• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryt

Is this shit even possible? lol. I thought this was a raid. How come I'm the only one doing damage to the boss?

Syntsui

I think a whale chain can one turn him, but I don't think this strategy will work for the entirety of the event. I'll finish the Excalibur I'm missing and try myself.

Malakhov

Banned
Okay is this some bug or this is it? Gumi the idiots probably maxed him by some mistake, at least I hope so lol

It's like I dont care about your fire resists up the roof, screw you. Then proceeds to tear everyone up.

Went into ELT again with a different strategy. Got everyone as much fire resistance as possible and brought Marie this time. Cast barfiraga... and my whole party died in one round.

Holy hell!!! Think I'll stick to PRO for now.

damn son 100 fire resist 7k HP Cecil with barfiraga and embolden up can't last 2 turns. Jesus Ifrit at least take me to dinner first before going balls deep

bryt

Fire resist doesn't seem to matter. It's that AOE move that kills me every time. If he does it twice in one round I'm done for.

Rixa

Radiant Blume -> Rip :D

If this is the case, PRO will give more coins than ELT.

There is the counter "Until Level down" = 23h55min Ifrit comes easier in one day?

Alkez

Well I got blown the hell back lol.

Blocking on turn 1 and every 3 turns seems crucial. Radiant BS is just too strong.

Rixa

Well I got blown the hell back lol.

Blocking on turn 1 and every 3 turns seems crucial. Radiant BS is just too strong.

You mean Guard at 1st turn and then every 3 turns?
Btw at 2nd try in PRO (to do missions) I went too carelessly and got eaten by Radiant BS in there too :D
Even dying I got ~200 coins which is way more than in ELT after dying.

across

My initial hot take (because Ifrit is fire element) is that spamming PRO is going to be better than throwing yourself at ELT. Failing ELT doesn't get you Rank EXP and the coins seem to be worse or comparable.

Remains to be seen if there's some sort of mechanics change or AI thing that will enable us minnows to handle ELT, but when the cetaceous among us are getting rolled, I think I'll stay in the kiddie pool for a bit.

bonkeng

The jump in difficulty from PRO to ELT is astronomical.

I'm dealing 5.5m damage first turn in PRO, while only dealing 1.2m in ELT.

Gonna farm PRO til a strategy for ELT is discovered.

Rixa

My initial hot take (because Ifrit is fire element) is that spamming PRO is going to be better than throwing yourself at ELT. Failing ELT doesn't get you Rank EXP and the coins seem to be worse or comparable.

Remains to be seen if there's some sort of mechanics change or AI thing that will enable us minnows to handle ELT, but when the cetaceous among us are getting rolled, I think I'll stay in the kiddie pool for a bit.

The jump in difficulty from PRO to ELT is astronomical.

I'm dealing 5.5m damage first turn in PRO, while only dealing 1.2m in ELT.

Gonna farm PRO til a strategy for ELT is discovered.

Everyone should farm PRO, until we know more. At the moment ELT is just waste of orbs.

Alkez

You mean Guard at 1st turn and then every 3 turns?
Btw at 2nd try in PRO (to do missions) I went too carelessly and got eaten by Radiant BS in there too :D
Even dying I got ~200 coins which is way more than in ELT after dying.

Yeah. It seems to be the only way I'm getting anywhere. But even then, once someone dies it becomes impossible to come back because i start falling behind in the strategy (unless it's my one DPS unit lol).

Well, we wanted harder content. Here it is people lol.

Valentus

Everyone should farm PRO, until we know more. At the moment ELT is just waste of orbs.

Not really at least for me.

I got 275 coins in pro and in ELT even when i was slaughtered i got 400 coins.

But guys we should do It like the jp vídeos. Just spam holy explosion and then... Oh...

Ken

Not really at least for me.

I got 275 coins in pro and in ELT even when i was slaughtered i got 400 coins.

But cuya se should do It like the jp vídeos. Just spam holy explosion and then... Oh...

maybe we get HIS banner next week before ifrit ends lol

Rixa

^^ Yeah if you get more coins from ELT even losing and not caring rank exp, then go for ELT.

I made 1400 coins multisummon. Was it meant to be that we get Moogles from it too?

Screenshot_20170317-110005.png

And was it pure luck that TM Moogle is for Thrancred?

across

I made 1400 coins multisummon. Was it meant to be that we get Moogles from it too?

Yes. You can pull Trust Moogles for the FFXIV units from the raid gacha.

Daily pulls on the PC banner don't give Trust Moogles, while we're sort of on the subject. Only full-price, ticket, and 10+1 pulls. I burned a ticket just out of curiosity to see if the Moogles were locked to the banner units and got 5% towards Gungnir. So...

Rixa

Daily pulls on the PC banner don't give Trust Moogles, while we're sort of on the subject. Only full-price, ticket, and 10+1 pulls. I burned a ticket just out of curiosity to see if the Moogles were locked to the banner units and got 5% towards Gungnir. So...

So there are 3 different Moogles in Raid Gacha?

leehom

Umm what? Ifrit in ELT owned me on the first turn. Did over 8k dmg to everyone...
That's with coD resist elements spell up.

That sucks

tuffymon

Okay... serious question... who's got the Tm's to make a 150% fire resist Cod with 100% dodge >.>; cough (90% I think is the max you can get on her)

Rixa

That's correct, at least from what I've seen so far. You can also pull dupes of the FFXIV units, obviously, so expect lots of their mediocre TMs to fill your ability list.

Dupes I did know, those moogles in RaidG were surprise.

ELT Missions clears guide:

You can complete the missions easily, all you need is someone able to cast water, two more people to cast other spells, and a unit like Kefka or even Eldin to use escape.

Cast your spells, then escape, and you will be able to flee the battle. Further, the game will report "YOU WON!", and the missions will clear.

Enjoy your free 100 Lapis!
¨

Edit: Accidentally went to PRO with TM party, friend Chicken cleared it, I got 298 coins and one Zidane got 0.1% TM. Farm PRO for TM :p

Pachimari

Holy shit, I can't even beat Ifrit on PRO. And I can't earn more raid coins by doing the same stage, really? How long is the event up for? So I can only earn coins once a day...

bryt

Got him to 35% and he instakilled me some sort of AOE? It did like 8k damage to my whole team. Anyone know what move that is?

Rixa

Holy shit, I can't even beat Ifrit on PRO. And I can't earn more raid coins by doing the same stage, really? How long is the event up for? So I can only earn coins once a day...

You should get coins even you lose. And you can repeat the stage as many times as you want.

Got him to 35% and he instakilled me some sort of AOE? It did like 8k damage to my whole team. Anyone know what move that is?

Atleast it killed me with Radiant Blume aoe (8k damage or so) on first turn. It seems it does it every 3 turns after first turn.

Edit: Jeremy Zero does it again
FFBE - March on Ifrit - ELT - OTK Lol :D

Pachimari

Yeah but I only have 5 green orbs a day?

In no way can I get all 3 heroes, or else it's gonna be one hell of a grind and I need some luck from the crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom