• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection |OT|

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Ceodore's Tale and Kain's Tale were originally separate in the mobile version, which is retained here. The WiiWare release just happened to combine both of them into one.

It's better this way because Ceodore now has his own postchapter dungeon when in the WiiWare version, he and Kain shared theirs.

Chairhome

Ceodore's Tale and Kain's Tale were originally separate in the mobile version, which is retained here. The WiiWare release just happened to combine both of them into one.

It's better this way because Ceodore now has his own postchapter dungeon when in the WiiWare version, he and Kain shared theirs.

Thanks, I thought my memory was either tarnished or I read some spoiler, haha. I appreciate the info.

Berordn

It did combine elements of their dungeons and made it a bit harder to compensate for the extra party members. But it's still a better way of doing it because the revelation of
the hooded man being the real Kain
completely ruined the story for the other chapters.

Hey everyone! I'm currently playing FFIV complete after recently finishing FF3 on my Vita and I have a quick question. I don't want to read an FAQ for fear of spoilers so I'd figured it be best that i ask here instead.

I'm currently at the part where
Cid just set up the Enterprise with a drill so we could return to the overworld.
I just wanted to know if the game ever explicitly tells you when it's your last chance to explore the world before heading down the final path. I've noticed a couple of side quest areas in the underworld that I'd like to explore later and i don't wanna miss out on them.

Top Bottom