• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2014 |OT| Kumhau, The Blackthorne Coven, and the Mog Wardrobe.

B.K.

ilevel gear in older areas banzai!
limit.png

Now if only the drops were as impressive...

I need CP.

Yey! Made my new Galka WAR on the Sylph server, will any of the Pearl holders be online anytime soon? I'm EU so probably won't be seeing you lot very much but thought it would be neat to be part of a GAF linkshell :)

I'm on now and I have about 30 minutes before I have to take off, you new folks need to post your character names!

So is the Rem's tale feet BC (Yagudo) hard or something? I never see any shouts and that seems strange for the 109 tales and the fact that it drops a 3-4m item.

Also got my first piece of 119 relic gear:

SkuhkNj.png

One small step closer to being geared.

EDIT: All 3 of my current main jobs are making use of some sort of WKR weapon and here's how I augmented each one:

Kaquljaan (GSword) -- Acc+15 OAT
Maoichihioasiha (H2H) -- Was OAT Crit+4% but after seeing that OAT is main hand only I went to Acc+30 Atk+20
Atoyac (Dagger) -- MAB+10 OAT

Seem okay? I know they aen't the best weapons, but they're big upgrades from eminent gear, especially in the case of PUP and RUN. Atoyac is more of situational piece.

So is the Rem's tale feet BC (Yagudo) hard or something? I never see any shouts and that seems strange for the 109 tales and the fact that it drops a 3-4m item.

Also got my first piece of 119 relic gear:

SkuhkNj.png

One small step closer to being geared.

EDIT: All 3 of my current main jobs are making use of some sort of WKR weapon and here's how I augmented each one:

Kaquljaan (GSword) -- Acc+15 OAT
Maoichihioasiha (H2H) -- Was OAT Crit+4% but after seeing that OAT is main hand only I went to Acc+30 Atk+20
Atoyac (Dagger) -- MAB+10 OAT

Seem okay? I know they aen't the best weapons, but they're big upgrades from eminent gear, especially in the case of PUP and RUN. Atoyac is more of situational piece.

What item drops from the yag one? Orc one drops hurlbat and it's desirable by rangers which is why it's the popular one.

Husker86

Tried to get Ulmia and Prishe trust today and can't. I know I'm completely finished with Dawn CoP mission (I can rewatch ending cutscene from goblin footprint). Probably because I'm at the "point of no return" for Storms of Fate quest. Bah. Now I gotta get to 99 so I can solo Bahamut.

ZetaEpyon

So farming those mourning crawlers in Boyahda turns out to be pretty solid all-around. In addition to the wyrdstrand I need for clothcraft, I was soloing at ~275k xp/hr and ~17k cp/hr, thanks to a convenient GoV page. Beats Abyssea in terms of overall usefulness I guess.

Boss Mog

Man I had planned to play this morning and apparently there's an issue where you can't login right now |/sigh|

EDIT: Well now it looks like its maintenance til 1PM PDT :(

Damn, last night before bed I decided to try and skill enhancing on RUN. Needed about 40? levels. Bought the sparks skill up gear, got the highest tier of skill up food, and Ionis. I just spammed Protect on a Trust for an hour, and I actually managed to cap it.

Really wasn't expecting that, lol.

Taturo - if you're reading this, I missed you on by like 20 minutes today. I don't know what time zone you're in but you can try looking for some of the other folks in the OP as well. they all know about you.

Aquila

So I play pretty casually with a couple of friends on Asura but really want out of my RoE welfare gear. I've heard it's possible to solo Yorcia Weald now but does anybody have any guidelines on how to do it? I know its a "defend the base and destroy the surrounding nests" mission and that's about it.

For the record, I have a blm, whm, and thf at 99 with relevant capped skills and subjobs. I also have pretty much all of the trusts asides from Sakura and the ones from toau and adoulin. I have one other person I can reliably call upon for help, but he's stuck with RoE and pre-adoulin endgame gear for nin, pld, drk, blu, and brd. Our third man is taking his sweet time leveling up still.

Any hints would be helpful thanks. Wayfarers gear pretty much got me through Chains of Promathia solo but a hobo can only look dignified so long.

So I play pretty casually with a couple of friends on Asura but really want out of my RoE welfare gear. I've heard it's possible to solo Yorcia Weald now but does anybody have any guidelines on how to do it? I know its a "defend the base and destroy the surrounding nests" mission and that's about it.

For the record, I have a blm, whm, and thf at 99 with relevant capped skills and subjobs. I also have pretty much all of the trusts asides from Sakura and the ones from toau and adoulin. I have one other person I can reliably call upon for help, but he's stuck with RoE and pre-adoulin endgame gear for nin, pld, drk, blu, and brd. Our third man is taking his sweet time leveling up still.

Any hints would be helpful thanks. Wayfarers gear pretty much got me through Chains of Promathia solo but a hobo can only look dignified so long.

You can probably handle a 1-1-1 solo with trusts, but the pace at which the monsters come at you gets overwhelming fast on higher tier bodies (I believe AoE nukers are commonly brought to higher tiers). I would try 1-1-1 since it's cheap / drops are common. One thing to remember is the spawn point for the monsters is NOT just the nests. So you might be better off just camping the tent and killing everything that comes in range.

I would also recommend looking into the peacekeeper 117 gear before trying this as well.
http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Vesca

Schneddick +1, Gorney +1 and Weatherspoon +1 have some nice stats wayfarer etc don't.

I'm trying to get some empyrean +2 gear done for some jobs I want to level later and just want to make sure what I can get on my mules to transfer over. So BG is saying that the i-kupon seals are not sendable, but are the seals you claim from them sendable? I wish there was an item icon that made it clear whether or not you can send items to characters of the same POL account.

Other than that I'vw been using my Sparks to buy chapters instead of gear. I'm close to 10 body chapters but I think I'll sit on them to see what the empyrean reforge brings. Is there an ETA on that update? I'm also sitting on a lot of copper AMAN vouchers and at first I was just thinking of using those to get sparks but I've also been looking at the bayld gear. There's just... so many options.

ZetaEpyon

I'm trying to get some empyrean +2 gear done for some jobs I want to level later and just want to make sure what I can get on my mules to transfer over. So BG is saying that the i-kupon seals are not sendable, but are the seals you claim from them sendable? I wish there was an item icon that made it clear whether or not you can send items to characters of the same POL account.

Other than that I'vw been using my Sparks to buy chapters instead of gear. I'm close to 10 body chapters but I think I'll sit on them to see what the empyrean reforge brings. Is there an ETA on that update? I'm also sitting on a lot of copper AMAN vouchers and at first I was just thinking of using those to get sparks but I've also been looking at the bayld gear. There's just... so many options.

Right, the Kupons themselves are not sendable but the +1 Empyrean seals are (as are any of the +2 items). So yes, you just need to exchange them for the seals and then dbox those to your main character.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

Empyrean reforging is likely some time off, I'd say 6 months at the earliest based on their standard cadence of "big patches" occurring every 3 months.

Given August is Skirmish V4 (presumably taking that line of gear to +2) I'd suspect that the next major update would be November/December-ish.

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if they held of Empy reforging until after the next ilvl ramp up (124?) because realistically there's now more than enough 119 gear to go around already.

Empyrean reforging is likely some time off, I'd say 6 months at the earliest based on their standard cadence of "big patches" occurring every 3 months.

Given August is Skirmish V4 (presumably taking that line of gear to +2) I'd suspect that the next major update would be November/December-ish.

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if they held of Empy reforging until after the next ilvl ramp up (124?) because realistically there's now more than enough 119 gear to go around already.

I don't see them upping the ilevel again until at least another year. It's too soon. Empyrean will likely follow the same pattern as AF and relic did.

They did mention that skirmish gear would not be upgraded again, so the latest skirmish is likely to have something new in it. Maybe accessories or something.

Seigyoku

Hmm. Got bored so let's look at 2014 updates!

1/14 - small - RoE adjustments, two new HM Missions, number of nice, but not major job adjustments, some loot/monstrocity/QoL tweaks.
2/14 - BIG - (it got a trailer lol) - Missions, new area, quested Trusts, "relic" armor for RUN/GEO, 4/5 of relic reforge, RoE adjustments, fame changes, new Skirmish (and 119 Skirmish gear), some pretty major job adjustments (THEY SPLIT THE WALTZ TIMERS), enmity changes, low-man Delve, plasm for money drops, fee adjustments and a ton more QoL changes.
3/14 - I would say medium - fishing overhaul, quested trusts, RoE stuff, Job Points introduced, Delve II and rest of relic reforge, CAIT SITH, TH change, New monstrocity family, SKILL UPS RESORTED TO CAMPAIGN (and added to reives), lockstyle and a ton of QoL changes,
4/14 - small - JSE weapons, RoE, HP/MP adjustments, two HM Missions, TON of QoL fixes.
5/14 - BIG - Missions! Quests! Area I still haven't made it to! Ergon Weapons, quested Trusts, RoE, Coalition Cap to 8 FINALLY, JP expansion, CP adjustments, two HM Missions, job adjustments, major Trust and Fellow adjustments, MOG WARDROBE, lots of QoL changes,
6/14 - medium? - Quests, unlock ergon WS, Nakuul augments, Mog Garden rank up at last, RoE changes (including dailies), Kupower changes, JPM and other waits reduced on a bunch of quests and missions, WS overhaul, merit expansion, Job adjustments and new spells, TP change, trusts in parties, skirmish adjustments, synthesis kits, THE END OF GUILD HOLIDAYS (you know this update was bigger than I thought...), ALL THE STACKABLE THINGS, offical tparty and a bunch more QoL stuff
7/14 - small - monster rearing, RoEs, more JPMs and such reduced/removed from more quests and missions, two new HM missions, Job adjustments and a bunch of new spells (esp for RDM), more trust adjustments, skimish adjustments, new synthesis history menu, bunch more QoL stuff.

Holy crap. Now that I've typed that out, we've gotten a ton of stuff in 7 months lol.

August is definitely another big one, but I really hadn't realized how much stuff was in the June update till now.

Kandinsky

It was an event that was all about optimization. You had to iterate and iterate and iterate with the same group until you were a few seconds faster. Once you broke that first win wall though it was smooth sailing.

I wish that was my experience, it is true tho, it gets easier and easier, we just had such a shit luck with floors and also were only 5.

Can the trusts be charmed?
No they can't. They don't take much damage either. At least not more than my crappy SCH's Regen V could handle.

I pretty much just sat around recasting regen/phalanx in between bio/helix casts. Was pretty boring, lol.

I also used a WHM trust for cures because I was concerned about MP if the fight took forever, but I don't think it was really necessary.

It's time for my personal favorite event:

Fantastic Frauline Mumor's Superheroine Show: Dynamic Doppelgangers
12897.jpg

Hugs and smiles to everyone! It's me, Mumor, preparing to make this year's Superheroine Show the best ever!

Oh, well would you take a look at-a letter from one of my adoring fans! Let me steal a quick...

Oh, sweet San d'Oria! This isn't good! Not at all! Something positively dreadful is about to happen, and here I am, frazzled and costumeless!

C'mon, Uka, we've not a moment to lose!
Shining Summer Samba!!!

Read on for details about this year's Fantastic Fraulein Mumor's Superheroine Show!

img01.jpg

hr01.gif

tx02.gif

In a time so far gone that many have forgotten, a meteor plummeted from the heavens, striking in a long-since abandoned area of Vana'diel. Bursting forth from this rock most foul was Ullegore, the Demon King, whose sole calling was to twist the world in eddies of boredom, sucking every last drop of fun from festivals and wrenching smiles from people all throughout the land.

Laughter, however, has a way of striking back. In this most dire of times, when smiles were all but drained from the faces of even the most jovial, one lovely young girl emerged from the wastes to bring happiness back to the world. Our heroine, a songstress supreme, had the uncanny power to turn the support of her adoring fans into energies that could face even the most sinister of evils.

Together with Uka, a former lackey of Ullegore who renounced her evil ways, they formed a dazzling dance duo—the Mighty Maidens—and won the affections of Vana’diel festivalgoers of all stripes and colors. At last year’s Sunbreeze Festival, the two battled their way to victory over the Dashing Dreamers, a terrifying troupe from Adoulin that sought to enthrall Mumor and Uka with their masculine wiles.

The time of this year’s Sunbreeze Festival is close at hand, but Mumor is nowhere to be found! Diva, sensing her chance at stardom, closes in to wrest control of peoples’ emotions.

In a world filled with right, how could things go so wrong? A new, unexpected rival aims to ascend to stardom! Will Mumor and Uka emerge victorious, their voices singing an anthem of victory? Or will they succumb to the villainy within, relegated to but a footnote in history? Their fate lies in your hands!

hr01.gif

tx03.gif

img02.jpg

Currently touring the land as a top-selling stage performer, Mumor is the only daughter of Professor Sarmoega, undisputed genius inventor and head of the Research Institute for Paranormal Phenomena (RIPP). Her true identity, however, is that of a superpower-imbued fighter who has received special training specifically in preparation for her destined battle against the evil demon king, Ullegore. With her father's miraculous invention, the aptly named “Miracle Wand” in hand, Mumor transforms from an affable if somewhat ungraceful young lady into the irresistibly adorable superheroine, Fantastic Fraulein Mumor. Her claim to fame is the ability to convert the boisterous support of loving fans into a formidable force which, when fully charged, can be used to unleash an ultimate attack against the enemy for massive damage.

tx04.gif

img03.jpg

Formerly of Ullegore’s Four Archfiends, Uka’s troubled childhood rendered her vulnerable to the demon king’s wiles; his honeyed words of praise for her talent in mimicry enough to win her over to his malign cause. She was sent in her master’s guise to gauge Mumor’s strength, and through that first encounter mastered dance. Her second meeting with Mumor, however, came to an unforeseen conclusion. Realizing her love for dance in defeat, Uka renounced her loyalty to Ullegore, choosing instead to accept Mumor’s invitation to form the Mighty Maidens. With the power of their Dancing Force combined, no night exists that cannot be turned into a sunshiny day!

Event Schedule
Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Tuesday, August 19 at the same hour.

Sunbreeze Festival Venues
Fireworks displays, Sunbreeze dances, and other festivities will commence each day at nightfall in the following locations:
West Ronfaure / East Ronfaure
Southern San d'Oria / Northern San d'Oria / Port San d'Oria
North Gustaberg / South Gustaberg
Bastok Mines / Bastok Markets / Port Bastok
East Sarutabaruta / West Sarutabaruta
Windurst Waters / Windurst Walls / Windurst Woods / Port Windurst
Eastern Altepa Desert / Western Altepa Desert
Rabao

Superheroine Stage Show
Only with your spirited show of support can Mighty Maidens Mumor and Uka hope to prevail in their battle against evil! Find out more about how you can lend a hand to our irresistibly adorable heroines by speaking to a moogle posted near the show's venues at the following locations:
Northern San d’Oria (G-8) / Bastok Markets (I-7) / Windurst Walls (G-11)

Interested in the Superheroine Stage Show? You can see Mumor in all her splendor in the following locations:
Northern San d'Oria (D-8) / Bastok Markets (G-8) / Windurst Walls (H-10)

Enjoy the festivities and snag yourself an alter ego of Vana’diel’s most shining starlet!
* Her erstwhile companion Uka will be made available in the August Repeat Login Campaign

Support Your Heroines!
After the curtain has closed on the Superhroine Stage Show, Mumor, Uka, and either Foudeel, Bashraf, or Wahboud will appear to sell a variety of items for your perusal!

Street Shops
The Superheroine Stage Show is certainly a spectacle to behold, but why limit yourself to sticking to the sidelines? Several minigames are available for you to enjoy in the three locations listed below. “To the victor go the spoils!” – winning a minigame will reward you with some fabulous prizes only available during the Sunbreeze Festival. Act now, before it’s too late!
Southern San d’Oria (H-9) / Port Bastok (K-8) / Windurst Woods (K-12)

“But the mini games are too easy!” We hear you cry. Well, well, aren’t we the confident one? Never fear – we have just the thing in store for you. Remember that happi you can earn from assisting Mumor in the Superheroine Show? Put it to good use by wearing it before talking to the minigame stall staff, and they’ll let you participate in a souped-up version of the respective event. Of course, the difficulty level is increased, so coming away with a prize might be a tad more vexing, but you can handle it, right? Your reward for undergoing such trials and tribulations and walking away unscathed will be higher quality versions of the regular spoiless! Come try your luck!

Piscine Pursuits
As is tradition for the Sunbreeze Festival, the ever popular goldfish scoop will be held once more. Don’t let those slippery little buggers get away! Try your hand in the following locations:
West Ronfaure (G-10) / South Gustaberg (E-8) / East Sarutabaruta (H-8) / Rabao (F-7)

Moogle Teleportation Service
Adventurers who have equipped the happi available as a luscious award from the Superheroine Stage Show need but speak to the moogles located in the following areas to teleport between the three nations at any time. Can you think of a better way to enjoy the Sunbreeze Festival in all its glory throughout the lands of Vana’diel?
Southern San d'Oria (I-8) / Port Bastok (L-7) / Windurst Woods (K-10)

Item Vendors
While this year’s Sunbreeze festival awards are beyond compare, we know that some of you are itching to get your paws on last year’s goodies. Never fear, for the vendors in the following areas will be more than happy to satisfy your desires!
Northern San d'Oria (D-8) / Bastok Mines (H-8) / Windurst Water (G-10)
These intrepid salesmen will be present for a limited time only, so grab your rewards before it’s too late!

Loona

To this day I don't understand why during these summer events they have fireworks in Altepa.

It's also sort of amusing that they've built a continuing story out of a seasonal event - and referenced it in Dissidia after its very first appearance to boot, making that particular quiz question hard even for people who actually played XI.

To this day I don't understand why during these summer events they have fireworks in Altepa.

It's also sort of amusing that they've built a continuing story out of a seasonal event - and referenced it in Dissidia after its very first appearance to boot, making that particular quiz question hard even for people who actually played XI.

I think this event began around the year or year after I started playing, and it's been my favorite. It's suuuuuuper dumb, but I always look forward to it. Mumor trust will be best trust. I hope she keeps her crazy doom butterfly move from the BCNM.

Varna

Just bought it.

Here we go again.

EDIT: This has got to be my most repurchased game. PS2/PC/360 (I bought this only for the codes) and this is the second compilation I buy.

EDIT 2: Is the window program still the best way to play this?

Just bought it.

Here we go again.

EDIT: This has got to be my most repurchased game. PS2/PC/360 (I bought this only for the codes) and this is the second compilation I buy.

EDIT 2: Is the window program still the best way to play this?

Yep, info is in the OP. It's probably way better than what you remember.

Varna

Thank you!

Also, holy shit at setting up an accounts. It went from very cumbersome to absolute insanity. They really don't want people playing this game anymore huh?

Really surprised they haven't scrapped POL consider how little it does now.

So, I just returned. I haven't played the game since just before Adoulin came out; can anyone point me in a good direction to learn about weapons/armor with item levels and how to get started post-Abyssea? I was a king in Abyssea and now feel like I'm going to be severely gimp.

Also, how much of the Adoulin/gear collection/etc is soloable?

Thanks.

So, I just returned. I haven't played the game since just before Adoulin came out; can anyone point me in a good direction to learn about weapons/armor with item levels and how to get started post-Abyssea? I was a king in Abyssea and now feel like I'm going to be severely gimp.

Also, how much of the Adoulin/gear collection/etc is soloable?

Thanks.

Go to adoulin, start working on non combat quests and coalition assignments to get bayld.
Set records of eminence to get sparks.
Use those currencies to buy level 117 gear from the npcs, then start branching out into combat stuff and AF/Relic upgrades.

Add yourself to the spreadsheet so we can track you down.

Mokujin

I have a little question, did Chocobo Digging ever get any overhaul?

That was one of the things that I really loved to do when playing but I remember it got seriously nerfed when lot of the mats where really easy to get from other activities. I left some time before Adouline and it was sad that something that took forever to grind was basically non useful once they changed mats acquisitions :(

Go to adoulin, start working on non combat quests and coalition assignments to get bayld.
Set records of eminence to get sparks.
Use those currencies to buy level 117 gear from the npcs, then start branching out into combat stuff and AF/Relic upgrades.

Add yourself to the spreadsheet so we can track you down.

Awesome, thanks pancakes.

I'll get transferred over to Sylph (none of my friends are left on the server I'm on) and add myself to the spreadsheet, and see about tracking somebody down in-game for a link pearl.

That's some crazy shit, especially for Dynamis, because let's be honests in Abyssea players were already gods lol.

New gear is basically like having cruor buffs outside abyssea + other stats like eva and meva. Thing is, on current content, it's not like abyssea at ALL. You will get spanked hard and be unable to hit things if you're too undergeared.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Finally got a Behemoth Tongue. Took 24 Chlevniks. I hope Wyrm Beard and Adamantoise Egg aren't so stubborn. I can smell my Black Belt.

Varna

Game feels really strange to me now.

The struggle is burned into my mind and I can't handle all this EXP flooding out of everywhere. Field manuals, ROE and just a general huge EXP boost to monsters. I know a lot of people want to be torpedoed into in end-game in other MMOs, but FFXI was always different from that for me. You took you're time, enjoyed the sights, planned out the most effective time for yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly not going to miss days were all I did was mine, fish or wait for hours at a time for NM to spawn. But yesterday I played for maybe 2 hours and hit level 10 by basically doing nothing. IT WAS WEIRD. Normally I would start training a new class in the Bastok mines (which I can't anymore since it has high level enemies now). I would spend a few hours, hit level 8 or so and move onto North Gustaberg where I would get to farming Beehive chips while I hit level 11 or 12 and prepared to make the journey into the ever popular dunes area. It was an all day event and though it might sound strange it was my ritual for getting jobs up to party level. I guess I had fun doing it? I did it with every class available.

Now it looks like I can just do up to level 12 just outside of the city gates. My next thought was "SHIT, I need gil!" However it looks like ROE has got me covered. Looks like a nice selection of gear is up for trade for very little. Those field manuals and random chest drops make sure I have enough gil to purchase whatever gear I need to.

I am incredibly excited to finally be able to play through all the story content since this is without a doubt my favorite FF game bar none. I am kind of sad that it seems like they took a way the "journey" though.

One thing I wonder about...

It doesn't look like anything but high level armor is up for sale anymore. What is the best way to get some? Is it even worth it anymore? Levels come so fast now.

Game feels really strange to me now.

The struggle is burned into my mind and I can't handle all this EXP flooding out of everywhere. Field manuals, ROE and just a general huge EXP boost to monsters. I know a lot of people want to be torpedoed into in end-game in other MMOs, but FFXI was always different from that for me. You took you're time, enjoyed the sights, planned out the most effective time for yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly not going to miss days were all I did was mine, fish or wait for hours at a time for NM to spawn. But yesterday I played for maybe 2 hours and hit level 10 by basically doing nothing. IT WAS WEIRD. Normally I would start training a new class in the Bastok mines (which I can't anymore since it has high level enemies now). I would spend a few hours, hit level 8 or so and move onto North Gustaberg where I would get to farming Beehive chips while I hit level 11 or 12 and prepared to make the journey into the ever popular dunes area. It was an all day event and though it might sound strange it was my ritual for getting jobs up to party level. I guess I had fun doing it? I did it with every class available.

Now it looks like I can just do up to level 12 just outside of the city gates. My next thought was "SHIT, I need gil!" However it looks like ROE has got me covered. Looks like a nice selection of gear is up for trade for very little. Those field manuals and random chest drops make sure I have enough gil to purchase whatever gear I need to.

I am incredibly excited to finally be able to play through all the story content since this is without a doubt my favorite FF game bar none. I am kind of sad that it seems like they took a way the "journey" though.

One thing I wonder about...

It doesn't look like anything but high level armor is up for sale anymore. What is the best way to get some? Is it even worth it anymore? Levels come so fast now.

Chests contain armor sometimes, but your hat and shirt plus npc gear will do you fine till 30. You should look into questing RSE after that, which is good for all jobs, and then look into questing AF at level 50-60. There's also the campaign sets from WOTG available at 68, several interim pieces available from conquest points (which you should be getting a bunch of), and after 78 you can use abyssea gear. Adoulin gear and records of eminence gear starts at 99.

For weapons you can just get something new from RoE whenever you need to.

There's also npcs, and you could try getting mats and shouting for a crafter for other stuff too. While none may be on the AH, the materials probably are, and can be had cheaply.

Varna

Thanks. Definitely remember the RSE and AF1 stuff.

Also read a bit that they plan to introduce a new UI for the PC version... it's been in the works for 2 YEARS? Any update on that one?

Seigyoku

Also read a bit that they plan to introduce a new UI for the PC version... it's been in the works for 2 YEARS? Any update on that one?

They previewed it, it was ugly and buggy and is built around mouse and KB controls.

I don't know anyone who plays mouse and KB! Everyone is either controller or KB only...

Top Bottom