• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

So archer no longer requires conjurer, but lancer instead.

Thanks for making me waste my fucking time during P4, SE.

You don't pull that bullshit a week before release. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm confused as hell.

wait wait...
you mean the requirements for bard is not archer 30 pugilist 15 like what most people are saying?

it's archer 30 lancer 15?

If I pre-order the collector's edition from amazon this instant will I get the early access? My gamestop order got screwed up through a fault of my own.

Edit: Amazon only offers the CE as a download for the PC :/

Will wait and see if I can pick it up on launch day I guess at best buy or gamestop. Although it doesn't seem like Best buy offers the collector's edition. Ugh, the CE seems so nice. Regret!

Kyzer

Banned
still cant see NA servers.

But wait that doesnt even make sense, youd think that Bard should require CNJ if anything

Did they happen to say when 1.0 characters will get a chance to remake their characters/names and such? Was having some issues with naming this past weekend for phase 4, so I was happy to see we'd get a chance to redo them, but just not sure if they ever gave a timetable for the issue.

Gigarator

Because they don't want you using trademarked names, and Terra is one of theirs.

I suppose so, though that's a shame because I'm not trying to use it in the context of any sort of FF character. Oh well. Wanted "Terra Ryzing".

Back to the drawing board.

Zomba13

I keep logging in, getting onto Sargatanas but then my computer keeps crashing. Can't move mouse, can't alt-tab, can't ctrl-alt-delete. The music still plays but eventually just loops the last note until I restart my computer. Worked fine during the P4 beta =/

K.Sabot

So my friend is having issues doing his pre-order code, getting the Error 3.

Probably congestion, hopefully he can still do it.

Zomba13

Anyone else being able to get in and then their computer crashing after a few seconds? Phase 4 worked fine for me but it's not working now =/

tawal

So my friend is having issues doing his pre-order code, getting the Error 3.

Probably congestion, hopefully he can still do it.
Still battling this, myself! Was hoping to be patched and ready to (attempt) play when I got home from work. Not so lucky !

_woLf

VERY useful image:

83UVY0f.png

They changed a lot of things. You also need THREE classes to get a job now, not two.

I'm really annoyed at the bard change. Why is the limit break for archers and bards a heal when they don't even require conjurer?

qq more

The armor drew me in, then the skills like Jump, which reminds me of Freya just sealed the deal. Gonna be jumping all over those Marlboros' arse - hate those things =p

The armor drew me in too! This is my first time playing a FF MMO, so I hope I have a lot of fun with it. I think I'll go for Lancer first... good idea Y/N?

They changed a lot of things. You also need THREE classes to get a job now, not two.

WHAT

Doodlebug

So should I just sit here refreshing the world list every three minutes? Has anyone had success doing that? I'm wondering if closing the program and restarting the whole process will do any good.

The armor drew me in too! This is my first time playing a FF MMO, so I hope I have a lot of fun with it. I think I'll go for Lancer first... good idea Y/N?

This is my first FF MMO as well. Lancer first - go for it. I've read that any class is viable to start, and that no class is useless.

Qvoth

VERY useful image:

83UVY0f.png

I'm really annoyed at the bard change. Why is the limit break for archers and bards a heal when they don't even require conjurer?

please explain more
that picture just shows you can use the skills for the 3rd class, for example people are saying black mage requirement is thm 30 acn 15, archer skills can be used by blm but it's not a requirement to get the job

are you saying all 3 classes are requirements now?

Aeana

VERY useful image:

83UVY0f.png

please explain more
that picture just shows you can use the skills for the 3rd class, for example people are saying black mage requirement is thm 30 acn 15, archer skills can be used by blm but it's not a requirement to get the job

Yeah, I don't think you actually need all three of those classes to unlock the job.

_woLf

please explain more

I honestly have no idea, but that's definitely what seems to be implied by that image and what I'm reading on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom