• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

110 stamina! I'm slowly catching up!!

I can't wait for the Lightning event. I have 50 stamina saved up. I really want Sazh's SB weapon

I have 300+ Mythirl now.

Assuming the next Soul Break Celebration has five banners, that gives me a spare eleven-pull.

Lightning banner might be worth dumping it on, my XIII gear is nearly nil and on the (nearly nil) chance I get that Shellga/Hastega relic, lawdy lawdy.

Falk

that puzzling face
I can't at this Light Rod dis! It is a great weapon for this due to the 20% extra Lightning damage. =P

Wasn't dissing. Was literally listing my MAG weapons that aren't 3*. In other words, what I'm going to be using for Clod in addition to the 3* hairpin

Aw man, that sucks :( Hope your phone turns up. If you can get your FFRK account restored, all the better!

I'm sure you've checked all over, but did you take a good look under your driver's seat and the seat behind that? That is somehow always where I lose my phone and then it slides around while I'm driving.

I noticed the phone was missing before I even got in my car, and I know I had it in the theater as I distinctly remember putting the phone on silent before the movie as opposed to turning it off. Had my buddy call it and couldn't hear it vibrating anywhere.

My OCD side wants to upgrade Pressure Point for the quest but I only have 37 Greater Dark Orbs and it takes 15... It will be needed for Ruinga in a while!

Also, I mastered Schizo on my first attempt with Advance RW, I didn't expect to! I used Cyan's relic on Cloud, it's still the strongest weapon I have in FFVII, I need a synergy sword!

Only RS I used was 1 Protect Vest++ we got from an event way back then! My 2 Regal Gowns and my Mystery Veil really helped on Res, never used a cure (didn't bring any and didn't use cure SB).

Falk

that puzzling face
My OCD side wants to upgrade Pressure Point for the quest but I only have 37 Greater Dark Orbs and it takes 15... It will be needed for Ruinga in a while!

Ruinga is going to be severely limited by 4* Holy, which is impossible to farm right now in comparison to Dark (Phantom Train, FFIX Prima Vista for more-stam-but-faster-irl, etc)

LucaMac

Eventually mastered Proud Clod...The Knight side, not so much. Ridiculous damage output eventually wears me down even with Shellga and SG. Perfectly fine until Dragon Fang. Health bars should make it easier so timing can be just right. Knowing when dragon fang is going to appear should make it much more possible to block it. XP day now so ive no problem leaving it unmastered until after the update. Unlike yesterday...it really bothered me.

Ruinga is going to be severely limited by 4* Holy, which is impossible to farm right now in comparison to Dark (Phantom Train, FFIX Prima Vista for more-stam-but-faster-irl, etc)

Yea, looking at the farming list I can see that you are right. Sitting on 42 GHO at the moment, will keep them preciously.

Does anyone know if this is a sword or a fancy dagger? Looks like a sword but we never know in FF. It's from Aerith's banner in 2 weeks.

TvSCFKA.jpg

Vorpal

Does anyone know if this is a sword or a fancy dagger? Looks like a sword but we never know in FF. It's from Aerith's banner in 2 weeks.

That's a sword. You can tell by looking at the icon in the upper right corner--dagger icons look a lot pointier:

L4iZae9.png

I noticed the phone was missing before I even got in my car, and I know I had it in the theater as I distinctly remember putting the phone on silent before the movie as opposed to turning it off. Had my buddy call it and couldn't hear it vibrating anywhere.

Blergh.

Nohar

Exp day! My ladies will appreciate. Running Tifa, Dirk Cecil, Quistis and Yuna. I was a little worried doing this dungeon with only 4 characters would be hard/tedious, but so far no problem whatsoever. I can't wait for the QoL update.

That's a sword. You can tell by looking at the icon in the upper right corner--dagger icons look a lot pointier.
The little icon in the top right says it is a sword.

Thanks guys, my observation skills were not right last night! Haha!

That means two 5* swords on Aerith's banner. They are not crazy good but it's better than what I use in that realm. This banner is so good for me right now, Aerith's item is amazing. I must not abuse Lightning's banner... Maybe 3 11 pulls each if I'm not lucky quickly.

But then it's Golbez's banner and the SB celebration... Argh! Will have to abuse the friends campaign to get as many Mythrils as possible.

LucaMac

yeah i've been expecting this dead for a few hours now. really wish they'd add in a GMT time too.
UTC is GMT apparently. Discovered that the last couple of times. Though with daylight savings it will be 7am that the server goes down. It's a right pain because it will be down til about 1pm GMT. No idea why they call it UTC. Never heard of that before ffrk.

Balphon

well, that makes me feel silly. universal time code, maybe?

Coordinated Universal Time. It is the successor to GMT. UTC+0 is the time along the prime meridian (i.e. Greenwich), same as GMT+0. Time zones are all measured by how far ahead/behind they are compared to it.

What's weird is their continued use of PST when the U.S. west coast is all one hour ahead of that on PDT.

Falk

that puzzling face
UTC-8 (PST) is used basically nowhere but Alaska this time of year, and there it's ADT. Mexico and Canada have daylight saving time too. :p

Doesn't matter, daylight savings is a silly band-aid fix from a much simpler time and survives solely due to precedent.

Much like imperial measurements.

Can you feel the salt piling up :(

Finally got Josef's RM2. In related news, Josef is almost level 56

Man, still don't have Cecil's RM2. :(

LucaMac

Much like imperial measurements.

I spent some time in the states a few years ago and that drove me bananas. For such an advanced nation it's strange to still have such things so stone age...Fahrenheit for example. The Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands, Palau, and the United States...the only places in the whole world that use Fahrenheit.

Mostly that they can't seem to write a two sentence bio of any of the characters without making a mistake.

But I'm waiting to see if they add towns so I can know for sure.

FFXIII's story was soooo nutty. I honestly can't remember most of it. But I loved the monster designs, character designs, and music so much. It's so weird, that's where most of my fond memories come from in that game. Kinda liked the battle system once it fully opened up.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Has the maintenance been done? Can't see where the remove all function is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom