• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2013 Seekers of Adoulin |OT| Go West, Young Adventurer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any information about how much the Skirmish weapons we've been farming will be buffed up?

Yeah, there is some info in that thread.

Lehbrailg
DMG:96 Delay:366
INT+6 MND+6
Magic Accuracy+45 Magic Attack Bonus+40
Magic Damage+65
Staff Skill+51 Parrying Skill+51

Expect mostly skill and parrying +51, but some have some other nice surprises.

B.K.

I need to increase Coalition ranks to decrease Wildskeeper KI costs. What Coalitions have assignments that can be done solo?

Loona

I need to increase Coalition ranks to decrease Wildskeeper KI costs. What Coalitions have assignments that can be done solo?

I raised Scouts and Courriers by just making the trek to Ceizak bivouac #1 then heading to the ergon locus where you do the Geomancer quest, lots and lots of times.

I'm wondering now if I'd be able to solo lair reives there, since they claimed it should be easier after the update...

B.K.

I was doing some Colonization Reives in Yorica a few minutes ago and got disconnected. I figured it was just a matter of time. I almost disconnected a few times during the last Reive I was in. I got the new SCH cape from it. Too bad I can't use it.

Really want to transfer servers but im stuck and i don't want to start all over.
Is there no other way to pay besides crysta and click and buy?

OK i will try Ultimate Pay and see how that goes.

Wondering if you guys do only end game stuff or all kinds of stuff? I have a few jobs to 99 but they're not the best geared and i still have pretty much all the expansions to do will there be others like me?

Leunam

We're all over the place. Some of us are working on Zilart and CoP and there's an Assault static on Sunday's. Not to mention all the Adoulin stuff people are working on.

OK i will try Ultimate Pay and see how that goes.

Wondering if you guys do only end game stuff or all kinds of stuff? I have a few jobs to 99 but they're not the best geared and i still have pretty much all the expansions to do will there be others like me?

There are several newer folks in the ls who will be doing the same stuff you need to, and you can always just ask anyone who's around and not busy. People are generally helpful.

isual

just levelling up my dragon, then probably get scholar and the other advance jobs i haven't unlocked then just level grind .

already rank 5 sandoria , got the airship pass and several 75's . also have a TON of seals for the limit breaks to 99 which I already have accumulated since I last subbed .

For those of you coming to the run tonight, make sure you update your spreadsheet entry / sign up for guildwork and tell me your username so I can add you to the roster.

I need to know how many +2 items you already have towards your stuff so I can plan appropriate numbers of pops to finish pieces.

The +2 items are coming from Attowha as well? I know we still needed a handful of +1 seals from there from last week.

Correct.

We'll not be leaving Atthowa until everyone has 2 +2 hats.

Current plan is to target the following +2 monsters:

Ulhuadshi
Lusca
The Corse whose name escapes me
Itzpapolotl

DigitalVeil

Neo Member
For those of you coming to the run tonight, make sure you update your spreadsheet entry / sign up for guildwork and tell me your username so I can add you to the roster.

I need to know how many +2 items you already have towards your stuff so I can plan appropriate numbers of pops to finish pieces.

6 vision jewels and 6 vision coins needed here.

ZetaEpyon

There are climbing spots in Morimar? The BG map isn't marked, so I don't know where anything is in this place. I'm trying to get all the Bivouacs so I'll be close to the Wildskeeper area if I can get into an Achuka group.

Yeah there's climbing all over in Morimar.

I think wild dragon chase has the best maps, but unfortunately it looks like the images are offline at the moment:
http://wilddragonchase.blogspot.sg/p/ffxi-seekers-of-adoulin-colonization.html

I assume the links will be fixed though, so...

isual

I was level grinding my dragoon in bosteunix, then poof, my 360 went RROD for the second time . I'm doing the waiting game this time hoping the 3 rings will just dissipate .

Wonder if anything over lv100 will get nerfed once entering abyssea since I think some dev notes may have been hinting at something like that

Only the xp you gain as far as I saw, since IL will be used to calculate it. Other than the possibility of gaining less xp, I don't think there will be anything negative.

Tidbits:

Adjustment to the drop rate of seals from abyssea quests
Adjustment to the cost of Empyrean legs
Adjustment to acquisition of Empyrean feet, they will be selectable.

Leunam

If it's like farming pop items it would still be easier than what we've got now I think. A welcome change.

And if it's on the 6th then it'll be great for Empyrean Tuesdays. Getting seals for everyone will be much faster.

If it's like farming pop items it would still be easier than what we've got now I think. A welcome change.

And if it's on the 6th then it'll be great for Empyrean Tuesdays. Getting seals for everyone will be much faster.

I think they are adjusting the quests that give seals. Which means if you wanted to pursue +1 items solo, that would be a more viable method. It doesn't sound like they are changing monster drop rates.

ZetaEpyon

Ah. Don't those quests give out random seals though?

Yeah, but the main issue (imo) is how infrequently you get a seal at all, much less one that you need.

Sounds like pretty nice changes overall - they're definitely pushing hard to get people into Abyssea stuff between this and the promotion.

isual

welp . i gave up on waiting for the 360's rrod to dissipate .

just installed ff11 on my laptop , had all the updates set up and i'm back to level grinding.

no mo achievements though . le sigh

ZetaEpyon

welp . i gave up on waiting for the 360's rrod to dissipate .

just installed ff11 on my laptop , had all the updates set up and i'm back to level grinding.

no mo achievements though . le sigh

Are you on (or transferring to) Sylph?
If so, do you need a pearl for the IHOP linkshell?

isual

Are you on (or transferring to) Sylph?
If so, do you need a pearl for the IHOP linkshell?

i'm on bahamut brah .

not sure if i wanna spend 25 bucks on a transfer yet .

i'm probably gonna level up my dragoon , and 1 job per week until the ff14 phase 4 comes out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom