• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZaraki

Banned
ADV
10 NRG 32,000 EXP

PRO
20 NRG 60,000 EXP

ELT
40 NRG 130,000 EXP

So with the anniversary ring on, it would still be ~40k EXP for 10 NRG, which is the quickest way to get EXP. Maybe not the most efficient given the return rates on some of the exploration maps, but definitely quickest.

What friend unit can solo though, and how? Or are you expected to bring a strong unit + unit you're leveling?

What friend unit can solo though, and how? Or are you expected to bring a strong unit + unit you're leveling?

Take Friend Orlandu and give a form of Dispel to the unit you are leveling

Proceed to divine ruination to victory

The more XP gear you stack the better

Best build is 4X Action and 2X growth egg

RedZaraki

Banned
Take Friend Orlandu and give a form of Dispel to the unit you are leveling

Proceed to divine ruination to victory

The more XP gear you stack the better

Best build is 4X Action and 2X growth egg

Ah, that works. Only have the ring sadly, but I guess this is the best for now unless they open up Cactuar dunes or something.

Nothing else to spend NRG on ATM except Unit leveling and Trust Mastery.

Nikokuno

If someone still hasnt defeated the dark espers, my tidus can solo them.

Just defend the first 5 turns (when dark debuff is active) and after that hit auto.

Come back after 4 hours to claim rewards

I'd like you to keep it a bit wanna beat these mofo for the Mastery.

By the way the train exploration map also has a pretty good payout. It is a bit slower of course but you get almost 67,000xp for 8 NRG. It's probably the most efficient for NRG depending which way you'd rather lean with efficiency.

Three more power hewvicrysts needed for +2 laser on Ace. this is excruciating, I never would have thought tier 3 would keep me locked on a skill update

By the way the train exploration map also has a pretty good payout. It is a bit slower of course but you get almost 67,000xp for 8 NRG. It's probably the most efficient for NRG depending which way you'd rather lean with efficiency.

I almost never reccomend Expo clears just for the sake of peoples sanity

Interestingly the cactuar dunes should be updated once again the next time they roll around

I assume they will have king cactuses now. Be sure to stock up

I almost never reccomend Expo clears just for the sake of peoples sanity

Interestingly the cactuar dunes should be updated once again the next time they roll around

I assume they will have king cactuses now. Be sure to stock up

Yeah it is a pain to do. I only really bother if there's no events in sight and I've got a unit a few levels from an awakening or something. I've got too much stuff to level right now so personally I'm gonna hold out and TM farm until something good rolls round. I also need to clear out my dupes at some point ready for the next set of cactuars since these spaces are getting slim after the anniversary and there's still 27 more to come.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Want the best way to level?

Little things.

When I clear missions, I take along a level team.
Doing Mog King events or raids? Any spot that isn't needed is used to put a level characters in.
Even if a character isn't a priority. I do it. Works well.

robotuw

Well, the anniversary furor certainly died down fast. I already feel like I've got nothing to do. I've got one more run of the macalania woods to get materials and that's about it. Back to TM farming after that. Since Rikku came so cheaply to me and I'm not trying for Tidus I guess I'll do some lapis refreshes. Now that WoL's here I gotta work on some nice things for him. Arsha's talismans for now and as many Raslers as I can get later.

Oh right, what's that renewal materia from the bundle do anyway? I want to know before I buy it.

Whelp I now have nothing to do in the game outside of the arena/expeditions/raid. Finally did the Ultros trial, and went back to get echidna's kiss thing. FFX stuff is done and all the weapons made. All missions for story/vortex done. Guess I will go back to TM farming finally.

Edit: Will also be at 281% worth of TM moogles once I get the Raid one in a couple hundred thousand more points plus I should get the 2 tier from Arena. So 300% worth. Was going to insta Tidus, but I don't think I will use him anytime soon and Rikku's seems worth it but I don't need it yet so I guess I will continue to hoard these things.

Shouta

Beat the Iron Giant but I was extremely lucky. I used 2 Sage Sakuras and the Sage Sakura friend I had was equipped with a Ring of the Lucii. I got it down to 5% and it wiped my entire party aside from my WoL and that friend unit. I was out of MP because of the drain. So I couldn't thunderbolt it down. I had to give up on the Moogle and used an Elixir to restore her MP for the win.

I'll definitely go back and try this later to get the moogle and the ability. I did get the passive thankfully.

CGwizz

Anyone can share their units, really need to beat that boss in macalania woods and i still dont have 6* team complete in 2 of my acounts.

I have a Noctis from someone here that is a fucking beast but against this boss does nothing, probably have elemental weapon.

BTW got a second rikku on my main in daily pull, if i knew i could have saved 15 tickets :p

robotuw

Anyone can share their units, really need to beat that boss in macalania woods and i still dont have 6* team complete in 2 of my acounts.

I have a Noctis from someone here that is a fucking beast but against this boss does nothing, probably have elemental weapon.

BTW got a second rikku on my main in daily pull, if i knew i could have saved 15 tickets :p

I've got a slot open: 911,468,888. What do you want? I can do a 907 atk Orlandu with appropriate killer passive for Spherimorph or a 915 mag Trance Terra with Alterna. Neither could solo ELT macalania but I don't think anyone can. They should be able to help at least.

Just noticed the 10+1 ticket is a material. What the hell does that imply? Can you fuse two of them into a 5* ticket or something? I also really don't like you can accidentally sell it (it's worth 1 gil). Regular tickets don't take up a slot, wth Gumi.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What's the positive on pulling a second Rikku? I just got one but can't seem to find a way to squeeze her into my Mog raid team.

For Warrior of Light - don't use his 100% provoke and stick to just Light is with us? Treated him like I do WKN and watched him get slaughtered haha. Wondering if I should stick with WKN until WoL gets enhancements.

RedZaraki

Banned
If the raid had 5000 coin multi-summons that worked properly, and we had King Metal Cactuars and Gil Snapper Families in the summon pull, this would be nice.

But as it is, this is the weakest raid there's ever been in FFBE, bar none.

Rixa

I just wanted to make multi, didn't have any particular reason to do so.

"So I thought wth lets do it":

Screenshot_20170630-195915.png

"Ohh thats a great multi. Well why not do second one. I have Lapis"

"Blue crystal" "Aint this kinda old joke, we all know it is gold pull anyways"

As expected it turns to gold. "Lets get that Hope from goldie"...

"Clicks and stares and tells to ExviusGAF discord chat""

"Ill take some beer now"

Screenshot_20170630-200248.png

Outside of guaranteed Rainbow (Wilhelm) I only pulled Donkey Kong Country (Freebie multi last winter) in year 2017.

*Sips beer*

Syntsui

Just caught up with the conversation. So the raid and friend summons are completely busted? I hope while they look at this they increase the quantity we can summon at a time to at very least 5k.

There were 2 sets. One really good and one really shit.
But how come, is this a bug? Will all vaults be 50/50 chance? No one complained yesterday.

I want support crysts too >.>

If the raid had 5000 coin multi-summons that worked properly, and we had King Metal Cactuars and Gil Snapper Families in the summon pull, this would be nice.

But as it is, this is the weakest raid there's ever been in FFBE, bar none.

Not true

Kings are in but so are the 2 stars to muckup the pool and you have gold crystal moogle

HOWEVER

The true value is the crafting mats. Mog Spear, Crown and Cape are excellent and I suggest you guys stock up

Especially for gearing up expedition units

CGwizz

I've got a slot open: 911,468,888. What do you want? I can do a 907 atk Orlandu with appropriate killer passive for Spherimorph or a 915 mag Trance Terra with Alterna. Neither could solo ELT macalania but I don't think anyone can. They should be able to help at least.

Just noticed the 10+1 ticket is a material. What the hell does that imply? Can you fuse two of them into a 5* ticket or something? I also really don't like you can accidentally sell it (it's worth 1 gil). Regular tickets don't take up a slot, wth Gumi.

Orlandu would be amazing :)
I am going to add you , thanks.

Kouriozan

I really f*ckong hope it's not RNG bullsh*t with that vault of treasure, and be like a set of stage in a random order.
Support crysts are the most important alongside power, if it was black or green I wouldn't care, but punishing a part of the userbase for no reason is really stupid.

Gumi I want my crysts :mad:

Syntsui

I'll open a complaint ticket, I'm really upset with this. I want they to at least know what is going on.

Event-wise, this anniversary is turning out to be a disaster.

tuffymon

Btw I was toying more with unit calculator. This setup is what I can make after my tm team is finished. Also exactly same equipment with WoL (he can use Axe so 15% HP).

vs

Wil: Total Stats: HP: 10081 MP: 261 ATK: 322 DEF: 611 MAG: 155 SPR: 238
Wol: Total Stats: HP: 9659 MP: 273 ATK: 321 DEF: 469 MAG: 172 SPR: 199

Both units do have shitton of HP, "real" difference is the DEF. Obviously different skill & trait setup too.

Looks great, but why force over dragon again? :p

Beat the Iron Giant but I was extremely lucky. I used 2 Sage Sakuras and the Sage Sakura friend I had was equipped with a Ring of the Lucii. I got it down to 5% and it wiped my entire party aside from my WoL and that friend unit. I was out of MP because of the drain. So I couldn't thunderbolt it down. I had to give up on the Moogle and used an Elixir to restore her MP for the win.

I'll definitely go back and try this later to get the moogle and the ability. I did get the passive thankfully.

congrats, what sorta rewards did it have?

Looks great, but why force over dragon again? :p

congrats, what sorta rewards did it have?

Clear - [Heavy Armor] +15 ATK +56 DEF
Missions:
[Materia] +30% HP/DEF w/ Heavy Armor
[Materia] AoE +80% DEF/SPR & 40% All Resists Buff for 2 turns

Chocobos expeditions are online on JP, sent a team to do the 12h one, let's see how things turn out.

Did the same with some useful but old TM's. Dual Wield, etc. Just to see what actually happens lol.

tuffymon

Clear - [Heavy Armor] +15 ATK +56 DEF
Missions:
[Materia] +30% HP/DEF w/ Heavy Armor
[Materia] AoE +80% DEF/SPR & 40% All Resists Buff for 2 turns

That looks amazing, but is the clear reward missing a stat or something, that seems lack luster at this time (i mean 15 attack is great and all...)

That looks amazing, but is the clear reward missing a stat or something, that seems lack luster at this time (i mean 15 attack is great and all...)

Don't think so just double checked. It's actually pretty good since it only has a few points less than Maximilian but adds the ATK. It looks like it would be good for Gabranth who seems to be an ATK/Tank hybrid type thing. Not sure though I can't read Japanese so I am just going by wiki stuff.

Back to Global so I just saw we are getting the 15% back from Amazon coins again.....ffffuuuuuuccckkkk. I am about to buy Lapis again for the first time in months minus the Anni bundle. Right in time for me to get a Zarg!

robotuw

Don't think so just double checked. It's actually pretty good since it only has a few points less than Maximilian but adds the ATK. It looks like it would be good for Gabranth who seems to be an ATK/Tank hybrid type thing. Not sure though I can't read Japanese so I am just going by wiki stuff.

Back to Global so I just saw we are getting the 15% back from Amazon coins again.....ffffuuuuuuccckkkk. I am about to buy Lapis again for the first time in months minus the Anni bundle. Right in time for me to get a Zarg!

Apparently Amazon also had a special deal on coins last July: 100,000 for $64. I'm going to wait a little longer on getting that bundle to see how it plays out.

Apparently Amazon also had a special deal on coins last July: 100,000 for $64. I'm going to wait a little longer on getting that bundle to see how it plays out.

Yeah, Prime Day is July 11th so it is probably best to wait until then. However, the date says July 1 2017 to July 4th 2018. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2018 thing is a typo, and you only have the 4 days to do it.

Zalasta

You know, I never understood the mechanic where certain debuff on enemy magically disappear after 3 turns or so but the poison/blind/etc status lasts forever on our units. >.>

Shouta

Attack on body pieces is usually about 10-12 or so aside from Cloud's armor from the FF7 event and the Brave Suit. This is a Heavy Armor so it works with Dark Veritas' TM.

so how exactly would I do this Amazon thing?

Asking for a friend....

(I know it's not a current deal)

Get Amazon App on your phone

Install Brave Exvius through that app

You now have the Amazon version where all purchases go through amazon store instead of google play

You get access to all the benefits of using the Amazon store

Cause I have it. Was only checking those things I do have + what Iam currently TM farming. Not sure when I enter to Key hunting mode :D.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

You were supposed to run Ace forever. What shall we do now guys?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though, congrats on the Tidus.

tuffymon

Cause I have it. Was only checking those things I do have + what Iam currently TM farming. Not sure when I enter to Key hunting mode :D.

That body is suppose to make you enter key farming mode :p ahhh well, force isn't a bad place holder until then. It's not gonna run away or anything~

Wish I could Tm farm T.T I saw a thread last night on Reddit saying a lot of people have banned Ip's for (whatever reason), it's also everywhere not just 1 location. I can play on another network or without wifi /facepalm

Xion86

Ugh, I hate when I forget to unequip units that I send on expeditions. :mad:

Yeah that annoys me as I was used to only having items equipped to those that are in my party haha, now I have random units around with gear on.

Got home from work and finally took out the Mog King from The Moogle King's Counterattack whilst getting all the rewards. Died a few times but then learned about Arms Eraser that Warrior of Light has...that + Tilith and two Orlandeau's chaining did it for me. Evoked the Esper right at the end of the fight when he had hardly any helth left. Glad that's out the way.

Now I need to start Macalania Woods.

Free pull today was Kain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom