• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

I dunno if it'll work yet, but look up gedosato, that allows you to downsample with some games and it's the easiest method, outside of using nvidias DSR if you have a 970 or 980. If the resolutions are hardcoded into the game it won't work though(Nor will any other downsampling methods).
The computer I'm using right now has an HD 7870. I haven't tried any Nvidia graphics cards yet except for in my laptop. It has a GTX 860M.

Can I use it on AMD things?

studyguy

Bought yesterday and started preload.
Laughed when I saw the file size.

I've only played parts of XIII, time for a full run.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Cutscenes are in some .wmp format that's not being recognized by media players so possibly altered headers? I've never seen this kinda extension.
Edit: nevermind there's a bink video dll in the files.

1387245361916.gif

Zafir

The computer I'm using right now has an HD 7870. I haven't tried any Nvidia graphics cards yet except for in my laptop. It has a GTX 860M.

Can I use it on AMD things?
Gedosato will work on any cards.

Nvidia's native downsampling option they've added only works on Nvidia 970's and 980's for the moment so you won't be able to use that. They have said it's coming to other nvidia cards but that could be a while.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT

DOERN'T

WORK

FOR ME

YQ=%/ "UY% WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ready to launch in 55 minujtes

what thew ufkccc

Top Bottom