• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragner

Also, why this game doesn't want me to have a healer? Really, the only healing SB I have is Celebration Grimoire..

Dont worry bro, DeNA thinks about you, you will have a lucky banner with all healer relics on it for WM abyss, if you are still unlucky, you only have to wait 6 months for a dedicated healer banner with all the OP healer SSBs on it.

Its something.

Ahnez

If I could give you one of mine I would. Every other SB I get is an AoE heal.
I actually am pretty lucky with my draws..
I didn't even tried the SSB fest banner because I already have Seph's, Zidane's and Quistis' SSBs. But healing SBs? lol nop

Dont worry bro, DeNA thinks about you, you will have a lucky banner with all healer relics on it for WM abyss, if you are still unlucky, you only have to wait 6 months for a dedicated healer banner with all the OP healer SSBs on it.

Its something.
Yay

WarAdept

Does any of the FFT banner gear give +element? I'm seeing some misinformation around, but Agrias Sheila gives + Lightning? Does her sword give +Holy?

I'm very tempted to pull again on SSB on again for a chance at Excalibur due to this fact.

Dragner

Agrias Sword isnt +Holy, only Shield have +Lightning as you say.

+Holy is only on different excaliburs (P.Cecil,Bartz,Celes,Steiner), and Basch Shield.

So basch shield + Excalibur for 40% + holy damage with saint cross and with P.Cecil/Hope BSSB you get enholy that is another 50%

We should be getting a nice Mythril bounty tomorrow form the quiz and egg thing (or if not then pretty soon).

It is such a relief having practically everyone at level 64+ (sorry Strago, Kain, Rosa and cores you'll just have to daily it) so there is no more "better train this person as they get an MC2 in 3 months time" (I think that is how far I had gotten before orbfest) and the MC2d characters all at 70 or more.

WarAdept

Agrias Sword isnt +Holy, only Shield have +Lightning as you say.

+Holy is only on different excaliburs (P.Cecil,Bartz,Celes,Steiner), and Basch Shield.

So basch shield + Excalibur for 40% + holy damage with saint cross and with P.Cecil/Hope BSSB you get enholy that is another 50%

Eh I'll wait. Plenty of opportunities, and it's not like I'm lacking in damage.

RivalCore

So we switch orbfest and SSB banners at midnight right?

I'm only going to do 100 gem pulls for the rest of the banners. Gonna go hard on FFT (hopefully I'll get something with 150 mythril) and refreshes. Next banner that interests me is Basch/Balthier/Fran.

MrDaravon

We should be getting a nice Mythril bounty tomorrow form the quiz and egg thing (or if not then pretty soon).

It is such a relief having practically everyone at level 64+ (sorry Strago, Kain, Rosa and cores you'll just have to daily it) so there is no more "better train this person as they get an MC2 in 3 months time" (I think that is how far I had gotten before orbfest) and the MC2d characters all at 70 or more.

Yeah, I'm not quite as far along there as you are but I've been refreshing all of orbfest in large part due to finally getting characters leveled. I'll probably wind up having spent around 125 or so mythril on refreshes by the time orbfest is over, but that 125 mythril has largely caught me up on the 7 months late I started playing the game so I personally feel it's been totally worth it, especially with the orbs on top of that. I already got the entire cast including cores to 50 (I had ~62 characters at level 1 total IIRC), got everyone who has MC2s to 65 (regardless of whether or not I have the MC2), and am now working on getting folks to 65 in order that their MC2s are coming. It's absolutely glorious, and between that and the orbs I'm getting I feel like I'm largely "caught up" from my late start to the game, and I'll probably just wind up doing two 11-pulls on FFT via gems as my only non-$1 pull so far and that nearly "makes" up for all of the refreshes. And even if I don't wind up doing that for some reason I'd still do the refreshes, having all of these orbs and levels is personally worth two or three 11-pulls to me, especially considering it's entirely possible I wouldn't get any relics I'd want on those pulls anyway.

It's good times, I'm highly enjoying it actually.

So we switch orbfest and SSB banners at midnight right?

I'm only going to do 100 gem pulls for the rest of the banners. Gonna go hard on FFT (hopefully I'll get something with 150 mythril) and refreshes. Next banner that interests me is Basch/Balthier/Fran.

Banner will change in 2 hours, Orbs phase will change in 26 hours.

Kyari

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I could not be happier with my SSB phase 2 pull here:

CemNgmRWIAMnDtw.jpg

I use Tyro 100% of the time and was fortunate enough to get Sentinel's Grimoire a long time ago (I have a 5*+ SG book even), so the SSB - and perhaps more importantly the Attack+10 - are very exciting for me.

Little Kyari Tyro is now a slightly less awful stat spread and that makes me happy :D

MrDaravon

Wow, actually got a Hawkeye from my 100-gem pull. This thing any good or worth potentially using a lode to get Hope's MC2 as a result?

Sorry for the ugly screenshot, my Bluestack is weird.

That was the second pull. First pull gave me Red's SSB and Holy lance...

I HAVE LULU'S HAIRPIN! FINALLY! Mage party redeemed! I just can't believe it, the game is finally paying back! That's all I wanted for my birthday which coincide with this phase!

Now time to make a 7* out of that Last Judgment Grimoire.

Xetherion

Damn it, struck out on 100 gem and 11 pull on phase 2 banner also. So zero 5* out of the last 24 items pulled... starting to piss me off. I'm considering pulling again because phase 2 is the only banner in this fest where i don't have any of the featured relics. I also have a lot of 5* mage weapons so Lulu's Hairpin would be a great item for me.

Noi

Ancient Sword on 100 gem, Aegis Shield on single pull.

I expected trash and I was still dissapointment by the trash!

MrDaravon

I kinda want to pull on this banner for Lulu's hairpin, but it's too saturated with junk to justify it.

Yeah, the fact that it hasn't become available again yet in Japan makes it pretty desirable, but in general pulling for one item is madness. Still a bummer though.

hesho

i just realized.... i never did plan out how i wanted to use my mythril.... oops. This banner does seem like there is a boat load of crap though or is that just me?

and 100 gem got me a fairy flute.. yay? i guess..

oh... anyone actually doing the ffx-2 event right now?

i just realized.... i never did plan out how i wanted to use my mythril.... oops. This banner does seem like there is a boat load of crap though or is that just me?

I finished the FFX-2 event, seemed easy but I used 60+ characters for every fight.

I pulled Tyro's Earth SSB book and Beatrix's Save the Queen. Happy to have a second good melee weapon for FF9.

Balphon

I ran Rikku through it. She 5-hits thief's revenge with synergy so it was a pretty easy solo and it got her the rest of the way to 65.

I ran Rikku through it. She 5-hits thief's revenge with synergy so it was a pretty easy solo and it got her the rest of the way to 65.

It's speed based right? Is it a comparison vs target or is there just a threshold I need to hit with a character to get it to land 5?

MrDaravon

170 SPD for 5 hits.

Anything below 4 hits doesn't matter and you're bad if you're considering it.

Isn't Locke at 80(?) the only character than can break the 5-hit SPD requirement? Haven't looked overly into it though since I'm waiting until after SSBfest to spend MC2 lodes as well as see if I get Scream. Isn't Thieves Revenge meta largely based around Scream anyway?

Noi

Rikku and Zidane can reach that limit with RS, Locke's the only one that can reach it natively for a while.

The other two 5* Thieves, Leila and Vaan, only barely fail to reach 170 speed. Thancred joins them once he gets his 5* Thief buff. Tyro has 5* too, but lol Tyro's stats.

Falk

that puzzling face
Isn't Locke at 80(?) the only character than can break the 5-hit SPD requirement? Haven't looked overly into it though since I'm waiting until after SSBfest to spend MC2 lodes as well as see if I get Scream. Isn't Thieves Revenge meta largely based around Scream anyway?

Currently on Global, Outside of RS, yes.

Rikku for example hits 170 at lv63 + RS. Which indirectly means when she gets MC2 she'll also natively hit 170.

edit: both new page and beaten. lol

hesho

this is a little random...

anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my growth eggs? All my chars that have their mc are 6x. The chars that have their mc2 are all 7x. Is it worth it egg chars that are 72 or 73 to say, 78 or so even though i don't plan on using them? For a note, i have over 50m xp in eggs...

Balphon

Rikku and Zidane can reach that limit with RS, Locke's the only one that can reach it natively for a while.

The other two 5* Thieves, Leila and Van only barely fail to reach 170 speed. Tyro has 5* too, but lol Tyro's stats.

Faris, Locke, Rikku, Yuffie, Zidane, and (eventually) Thancred all have the same speed growth so they will hit 170 in the low 70's or low 60's + RS.

Leila and Vaan can't get there without MC2s and RS but they'll get 4 hits so it's not like it's a big loss.

c-murph

this is a little random...

anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my growth eggs? All my chars that have their mc are 6x. The chars that have their mc2 are all 7x. Is it worth it egg chars that are 72 or 73 to say, 78 or so even though i don't plan on using them? For a note, i have over 50m xp in eggs...

I'd save them for another character some day... but I'm an RPG Item Hoarder.

Dragner

100 gems all Im spending on banner 2. 3*, the only thing I wanted from here was last judgement grimoire just for the stat buff for tyro.

LucaMac

5 mythril and Lulus hairpin. Bloody lovely...is the magic boost stronger than garnets Leviathan does anybody know? Thats currently my mage booster.

Nohar

Well, my 11 pull on the second SSB banner granted me nothing (three 4* and everything else 3*). I guess my luck had to run out eventually. I'll stick to my plan of doing one 11 pull per banner.

Falk

that puzzling face
5 mythril and Lulus hairpin. Bloody lovely...is the magic boost stronger than garnets Leviathan does anybody know? Thats currently my mage booster.

They're both 20%, translating into 35% more damage pre-diminishing-returns.

I think they stack

MicH

Vaan can reach 170 SPD of you get his BSSB. The 10% SPD should be enough to make him able to get the 5 hits.

Also my 100 gem pull gave me a FFIV Dancing Dagger! FINALLY I have a 6*!

Nohar

Lulu's Hairpin is currently the only buff which stacks with other MAG+ buff. Every single other MAG+ buff increase solely Magic, whereas Lulu's Hairpin increases both MAG and RES. Therefore, it stacks with everything else (that include Terra's Flood SB, Garnet's Leviathan, Mana Paeon, Faith, etc).

So, yeah, if you got Lulu's Hairpin: Jackpot.

On a side note, I now own a 4*++ Defender (I) and a 4*++ Power gloves (XIII), so "yeah me" I guess.
I think I'll just wait for Banner 5. I'm afraid I'll regret pulling again banner 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom