• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2013 Seekers of Adoulin |OT| Go West, Young Adventurer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

just a little bit disheartened my 360 of 7 years RRoD'd on me .

the achievements on 360 are what motivated me to play . I'm still motivated now since i'm paying a sub fee .
Is it true that you just hit an "unlock achievements" button somewhere and they immediately award you all the achievements you've earned so far?

isual

Is it true that you just hit an "unlock achievements" button somewhere and they immediately award you all the achievements you've earned so far?

you have to go to a minstrel in major cities that are in Inns , talk to them and then unlock whatever applicable achievements are available to you .

right now i'm contemplating on whether i should drop 200 plus for a new xbox 360 .

apparently , i had the zephyr edition and right now the latest xbox motherboard is 5 versions ahead .

Seigyoku

We really need to do some more skirmish...

Not sure how many points you'll be able to get at this point, but the Relic armor from Xarc and Beaucedine are pretty cheap.

I'm down.

I would also be interested in doing something with meebles once assaults are done. Would absolutely require a reliable static though.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
My THF/DNC are almost 90 with the next genkai done, and i whould like to have new equip :)

Options?

My THF/DNC are almost 90 with the next genkai done, and i whould like to have new equip :)

Options?

All the new gear is 99, so, none. But when you get there, focus on doing quests and coalition tasks that are soloable until you can get thurandaut gear from peackeepers. I assume you're skipping 90+ content and trying to jump right in to adoulin.

Once you have bayld gear, try getting into skirmish shouts, then try doing wildskeepers (you have to unlock them via coalition tasks), then look into delve.

I may have misread, but if you're looking for new 90-95 stuff, you'll want to look into farming seals in abyssea. You're just in time for that too since there is a nice aby campaign starting soon, and adjustments to seal acquisition via quests.

At what time do you that farm?

9pm EST on Tuesdays is our run time. If you plan on coming, be sure to get all the fluxes in Abyssea-Atthowa ahead of time as it will help immensely. Also get registered on guildwork and tell me your username so I can get you in on the hot spreadsheet action.

Related:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...abysea-campaign-carefully?p=460165#post460165

Abyssea campaign stuff is permanent, including expansion access for those who don't have it yet. Be sure to take advantage.

DigitalVeil

Neo Member
Speaking of Emp Tuesdays, don't count on me being there today. I get out of work at 11 pm tonight so when I get home you guys will probably be wrapping up again. ;(

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
9pm EST on Tuesdays is our run time. If you plan on coming, be sure to get all the fluxes in Abyssea-Atthowa ahead of time as it will help immensely. Also get registered on guildwork and tell me your username so I can get you in on the hot spreadsheet action.

Related:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...abysea-campaign-carefully?p=460165#post460165

Abyssea campaign stuff is permanent, including expansion access for those who don't have it yet. Be sure to take advantage.

Oh, thats a bit bad for me, is 9am in Tokyo and i need to work.

My guildwork username is the same as here: Gromph.

B.K.

I tried to solo The Celestial Nexus and lost. I almost had the Exoplates during the first form dead. If I had some potions and an Icarus Wing, I might have won. I"ll try again next week after the armor upgrades.

I tried to solo The Celestial Nexus and lost. I almost had the Exoplates during the first form dead. If I had some potions and an Icarus Wing, I might have won. I"ll try again next week after the armor upgrades.

If you sub sam and run in with 200 tp, you can probably MS sekkanoki Kings justice -> upheaval for a shit ton. Not sure what sub you went etc.

Leunam

I still need that fight and Redfiend is currently on DM. I'm sure the three of us can beat that fight no problem.

ZetaEpyon

Slycer posted update notes.

Lmao @ the before and after adjustment screenshots of the panopts in Yorcia.

Edit: Our bet worked!
The following simulacra segments have been introduced for use with the new skirmish content scheduled to be released in late August.
Yorcia Visage I / Yorcia Visage II / Yorcia Visage III / Yorcia Visage IV / Yorcia Visage V

Kandinsky

Orvail Corona
DEF:43 MP+22
STR+12 DEX+12 VIT+12 AGI+12 INT+14 MND+14 CHR+14
Magic Accuracy+8
Magic Evasion+29
MP Recovered While Healing +4

Orvail Robe
DEF:56 MP+40
STR+9 DEX+9 VIT+9 AGI+9 INT+18 MND+18 CHR+18
Magic Evasion+31
Enmity-5
Adds "Refresh" effect

Orvail Cuffs
DEF:37 MP+10
STR+2 DEX+8 VIT+8 AGI+1 INT+6 MND+15 CHR+15
Magic Accuracy+5
Magic Evasion+14
Enmity-4 Haste+3%

Orvail Pants
DEF:48 MP+20
STR+8 VIT+4 AGI+5 INT+16 MND+7 CHR+6
Magic Accuracy+6
Magic Evasion+42
Enhances "Fast Cast" effect

Orvail Souliers
DEF:29 MP+10
STR+3 DEX+3 VIT+3 AGI+10 INT+5 MND+14 CHR+10
Magic Accuracy+8
Magic Evasion+42
Enmity-5

My WHM after reading this...
DRYOv.gif

especially head, body and feet, goddamn.

ZetaEpyon

Yeah, saw the blue chest next to Horst last night and grabbed it.
Hey, free 200,000 cruor (as if I needed it) and 3 atmas I didn't have, including Sanguine Scythe, so that's good actually.

Also, hadn't noticed this before:
SquareEnix said:
During the campaign, the default light values of "Pearlescent," "Azure," "Golden," and "Silver" auras will be drastically increased, so entrust yourself to the light and enjoy your journeys to the fullest!

We did gold box farming too soon!

Yeah, saw the blue chest next to Horst last night and grabbed it.
Hey, free 200,000 cruor (as if I needed it) and 3 atmas I didn't have, including Sanguine Scythe, so that's good actually.

Also, hadn't noticed this before:

We did gold box farming too soon!

We could go again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom