• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realize that the vault of today was not just a bunch of worthless metal cactii

Im super pissed right now

I got nothing but Cactuara myself.

Aggravated knowing others got full Support Cryst sets.

Will just add this to the list of how I've been getting the shaft from RNGesus lately.

Glad to know Mog Rise could be equipped by anyone. This is exactly what my Tilith needed. Now she not only restores 56MP per turn which is awesome, but now she has been able to break into the 5k HP territory thanks to me being able to replace the +20%MP materia she had before.

I think she is pretty much completed now. :)

5.4k HP
433 MP w/ 13% regen
264 DEF
342 SPR

20% All Resist
Full Status Immune

evangd007

She is not manageable by any means, she hits like a wet napkin to anything released this year onwards. I tried to think about a way to sugar coat her but there really isn't, maybe put golem on her with 100% evasion and keep provoking the entire fight?

The number of 3* base character that are better than her keeps increasing, it's straight up pathetic.
inb4 she becomes the first 7* and dominates the meta for half a year again

Right now Lightning is arguably on par with Luneth, Gilgamesh, and Emperor, but those units have useful and in Gilgamesh's case top tier TMRs, and their enhancements are yet to come so they have upside.

Lightning's bad rap comes from the fact that she already got her enhancements and they stink. This is as good as she gets.

Do we expect Agrias's enhancements to coincide with her 6* at the 3rd FFT event, or will Gumi be jerks and push it back? I want to enhance some stuff now, but I also want to have the crysts in reserve to boost her as soon as it's available so I can utilize friend Orlandus properly.

Syntsui

Right now Lightning is arguably on par with Luneth, Gilgamesh, and Emperor, but those units have useful and in Gilgamesh's case top tier TMRs, and their enhancements are yet to come so they have upside.

Lightning's bad rap comes from the fact that she already got her enhancements and they stink. This is as good as she gets.

Do we expect Agrias's enhancements to coincide with her 6* at the 3rd FFT event, or will Gumi be jerks and push it back? I want to enhance some stuff now, but I also want to have the crysts in reserve to boost her as soon as it's available so I can utilize friend Orlandus properly.

Gilgamesh shits on Lightning from outerspace, he is still one of the most powerful finishers in our game even with no enhacements. Luneth is very bad though but at least we know he will be a MONSTER with enhancements and Emperor is whatver but we also know he could be very powerful in very long fights.

Syntsui

Is any of the moogles gear worth making? It looks as if it has some other passive but implies only when equipped to the moogle

They are good mostly for new players with zero effective equipment, but we could make some use of them by equipping our expedition teams so they have better chance at completing them.

Kouriozan

Man I wish the raid summon wasn't broken so I could level Fohlen to 100 and see if he's stronger than my current best DPS Noctis or not.

Ken

On Fohlen, up until recently he was stuck using Gungnir as his best spear afaik. I think in the last month they got the Legendary spear trial and Aranea's spear TMR so that probably helps his numbers a lot. Other thing is Shantotto's 6* and they have more items that help him fulfill the provoke tank role.

Kouriozan

On Fohlen, up until recently he was stuck using Gungnir as his best spear afaik. I think in the last month they got the Legendary spear trial and Aranea's spear TMR so that probably helps his numbers a lot. Other thing is Shantotto's 6* and they have more items that help him fulfill the provoke tank role.

Ah I see, legendary spear sure will be great, completely forgot about Shantotto which should be July's raid.

For people who don't know, Shantotto gets this at 5* : 250% AoE 12 Hit Wind Magic Attack & AoE 3 Turn -50% Wind Resist

EDIT : Ashe's Sword of Kings and Rasler's Patriotic Slash has the same hit frame Fohlen apparently, hyped for FF XII event.

Fohlen is 10-10-10-10-10-10

Ashe sword of kings : 42-10-10-10-10-10-10
Rasler patriotic slash : 42-10-10-10-10-10-10

By the way is there a suggested path to take with each esper? Like a list of which ones pay off best in what roles and which tiles are critical to fulfilling to to their best? My espers are largely a mess where I've been working toward getting the to 2* but not really using the points much since we couldn't reset at the time.

They are good mostly for new players with zero effective equipment, but we could make some use of them by equipping our expedition teams so they have better chance at completing them.

Ohhh good idea. I guess I'll grab some spears and whack them on my bench warmers.

Dandte

Man I wish the raid summon wasn't broken so I could level Fohlen to 100 and see if he's stronger than my current best DPS Noctis or not.

I just went through 40k coins and had 0 Problems...i also had 0 king or blue chrystal Cactuars. But my moogle is at 85%

Kouriozan

I just went through 40k coins and had 0 Problems...i also had 0 king or blue chrystal Cactuars. But my moogle is at 85%
You summoned units/items one by one or they fixed it already?

EDIT : yay it works! On MEmu I kept crashing but on iPad it summons 10 units/items again

Oh hey King Metal Minituar exists on this banner!

kDi0rdgl.jpg

Celegus

Syntsui

Aaaarghghhghghhhhhhhhbllhllbllllhlh

Hope we hear something about this, but honestly how are they even going to differentiate between those that got them and those that didn't?
I doubt more than a few dozen of people would open a complaint ticket about this, so at the very least they could analyze the accounts of people that complained and give our correct reward.

They did exactly that to people that lost items that were being crafted.

LuuKyK

My guaranteed 5 star was Rem. Shit. I needed a damage dealer not a healer as I've already got Tilith. :(

Oh well at least I got a WoL too, so its wasnt that bad I guess. Really wanted a Noctis though.

Lyrian

inb4 she becomes the first 7* and dominates the meta for half a year again

For Global, she will be. PAD does this, as the first banners released way back in the day are always the first ones to get the upgrade to a new star of rarity, as by then these units have been long powercreeped out of the meta.

For JP, I think it will be Elza, during the 2nd Anniversary in October. JP is due for another BF banner, Tilith has been power creeped (but enhancements would be coming), and Global already has Elza with enhancments. To release any other version of Elza at 6* on JP would generate another Noctis ragefest. Thus, that would be a great time to introduce the 7* form on a unit that really doesn't fit in with the commonly accepted meta (of course her 7* form could fix that for all we know).

Reddit saying you can give up the Vault of Hidden Treasures until you get the crysts -> https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6kio0q/anniversary_dungeon_tip/

WTF Gumi you got some explaining to do, I already sent a support ticket anyway.

/deepsigh

CGwizz

Since yesterday, I've done around 65 pulls, over 40 of them on banner, with 3 of them being guaranteed 4 star tickets.

No Rikku.

WTF game.

Thats sad, in all my 3 acounts took me 14 to 16 tickets, in my main i got a second on a daily pull.

Eidjinn

By the way, and now that almost all the most sought after characters are out in GL... are there any units that should be good to keep at lv. 100, besides the usual "Tilith-WoL-Rikku" trio, plus the DPS characters?

A Setzer, maybe? Or a mage like Zyrus?

Ken

My guaranteed 5 star was Rem. Shit. I needed a damage dealer not a healer as I've already got Tilith. :(

Oh well at least I got a WoL too, so its wasnt that bad I guess. Really wanted a Noctis though.

rem is a red mage with her DC black magic -ga spells and can also cap chains with dagger boomerang

Syntsui

She is a damage dealer, probably the best finisher in the game once her boomerang is capped.

robotuw

By the way, and now that almost all the most sought after characters are out in GL... are there any units that should be good to keep at lv. 100, besides the usual "Tilith-WoL-Rikku" trio, plus the DPS characters?

A Setzer, maybe? Or a mage like Zyrus?

All sorts. Depends who you have. Minfilia is still useful for element resists and general buffing. Snow could be useful if you need a multi-turn provoke tank like with Echidna. Cecil, Yshtola, and Refia are all potential backup tank/healers. Ling still does everything. Rain is useful for the Gilgamesh Trial if you haven't done it yet. CoD and Lasswell are still great in the arena if you're short on strong DPS units. Agrias becomes mini-Orlandu eventually and is worth leveling. Garnet becomes a great healer/summoner with her 6* and is worth leveling.

Eidjinn

All sorts. Depends who you have. Minfilia is still useful for element resists and general buffing. Snow could be useful if you need a multi-turn provoke tank like with Echidna. Cecil, Yshtola, and Refia are all potential backup tank/healers. Ling still does everything. Rain is useful for the Gilgamesh Trial if you haven't done it yet. CoD and Lasswell are still great in the arena if you're short on strong DPS units. Agrias becomes mini-Orlandu eventually and is worth leveling. Garnet becomes a great healer/summoner with her 6* and is worth leveling.

I actually haven't done even the Gilgamesh trial. I already have almost all those units leveleep up, but my equipmen might be a little outdated.

Actually, after all those summons, my team is almost completely different from a week ago, whn I first tried Gilgamesh. Maybe I'll set him as a goal for these coming weeks!

Shouta

As I recall, Raids didn't get super good until the Monster Hunter X collaboration. They did a lot of things there that became the standard for raids that came after. The 1st Anniversary raid was before that.

NomarTyme

As I recall, Raids didn't get super good until the Monster Hunter X collaboration. They did a lot of things there that became the standard for raids that came after. The 1st Anniversary raid was before that.

Hopefully global actually get the monster hunter collab... I want my Liquid Metal Slime! GUMI!!!!

Syntsui

Hey, which notable 4 star bases should I be looking out for beyond Ashe and Rasler in GL?
Ashe, Rasler, Crowe, Wind Veritas, Veronica, William, Aria, Desch, Cor, Glauca, Werei, Mistair, 9S and Vern.

There is one 3* though that everyone should look out for called Tim, with 60% full break on his LB. He is a 5* Max character and will only be on your team to keep breaking the bosses but he has hide so it won't be a problem to keep him alive.

Ashe, Rasler, Crowe, Wind Veritas, Veronica, William, Aria, Cor, Werei, Mistair and 9S.

There is one 3* though that everyone should look out for called Tim, with 60% full break on his LB. He is a 5* Max character and will only be on your team to keep breaking the bosses but he has hide so it won't be a problem to keep him alive.

This is helpful, thanks!

Xevren

Added. Please let us know when you clear the trial

Cleared! Used a unit to just hide the whole time so I could get the large sword mastery, was going to ask if I could use it again at some point to use a pair of hide units to just suicide evoke espers for the moogle if thats cool. If not no worries, can only imagine how many requests you get.

Valentus

Cleared! Used a unit to just hide the whole time so I could get the large sword mastery, was going to ask if I could use it again at some point to use a pair of hide units to just suicide evoke espers for the moogle if thats cool. If not no worries, can only imagine how many requests you get.

ExviusGAF always will have priority. Try again to get all rewards!

Sounds cool. I'll give it a shot later today. Is it better to kill Siren first?

Yes because that annoying osmose. Follow the instructions in the video and you are good.

Menchi

Enhancements give him:

- Skikkoku gains 20% ATK, 25% dark resist, and 9999 HP/turn.

- Dark Cannon becomes a 350% AoE with 50% Dark imperil.

- Soul Eater becomes a 750% attack with a 100% (!) Dark imperil attached, ergo a 1500% attack, at the cost of 60% of his HP. So if he has DW, he dies after the second hit. But if you time a heal to land inbetween hits...

I think the idea is that you use Soul Eater to close a Veritas of the Dark + Orlandeau/Agrias chain. If DV and O/A both have dark weapons equipped, you're getting a lengthy element chain which is benefitting from Soul Eater's massive debuff (at least the second wave? Or at least on the second turn?) and then you're closing it with a 750% single hit. Could probably do it with just Orlandeau+Agrias (or double Agrias) with dark weapons too I guess.

Thanks for that, helped me look forward to his enhancements and hopefully get some event use out of him!

EDarkness

Yes because that annoying osmose. Follow the instructions in the video and you are good.

Cool. I followed what you did in the video, but I forgot to have some way to dispel Ifrit, so it ended in a stalemate. I was hoping that his buff would go away over time, but doesn't. I'm gonna try again later, but this time I have some way to dispel equipped so that doesn't happen again. It's cool watching Tidus totally rock that fight, though.

Valentus

Cool. I followed what you did in the video, but I forgot to have some way to dispel Ifrit, so it ended in a stalemate. I was hoping that his buff would go away over time, but doesn't. I'm gonna try again later, but this time I have some way to dispel equipped so that doesn't happen again. It's cool watching Tidus totally rock that fight, though.

Yeah, it happened to me first time. Thats why i carry with myself holy torches!

Syntsui

[JP] 12h Chocobo expedition done and it gave about 0,3% worth of TM for every character plus a bunch of Magicites (including the new ones for the 3* espers) and some NRG pots.

Apparently some stages can be unlocked to get different rewards but I don't really know how to do that yet. Also, after logging in for at least 6 days in a row there will be a 2x bonus on these expeditions.

With the bonus and doing it twice a day, it should be possible to farm a TM from 0% to 100% in less than 3 months. If you pretend to fuse all the five characters this should be possible in less than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom