• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menchi

That's the situation I'm in now. If her TM doesn't stack I see no reason to keep a 2nd one.

Loving those +10% HP/ATK TM from Thancred though. Not a whale so I don't have many 15% nor any 20/30% TMs yet, so this Raid is a god send for me.

Since writing my last post, I pulled another two of her... So I may as well aim for a second of her TM now anyway!

Yeahh Followers Oath is pretty neat for F2P players, completely replaces ATK+10%

Prototype

Never fuse/sell a 5* base...

but... I already have Yoshi with her TM, and I don't really need another Yoshi, do I? Hard to imagine a situation where I'd ever use 2 copies.

Zalasta

The bonus enemies have been a feast or famine for me. First day I got 4 sets and I thought this is going to be done in no time, over 50K orbs in a single day. Yesterday only one set and none so far today.

robotuw

My girlfriend got Orlandu from the daily today. She was so excited. Her only 5* before this was Ace so this is a huge power leap for her. Now I need to show her how to use switch controls so she can start TM farming and get him beefed up.

Kouriozan

Rare encounter rate for this event seem nice compared to Type 0 part 2, haha.
Already bought Durandal + Kiyomori + all tickets + all Gigantuars so I got 105k red orbs so far, not much left to get.
Aiming for Battle Hoop + 5* moogle + star quartz and maybe some awakening mats + few poach, probably about 45k red orbs, should be done Tuesday or even tomorrow if I see another 3 Chocobo encounter.

Muku

Damn, you must be rolling in them. x_x

Had to work for a large portion of yesterday so I missed out on a lot of time and all. Didn't even get to burn all my NRG before work. ;_;

Got my katana earlier. Saving for the Sword next.

Gumi, please give us 6* Garland already. Please. Please? Please...

Rare encounter rate for this event seem nice compared to Type 0 part 2, haha.
Already bought Durandal + Kiyomori + all tickets + all Gigantuars so I got 105k red orbs so far, not much left to get.
Aiming for Battle Hoop + 5* moogle + star quartz and maybe some awakening mats + few poach, probably about 45k red orbs, should be done Tuesday or even tomorrow if I see another 3 Chocobo encounter.

Pretty much where I'm at and what I have planned.

The event has been great and I'm surprised how quick I managed to get what I got so far (swords, cactuars, tickets).

Malakhov

Banned
Just started the event and Wow, with 5 bonus units it's 1000 red orbs per run. Insane. Also got a group of chocobos and got 8 or 9k red orbs.

Finally got Yoshi. Through points, naturally. Doing ELT this weekend seriously paid off.

Immediately fed her 20 Shard of Genius moogles and got her TM.

(This raid's been fantastic for basically free things that I may or may not actually use, like Yoshi herself and Minfilia.)

Just started the event and Wow, with 5 bonus units it's 1000 red orbs per run. Insane. Also got a group of chocobos and got 8 or 9k red orbs.

Yeah I have already bought the big moogle...all tickets...cactuars and Katana and still sitting at 80k orbs right now. Event is easy and the drop rate isn't trash.

Kettch

I haven't even started the event yet, outside of doing dailies.

I'm gonna milk the cactuar dunes for everything I can first, since I still have another two characters to level up from 5* level 1.

Alkez

I don't really get why they allowed you to be able make summons past your unit limit, but you can't accept the units in your inbox if it takes you over the limit. I can't claim any of the raid rewards, which are all just gigantuars and pots :/ 1 step at a time I guess.

Syntsui

I don't really get why they allowed you to be able make summons past your unit limit, but you can't accept the units in your inbox if it takes you over the limit. I can't claim any of the raid rewards, which are all just gigantuars and pots :/ 1 step at a time I guess.

They just want you to keep pulling, they don't really care about QoL improvements.

Ken

Maybe there's something about how menus that use currency like MogKing and Summons that don't talk to the Unit menu.

tuffymon

I don't know about going over the limit with Rare pulls, but friend units have been able to go FAR past the limit for a few weeks. Makes it a LOT easier to bomb out some friend points... We should be coming up another friend point event soonish I'd think?

I don't know about going over the limit with Rare pulls, but friend units have been able to go FAR past the limit for a few weeks. Makes it a LOT easier to bomb out some friend points... We should be coming up another friend point event soonish I'd think?

they need to completely rework the friend summon system

i say gut it and start over

RedZaraki

Banned
I've been sitting at 100k friend points since the last FP event.

There's literally nothing to do with them. I've had Gil as my requested gift for ages, since none of the other stuff is worth anything.

Lyrian

I've been sitting at 100k friend points since the last FP event.

There's literally nothing to do with them. I've had Gil as my requested gift for ages, since none of the other stuff is worth anything.

Yup.

There was once a niche case for Rizer's TM back in the day to fill in ability holes on throwaway units. But now with Thancred's TM dropping like candy, there's literally no reason to even do that anymore.

After a few killers from the relevant units and a camouflage or two, there's no real reason at the moment to pull friend units.

AFAIK, the only future-facing relevant use of a friend's unit TM, is more Dragon Killers, because you need 2 of them to make one Dragon Killer + (if I remember right).

tuffymon

Yup.

There was once a niche case for Rizer's TM back in the day to fill in ability holes on throwaway units. But now with Thancred's TM dropping like candy, there's literally no reason to even do that anymore.

After a few killers from the relevant units and a camouflage or two, there's no real reason at the moment to pull friend units.

AFAIK, the only future-facing relevant use of a friend's unit TM, is more Dragon Killers, because you need 2 of them to make one Dragon Killer + (if I remember right).

Very true, Thancred eliminated all 10% attacks, and any 10% hps... Killers have been the only reason to pull for awhile now sadly.

Muku

I only pull when I cap out FPs. And I do it for the killers to be honest. On the most recent batch of big pulls, I got enough for Dragon Killer + an additional unit to start another one. :) I'm getting quite a few King Gotti's lately which is cool too. But yeah... really saving them for the killers.

Though to be honest, there are a few I'm getting just to get one. Like Escape (so I don't need Kefka with me), Drink, and maybe another one or two just to have in case. Maybe rare in case type stuff, but never hurt. Once i get these though, the rest are gone, including additional future ones.

Lyrian

Everyone wasn't kidding.

Compared to ELT Ifrit, ELT FFT-2 is laughably easy. Feels weird to just walk all over it like that.

Valentus

I have 18, EIGHT FUCKING TEEN thancred tms, really i got my third yshtola so im going to only farm coins to sell them, because we Will need batman's level of money for enhacements, leveling units, evolving, etc.

Muku

Just watched Valentus pull video for Orlandu. I laughed, I cried. It was an emotional roller coaster.

Also, sorry. But I laughed on the first couple of rainbows because the excitement was real, but we all knew it would be something other than Orlandu.. because... Gumi.

Takuan

Everyone wasn't kidding.

Compared to ELT Ifrit, ELT FFT-2 is laughably easy. Feels weird to just walk all over it like that.

Yeah I actually just realized I could do ELT pretty easily with 4 Soleils and a 'landufriend (failed with 5). ~1100 MK currency per run, which is almost twice what I was getting in the last Mog King event. P good!

Lyrian

I have 18, EIGHT FUCKING TEEN thancred tms, really i got my third yshtola so im going to only farm coins to sell them, because we Will need batman's level of money for enhacements, leveling units, evolving, etc.

You got me beat, somewhat.

I'm up to 12 Thancred TMs and all I have still is the pity Ysh from points. All I want is one from an actual pull. How bad of an request is that? Horrific, apparently.

Celegus

I'm up to 12 Thancred TMs and all I have still is the pity Ysh from points. All I want is one from an actual pull. How bad of an request is that? Horrific, apparently.

I gave up at 2.4 million points. It's very freeing! Hopefully not having a second of her TM doesn't come back to haunt me, but too late now!

Lyrian

Yeah I actually just realized I could do ELT pretty easily with 4 Soleils and a 'landufriend (failed with 5). ~1100 MK currency per run, which is almost twice what I was getting in the last Mog King event. P good!

That's what I'm doing, although I only have 1 Soleil.

Soleil --> Schwert Dance
Random bonus point unit --> Deprotect (only needed for Wroth for insurance purposes)
Elza --> Madness Rush
Everyone else, including Orlandu --> pose for posterity

950 - 1000 currency for hitting repeat after turn 1, + chocobos when they spawn, for like 30 seconds of effort.

RedZaraki

Banned
I just dislike how ELT Ifrit is somewhat break immune.

Olive's Shattering shot only sticks like half the time. Pointlessly annoying.

I just dislike how ELT Ifrit is somewhat break immune.

Olive's Shattering shot only sticks like half the time. Pointlessly annoying.

Dude the break resistance is super annoying. I feel like all my attackers need to have some form of break attack or else it all goes to hell. Does anyone know if the Japanese version is like this? Will this be how all future content is? Because it sucks very badly.

Kettch

Minfilia is so good. I'm surprised no one talked about her before the raid showed up.

70% AoE resistance buffs, bootleg AoE stat buffs if needed and that 100% attack buff for off turns on your DPS. She's probably gonna be on my team for a long time. Even if I start chaining for OTKs that 100% attack buff is the best.

Valentus

Just watched Valentus pull video for Orlandu. I laughed, I cried. It was an emotional roller coaster.

Also, sorry. But I laughed on the first couple of rainbows because the excitement was real, but we all knew it would be something other than Orlandu.. because... Gumi.

Dude when the Noctis popped i was legit thinking "how the fuck should i feel now?!?!"

The rates are really terrible, but still, It makes a second ysh really valuable, even being free

I caved in and did a 10+1 pull on the FFT banner.

RAINBOW! RAINBOW! RAINBOW!

The emperor...

For christ's sake.

Chilly's soul is haunting us, theres no other explanation

Malakhov

Banned
lol yeah I saw your video, it was pretty entertaining

I got two rainbows in the last two days, one was ramza and one was the emperor. Happy about Ramza but fuck does it hurt, I came this close two times.

Muku

Dude when the Noctis popped i was legit thinking "how the fuck should i feel now?!?!"

The rates are really terrible, but still, It makes a second ysh really valuable, even being free

Hahaha awww. :( I saw it and was like "OMG I want~"

I was lucky and got Y'shtola on my second 5000 pull. I have 5 thancreed TMs.

I stopped using raid coins after I got all mats for minfilia and yoshi's gear. Selling rare coins to get "batman level money" like valentus said.

Just watched valentus pull video. I laughed a lot " he is funny" and I felt sad for his wallet.

Wow that's a lot of pulls, I feel bad for getting Orlandu on my first 10+1 pull" the second 10+1 pull I ever made"

Feep

Banned
My girlfriend got Orlandu from the daily today. She was so excited. Her only 5* before this was Ace so this is a huge power leap for her. Now I need to show her how to use switch controls so she can start TM farming and get him beefed up.
Switch controls? o_O

*listens intently*

SeanTSC

Daily is of course, Gilbert. Wtb Zidane #4. That's all I want right now! Pretty sure I'll never, ever have good luck with dailies again though after getting Ramza on Day 1 of the PC banner from it.

Malakhov

Banned
Daily is of course, Gilbert. Wtb Zidane #4. That's all I want right now! Pretty sure I'll never, ever have good luck with dailies again though after getting Ramza on Day 1 of the PC banner from it.

If I remember correctly, I think I only got one rainbow from a daily and it was during the first ramza and delita banner. Since then all the rainbows I've gotten were from tickets or 10+1 pulls.

Muku

Am in so desperate need of something good on alt. With my little lapis left, did a daily. Gilbert. This game has it out for my alt. And Gilbert? I haven't seen this jackass in forever. Why now? Ugh.

Xion86

Think I'll watch your video soon Valentus :p.

Had such a busy weekend but in the game I was focused more on Dunes, where I maxed out 3 characters. Time to start the new event now :)

Daily pull: Tellah

Celegus

Gold daily was Snow #8. I got the first two I ever got to 100% TM, but ever since it's just been raining (snowing?) this guy. Still waiting for my first WoL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom