• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moogle ranking rewards from ifrit raid are they individual ranking or based on my group of Friends ? Like a group reward? Rank 1 gives 5 10% moogles!!!!

Visceir

So who exactly would Leon's TM be good for?

Orlandu, Tidus, Setzer, Rasler, Forren -- it's a good materia to have for units that will be released within the next 3 months.

The moogle ranking rewards from ifrit raid are they individual ranking or based on my group of Friends ? Like a group reward? Rank 1 gives 5 10% moogles!!!!

It's server wide and something not worth being concerned about if you're not a whale.

Orlandu, Tidus, Setzer, Rasler, Forren -- it's a good materia to have for units that will be released within the next 3 months.

It's server wide and something not worth being concerned about if you're not a whale.

This is like stupid. They should have the rewards based on Your Friends list and How many points We score together.
At least then you would have a chance to ger 1st spot. Why do whales need 5 moogles, they probably already have everything

Visceir

This is like stupid. They should have the rewards based on Your Friends list and How many points We score together

Seems very reasonable to me. Just need to accept that you won't be top xx if you're not willing to drop coin for it like someone else is.

You'll still have individual rewards (including a 10% moogle, if the rewards are the same as JP)

Valonquar

Bushido - Freedom get! Done with Greg! Now I am trying to decide who to to equip the skill on... Don't think I want to give up any 30% ATK slots... maybe good on support unit to remove buffs as a lower damage AoE dispel?

windfish

Damn man... game is messing with you hard

Maybe the Players choice and Raid will reinvigorate you

yeah I can't complain too much honestly, since I got 3 pretty good 5* units already.
Not even getting 3* banner Units with a decent amount of pulls is what gets to my nerves.
Making these boring events even more dreadful and a complete chore.

How do the character specific moogles work? Do they say "ring of lucii" or dual wield in their TMR field? Could you glutton for punishment and grind one of those for an extra TM?

How do the character specific moogles work? Do they say "ring of lucii" or dual wield in their TMR field? Could you glutton for punishment and grind one of those for an extra TM?
From what I can tell in the JP version they may or may not list the TM name, but if you click in to the details lists the TM it's tied to, similar to character sheet view.

4 Shines and a Ling cooking the TM oven. Battle Ling is becoming a thing! 2 for Noct and 2 for Ling. 3 Sahz for 20 sided die, emp staff, and FINALLY tank/healer TM's.

Xion86

Definitely a rate up since yesterday. Even today I just got a Nimbus and three Golden Bomb. Two days in a row with increased rates.

Muku

You know, as much as I want Gilga and Noctis on PC banner... I know damn well I'm not going to get them. Kind of wondering if I should just not pull at all. Or just pull when it's the daily. Still trying to figure out what to do. I don't neccessarily need anything else from it. Would be good for Trust, but not really sure the Lapis spent getting them is worth it. Or tickets. Trust stuff isn't what I need right now.

You know, as much as I want Gilga and Noctis on PC banner... I know damn well I'm not going to get them. Kind of wondering if I should just not pull at all. Or just pull when it's the daily. Still trying to figure out what to do. I don't neccessarily need anything else from it. Would be good for Trust, but not really sure the Lapis spent getting them is worth it. Or tickets. Trust stuff isn't what I need right now.

Ya know, at least try for the daily. You never know.

Syntsui

Rainbows are rare. Rainbows for dailies? Even more rare. I've had it once. And my luck with Rainbows right now is in that "we're not giving you shit" stage.
It's equally rare as any other pull, 1% per unit as usual. It's also cheaper, DO IT.

Well , fire emblem heroes just went to shit over night.

So are they showing us this new moogle because on the new banner we'll be pulling them like in Japan??????? If so.......

Alkez

With the raid tomorrow do we have orbs that we can use like the arena and they recharge every hour?

It's actually madness atm. It seems people either love or hate it. On one hand gone are the days of certain units dominating the game *cough* Hector *cough* Takumi. On the other hand it basically comes down to base stats and special weapons. I thought there were going to be restrictions and so I planned around the expected restrictions (colour/weapon type, maybe movement type) but I guess not. I'm decided on what I think about it atm but I'm just going to roll with the craziness for now lol.

Visceir

Predict there will be plenty of f2p rage-quitters who spend all their savings on Orlandu banner and won't get him. Such a bad way to go about a gacha game.

Azuran

Banned

So are they showing us this new moogle because on the new banner we'll be pulling them like in Japan??????? If so.......

FEH is by far the worst gacha I have played for an extended period of time and the new stuff finally confirms that they have absolutely no idea what they're doing with that game. The new additions are so busted and you can obviously tell they didn't even bother to balance stuff around it.

"Balance, what's that? Nah, let's just add things without worrying about the state of the game"
"Oh what's that, you still can't farm feathers yet? Well, too bad."

The means the new system is straight up unavailable for the majority of the player base because of dumb design decisions.

FEH is by far the worst gacha I have played for an extended period of time and the new stuff finally confirms that they have absolutely no idea what they're doing with that game. The new additions are so busted and you can obviously tell they didn't even bother to balance stuff around it.

Nah, let's just add things without worrying about the state of the game? Oh what's that, you still can't farm feathers yet? Well, too bad. The means the new system is straight up unavailable for the majority of the player base because of dumb design decisions.

For real. Unfortunately I already feel invested as I've spent money on the game. So I'll see where it goes. So, it's a fucking mess and you're damn right they didn't think of balance. They're literally banking on players spending bank to make the most broken shit ever. This is way too early in its life cycle to pull this stunt.

Alkez

Congrats Alkez!

Thanks bro :)

"Balance, what's that? Nah, let's just add things without worrying about the state of the game"

The means the new system is straight up unavailable for the majority of the player base because of dumb design decisions.

You know what's funny? Yesterday I was praising them for the first time since the game launched. Waifu wars was amazing (mainly because of reddit, but still awesome nonetheless), they were adding more content, and with the April Update it felt like they were finally listening to the community a little. But l don't think anyone expected inheritance to be like this lol.

Predict there will be plenty of f2p rage-quitters who spend all their savings on Orlandu banner and won't get him. Such a bad way to go about a gacha game.

Dont whale for Orlandu fuckers

Never chase a Rainbow

Just wait for God Tier Agrias to deliver us all Salvation

Celegus

It's really depressing. Remembering back to Noctis day and how many people raged and quit was such a bummer... I hope we're not in for round 2. Play smart, not hard everyone.

Lyrian

This is like stupid. They should have the rewards based on Your Friends list and How many points We score together.
At least then you would have a chance to ger 1st spot. Why do whales need 5 moogles, they probably already have everything

That happened on the first raid.

The result was that the ultra-whales scored so many points that all of the 2-week server-wide rewards were obtained in 4 or 5 days. See Dyer and Endir, who should do exactly the same thing this time around. It's pure bragging rights for them that they have such quantities of disposable income to throw at the game.

It's an easy conclusion that Gumi would make changes to ensure that such an outcome wouldn't happen again.

My expectations are that if the highest difficulty is farmed constantly and efficiently, that maybe a player would land in the 2 ticket bracket with maybe a slight expectation to sneak into the 10k bracket for 3 tickets (most will easily state that the additional ticket is not worth the massive amount of extra effort to obtain).

Syntsui

While I agree that inheritance completely breaks the Fire Emblem, it actually makes pretty much all units pulled useful. That combined with the good rates make it a very F2P friendly experience.

The biggest draw in that game is the atrocious IV system,which can make powerful 5* units useless because they are 1 point short of outspeeding or one shotting a unit. This inheritance system also circumvents that to an extent.
That happened on the first raid.

The result was that the ultra-whales scored so many points that all of the 2-week server-wide rewards were obtained in 4 or 5 days. See Dyer and Endir, who should do exactly the same thing this time around. It's pure bragging rights for them that they have such quantities of disposable income to throw at the game.

It's an easy conclusion that Gumi would make changes to ensure that such an outcome wouldn't happen again.

My expectations are that if the highest difficulty is farmed constantly and efficiently, that maybe a player would land in the 2 ticket bracket with maybe a slight expectation to sneak into the 10k bracket for 3 tickets (most will easily state that the additional ticket is not worth the massive amount of extra effort to obtain).

Dude spent hundreds of dollars and weeks of his life to show how big his digital dick is, can't respect that. These type of events suck.

eggydoo

anyone have more spots open?
I have 4 more spots
652 735 959

Also, anyone actually pull a Ramza on current banner? I kinda want him but dont want to drop the lapis

Lyrian

Dont whale for Orlandu fuckers

Never chase a Rainbow

Just wait for God Tier Agrias to deliver us all Salvation

It's really depressing. Remembering back to Noctis day and how many people raged and quit was such a bummer... I hope we're not in for round 2. Play smart, not hard everyone.

It's not so much that the Obi-Wannabe-Kenobi represents advancement of power creep (chaining meta) in FFBE that still makes most players lustily leer at him in unadulterated desire. Rather, his irresistible lure lies in his evasiveness to obtain. Power is nice and all that, but a person doesn't wield power if everyone else possesses the same power.

So, yes Orlandu **will** break many people in drawing for him. The cruelty of the 9-month buildup for him is pretty much unprecedented in a gacha game. These people have been holding their breath and lapis since launch awaiting his arrival. The carnage that will occur on release day will truly be a sight to behold, and a very teachable moment about gachas in general.

And.... he's not an limited unit. He'll always be in the rainbow draw pool forever once he's released.

Still, that won't stop a very significant portion of the playerbase from descending into complete paranoia on his release day.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It's not so much that the Obi-Wannabe-Kenobi represents advancement of power creep (chaining meta) in FFBE that still makes most players lustily leer at him in unadulterated desire. Rather, his irresistible lure lies in his evasiveness to obtain. Power is nice and all that, but a person doesn't wield power if everyone else possesses the same power.

So, yes Orlandu **will** break many people in drawing for him. The cruelty of the 9-month buildup for him is pretty much unprecedented in a gacha game. These people have been holding their breath and lapis since launch awaiting his arrival. The carnage that will occur on release day will truly be a sight to behold, and a a very teachable moment about gachas in general.

It's prom night. Boys having been waiting all year for their chance at some pussy. They all think they're scoring tonight, some will, others are going to be crying about blue balls.

I'm still wondering if I should or not go for broke. All the equipment is there for him, but Tidus will come on a better banner. And since Eileen and Tidus aren't locked to Mogking events, they should arrive quicker. Thinking of using my loot on Tidus banner, where I get Rikku, but Tidus would be a great bonus too.

Also got burnt on my last few 10+1 pulls and 60-70 tickets. So I'm weary, but I also could use a win.

Visceir

If GL Ramza enhancements are the same as JP's then I'd easily take Ramza over Orlandu.

Current more realistic goals for me right now is getting a Setzer, a couple of Amelias (to give her TM to Olive), get a couple of Rikkus (for her TM) and Raslers for chains/TMs

Azuran

Banned
Huh? Just because you can't have the shiniest #1 prize makes the whole event suck? Okay then...

latest

Only one person is worthy enough to wear that. I can understand why someone wants that sexy #1 prize.

Muku

It's equally rare as any other pull, 1% per unit as usual. It's also cheaper, DO IT.

I have way better luck with tickets than I do daily pulls. Plus, my biggest issue with this is more about chasing the Rainbows on this without any major benefit on other things. If I didn't have the stuff on banner on the 3* and 4*, I would definitely be pulling dailies. Plus, when I pull on banners I tend to get off banner shit. My luck I'd get a Rainbow.... and it'd be DKC.

Yeah, agreed. I've had 3 so far: on-banner Greg, off-banner Ramza, and on-banner Marie.

Y'all gotta pull at some point. Depending on who you've got, this is a great banner to do so.

Again. It'd be eaiser to do if all the other stuff, or a lot of other stuff, I didn't have. And the off banner part is what bothers me. Only off banner 5* at this point I'd be okay with is Lightning.

Don't have to pull though. Easier when there's more than just the 5*'s you want. I'm waiting for something interesting to come out. Not even waiting for Orlandu anymore at this point. Just saving for something good. (Mainly because we know Orlandu is being held hostage in a dungeon at Gumi's office.)

Never chase a Rainbow

Thank you for summing that up so well for me on this. XD

You should only whale for waifus.

Orlandeau has a beard. Gross

Husbandos.

Syntsui

Huh? Just because you can't have the shiniest #1 prize makes the whole event suck? Okay then...

Dude, just think for a second. I'm not salty about not getting any prize, the structure of the system is idiotic.

Whoever works to get the top 100 prizes won't get any tangible reward at all because the amount of resourses necessary to keep that high score far outweights the moogles or tickets being given. It's pure e-dick measurement at that point.

The only people that will be rewarded, again, are the ones that will casually grind it everyday,using all their orbs and will still be in the top 101-100k or below. A format similar to the arena, which makes sense because it is achievable without spending more than you are about to be rewarded with.

Pejo

It's prom night. Boys having been waiting all year for their chance at some pussy. They all think they're scoring tonight, some will, others are going to be crying about blue balls.

I'm still wondering if I should or not go for broke. All the equipment is there for him, but Tidus will come on a better banner. And since Eileen and Tidus aren't locked to Mogking events, they should arrive quicker. Thinking of using my loot on Tidus banner, where I get Rikku, but Tidus would be a great bonus too.

Also got burnt on my last few 10+1 pulls and 60-70 tickets. So I'm weary, but I also could use a win.

I'm skipping on Orlandu like I skipped on Lightning. Tidus banner is my next splurge, so I'm saving what I can until then. Already got Agrias, so whenever she gets 6* I'll be cozy'ing up to GAFs Orlandus.

If GL Ramza enhancements are the same as JP's then I'd easily take Ramza over Orlandu.

Current more realistic goals for me right now is getting a Setzer, a couple of Amelias (to give her TM to Olive), get a couple of Rikkus (for her TM) and Raslers for chains/TMs

Already have Ramza. Only missing Gilgamesh, and as much as I want to chase him on the PC banner I will probably only do some dailies and a couple of 10+1's. I will not miss another good base 5* again. Won't let myself. I could only be saying this though because it's 1:40pm and I am already drunk and ready for basketball.....

Syntsui

I'm skipping on Orlandu like I skipped on Lightning. Tidus banner is my next splurge, so I'm saving what I can until then. Already got Agrias, so whenever she gets 6* I'll be cozy'ing up to GAFs Orlandus.

That's my plan too, there is no reason to pursue Orlandu considering I have a character with slightly less attack and a carbon copy chainable skill.

Tidus on other hand will be unparalleled! But he too, won't be worth it on his first banner (if they follow JP), so I'll wait for the banner with Rikku to do more 11 pulls.

Dude, just think for a second. I'm not salty about not getting any prize, the structure of the system is idiotic.

Whoever works to get the top 100 prizes won't get any tangible reward at all because the amount of resourses necessary to keep that high score far outweights the moogles or tickets being given. It's pure e-dick measurement at that point.

The only people that will be rewarded, again, are the ones that will casually grind it everyday,using all their orbs and will still be in the top 101-100k or below. A format similar to the arena, which makes sense because it is achievable without spending more than you are about to be rewarded with.

Yeah individual rank rewards is the dumbest fucking shit

Just make EVERYTHING server/community related

Zero reason to dangle rewards that only whales can get and its mostly shit they dont need

Pejo

That's my plan too, there is no reason to pursue Orlandu considering I have a character with slightly less attack and a carbon copy chainable skill.

Tidus on other hand will be unparalleled! But he too, won't be worth it on his first banner (if they follow JP), so I'll wait for the banner with Rikku to do more 11 pulls.

Ah man, that's good to know. I thought his first banner was the one with Rikku. Guess I have to hold my excitement a bit longer then.

across

Current more realistic goals for me right now is getting a Setzer, a couple of Amelias (to give her TM to Olive), get a couple of Rikkus and Raslers.

These are my short-ish term goals as well, though I'm probably just aiming for one Amelia for Arena funtimes (no Olive) and add Ashe to the other 4* units.

At a rate of a month to a month-and-a-half between trials, I'm feeling reasonably confident I'll manage to muddle through story content and exploration events absent Holy Explosion chains.

I do miss pulling out of actual desire for a unit though. Not a TM and not a Mog King bonus, but for the actual unit. Last one for me was Randi. Ah well...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Logic wise, the next non mogking banners following JPN is Eileen - > Tidus -> Forreen -> Tidus(X) Banner. I could see them push back Tidus to just the X banner. In the next two months, we should be getting all of them. Not like you'll be waiting long.

It's a shame since we're so far out from the VI banner(Three MogKing if they don't repeat the BF event). Meaning 3, 4 months away from Setzer.

Celegus

Well we all know there enough whales out there that will spend a ton for these tiny rewards, so while it seems illogical from a players perspective, it makes perfect sense for them to keep it this way from a business perspective. Gotta do what you gotta do to make that $$$ and I'll just ignore those prizes, easy enough. There's still plenty of other rewards, it's not like that's the only thing.

With the raid tomorrow do we have orbs that we can use like the arena and they recharge every hour?

It's actually madness atm. It seems people either love or hate it. On one hand gone are the days of certain units dominating the game *cough* Hector *cough* Takumi. On the other hand it basically comes down to base stats and special weapons. I thought there were going to be restrictions and so I planned around the expected restrictions (colour/weapon type, maybe movement type) but I guess not. I'm decided on what I think about it atm but I'm just going to roll with the craziness for now lol.

Going to let the dust settle before I get involved in any of this skill inheritance shit. They did good with their last event and then they release the update today and reddit goes ape shit. Going to hold off on judgement until I get a better understanding of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom