• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Ramza is a 98 now at Altema? Seems like he's really really good and keeps getting higher and higher on everyone's list.

Altema is a player ranking site. So if folks just toss high ratings in the reviews, he'll go up. I mean he's a buff as fuck unit but it's not a surprise because everyone likes using him.

Well, I got two large Burst Pots from Arena rewards and managed to max out Cecil finally. Glad that's out the way, but will suck when he goes on the bench. Hmmm trying to decide who is worth maxing out next now:

9R3nj14l.png

If you have a maxed out Cecil, there's no reason you'd have to drop him from your party. 74% ATK/DEF/SPR is the best buff in the game outside of Ramza unless you have to run a bunch of mages. Just toss Dualcast on Cecil and he'll be a pseudo-support/healer that works with your primary healer.

Muku

What is it about Yun that will make him good on Friday against Ifrit? A little out of this since Zelda came out. LOL. x_x

Okay so my setup will be.

Yun - Werebuster/Kaiser Knuckle/Ifrit
Firion - Werebuster/Saku w/ BM
Randi - Tamer's Whip/Genji Blade w/BM
Cecil w/ dualcast
Marie or Refia if needed.

Will probably share Randi.

Mine will be:

Yun
Firion
Randi
Marie
... Olive? Greg? Noctis?

Now I just want to OTKO him.

What is it about Yun that will make him good on Friday against Ifrit? A little out of this since Zelda came out. LOL. x_x

Innate Beast Killer, I'm guessing.

He can get all 3 stacks

With his massive innate attack power and buffing abilities...

Dude he can do some work on this boss for sure

I mean all 3 can get 3 stacks of it. Yun/Randi/Firion but Yun has the potential for the highest ATK stat on top of it I would imagine.

Edit: I should say CAN get 3 stacks, but only one can actually have it at a time.

Muku

Ahhh, thank you guys. Didn't even realize he had Beast Killer. But guess it's easy to miss since he gets it level 1 5*.

So I guess Friday I will be borrowing CoD's Dual Wield. (Working on a second one now so Yun will be able to have his own soon.)

So DW + Werebuster/Winged Saint (WS because best Fist right now until Xiao finishes) + Ifrit?

Wazzy

Banned
Oh damn PC this week. I really want Noctis so here's hoping I can pull him.

I got the 70k Moogle and I'm almost done 30k then I'll be finished with Type 0 event.

Syntsui

I just noticed using a companion halfs the xp gained. I always thought they didn't count.

Considering this, if someone shares a unit stacked with growth eggs and that xp materia, will it be considered too? Can someone with any of those share it so I can test?

Is there anyway to calculate what
LVL 100 Firion attack would be and LVL 100 Yun with following gear and abilities.
Dualwield
Tiger mask +15 attack
Cupids sandals +15 attack
Black belt Gi +8 attack
Moral talisman +10 attack
Excalibur 120 ATK
Enhancer 82 ATK

ATK +10
Destroy Authority ATK 5%

Im currently maxing both out but need to know who will have best ATTACK so I know who to focus on first.

Is there anyway to calculate what
LVL 100 Firion attack would be and LVL 100 Yun with following gear and abilities.
Dualwield
Tiger mask +15 attack
Cupids sandals +15 attack
Black belt Gi +8 attack
Moral talisman +10 attack
Excalibur 120 ATK
Enhancer 82 ATK

ATK +10
Destroy Authority ATK 5%

Im currently maxing both out but need to know who will have best ATTACK so I know who to focus on first.

http://www.ffbedb.com/tool/unit-calculator

Wonder what you could get out of Ling with Genji Glove, Equip Axe, 2x Mercedes' TM axes, and barrage. Probably not worth it, but I have most of that sitting around already.

Battle Ling is a thing because of Bushido and other clever TM's. It's going to take me time as with everything TM farming related as I only do it on my phone but when my Battle Ling is done she will be glorious!

Queen and 1 Noctis TM done. Should have Yun and Marie done in a couple of hours. DKC decided to be slow as shit and probably won't be done until tomorrow or overnight sometime. Gonna feel good having 3 800+ ATK and a 800+ MAG unit all together in one team.

Pejo

Battle Ling is a thing because of Bushido and other clever TM's. It's going to take me time as with everything TM farming related as I only do it on my phone but when my Battle Ling is done she will be glorious!

I really need to quit stalling with Type-0 event and do Gilgamesh trial. I keep hearing good things about Bushido.

Visceir

Moogle King is prob the best place to get 6* awakening mats. I'd suggest looking up what mats Y'shtola/Minfilia need and getting those mats now if you don't have enough.

The individual raid rewards will have some awakening mats, but it probably won't be enough.

greyshark

I just noticed using a companion halfs the xp gained. I always thought they didn't count.

Considering this, if someone shares a unit stacked with growth eggs and that xp materia, will it be considered too? Can someone with any of those share it so I can test?

Are you sure about that? I've gotten the full 30k from the XP Vortex bringing a solo party with companion.

Syntsui

Are you sure about that? I've gotten the full 30k from the XP Vortex bringing a solo party with companion.
Tbh I don't understand what happened, the first screen showed 31k and some change for xp, then the character screen had 17k xp of bonus, which is not exactly 50% of bonus from the 31k. I don't even want to know what is going on anymore.

At least it made clear how useless Medius TM is, so I fused all the others I had. It's a waste of time to farm him now that we have good Dunes.

greyshark

Tbh I don't understand what happened, the first screen showed 31k and some change for xp, then the character screen had 17k do bonus, which is not 50% of bonus from 31k. I don't even want to know what is going on anymore.

At least it made clear how useless Medius TM is, so I fixed all the others I had. It's a waste of time to farm him now that we have good Dunes.

I think the count resets when your character levels up - I've been confused by that in the past when leveling my guys.

Tbh I don't understand what happened, the first screen showed 31k and some change for xp, then the character screen had 17k xp of bonus, which is not exactly 50% of bonus from the 31k. I don't even want to know what is going on anymore.

At least it made clear how useless Medius TM is, so I fused all the others I had. It's a waste of time to farm him now that we have good Dunes.

I feel that at this point Medius TM's are really only worth it if you combine them with 4 Nines. Of course the amount of Lapis you will probably spend farming those is immense and would take quite some time 'make it back up".

Syntsui

I feel that at this point Medius TM's are really only worth it if you combine them with 4 Nines. Of course the amount of Lapis you will probably spend farming those is immense and would take quite some time 'make it back up".

4x Nine + 2x Medius on Timber Track still gives less xp than a good run on Cactuar Dunes. After calculating that I gave up lol.

4x Nine + 2x Medius on Timber Track still gives less xp than a good run on Cactuar Dunes. After calculating that I gave up lol.

Yeah, but it's only 8 NRG as opposed to 15 so I equal that as 2 Timber runs for every single Cactuar run basically. I mean if you aren't pressed for time it's the way to go, but the amount of time it will take is fucking forever.

Once we get the Royal minitaurs or whatever they are at 100k a pop I doubt anything else will be as good as that anyway. Even at 30 NRG it's probably by far the most efficient.

Syntsui

I did some research and I almost have enough gold to enhance all the characters and abilites I want, which will cost me around 9,5m. As far as priority goes, I think the most important enhancements for me will be (even though they won't be released at the same time):

1xRamza (song of hero)
2x Agrias (holy explosion)
2x Gilgamesh (weapon collector and tri-attack)
1x Firion (legend killer and fin briar).

Which characters do you guys pretend to enhance?

tuffymon

I haven't written it down or tallied it up, but I know anyone who has a Gilgamesh, needs to make him a requirement (if you somehow don't have a better unit by then). That weapon collector on top of Blade Mastery and Dark Knight Soul... He might hit 1100+ as well?

It disgusts me to even consider one day Noctis receiving enhancements... I can't fathom what he'll get.

I did some research and I almost have enough gold to enhance all the characters and abilites I want, which will cost me around 9,5m. As far as priority goes, I think the most important enhancements for me will be (even though they won't be released at the same time):

1xRamza (song of hero)
2x Agrias (holy explosion)
2x Gilgamesh (weapon collector and tri-attack)
1x Firion (legend killer and fin briar).

Which characters do you guys pretend to enhance?

how do you enhance anything with gold?

Prototype

Have almost everything I want from the event except the 70k moggle. Not sure if I have the sanity to keep grinding this.

Pulled a blue>gold> Mercedes, my 3rd.

The new event looks really cool, I'm excited to play it. I desperately need a good healer so this will fill a hole in my team.

Visceir

There's a potential gumi gacha fuckup debacle boiling up on right now on reddit. Seems like people have been getting disproportionally more Sheras than usual, as if someone had forgotten his rate-up on from the previous banner.

I've been getting unusually many Sheras as well.

I just realized something. I have played this since Global launch and I have never had the sound on. Literally I have no clue what the music and sound is like. Is it any good? Lol

There's a potential gumi gacha fuckup debacle boiling up on right now on reddit. Seems like people have been getting disproportionally more Sheras than usual, as if someone had forgotten his rate-up on from the previous banner.

I've been getting unusually many Sheras as well.
It's true dammnit, I've gotten tons of Sheras and no banner units.

So I'm still new to this game, and I'm currently trying to get a feel for how to make a suitable party. I've been playing around for a few days and have made decent strides in story progression, but need some help preparing for end game. I've just messed with my party a bit, and it's looking like it's currently:

Firion 3* - Just got him and started leveling
Snow 4* - Up to level 37
Agrias 4* - Love the LB
Exdeath 3* - I for some reason got 3 of him on first couple pulls.
Luka 4* - My main healer for a while

Also have a Bartz, Warrior of Light, Rydia, Garnet, Gaffgarion, Hope, Rosa. I got up to Miasmatic Grotto. Any help would be appreciated.

Lyrian

I just realized something. I have played this since Global launch and I have never had the sound on. Literally I have no clue what the music and sound is like. Is it any good? Lol

The soundtracks are actually fairly good, some of them great. Especially so, if listed through headphones to listen in stereo and not in mono.

Standard boss theme with nice guitar riffs in stereo: Link

Esper fights / major story mode battles (my favorite): Link

Original release "final battle" music against Veritas of Dark at the end of Lanzelt (honorable mention): Link

No clue why you can't force Nox to play music in stereo without having headphones plugged in. FFBE's music in mono mode is just criminal to most soundtracks.

Syntsui

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing any pulls until Gumi realizes this fuck up, they clearly forgot to reduce Shera's rate and this will be catastrophic for people wanting Cecils and Zidanes if they all share the rate up.

Syntsui

What's interesting about this is, if they don't look into it (a considerable amount of people already talked to their support *they recognized a lot of people went after them* but they said nothing is wrong *obviously the support has no clue and will give the standard answer) this will be the second, and pretty much the last, time Zidane will have a fake rate up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom