• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Team lock and load for tomorrow:

.eJwNyMsNwyAMANBduPOxcSHNGh2gQgRBpAQi7Jyq7t6-4_uoex5qVU3k4tXabec85mZYxky1mDpGPUq6djZ5nDaJpNzO0oUtBkcQHoQERBEgLBafCC4A-X8vERyhfeVZSuc25I0OonZeQ9CIGr32zly9qu8PVIYn1Q.V7vav2aofaKFUPmgB_I9UH0IQtw

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC78A-0tUPxGjvAQpCAiQKB-rXs7nvvq55xqV0VkT53a49zxjYOM6WNkJPJreUrhX5OE9ttg0iI5U5VpiUHjO7FxMi8IrrNkicEh54cgseNAew7jpTqLE0-BLhqWDQ6TaRp0Yym16x-f1P4J9M.iE84vrxlpX1rgfAjbm_JFWsCRjY

.eJwFwckNwyAQAMBe-HPsctptpIAIYQSWbLDYzStK75n5is-6xC4680O71sdJZa5DEc-VW1VtznbV_Jykyrx1Zs6l33UwaQzGQfAOHTgXAULSuCGYgJhs3BJA8qBfZdU6qE9-o4EojZUQJKJEKz2oZzTx-wNWSifi._WHFVOX8WvBaaZx_4CfTyLtS5Ww

.eJwNxssNwyAMANBduPOx6wDJGh2gQgRBpAQi7J6q7t6-0_uo9zzVpprIzZu1-8F5zN2wjJlqMXWMepZ0H2zyuGwSSbldpQtb9I7AL4QERAHAR4srgvO4rDGG_wmCfeZZSuc25IUOgnYPDV4jaiTtwNy9qu8PV8Un5w.Q8OJQhcQPrY2krIQ_SeqS44VPvc

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBd-AO260LJGh2gQgRBpAQQOK-qu_fuq-55qk1VkbE2a_djpT53s6TPWLIpvZczx3Esk_plo0hM9cpNliUHjO7JxMjsEd3LUiAERwE8UPAcvLPvNHNuq3b5EKDX8NDoNJEm1hDMaEX9_ldbJ-0.9jFkWXr5JkEhPBwOgDbOfxAEhlI

Lyrian

is there a special technique to choosing your team as the target? i was trying in arena and couldnt get it to work

Not really.

Tap and hold on any unit (friend or foe) to being up the status screen in combat.

-- If you brought up the status screen by tapping and holding an enemy unit, you can then simply tap on the party unit you want to target at that point.

-- On that party unit's status screen, tap the blue button labelled "Target".

That's all there is to it.

Kouriozan

I'm panickly leveling Firion since I totally forgot about him (84/100), thankfully it's using raid orbs instead of NRG so I can finish his leveling tomorrow.

Nirran

Probably run Randi/Yun/Cecil/Refia/Elza myself. Don't have anyone really good for that last slot. Wish I had Firion ready, but he's still 5* around 63.

Mipcgamer

Thinking about trying some chain magic with two chorizos + Firion (with 3 Dual Wields), Refia and Noct (Or Cecil I guess, can't believe taking Noct out of the team lol)

Celegus

Probably run Randi/Yun/Cecil/Refia/Elza myself. Don't have anyone really good for that last slot. Wish I had Firion ready, but he's still 5* around 63.

Wasn't gil turtles last week so cactuars this weekend?

Wow two bombs in a row for my last two event runs, first ones I've seen in a week.

Can't think of a better combo than:

Yun [Ifrit]: Kaiser Knuckles/Werebuster (you'll see), Black Cowl, Crimson Slayer, 2x Champion's Belt.

Olive: Sparky, Black Cowl, Brave Suit, 2x Bracer, DH.

Randi: Mana Blade/Tamer's Whip (now you get it), Dark Helm, Brave Suit, Genji Gloves, Celestial Gloves, 1x Dark Knight's Soul (even though no H armor).

Firion: Genji Blade/Werebuster, Tiger Mask, meh, 2x Hero's Ring, BM.

All in all, Yun [777 ATK] has Beast Killer (native), Beast Killer (weapon), Beast Killer (esper).

Randi [590 ATK] has Beast Killer (native), Beast Killer (weapon), Hero of Mana (+75% vs. beasts).

Firion [454 ATK] has Beast Killer (native), Beast Killer (weapon), Legend Killer (+75% vs. beasts).

Am I missing why Yun is awesome? Because it sure looks like you can get better vs. beasts passives using Randi or Firion ... Firion gets better passives w/ Kaiser Knuckles/Tamer's Whip combo too. Hmm.

(Edit: BTW, this theorycrafting is the best.)

I have 2 dual wields.

I typically use them on Noctipuss and Yun

However there's Firion who'd be great for Ifrit, do I take the dual wield off Noctis and give it to Firion?

Lyrian

Wasn't gil turtles last week so cactuars this weekend?

Wow two bombs in a row for my last two event runs, first ones I've seen in a week.

Gil Snappers are this weekend, so the Dunes are next weekend. That would likely give players enough time to pull one of everyone from the raid banner by then. Given that the raid does not use up energy, it would be an excellent time to level up some units.

Got Yun and Refia to 100% fire resist. Okay, I think this is looking like a better party. Vaguely predicting that, as Ifrit gets harder, I'm going to have to sub Marie in for either Randi or Firion.

Syntsui

Oh snap. I'd be interested if true. I shoulda saved tickets on my alt acc. LOL. Not like it can get help anyway.

Edit: Guess I'll prep Yun here in a few moments and get him as my leader for tomorrow.
I guess that would be the most evil thing Gumi could do because the whales would go crazy on it as well as whoever wants a future proof extremely powerful unit. She is also overall a more valuable unit than Orlandu because she has no 4* alternative like Agrias.

Then on the following week they could release Orlandu and make everyone double dip on the crazyness. $$$$$$$$

bonkeng

My raid team:

Yun = Main dps, 939 atk, 3x beast killer

2nd Yun = to chain with 1st Yun

Randi = Bushido chain with the twin Yuns

Olive = Shattering Shot for -50% Def break.

Refia = Embolden

I don't know much about Firion, but what does he have that makes him real good? I know he seems to have a lot of killer passives, are his active skills pretty good?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
uh guys i just did a single arena ticket pull and my lapis went to zero.

please lord tell me i don't have to deal with customer support to fix this.

please.

Rixa

Iam still waiting for answer?

Anyone tested with Firion which one is better:

Excalibur + Katana (BM)
Werebuster + Katana (BM)

I don't have a whip so I could slap Wb but not sure if it does more damage to beasts than Excalibur and its higher ATK?

across

Iam still waiting for answer?

Anyone tested with Firion which one is better:

Excalibur + Katana (BM)
Werebuster + Katana (BM)

I don't have a whip so I could slap Wb but not sure if it does more damage to beasts than Excalibur and its higher ATK?

The answers you seek lie here.

Excalibur > Werebuster. Will also benefit from Imperil. Werebuster is a trap unless you just started playing a week ago. Especially on Firion, who gets MAG from maces, not ATK.

Rixa

The answers you seek lie here.

Excalibur > Werebuster. Will also benefit from Imperil. Werebuster is a trap unless you just started playing a week ago. Especially on Firion, who gets MAG from maces, not ATK.

Oh wow. I didn't know they have added Killer abilities to that. Its been few month's since last time I used U-C.

0 Potted Firion with some TM's:

Firion Wb + Katana (BM) said:
Min: 76780 | Average: 85312 | Max: 93843
Beast Killer
Min: 233738 | Average: 259708 | Max: 285680

Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5300 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 4289 MP: 165 ATK: 526 DEF: 239 MAG: 191 SPR: 175

Firion Exc + Katana (BM) said:
Min: 99563 | Average: 113865 | Max: 128168
Beast Killer
Min: 241375 | Average: 283970 | Max: 326566

Total Stats: HP: 4289 MP: 165 ATK: 647 DEF: 265 MAG: 157 SPR: 141

Firion TWhip + Katana (BM) said:
Min: 99740 | Average: 105443 | Max: 111146
Beast Killer
Min: 318486 | Average: 318486 | Max: 318486

Total Stats: HP: 4289 MP: 165 ATK: 599 DEF: 239 MAG: 157 SPR: 175

Since I don't have Tamer's Whip, Excalibur is decent substitute for it. Losing average & low damage but has slight higher max damage.

Malakhov

Banned
Geared Firion for the event and shared him starting now.

Right Hand: Tamer's Whip +65ATK
Left Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 4: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Total Stats: HP: 4289 MP: 165 ATK: 634 DEF: 248 MAG: 192 SPR: 200

Beast Killer
Min: 363195 | Average: 363194 | Max: 363195

Ticket pull was Zidane. I already have 3 dual wields. Blah.

1/2 pull was a gold Rosa. Blech.

Got a 3* moogle for Wisdom as well.

So it goes. On to the raid!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily - Hope, dupe

Tickets:
Celes, dupe
Zidane, dupe
Zidane, dupe
Mustadio, dupe
Refia, dupe
Mercedes, dupe
Cecil, dupe

....well.

Rixa

Daily Sabin \o_ :p
Tix: Cecil :D

No Zidane, thus I need to faster my 3rd DW progress by using moogles. My Firion needs DW ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom