• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2013 Seekers of Adoulin |OT| Go West, Young Adventurer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Orcs detect by sight, stay away from their front for the first few levels.
Later on you'll see the only animals they sort of care about are lizards, they're buddies with nobody, though if you do nation missions you'll eventually find out about their allies to the north.

Don't the bulk of XP gains in those alliances come from the books though? Since book XP isn't doubled, I've just been using these weekends to make 1-15 less painful.

Yeah, most come from the books, but other than RUN and GEO all my jobs are over 39, and 1 or 2 charges of the ring should be enough to raise them to that point, the question remains on the best possible use after that.

Seigyoku

Yeah, most come from the books, but other than RUN and GEO all my jobs are over 39, and 1 or 2 charges of the ring should be enough to raise them to that point, the question remains on the best possible use after that.

Dynamis EXP trials. I save ALL my exp rings for those.

Loona

Dynamis EXP trials. I save ALL my exp rings for those.

That's just needed for the relix weapon upgrades, right?

BTW, the ability to summon your NPC in SoA areas, solo reives and get NPCs to participate in lair reives, alsong with the decreased wildskeeper cost are all terribly welcome features, I feel like I've had t neglect the rest of the game's content just to keep up, and there's still so much to do...

I still hope the dungeon reives are made a bit easier, having quest objective behind those walls is kinda dickish.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Hold up, right as I stop playing they're doing the anniversary EXP stuff?

Perfect, lol.

isual

anything useful that I can buy with my conquest points and from the bazaar ?

also, how does this lottery work ? I want 1 billion gil

DigitalVeil

Neo Member
So I brought this up earlier in the day in the LS but there were only two people there so I thought I should say it here as well. Would any of you guys be willing to form a group for Salvage v2 with the advent of this Twice the Double campaign? I haven't done any of ToAU yet but I can take care of that in due time before the event.

So I brought this up earlier in the day in the LS but there were only two people there so I thought I should say it here as well. Would any of you guys be willing to form a group for Salvage v2 with the advent of this Twice the Double campaign? I haven't done any of ToAU yet but I can take care of that in due time before the event.

Try asking in the evening (7-11 EST) when there are more folks on. That's around the peak time I think.

Vashetti

Banned
Is there any way for those subscribed to give someone a free trial?

I've tried signing up for a free trial on Square's official websites and zilch, they're either out of codes or it errors.

I tried getting into this game years ago and didn't fare too well because my PC was shit and my internet really slow.

Fast-forward to today and both are much better.

Really want to give the game a go but I don't want to drop money on it yet.

In the UK btw.

Is there any way for those subscribed to give someone a free trial?

I've tried signing up for a free trial on Square's official websites and zilch, they're either out of codes or it errors.

I tried getting into this game years ago and didn't fare too well because my PC was shit and my internet really slow.

Fast-forward to today and both are much better.

Really want to give the game a go but I don't want to drop money on it yet.

In the UK btw.

For what it's worth, the free trial is extremely crippled, you can't even talk to people effectively. You'd literally be dumped into the world to play solo for a few weeks.

B.K.

Three or four of us need to get together one night and kill some Umbrils for Umbril Ooze. That stuff sells for 250,000 gil on the auction house. Even split three or four ways, that would still be a nice profit.

Loona

I've got the empress band. How do I sell it back and get the emperor one instead ?

Can't sell it back for conquest points, but try regular vendors for gil.
I think they pay the same whether something has charges or not, so might as well use up the thing before selling it.

Midou

Anyone willing to help me get my RDM AF any time soon? I haven't been able to play much lately cause was sick but wanted to jump back in soon.

creid

What's the appropriate spot to level from 50-60? Still Crawler's Nest?
Anyone willing to help me get my RDM AF any time soon? I haven't been able to play much lately cause was sick but wanted to jump back in soon.
I should be able to help, but I need to do a little skilling and leveling up first. I should probably get my WAR AF as well.

Seigyoku

What kinda help? I actually need to get started on that same stupid questline, keep dragging me feet on getting the weapon, while I suffer other horrible coffer AFs. (Temple of UGG#$&*()&$@#$&%$&%*(#)

What's the appropriate spot to level from 50-60? Still Crawler's Nest?

Yep. Though sometimes you gotta take the initiative and get the ally started. It really is a "if you build it, they will come" situation.

And remember, double exp from Thursday JPM to Sunday JPM (Conquest tally. So NOT full day Sunday.)

creid

Yep. Though sometimes you gotta take the initiative and get the ally started. It really is a "if you build it, they will come" situation.

And remember, double exp from Thursday JPM to Sunday JPM (Conquest tally. So NOT full day Sunday.)
Thanks. Yeah, trying to get my alliance XPing done now, since I assume it will be a madhouse this weekend.

Toth

Sorry pancake! I fell asleep early before I could make the ah page. I'll do it tonight. I didn't forget you.

B.K.

Has anyone done Windurst 6-2 lately? I'm in Castle Oztroja trying to get a Judgement Key from Yagudo Flagellants, but it won't drop. I've been here about five hours and killed dozens of them and can't get the key.

B.K.

I'm an idiot. I've had that damn key in my Mog Safe this whole time. I don't even know when or why I got that thing. Oh well. At least I got about 500,000 gil worth of scrolls and Geodes while trying to get it.

Pancake, here are my current TP and SP sets for PUP:

TP: http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/247868

SP: http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/302456

I am checking if asperity and cirque feet +2 would be better for SP and I am looking to replace the athos with either the mustala or the legion hands. Still undecided.

Thanks.

I'm using something fairly similar for my TP set, I don't have the delve accessories yet or the mask, but I have manibohzo hat. My ws set needs some work, I'm currently using full thaumas for the set bonus to str and vit.

Do we need anything beyond that? I have honestly never done a single thing with Synergy, so I'm not totally clear on how it all works.

You need to have people who have the appropriate crafts in the party, and someone of the appropriate synergy skill to operate the furnace. I know a few people who can do the synergy.

creid

Alright, spent my night getting to lv60 last night, but my Axe skill is still about 80 behind. Where's the best place to catch up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom