• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

You were supposed to run Ace forever. What shall we do now guys?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though, congrats on the Tidus.

Thanks , things do happen. I still have my Ace in party obviously.
Future team: Ace / Tidus / Rikku / Wilhelm / Refia

That body is suppose to make you enter key farming mode :p ahhh well, force isn't a bad place holder until then. It's not gonna run away or anything~

Wish I could Tm farm T.T I saw a thread last night on Reddit saying a lot of people have banned Ip's for (whatever reason), it's also everywhere not just 1 location. I can play on another network or without wifi /facepalm

We have one victim in Discord chat of those bans. Cant log in via Wlan (home) everything else works.

Eidjinn

People... as I just got my first good chainer this week... well... anybody have a guide explaining how to do it??

I... never learned... XD

Alkez

So I just had an interesting issue. Last night I had some king cactuars and some regular gigantuars I was saving for a specific reason. Log in today and see they've just completely disappeared. Fun times. Sent an message to support.

I finally have time to catch up on the thread. About to read 20 pages of mayhem.

Send help.

People... as I just got my first good chainer this week... well... anybody have a guide explaining how to do it??

I... never learned... XD

Go here. This is for JP (so the skill names are sometimes "off") and it is a bit outdated, but it generally will get you started.

What you are looking for are units and skills that have the same number in the "Avg F" column and ideally, the same number in the "Hits" column. The closer they are, the more chainable they are.

When you find a good match, queue up their skills and launch them as close together as humanly possible. You should see the "chain" numbers flying on the screen. If you have two units that are using the same elemental weapons, you will also see "elemental chain" numbers on screen. If you time it PERFECTLY, you can also get "spark chains" going.

I'm pretty new to the chaining scene myself, but I think that's all right. Anyone else please feel free to correct.

Go here. This is for JP (so the skill names are sometimes "off") and it is a bit outdated, but it generally will get you started.

What you are looking for are units and skills that have the same number in the "Avg F" column and ideally, the same number in the "Hits" column. The closer they are, the more chainable they are.

When you find a good match, queue up their skills and launch them as close together as humanly possible. You should see the "chain" numbers flying on the screen. If you have two units that are using the same elemental weapons, you will also see "elemental chain" numbers on screen. If you time it PERFECTLY, you can also get "spark chains" going.

I'm pretty new to the chaining scene myself, but I think that's all right. Anyone else please feel free to correct.

Now I see why people want OK. Damn that's some impressive chaining options.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Some random thoughts.

-I'm pretty damn content with my pulls from yesterday. 18 Tickets, The Grantee 5* and a 4* Ticket. Got me Aileen, Freyja, and Rikku, Prior to me going insane lol. Puts me in a spot though, where I'm not really sure which unit to save for next. Speaking, I have Orlandu, Eileen, and Freyja now. DPS wise, I can cover most. For finishing, Luneth once he gets Enhancements. Alongside my Noctis, Rem, and Ramza.

I feel like I would like 2B, Ayaka, and others... but again, can't really aim for a 5*. The only one I tried for was Noctis and got lucky. Every other time I failed. So it seems like it'd be a good idea to save for 9S, Mystar, and Crow. Since they seem to be the must haves.

I'd also say it seems like the next month or so is pretty sparse. We'll be getting the FFXII banner, but the following events will be FFXI Raid, Lunera Story, and FFT Part 3. The last three not providing much in a sense. So I guess it's good to save for a month again. Shantotto 5* and Agrais 6* should do well.

Following Story in August should be the Veritas, but that was a terrible banner for odds.

So if are thinking about it.
Next week is FFXII, Following would be story(Lunera), later in the month is FFXI Raid. August will be FFT3, Veritas Story, and maybe MH Raid or something. So that puts Onion Knight as the Sept Mog King. Which gives us a pretty nice break of 2 months.

-Explorations were a great addition. It doesn't add anything additional to do really since it plays for itself. It's also been allowing me to net some Holy Crystals and NRG bottles quite a bit. Alongside the rewards being solid.

-Repeat has made me do Arena again.

-Finished up Arc's TM, will probably TM farm the swords or just do a set of one again.

The new raid is shit. Solely for not having a summon 50 option. 10 takes way too long. Also after the last two, the rewards are disappointing, specifically summon wise. I think the individual and group are fine. But it's been nothing but mini Cacturs.

Eidjinn

Fire off both units as fast as possible. Have them in the same row.

lucky you, theres a training dummy to practice at the north end of mog land~

Awesome info!

Really, really thanks!

I'm like one of five people here who didn't get shit from the 5k pull and the free 10+1. Everyone's going on about their Aileens, and Frys, and stuff and I'm here like Oh wow a 3rd lightning. Feels bad man, feels bad. I just wanted Dark Fina or another Trance Terra :-(
Gumi plz! Seriously though, I need to start stacking for 2B, Ashe, and Akaya. I would have liked Tidus because his kit is great and his animation, especially that LB are cool but alas I don't need him and wasted 11k lapis chasing the rainbow and was unsuccessful.

Muku

Only thing good out of all of this was Gilgamesh. I just feel like rest of this stuff is just crappy. Yes, I'm irritated. If I don't get a unit on banner, I'm never getting them. (Only except was Gilgamesh yesterday, and that's because they had to give me a 5*.)

I'm going to hope vault is better from now on. Because that pissed me off this morning. Pile. Of. Garbage. Hot garbage.

Syntsui

I just realize that the vault of today was not just a bunch of worthless metal cactii

Im super pissed right now

Please send a ticket, me and Kouriozan already did that and we hope at very least to receive a justification.

This didn't happen yesterday so it must be a bug.

Free daily: Russel
10+1: Beach Fina, Amelia
5000 lapis: Orlandeau (guaranteed 5), Olive, Sozhe

Also pulled Wakka and Rikku with tickets. This mornings free pull was a second Orlandu.

So now I need to level all these units and figure out a new team.

Current team is Chizuru, Freyvia, Cecil, Exdeath, Reifa.

tuffymon

Also pulled Wakka and Rikku with tickets. This mornings free pull was a second Orlandu.

So now I need to level all these units and figure out a new team.

Current team is Chizuru, Freyvia, Cecil, Exdeath, Reifa.

Totally jealous, double mandu just like that? sheesh, thats some easy chaining dmg for sure.

cecil, refia, double mandu, fryevia or olive is my suggestion

Hell yes!

Got my four T3 power crysts, so Ace has fully awoken his laser. And the difference with just the mog king fight is insane, just crazy how much the stacking damage adds.

evangd007

I really hope FFXII is next week. I'd like to pick up Ashe and Rasler before going all in on Tidus.

I'm like one of five people here who didn't get shit from the 5k pull and the free 10+1. Everyone's going on about their Aileens, and Frys, and stuff and I'm here like Oh wow a 3rd lightning. Feels bad man, feels bad. I just wanted Dark Fina or another Trance Terra :-(
Gumi plz! Seriously though, I need to start stacking for 2B, Ashe, and Akaya. I would have liked Tidus because his kit is great and his animation, especially that LB are cool but alas I don't need him and wasted 11k lapis chasing the rainbow and was unsuccessful.

Count me in as one of those five. I got Emperor who will probably sit on the bench until he gets his enhancements, then continue to sit on the bench since better units will have been released by then.

Is he only really good for his TMR?

Celegus

Emperor looks worth enhancing when that hits so hopefully it's not too far off. My wife got him too on hers, definitely not the best around right now. Still better than Lightning though lol

tuffymon

I really hope FFXII is next week. I'd like to pick up Ashe and Rasler before going all in on Tidus.

Count me in as one of those five. I got Emperor who will probably sit on the bench until he gets his enhancements, then continue to sit on the bench since better units will have been released by then.

Is he only really good for his TMR?

I'd wager the 2 banner's won't overlap, it'll be a until reset and new banner type of deal.

I too got Emperor which is conflicting... it's my first strong mage (outside of Exdeath), but I don't really have any Tm's for, and to start up a full batch of singles for just him... seems not worth it >.>; (at least for now)

Syntsui

FFXII next week is pretty much set, JP already confirmed it will get it next week and it will be right before the game's release. It would make way too much sense.

Hopefully Zargabanzo is at very least great, he needs to justify taking Balthier's spot >.>

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
About the only 5* unit you can't get some miles out of is Lightning. Some TMs can make her serviceable, but her kit and TM are both bottom tier.

Next lowest would be Delita, but his TM is the best Sword in the game and will be for quite some time. Even more so with DKC, Dark Veritas, and others coming that can take advantage of it. Or even work with things like Leon's TM very well. Queen is similar, where at least you would get an excellent TM out of it.

Still, it would be disappointing to get either of the three. Rest of the 5* units all have their uses.

Let's say you land a mage, all of them received pretty solid enhancements and while they aren't the meta, some upcoming trials do require Magic Units, where they'll make life easier. I'd also say they have more room for growth since they are looking for ways to buff them.

Rixa

Something just occurred to me.

Screenshot_20170630-224552.png
Screenshot_20170630-224558.png

Iam sorry that ATK isn't as high as it could be...

Next lowest would be Delita, but his TM is the best Sword in the game and will be for quite some time.

They say there is new Brother in the Hoods.

tuffymon

About the only 5* unit you can't get some miles out of is Lightning. Some TMs can make her serviceable, but her kit and TM are both bottom tier.

I will argue that Lightning does have a niche position and that's being a unit that can get to 100% evasion and still be manageable. With her enhancements and gear at this time obtainable, she can get 40% magic evasion... although I'm not quite sure yet if theirs a trial that its useful on.

Now if it's your second... or third? I do feel bad for whoever

Kouriozan

I feel like I can't make Fohlen good and I was already told he's weaker than a base 3* so I'm also disappointed by my guaranted 5*.
Equipment selection is weak and you're forced to get Wind Veritas for his Spear Mastery TM.
Plus nobody use Wind, well maybe Onion Knight? I was already going after him anyway.

Syntsui

I will argue that Lightning does have a niche position and that's being a unit that can get to 100% evasion and still be manageable. With her enhancements and gear at this time obtainable, she can get 40% magic evasion... although I'm not quite sure yet if theirs a trial that its useful on.

Now if it's your second... or third? I do feel bad for whoever

She is not manageable by any means, she hits like a wet napkin to anything released this year onwards. I tried to think about a way to sugar coat her but there really isn't, maybe put golem on her with 100% evasion and keep provoking the entire fight?

The number of 3* base character that are better than her keeps increasing, it's straight up pathetic.
inb4 she becomes the first 7* and dominates the meta for half a year again

Kouriozan

Curious so I checked Altema and... WHAT

AjjFW0p.png

KRMA5h6.png

hQHPKG3.png

How can Fohlen be ranked higher than Prompto/Aranea when the later both sound way better, I am going to use google translation and try to understand.

Feep

Banned
Finally! I got Tidus with my guaranteed 5*. My attacking group was *very* weak prior to this, so I'm really happy.

I usually use Exdeath, Chizuru, and sometimes Rem...who's better to replace with Tidus? I can't get Exdeath's MAG up that high due to his equip kit...plus he tends to die a lot anyway. Probably him...

Kouriozan

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if his enchantments were bananas.
He was 92 before enhancements.

They basically saying his enhancement are good, but don't remove the fact that you have to use another skill for his imperil so that's weird.

Sonic blast : 200% + 50% def ignore = 400% 45MP
Sonic blast +2 : 250% + 50% def ignore = 500% 36MP (still evade 3 attack)

Spear mastery to +2 : 50% to 100%
So 130% ATK passive with his innate 30%

Vortex : 180% decrease Wind 50% add Wind to attacks
Vortex +2 : 210% decrease Wind 50% add Wind to attacks + self evade 2 attacks for 2 turns

His weak points from Altema :
Hard to find a good spear
Stuck to Wind element
His jump is weak

Sure if I get my 2 Onion Knight I'll do some testing.

I'm curious to see what daily rewards are for July outside of the 10+1 ticket at the end. Wonder if it will be normal or a great month with crysts, 4* tix etc.

Finally! I got Tidus with my guaranteed 5*. My attacking group was *very* weak prior to this, so I'm really happy.

I usually use Exdeath, Chizuru, and sometimes Rem...who's better to replace with Tidus? I can't get Exdeath's MAG up that high due to his equip kit...plus he tends to die a lot anyway. Probably him...

Grats. Yeah, I'd say Exdeath. We can help you to an extent with our units to basically solo trials to get great gear/ materia for Tidus. You need to moogle/tm farm Tidus Brotherhood ASAP.

tuffymon

She is not manageable by any means, she hits like a wet napkin to anything released this year onwards. I tried to think about a way to sugar coat her but there really isn't, maybe put golem on her with 100% evasion and keep provoking the entire fight?

The number of 3* base character that are better than her keeps increasing, it's straight up pathetic.
inb4 she becomes the first 7* and dominates the meta for half a year again

I didn't mean as a group effort... I know she too can solo some of the events, Gilga and Elt Maxwell for starters... (just lanced Maxwell to death). She's definitely on the low end and maybe the bottom if cheese elements didn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom