• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

How long does it take for support to get back to you? I guess they're flooded with issues atm but a confirmation message would have been nice.

jnWake

Didn't get the chance to post my pulls yesterday.

Guaranteed 5* banner gave me Dark Fina. Not the most exciting unit out there but I didn't have any notable mages so she adds a lot to my team.

What I really wanted to share is my 10+1 pull:

image.png

Gumi why...

At least I got Rikku later.

tuffymon

What's the little hour glass icon? That's different from a speed up token right? Also... getting pretty close to 300 Kelsus shards again >.>

Syntsui

Oh my God, what a Rollercoaster of emotions this new banner on JP.

I said I would use all my lapis to get Basch but I didn't mean to need to do that >.>

First 11 pull, all trash not even bonus gold unit. Used one 4* ticket, off banner trash. Second 11 pull, no bonus gold unit. Third 11 pull, one single gold bonus unit. Used second 4* ticket, gold bonus unit. Fourth 11 pull, three gold bonus units.

And then... On my last possible 11 pull:

Aileen + Basch :DDDD

RIP lapis though.

It's Gil turtles up to the last stage with the talking cactuars. Kill them and they drop chests that pop out crysts.
Oh that's better!

My daily free pull went gold to rainbow!!

Finally got Gilgamesh!!!!!!!
Genji glove here I come!

At this point, I totally forgive Gumi for the start of the day I had on Thursday. Hot damn.

Just as an FYI, a bunch of people have been complaining to Shaly on Twitter about how crappy the rewards are for the raid coins and about the 1k pulls glitching (not to mention the lack of a 5k option). She seems to think that it's not working as intended and to hold off from pulls while they look into it.

Just as an FYI, a bunch of people have been complaining to Shaly on Twitter about how crappy the rewards are for the raid coins and about the 1k pulls glitching (not to mention the lack of a 5k option). She seems to think that it's not working as intended and to hold off from pulls while they look into it.
Thank God, I hope it's remedied.

Deciced to drop some lapis on JPN since they give it out like candy. Rainbow unit no. 6 and it's Ba....wait Balthier? Sure why not!

Edit: really getting tired of the awful autocorrect on my new phone lol. It's breaking the simplest of words constantly.

(JP) 12 hour mission gave .3 TM% to all units and got a bunch of megacite. Doesn't seem all that great.

Global - Monthly rewards seem fine, although with the showering of 1% moogles stacking would be nice.

Vashetti

Banned
Thread didn't explode as much as I'd anticipated a few days ago.

If all the Discord messages were posts in here we'd easily be on OT5 though. Meltdowns and pull reactions were crazy with all the server issues.

Thread didn't explode as much as I'd anticipated a few days ago.

If all the Discord messages were posts in here we'd easily be on OT5 though. Meltdowns and pull reactions were crazy with all the server issues.

Now we are just waiting on several bug fixes from good ol gumi

I really hope they at least give the 5k pull option for the raid cause I'm already at 150k coins so that's gonna be super fun at the end if they keep it at 1k pulls.

eggydoo

Just pulled another tidus today :-X
Still no Rikku though...

Edit: decided to use some tickets since RNG praising me today and got Rikku! Got her on 5th ticket.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Content never expands the thread fast unless it's a new trial.

Pulling does.

So I've worked out a tentative schedule by month. Since it does seem like we've reached the point of JPN where it will have one Story, one MogKing, One Content release, and one Raid per month. Of course, they do shake it up.

July - FFXII(King), Lunera FFBE Story, FFXI Raid(End of month, beginning of next)
August - FFT P3, Veritas Story.
Sept - Onion Knight Mog King, 2nd Veritas Story, MH Collab if it comes

October is when they can shift a lot, but it would be a decent guess to say FFXV and Ayaka. So we got about a 2 month lull before the next wave of banners like this. We could also see them slip in the Nier Raid a bit earlier with reduced characters.

(JPN) 2 multi pulls and 15 tickets on FF12 banner no rainbows. That's 5 multipulls and like 40 tickets in a row without one. Think I'm done with that version lol.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
i still remember starting out in december and being told cod was top 3 damage dealer units

We had Lightning, Luneth, Elza and Giglamesh by then. He was at best 5th and completely gone from the top with the release of Noctis, 6* Chizzy, and Mercedes.

Man, thinking of how far we've come since then. Noctis' damage was ridiculous at the time putting the other three to shame. Now? He's used as a more high damage support unit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
500 Lapis left to farm for my guaranteed 5* 11 Pull - i should be able to do it by tomorrow. Kinda hope is get Ramza.

So i wanted to ask for some general input - these are my relevant units.

DPS - all 6*
Lightning
Gilgamesh
Firion
Chizuru
Yun

Other - all 6*
Rikku
WoL/Cecil
Refia w. Dual Cast
CoD
Ling
Seven
Minfilia
Xon

Unit i could or will be able to evolve to 6*

- Terra
- Agrias
- Garland
- Maxwell
- Seria
- Snow
- Mercedes
- Leon
- Sozhe
- King
- Beach Time Fina
- Luka
- 2x Setzer
- 2x Zyrus

Right now Gilgamesh is my strongest hitter w. Dual Wield Excalibur and the Katana which name i just forgot lol. Since im missing the new Top Tier DPS like Orlandu and co. - what would be the best friend to hook up with in combination with Gilga ?

Also in general what would be a good Team combination ? Refia + WoL + Ling + 2 DPS ?

And from those 5* units which 1 or 2 should be priority for evolving ? Or should i skip them all for now ? I know that Agrias will be useful once she gets a 6* version as a Mini Orlandu xD

Edit:

@sasuke_91

Wow..congrats :eek:

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- congrats ivan!! That glove (and before it the Power of Creation and Champions belt, which I now have TWO snows) were my big TM holes as F2P. on our way baby!

-- not a fan of no-status arenas with perfect evade Noctii washing up everywhere. Meta absolutely needs a perfect accuracy counter to this nonsense, but I don't think there's even a modifier they could adjust with equip. (There is no "accuracy" in FFBE which in other games is the counter to speed/dexterity checks).

-- also not a fan of the raid at all. The rewards are fine but the pulls are trash. And try pulling 40x + per day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom