB boost just seems 'eh'. I want to spend these 100% worth of moogles but DFina, Queen, and Amelia all look tempting too.

It seems pretty overrated to me. No way in hell would I waste moogles on it, and she'd be several places back in my TM queue.

Dina's TM is basically MAG+50%. Amelia's TM isn't that big of a deal offensively on Olive but it has a ton of SPR so it's really strong defensively. If the moogles are just burning a hole in your pocket I'd probably do Dina. I'm assuming you have Olive in the first place, otherwise Amelia definitely isn't worth it.

robotuw

It does.

It seems pretty overrated to me. No way in hell would I waste moogles on it, and she'd be several places back in my TM queue.

Dina's TM is basically MAG+50%. Amelia's TM isn't that big of a deal offensively on Olive but it has a ton of SPR so it's really strong defensively. If the moogles are just burning a hole in your pocket I'd probably do Dina. I'm assuming you have Olive in the first place, otherwise Amelia definitely isn't worth it.

Yes! Now to get 20 more black giancrysts (ugh).

I don't have Olive, I just want the apron for Ramza. It's definitely not a priority. I already have 2 quick attacks, power of creation and the gilg 30% atk so I'm not that desperate for wisdom. dfina's probably the way to go. It'll be another 20% mag on TT to replace a mag 30% materia.

Ken

Any strong unit with non elemental attacks and someone to raise the element resistance of your party. He doesn't hit hard as long as he is broken and you have the mitigation up.

Do you have Tilith? I couldn't hit the damn thing for decent damage at all and never found out why, would love to know since I need to do another run. But if you have a decently equipped Tilith at around 4k hp and can regen 45mp a go it can't actually kill you. It's a slog though for sure that way. I think the idea is to follow the element like in FFX, but he removes debuffs every time he shifts so it kinda ruins debuffs completely unless you want to apply them before your turns every round.

I'm spending all of my energy farming the maze until it's over since I have so much shit I need to level now, but after that I think I'm going to do this:

WoL, Tilith, Elza, Fryevia, +Friendvia. Wait until it makes itself weak to Ice and then youarealreadydead.jpg.

oops I missed these

i ended up just going in with non-elemental equips lol

Shouta

Aw shiet. Move over WoL. BASCH IS IN THE HOUSE. Dude is basically Mystair + WoL on steroids.

Gabranth looks crazy as a provoke tank/attacker too. He has a 40% Damage cut that activates on a counter but also a standard 30% and 100% Provoke that leads to a damage skill.

NEW TANKS EVERYWHERE

tuffymon

Aw shiet. Move over WoL. BASCH IS IN THE HOUSE. Dude is basically Mystair + WoL on steroids.

Gabranth looks crazy as a provoke tank/attacker too. He has a 40% Damage cut that activates on a counter but also a standard 30% and 100% Provoke that leads to a damage skill.

NEW TANKS EVERYWHERE

Rip WoL... we never even had a chance... >.>;

Syntsui

NEW TANKS EVERYWHERE
I'm going all in on these, 40k lapis and counting. I can feel the taste of their armor.

Rixa

^^
Yeah not wasting moogles to Rikku.

Well, did my pulls earlier at work; but completely failed at trying to link images. So here we go.

Guaranteed 5*
Delita! I mean, Moonblade could be useful and his enhanced breaks could be good I guess.
1 Vivi away form Firaga!

Then free 11 pull, 20 tickets,3 regular 11 pulls, and 13 Wakkas later...

I'm pretty set on chainers now.
Double Tidus :D Grats a lot.

After 6 11 pulls that gave me 0 Rainbows, a 4* ticket that gave me Karl, and countless other tickets that gave me dick all since the Brave Frontier banner started...

I did 1 Lapis refresh and had enough Raid Points to get the 4* Guaranteed ticket reward due to the absurd amount of points that Super Mog Counterattack farming puts out and YOLO'd that motherfuckering ticket.

You did it \o_

Iam not in hurry to awaken Wilhelm to 6*. His LB is now 14/20 and I hopefully get LB pots from raid (as pts rewards 3.7m to go :D). I let Cecil & WoL take care of things (well WoL is still max 5*).

What I did. I checked Exviuswiki | Wilhelm skills & abilities. Holy fuck what a tank I have.

Wilhelm 6 Star (full pots)
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Capture%20(6).PNG

Right Hand: Defender's Daggers +12ATK+68MAG+35SPR +15%MAG w/Rem
Left Hand: Aegis Shield +53DEF+25SPR+100%Petrify
Head: Grand Helm +45DEF+100%Sleep/Silence/Confuse+20%DEF with Heavy Armor
Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
Accessory 1: Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR
Accessory 2: Defender's Bracer +3ATK+3MAG+10%DEF+10%SPR
Ability 1: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 2: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 4: Melody of Life +20%All Elemental Resistance
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 26 DEF: 34 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Golem HP:5500 MP:4300 ATK:3200 DEF:4500 MAG:1600 SPR:1600
Total Stats: HP: 8820 MP: 261 ATK: 304 DEF: 501 MAG: 226 SPR: 321

I just slapped Aegis Shield there (its not finished, over 60% tm anyways)
At the moment doing 3 Emperor's Majesty
Everything else I do have. Not sure if this is optimal build or not :).

Edit I might change Vest to heavy armour -> Increase DEF (25%) when equipped with heavy armor
Total Stats: HP: 8820 MP: 261 ATK: 304 DEF: 594 MAG: 226 SPR: 314
^^
Losing some nulls to ailments but getting more DEF via Grand Helm & trait.

tuffymon

That Basch Tm shield...

60 DEF 70 SPR Heavy Shield, 50 Thunder Resist, Skills: [ディコンポーズ] 10% Chance Dodge Physical Attack

Rixa not Dragon armor or the ultros shield?

your current body isn't triggering the bonus 25% defense either
your helm gives another 20% bonus to def if wearing heavy armor

Wilhelm 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Survival Edges +32ATK+10%HP+Wind Element
Left Hand: Hero's Shield +48DEF+20%AllEleResistance
Body: Dragon Mail +45DEF+15SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 2: Arsha's Talisman +20%HP+10%DEF+10%SPR
Ability 1: HP +30% +30%HP
Ability 2: HP +30% +30%HP
Ability 3: Goddess's Protection +100%Status Resistance
Total Stats: HP: 10072 MP: 261 ATK: 225 DEF: 583 MAG: 155 SPR: 256

what a monster...

Syntsui

プロセキュート - 4 Turn +100% Chance to be Targeted & Self 4 Turn 30% Damage Reduction
I read this as ''boy, you'd better pull Gabranth if you want to sustain the damage of the next bosses''

This is bonkers. Him and Basch are on a level of their own now. I thought they would use a new version of Rain to stabilish a new ground for tankers but I guess I was wrong.

Rixa

Rixa not Dragon armor or the ultros shield?

your current body isn't triggering the bonus 25% defense either
your helm gives another 20% bonus to def if wearing heavy armor

Y see my edit lol. Noticed same thing.

I didnt know Dragon Mail exists :D. I guess I need to check those Black Keys and generally open Black Key vault. Not fond of doing those Key quests. Luckily Ive done most of them.

tuffymon

Y see my edit lol. Noticed same thing.

I didnt know Dragon Mail exists :D. I guess I need to check those Black Keys and generally open Black Key vault. Not fond of doing those Key quests. Luckily Ive done most of them.

Your defense is a few points higher, but mine is full ailment resist with 70% first 3, 40% rest to elements too, another 1200 hp as well. Not sure how fast he cuts through mana, maybe dropping 10% hp up for an emperor's majesty maybe a worthy trade off

Rixa

Your defense is a few points higher, but mine is full ailment resist with 70% first 3, 40% rest to elements too, another 1200 hp as well. Not sure how fast he cuts through mana, maybe dropping 10% hp up for an emperor's majesty maybe a worthy trade off

Wilhelm has natural 50% ailment resist. He seems to be (well duh havent tested) mana hog so I rather put 3 EMajesty to him. Also I have only 1 AT but I do have 4 Elle's to do another one.

But you need to remember I need to have some stuff for healer too :D.
I may do Ribbon (66% done) and slap it to accessory slot instead Defenders Bracer.

I dont see Dragon Mail in unit calculator wtf o_O

Right Hand: Survival Edges +32ATK+10%HP+Wind Element
Left Hand: Hero's Shield +48DEF+20%AllEleResistance
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 2: Ribbon +5MAG+5SPR+100%Status Resistance
Ability 1: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 2: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Ability 3: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK +MP Recovery
Total Stats: HP: 9237 MP: 261 ATK: 321 DEF: 571 MAG: 160 SPR: 243

Feep

Banned
15 minute countdown decision time.

I never got Tilith from BE banner (I got Elza twice though, ugh). No normal tickets remaining.

Do I use my 4 star guaranteed ticket on the BE banner? I already got Rikku. No Vargas or Tidus, though.

Current healers, I swap 'em in and out: Rem, Y'shtola, Refia (no dualcast materia).

QUICK HELP

tuffymon

Body: Dragon Mail +45DEF+15SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning its there for sure~

Personally I'd say ya, she's limited and we'll get more 4* tickets (theres even 1 in the raid point list)

Shouta

I read this as ''boy, you'd better pull Gabranth if you want to sustain the damage of the next bosses''

This is bonkers. Him and Basch are on a level of their own now. I thought they would use a new version of Rain to stabilish a new ground for tankers but I guess I was wrong.

Rain is gonna come out and make everyone look bad.

tuffymon

And funny thing is that I can't choose it cause its not in my unit calculator o_O
I have Demon Mail and next is Flame Mail. so Dragon Mail text is missing :/

maybe reload, i just pulled the page up again and boom its between those 2 you just listed

across

Finally did my 5* guarantee pull. Dark Knight Cecil. On the low end of pulls I wanted, but nevertheless a pull I wanted, vs. all the various dupes and futureless units I could have gotten.

With Delita and DKC's TMs both in play I feel like I may need to start saving resources for Veritas of the Dark...

Emilbus

I'm really going to miss the half energy story mission. Managed to catch up to the current mission. Was up to Mysidia earlier in the week. Also farmed a bunch of Sacred/Holy Crystals.

tuffymon

Finished the explorations, been caught up on story, can't farm on memu at this time for whatever reason... how to burn energy? gem vortex... 3 runs deep and 2 giancrysts... seems i went at a good time >.>

Log in. Hit free summon. We got blue, goes gold, then one last step to rainbow...free Wilhelm!

WTF BE my free Orlandeau wasn't even that long ago! I WAS hoping for Tidus when I saw it but I don't have WoL so I will not complain.

Edit: huh I didn't realize he was considered a trash unit. Guess I'll go back to Cecil XD

Will is the best tank in the game.... maybe you should start listening to people who actually play the game.

He is? I just googled him v Cecil and found a lot of people saying WoL and Cecil rendered him pointless or something since WoL can block AoE and apparently Cecil can hit 100% provoke with some item. What I get for trusting a camera as search result lol

What's his advantage then? Just massive hp pool I'm guessing?

tuffymon

Did you not see the exchange of posts way up top (or last page) about will and making him a monster tank? 10k hp with almost 600~ def, 250~ spirit, immune to status ailments, 40-70% resists on everything and he has buffs to reduce dmg and hold the attack... he's redonk to say the least... wol will win against targets that use aoe attacks... cecil is a back up healer now

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
He is? I just googled him v Cecil and found a lot of people saying WoL and Cecil rendered him pointless or something since WoL can block AoE and apparently Cecil can hit 100% provoke with some item. What I get for trusting a camera as search result lol

What's his advantage then? Just massive hp pool I'm guessing?

"Impregnable

Increase chance of being targeted (100%) for 3 turns to caster
Decrease damage taken (30%) for 3 turn to caster

Great Wall

Decrease damage taken (30%) for 1 turn to all allies
Increase DEF (50%) for 3 turns to caster

AoE Damage Migration is a massive gain with 100% chance. Alongside a single move making him 100% targeted adding on his own migration.

Compared to WoL where his skills are a bit better, but they all have 50% chance of happening, not 100%. Alongside his skills being divided up more. While with Will, it's combined into one.

This does not factor in his stats, where stuff that wrecks WoL and Cecil, Will will basically be standing with more than half health.

Basically the harder hitting the boss, the more Will will shine.

bonkeng

Log in. Hit free summon. We got blue, goes gold, then one last step to rainbow...free Wilhelm!

WTF BE my free Orlandeau wasn't even that long ago! I WAS hoping for Tidus when I saw it but I don't have WoL so I will not complain.

Edit: huh I didn't realize he was considered a trash unit. Guess I'll go back to Cecil XD

Lol.

Did you not see the exchange of posts way up top (or last page) about will and making him a monster tank? 10k hp with almost 600~ def, 250~ spirit, immune to status ailments, 40-70% resists on everything and he has buffs to reduce dmg and hold the attack... he's redonk to say the least... wol will win against targets that use aoe attacks... cecil is a back up healer now

Nah missed them posts but errr 10k? Wow. I did think it was kinda odd seeing people say Cecil wins for Curaja when I honestly never even use it. Will just ask here instead if trying Google next time.

Ok yeah I definitely wrote him off too soon going by posts here lol. My mistake Will. I'm thankful for you again

tuffymon

Nah missed them posts but errr 10k? Wow. I did think it was kinda odd seeing people say Cecil wins for Curaja when I honestly never even use it. Will just ask here instead if trying Google next time.

Ok yeah I definitely wrote him off too soon going by posts here lol. My mistake Will. I'm thankful for you again

That was in conjunction with stuff, I had him at 12.5k and lesser other stats too, I didn't even try to MAX it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom